Gary and Jane Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two guys had gone to the bar to have another drink so Jane propped herself up on one elbow and studied the beautiful face of her new lover. "What did you mean?" she began, before continuing, her eyes never leaving Alisha`s face, "Have I ever done anal? Or did you mean double penetration?"

Alisha blushed and her eyes were downcast as she whispered, "Both."

Jane put her finger under the younger girls chin and lifted her face so that she was looking into her eyes that were so beautiful they were mesmerizing to Jane. "Of course, but I only do anal with people that I trust completely, like Gary. Double P I have only done with Gary and a vibrator but would try it in the correct situation. What about you?"

This time Alisha kept eye contact with Jane as she told her, "I would like to try it, but you know how it is. I am quite small everywhere and Ian has a bloody huge dick. I think he would damage me for life!"

As she finished her eyes dropped and Jane could tell she wanted to ask more but was unsure of how to continue so she said gently, "You can ask me anything. I do not judge and will always answer you truthfully."

Alisha swallowed hard and paused for a good ten seconds before blurting out in rapid quick fire sentences," When I was licking you I had my hands on your bottom. I could feel the welts as if you had been beaten. So I looked when you turned around and saw the stripes across your arse. Was that Gary? Does he abuse you? Do you need help?"

Jane laughed and kissed Alisha hard on the mouth before replying, "Oh thank you dear Alisha for caring. Yes, in answer to your question. Gary did it but we do it consensually. He loves it and I like to be his submissive sex slave sometimes. We have the most amazing sex after one of our Master and Slave role plays. You should try it!"

Alisha again looked down before speaking so quietly that Jane could barely hear what she said. "It is one of my fantasies to be a submissive. I mean completely submissive to a man or even a woman. I have tried to bring it up to Ian a few times but he is so kind and gentle that I really don't think it is his thing! When he is not at home I watch a lot of porn with submissive wives and their punishments. I cannot believe how wet and horny I get watching women whipped or paddled. I have to change the batteries in my vibrator once a day!" she finished with a giggle indicating the last bit was a lie.

Jane really liked Alisha and even though she had had little to do with Ian apart from blowing him and having him fuck her pussy, he seemed nice enough she thought, with a smile at the absurdity of it."Why don't you both come to ours one evening? We can give you and Ian a subtle introduction into our Sub/Dom way of life. You never know he may just like it. If not we can still have amazing, mind blowing sex with each other so the evening would not be a complete loss. You could even try anal with Gary if you want? His cock is nowhere near as big as Ian`s? Plus, I want you to teach me how to do all those fantastic things you do with your tongue!"

"I would really love all of that," gushed Alisha, pausing before she continued, "I would have to check with Ian but it seems he and Gary are getting on very well." Then she pointed at the bar where Gary and Ian were standing laughing and drinking beer together. Then she slid down between Jane`s legs saying with a grin, "And here comes the first lesson," before flicking her tongue lightly over Jane`s clit that was still sensitive from the earlier attention it had received and being rewarded as Jane moaned deeply.

Jane was just shivering through her third orgasm provided by Alisha`s magic tongue as she heard Ali shout, "Last orders at the bar and twenty minutes until closing!" She could not believe the time had gone so quickly as she stood up on unsteady legs and taking Alisha`s hand they walked together to join their men at the bar and get one last drink.

They drank together as Alisha told Ian about Jane`s invite and she squealed like a school girl when he said he saw no reason why not. Jane noted that she didn't mention anything about the anal or the submission. Jane thought that would probably be a nice surprise for him.

Jane asked Alisha what room they were in and on discovering that they were on the same floor the two girls decided to swap contact numbers when they went up to their rooms.

Gary was slightly buzzed by the earlier joint and he had had more than a few beers with Ian as they watched their wives indulging their lesbian tendencies on the pillows. He liked Ian very much and was completely in agreement when Jane and Alisha had told the guys of the plan to meet up this week at their home. He had enjoyed the evening but the hard core swapping that he had witnessed was maybe not his thing as much as finding a likeminded couple for a bit of sexual variety.

With their drinks finished they went to leave for their rooms. As they approached the end of the bar Gary was summoned by Lady Mary who was still perched on her stool, with the blonde at her feet and another of her numerous cigarettes burning between her long manicured fingers. Gary walked over to her and started to thank her before he was rudely interrupted by her saying, "Yes, yes. Blah, blah. If you ever need some help with that gorgeous wench of yours, I am always available. I can train her properly for you and I would love to be able to punish those beautiful taut buttocks!" With that she thrust a visiting card into his hand and turned back to her drink and taking a deep drag of her cigarette. Gary felt as if he had been dismissed by the headmaster so sauntered off to catch up with Jane, Alisha and Ian who were standing by the elevator.

The four of them rode the elevator to the third floor and Jane popped into their room and found a pad and a pen. The two girls wrote down their respective contact details and exchanged the slips of paper. On agreeing that Wednesday would be a convenient day for them all they arranged for Ian and Alisha to come by around seven. They all exchanged kisses except for Gary and Ian who shared a manly handshake and the two couples entered their allocated rooms.

Gary kicked off the dirty sauna shoes and lay on the bed where Jane joined him and lay in his arms whilst running her fingers through the hairs on his chest.

Jane told him all that Alisha had confided about her submissive nature and her anal fantasies while Gary told her about his feelings regarding the hard core swapping and how he preferred to indulge with a like-minded couple like Alisha and Ian. Apparently Ian had also commented on the stripes on Jane`s arse and Gary had told him a similar story to that which Jane had told Alisha.

Gary was happy when Jane concurred with his thoughts about the swapping club and even more so as her hand went lower and began rubbing her finger nails lightly over his growing erection. This erection became harder and harder and his breathing quickened noticeably as Jane explained the plan for him to take Alisha's anal cherry, and even the possibility that he might get to wield his cane against her bottom.

Jane continued to tease him as she asked, "What did Lady Mary want?"

Gary was struggling to talk properly now as Jane`s hand moved up and down his shaft with the feather touch of her hard finger nails driving him insane, but he did manage to stammer, "She wants to whip your bottom and train you to be a proper submissive. She even gave me her card." At this he closed his eyes as he felt his orgasm building. He felt Jane move her position on the bed and as her warm mouth engulfed his cock he came hard and long filling her mouth with his cream.

Jane swallowed deeply, sending his warm deposit into her stomach, before saying forcibly, "She can fuck off, the psychopath bitch!" Then after seeming to think for a few minutes, she added a lot less aggressively, "However, it might be fun if you are there to see that she doesn't injure me permanently." With that she got off the bed and stripped. She entered the bathroom and Gary could hear her having a pee before the shower ran. She was back in his arms in less than five minutes smelling of toothpaste and shower gel. He hugged her still damp body to his as they drifted off to sleep.