All Comments on 'Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 12'

by ColonelB

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Statistics prove that people who have an open marriage and swing are very likely to end up in the Family Court getting divorced. The usual reasons apply because unfortunately we are only human.

Scores 4/5 lost a point for her wanting more than him.

All they need is for their slave Ella to move in with them permanently. Problem sole with a closed relationship of three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, Jane lost her slave/sub status when she asked to be fucked by Gary. Gary should have punished her because she is not in command. Only 30 stripes? Should have been more but I guess we can forgive her passioned heat. At least there was some aftercare this time. Still, I like that they seem to be in love with each other and able to express themselves even after all of this time. If they were to continue they will have to come up with some safewords or establish some limits or things could get out of hand. Still, Jane could become pregnant if Joe's semen finds an egg. Jane should have douched so something but neither Gary or her appear to be worried.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have enjoyed the story but gave up after more episodes than I counted. Your writing style makes very easy reading and i hope to see more shorter stories maybe 3 episodes maximum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous