Gary and Jane Pt. 05

Story Info
Luxure and meeting Alisha and Ian.
9k words
4.43
2.3k
0

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Dear Reader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

As always this is an adult story with scenes of sex, sadism and masochism, so if that is not your thing, please leave now and definitely if you are under 18 years old.

The story of Gary and Jane continues now as they return to their normal lives back in London. Those lives may not be as normal as before their vacation in Kenya.

That vacation is detailed in the Story Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Pt.1-15 so if you have not read that I suggest that you do in order to understand some of the recurring characters.

I hope you enjoy reading the new adventures of Gary and Jane pushing their sexual boundaries, as much as I will writing them.

The Colonel

List of Characters

Gary Grayson: The husband. Gary is a CFO at a big West End Publishing firm earning a six figure salary. He is six feet tall and has a toned body from playing amateur football and the two training sessions per week that that involved. He was now 37 with a mop of brown hair and bright brown eyes. He was also heavily into the sadistic side of S&M and also had a love of women in nice lingerie. His cock was not so big at around 5 and a half inches but was quite thick. He has been married to his wife for over 10 years. During their vacation of sexual discovery they had agreed that on their return to London they would explore their new found sexuality, but only with the agreement of their partner, and more importantly the partner should always be at least nearby.

Jane Grayson: The Wife: Jane is a lawyer with Gary`s father`s firm and specialises in Real Estate. She stands five foot nine tall in her stockinged feet and has dark skin, smoky green eyes and long ebony hair that hangs to just below her shoulders, when it isn't in the prim bun that she wears at work. Her body mass is good for her 36 years, with pert B-Cup breasts, and she keeps in shape by jogging as often as possible. She always had a bi-side, but apart from a few times at University she had never explored that side of her sexuality until the Kenyan vacation. The vacation had also opened her eyes to the fact that she has a strong submissive/masochistic streak. She can also play the Dominatrix role, but only with women. She was by no means a full on sub but enjoyed the times that Gary had to punish her when she was deemed to have been naughty. Also on their vacation she had her first experience of fucking with another man. Her first since marrying Gary. Her love of fine lingerie and her masochistic tendencies made her the perfect wife for Gary and they were truly in love.

Ella Neeskens: The Slave: Ella is a 24 year old nurse from Amsterdam. She is five feet 10 inches with a superb body. The strains of her hard job and a good metabolism meant she did not need to exercise so much. With pale skin, long auburn hair and green eyes she was a beauty and had C-Cup breasts that were full and sensitive. Ella is a complete bi-sexual submissive, and after confessing this whilst quite drunk she was then dominated in all fashions by both Gary and Jane, who she called Master and Mistress, for the rest of their holiday together. She has an emerald navel piercing that both Gary and Jane used to like playing with, painfully!

Simone Davis The Servant: Simone is a Flight Attendant with BA that they met on their return flight from Mombasa. She is tall at around 6 Ft. with short cropped blonde hair and blue eyes that were the colour of ice. Her figure looks like she spends every hour that she isn't working in the gym. She has large B cup breasts and long and muscled legs. Gary and Jane discovered that she was also into the pain side of domination and her persona was that of servitude to Gary and Jane, who she always called Sir and Madam. She is completely bi-sexual and is as happy between Jane`s legs as she is between Gary`s

Kevin and Sandy Wilson: The Neighbours: Both 31 they have been together since they were 14 years old. Born and bred in Bethnal Green in East London. Sandy is a PA for a CEO in the city while Kevin has his own haulage firm.

Sandy is a bi-sexual. Five foot ten inches tall with huge D cup breasts and tanned skin. She has piercing blue eyes and two small tattoos either side of ever shaved pubic mound. A devil and an angel.

Kevin is tall. At least six foot two. He has a toned athletic body with not an ounce of fat on it. He has short dark brown hair. He has a large cock of nearly nine inches.

----------------------------------------

Part 5

The rest of the work week passed without incident, apart from Jane having to take care as she gingerly sat her desk as the stripes on her arse caused her some mild discomfort. They were both relieved to have got through their first week back at work as Friday evening eventually arrived.

Jane had arranged to meet Sandy at a spa in Central London for a mani-pedi and a waxing session at around five thirty. The two men were meeting at Gary`s and then making their way to the hotel at around eight. Jane and Sandy had already packed their overnight bags and taken them to work so they could head straight to the hotel from the spa to meet up with their spouses.

Gary heard Kevin knock on his door at around seven. He was fresh out of the shower and so was Kevin, he noticed, as he opened the door to him and invited him in. The two men went down to the pleasure room and sat at the bar drinking a couple of beers as Kevin cast his gaze over the room taking in every detail.

"Quite some set up you have here Mate," said Kevin." What the fuck is that cross thing for?"

"It`s a punishment cross. I put it together last Saturday morning and we tried it for the first time on Monday night. It was a good first try and I think Jane enjoyed it. I know I did!" he said, smiling like a Cheshire cat.

Gary went on to explain all of the different items in the room and how they all worked plus he opened up the cupboard and showed Kevin their array of BDSM paraphernalia much to Kevin's shock, and Gary`s amusement.

They returned to their stools at the bar and Kevin turned to Gary and seemed to be talking to himself as he said softly, "I'd like to strap Sandy to that fucking cross sometimes, the Mad Cow!"

"Feel free to use it whenever you want Mate. Although you better make sure she is up for it or else you will be in divorce court double quick!" Gary replied and they both laughed heartily at the thought.

At just before eight they got in Kevin`s Audi and left for the hotel.

Sandy and Jane arrived at exactly the same time at the spa and were shown to their private room to undress and to put on the white cotton robes that were provided. As she was undressing Jane felt Sandy`s eyes on her and turned round and asked a question with her eyebrow.

Sandy swallowed once before breathlessly enquiring, "I see Gary has been to work on your arse again. Do you really get off on it or is it just because HE likes it?" She emphasized the he in the question.

Jane looked at her friend before replying, "Monday we had a little session on a new thing he built at the weekend. My God, I came so hard, and with such an intensity, multiple times so that when he released me I collapsed into his arms. Afterwards we are always so turned on that the sex is just mind-blowing!" Jane could see the scepticism on Sandy`s face as she continued, "You should try it sometime. The mixture of pleasure and pain is intoxicating, just believe me you would come harder than you have ever experienced in your life!"

Sandy was unconvinced and was still shaking her head as they left the dressing room for their waxing appointment. By seven thirty they were finished with everything. Both women now only had hair on their heads and both their foot nails and finger nails were painted pillar box red. They settled their bill and decided to take a black cab to the hotel as the rush hour traffic had diminished enough to make it quicker than using the tube. Jane called Gary from the cab and they estimated that they would arrive within five minutes of each other, so they decided that whoever arrived first should wait for the others before entering.

As the black cab pulled up to kerb outside a nondescript hotel on the Bath Road, Jane and Sandy saw Gary and Kevin waiting patiently for them to arrive. Jane paid the cabbie and the girls took their overnight bags and joined their husbands, with both women kissing both men on the cheek.

Kevin handed Gary an envelope, which he opened. Inside was their ticket for the evening. Gary looked at the black card. In bold Gold capital letters was written LUXURE in the middle. Above to the right was todays date. On the top left was written "Mr. and Mrs. Gary Grayson" and bottom left was written "Hotel Excelsior, 174, Bath Road, London, 20:00 until Late." Gary checked his watch and saw it was a little after eight fifteen as the four of them walked towards the door.

The door was solid wood with a little panel that slid back as they wrung the bell. Gary could just see a little Indian man through the gap and passed him their ticket and heard, "Thank you Sir, and welcome back Mr. Kevin and Miss Sandy. Please come in," as the door swung open.

"Hi Ali," said Kevin and shook the man`s hand. "These are our friends Gary and Jane."

Gary and Jane shook hands with Ali before he disappeared behind a small counter and returned with two keys. One was for room # 32, and this he gave to Kevin, before handing Gary the other with #33 printed on it. There was no one else in sight which Gary remarked to Kevin who then explained that there was this entrance for arrivals and gave access to the bedrooms for guests to prepare and another elevator that went down to the party area.

The two couples rode the elevator to the third floor and as they entered their respective rooms they agreed to meet in room 32 in thirty minutes.

Gary and Jane looked around the room. It wasn`t exactly the Hilton but it was spotlessly clean with a large double bed with pristine white sheets. There was a TV on the wall opposite the bed that was switched on and a porn movie was showing on the screen. Jane entered the bathroom which had also been cleaned meticulously, and she noticed two enemas laid out on the basin plus a large tube of lube. "Something else you don't see in the Hilton," she thought to herself whilst giggling softly.

Gary lay down on the bed and started to watch the movie as Jane went into the bathroom to get ready. She took a shower and washed her hair and also used one of the enema kits. She wasn't so sure that she wanted to do anal with a stranger but thought it better to be prepared if the evening was a wash out and she ended up back here with Gary later.

Gary lay on the bed and watched two lesbians fucking with a double headed dildo until Jane came out of the bathroom twenty minutes after she had entered. The sight nearly took his breath away as she looked absolutely stunning. Her black hair had been blow dried and hung loose to her shoulders. She was wearing a grey bra and thong set. The bra was of a fine silk with holes allowing her erect nipples to poke through. The thong made of the same material was miniscule, and as she turned he could see that her buttocks were completely exposed and showed off the three red stripes from Mondays games like a badge of honour. There was a matching suspender belt that had six straps attached to her almost transparent grey stockings and her outfit was completed with bright red four inch heels. Her makeup had been carefully applied, with bright red lipstick to match her nails and shoes. Her eye shadow was a pale grey and matched her lingerie and her lashes were thickened with dark black mascara. She also wore her red collar, which had been a last minute decision by her.

As she did a pirouette, she asked seductively, "You like Master?"

Gary could hardly get the words out as he stammered, "Very much darling. In that outfit I think you may be very busy this evening. I just want to say though, if at any point you are unhappy, feel scared or just want to leave I am there for you. OK?"

She said nothing and just kissed him on the cheek so as not to destroy her makeup. Gary stripped off his clothes and put on some sauna shoes that he had found in a sanitised bag next to the door. They were obviously intended for the men to wear as they all had to be naked. Taking her hand they left their room and knocked on Kevin and Sandy's door.

After receiving the instruction to come in they pushed the door and entered. Kevin was naked and lying on the bed with a huge joint between his fingers and Sandy sat on a chair next to the bed. There was an ash tray on the bed containing what looked like the remnants of two previous joints. Kevin looked at them with dreamy eyes as he passed Gary the joint.

Neither Gary or Jane were big drug users but Gary took the proffered cigarette and took a deep draw before passing it to Jane who also took a hit before passing it to Sandy.

Sandy was sitting with her legs crossed. She was beautifully attired and her golden blonde hair was tied back in a severe pony tail. She was wearing a red half bra which left little to the imagination as it pushed her huge D Cup breasts up and out and her nipples rested on the top. Jane noticed that they were hard as nuts and Sandy had applied a little rouge to accentuate them. Sandy also had a suspender belt with four straps that matched the bra and was attached to bright red stockings. She wore no panties, and as she uncrossed her legs to receive the joint Jane had a glorious view of her shaved mons. On her feet she had unbelievable six inch patent blue heels. Jane thought she looked good enough to eat. Which was probably the whole point.

The joint made one more circuit of the foursome before Kevin stubbed it out in the ashtray and flushed the contents of the ashtray down the toilet. "Shall we go?" he said.

As they were standing waiting for the elevator Kevin briefed them on what to expect. As newbies they would first be introduced to Lady Mary as that was the etiquette. Once that was done they could do as they pleased as there were very few rules, although, if they were asked for something that they did not want to do, they could always say no. He also explained that there was a security guy called Harry who would look out for any signs of trouble. Harry and Ali, who worked the bar, were the only people allowed in the room fully dressed.

The elevator arrived bearing two couples from the floor above. The ladies were gorgeous and wearing high end lingerie and heels. They were probably the same age group as Jane and Gary while the men looked muscular and well fuckable thought Jane. Her mind was full of erotic thoughts of the possibilities the evening may bring and she could already feel the moisture gathering between her legs.

As the elevator arrived at the ground floor the four couples exited into a small foyer. To the left Gary could make out double doors that led into a large ballroom and he and Jane followed Kevin and Sandy as they walked past several couples and passed through. On entering, Gary glanced around. There must have been about thirty people present, with all of the women dressed in various lingerie and the men naked apart from wearing matching sauna shoes. There was a long L-Shaped bar along one side with Ali rushing about behind it providing drinks. Along the other wall were about six or seven chaise longue and in the centre of the room was a huge king sized bed. The far wall had piles of cushions placed on the floor in front of it. Next to the door was a huge man dressed in a three piece suit who must have been Harry. He was at least six foot three with the gait of a boxer and he stared expressionlessly at the gathering with his massive hands folded in front of his groin.

Jane watched all the couples standing around and chatting. If it wasn't for the fact that the guys were naked and the ladies were dressed in the most spectacular underwear it could have been any gathering of the Rotary club or the suchlike. Nobody appeared to be engaged in any form of sex act which came as a little bit of a surprise to her.

Sandy took Gary`s hand, and Kevin took Janes, and they led them towards the bar. At the corner of the bar on the small side of the L-shape sat a woman on a bar stool who was obviously Lady Mary, as Sandy and Kevin were heading straight towards her.

Jane carefully appraised the woman who was in her late forties or early fifties. She was wearing the most gorgeous pastel blue bra and panties with a matching suspender belt supporting sheer black stockings with dark seams up the back. On her feet she had silver strappy stiletto heels that must have been five or six inches. Her body was superb for a woman of her age with not an ounce of fat. She wasn't thin but her whole body was toned and muscled. Her long, rich chestnut hair was styled to perfection and her nails and makeup were done immaculately. In one hand she held a leash that led to a collar, which was around the neck of a beautiful blonde woman, who was maybe mid-twenties, and lay naked at her feet. Her beautiful manicured hand held a cigarette and there was a drink at her elbow and surprisingly a riding crop lay on the bar next to her drink.

As they approached, Jane glanced down at the naked blonde who lay like a dog at her ladyship's feet. Jane could make out multiple stripes on her back and buttocks that were similar to those that she herself sported. That the girl had been brutally whipped was apparent. Not just once, thought Jane, as she gazed at the damaged pale skin. There were multiple marks of varying age across her body.

Jane tugged her eyes away from the blonde as she heard Kevin say with reverence, "Good evening Lady Mary. I would like to introduce our friends Gary and Jane," as he shook her outstretched hand.

Gary stepped forward and offered his hand and said, "Good evening Lady Mary." Jane followed suit and shook the older ladies hand.

In a voice that could have been the Queen herself Lady Mary said, "We are pleased to meet you both and one hopes that you have an absolutely splendid time at our little gathering." With that she grabbed hold of Gary`s cock before continuing, "Not the biggest specimen I have seen, but as his Lordship used to remind me, It's not what you have its what you can do with it." Gary blushed deeply as she let his cock fall from her hand and she turned towards Jane.

She made the universal sign with her fingers instructing Jane to pirouette in order that she could view Jane`s body completely. As Jane complied she heard Lady Mary take a deep intake of breath as the marks inflicted by Gary came into view. Breathlessly she continued in her upper crust tone, "Simply wonderful. I see that your Master has seen the need to discipline you girl. Please come closer so that I can touch you." As Jane moved towards Lady Mary and turned and presented her arse for her she heard her bark, "Up!" and jerk the leash in her hand that caused the naked blonde to rise to her knees between the older ladies legs.

Lady Mary reached out one hand and started to run her fingers across the stripes on Jane`s bottom. As she did this she pulled her panties to one side revealing a small landing strip of chestnut hair above her labia. The blonde dove into the offered pussy and started to lick her Ladyship with gusto as Her Ladyship moaned softly and continued to caress the stripes on Janes arse. As her breathing became more ragged she turned to Gary and stuttered, "Maybe you would permit me to discipline this wench the next time it is required?" and she raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

Gary thought for a moment before stating in his strong Master`s voice, "I think that can be arranged your Ladyship." This drew a dark look from Jane and a deep masculine groan from Lady Mary as she obviously climaxed on to her slaves face. Gary and Jane excused themselves and went to find Kevin and Sandy. Hearing a loud thwack, Jane glanced back and saw that Lady Mary had hit her slave viciously with the crop as she lay whimpering on the floor, curled into a ball trying to protect herself as the crop landed twice more on her exposed flesh.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers