Gary and Jane Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane took Gary`s arm as they walked towards their friends and whispered in his ear, "That woman's a fucking psychopath and you just offered me to her. Are you fucking crazy?"

Gary was spared from having to answer as Kevin handed him a glass of scotch and asked with a note of worry in his voice, "How did it go with her Ladyship? She is a strange old bird. I think she is a bit of a sadistic old dyke because I have never seen her fuck any blokes!"

Gary avoided looking at the now glaring Jane as he replied quietly, "I think it went quite well."

Sandy handed Jane a glass of wine and heard another side of the story from her friend about how the meeting had gone with Lady Mary.

Turning around to look at the room Jane noticed that even if the scene appeared to be similar to earlier with groups of couples chatting amicably there was a slight difference.

She looked over to where three couples were deep in conversation, only all of the women were now stroking the cocks of the men, and not their partner's cocks. She continued to take in the scene as the two muscular men from the elevator were approached by a woman in her late forties. She was dressed in a superb black corset ensemble complete with sheer black stockings and impossibly tall heels. She leaned up and whispered in one of the guys ears. He nodded and she dropped to her knees and sucked his cock deep into her mouth whilst reaching out with one hand and starting to jerk off his friend. She alternated between the two guys first sucking and then giving a fantastic hand job. The two wives continued to chat as if nothing untoward was happening and their men were not being jerked and sucked off next to them. First one, and then the second ejaculated into the woman's mouth as Jane watched her swallow hard before licking both penises clean. Mission accomplished black corset rose from her knees and went to the bar for a drink, as the wives continued their obviously important conversation.

In the time she had been watching the double blow job the tempo had definitely increased in the room. As Jane looked around now, there were couples, threesomes, foursomes and even one five some, engaged in various sex acts on the chaise longue and the piles of large pillows. Still unsure of the protocol at these events she looked for Sandy and Kevin and finally located them in a far corner. Sandy was riding the face of a young woman with a body that would make any model envious while Kevin was buried balls deep between her legs. All three seemed to be enjoying themselves immensely. Turning, she saw that Gary was also just viewing and savouring the erotic panorama before them, this was evident by the large erection he was sporting.

Jane took the two steps needed to stand at his side and whispered in his ear, "What do you think of it so far?"

Gary had been looking around for the past few minutes and taking in the action that was taking place all around them. As Jane whispered in his ear he said quietly, "Seems like a lot of fun, but I am not really that sure how to proceed. You?"

"No idea. You want another drink? We can sit at the bar and decide what to do," Jane said, and held his hand as they walked back to the bar. After getting their drinks from Ali, Jane once more let her eyes rove around the room, which was now filled with the sounds of vigorous love making and obvious climaxes. Her eyes came to rest on a couple that were also standing at the bar and appeared to be just watching.

Jane looked at the woman who was absolutely gorgeous. Around twenty five or twenty six, she was South Asian, Indian or Sri Lankan, she guessed. She had straight, long, jet black hair that ran down her back to finish at the crack of her arse. Her eyes were huge and her light brown skin was completely blemish free. She was petite, probably only five foot two and her breasts were practically non-existent, just two little bumps on her chest, with dark, almost black, nipples. Her legs were lithe and muscled and she obviously worked out. Unlike most of the women in the room she wore no heels, just sandals that matched her Asian colouring and physique. There was no flashy lingerie. She wore just a pair of white silk French knickers that provided a contrast to her darker skin, and she was completely topless.

Her partner was in some ways the complete opposite. Muscled, short cropped brown hair and around six foot one. His body was completely hairless. Even his pubic mound was shaved and as her eyes ventured lower Jane could see a penis of seven inches or more standing to attention.

Jane nudged Gary and with a curt, "Follow me!" she walked towards to couple.

As she approached the couple Jane held out her hand to the girl and said, "Hi, I'm Jane and this is my husband Gary. It is our first time here and we are not sure how these things work, and judging by the fact you are just standing and watching as well it is your first time as well. Am I right?"

The girl shook her hand and stared at Jane with those big brown eyes for a second before replying, "Oh no. We have been coming for about a year. We just like to watch and then end up fucking each other like mad things. Usually a little later I wander off and find a woman for my monthly bi-fix. I am Alisha by the way, and this is my husband Ian."

They all shook hands before Jane took the lead by reaching her hand out and running a finger over one of the dark nipples on Alisha's chest. She took the finger away and placed it in her mouth making it wet and returning it to play absently with the now hardening nipple. Leaning forward she spoke quietly as she said, "Maybe I could help with your bi-fix?" before leaning forward and kissing Aisha hard on the mouth and pushing her tongue between the dark brown lips. She felt Aisha respond and her tongue sought out Jane`s. Jane broke the kiss and looking down at Ian`s groin she stated very bluntly, "But I think we should take care of the boys first!"

Gary was watching all of this unfold and was still unsure of what he was supposed to be doing at this point. As always in these situations Jane was leading and he was following. His dilemma was solved as Jane fell to her knees in front of Ian and grasped his dick with one hand and licked the head as if it was a big, purple, mushroom shaped ice cream. He felt a small hand grasp his penis and was pleasantly surprised to see Aisha, also on her knees, looking up at him with those beautiful dark brown eyes as she engulfed his cock in her warm mouth.

Jane was gently stroking Ian`s dick, that was now fully hard and was an impressive seven or eight inches. She took the head into her mouth and tickled the sensitive skin beneath the head with her tongue whilst continuing to use just her fingers nails to stimulate the shaft as she had watched Sandy do to Kevin. Taking him deeper, one inch at a time she moved his cock gradually to the back of her mouth where her throat began. There was still a good inch outside of her mouth and so she manoeuvred the shaft into position with her hand before swallowing and allowing his cock to slip into her throat and her nose to rub against the smooth pubic mound above it.

Ian gasped and put a hand on the back of Jane`s head and held her in place with his dick down her throat. The saliva was running freely from her mouth and coating the shaved area above his engulfed cock. After ten seconds he removed his hand and Jane withdrew gasping for breath before once again taking him all the way in. She repeated this three times before pulling his dick upwards as she leant underneath and started to tongue is balls before sucking them into her mouth one after the other. She pushed him backwards with one hand so that he perched on the adjacent bar stool. She placed one of his legs on each of her shoulders before gently rising. This caused Ian`s arsehole to be exposed. Jane ran her tongue up and down the sensitive skin between his balls and anus before sticking her tongue hard into Ian`s puckered light brown hole.

Ian gasped as he felt Jane`s tongue rimming him and her finger nails running with a spiders touch up and down his rock hard shaft and moaning and panting now he begged, "Fuck that is so fucking horny. I will be coming soon. Where do you want my hot steamy spunk? Please. Please. I am coming....here it comes..." and just as he said this Jane let his legs fall from her shoulders and sucked the head of his dick into her mouth just as he ejaculated four or five times shooting a large deposit of salty, creamy come into her mouth. Jane continued to suck him until every drop was harvested from his rapidly shrinking dick. Once she was sure that she had it all, she opened her mouth to show him his load before swallowing theatrically.

Gary wanted to watch Jane sucking off the muscular man to his right but he couldn`t take his eyes away from the large, soulful brown eyes that were staring up at him or the fact that his penis was being sucked so expertly below them. He could see his cock appearing and then disappearing into Alisha`s mouth, while all the time she never broke eye contact with him. Her tongue was swirling around in her mouth causing him untold pleasure. He took a sharp intake of breath as her tongue found the slit in the top of his penis and tried to force its way inside. Her tongue was small, and so she nearly succeeded, he thought absent mindidly. Her ability with her tongue was something completely new to him as it worked feverishly on his glans. He was starting to pant quicker now and his knees were beginning to shake slightly and he knew he was about to climax. Sensing this Aisha pushed down harder on his cock and he felt the tip resting against the back of her mouth. She didn't deep throat him but he was unconcerned as his orgasm arrived causing him to jerk and pulse his sperm into her waiting mouth. Spasm after spasm followed depositing his spunk into her eager mouth and all the while she looked up at him with those deep brown eyes making it even more sensual. She sucked hard once more to obtain the last traces of come before releasing his dick from that warm, moist heaven and then she swallowed it all in one go. Gary was slowly regaining his composure as Aisha gracefully rose from her knees and kissed him on the mouth and he tasted a mixture of minty toothpaste, wine and also his own secretions. He glanced over at Jane, just as she was struggling to accept Ian`s spermy deposit in her mouth. He continued to watch as she swallowed his load and licked his penis clean before rising and placing a chaste kiss on his cheek.

"I need a drink!" Ian said, still breathing heavily after Jane`s superb oral skills and turned to the bar and motioned Ali over.

They all got new drinks and retired to a big pile of cushions that were vacant near the rear wall of the room. Laying down, with Gary on the left and Ian on the right and the girls in the middle. Jane next to Ian and Alisha next to Gary.

They sipped their drinks watching the live sex show that was transpiring before them and discussing what they were watching. Gary found this quite surreal as they made comments about techniques, the size of the breasts and the penises on show. The women also discussed the various lingerie and shoes being worn. This carried on until Alisha nudged Jane, and after pointing subtly with her wine glass she whispered "Have you ever done that?"

Jane followed her gaze and could see one of the wives from the elevator. She was on the bed in the middle of the room, in the reverse cow girl position but lifting herself up with her hands either side of an older man of around forty. He had his cock buried balls deep in her arse, as another man, who at second glance Jane saw was Kevin, positioned his cock at the entrance to her vagina and started to push it slowly in using his hand and hips. The woman bucked and squealed as Kevin pushed more and more of his huge dick into her stuffed pussy. Once he was completely inside of her, which Jane knew was no mean feat, the woman started to rock backwards and forwards on the two cocks that were impaling her. Jane was intrigued watching this double penetration and was not surprised when she saw Sandy straddle the other man and lower her vagina on to his face so he could tongue her.

The woman's actions were becoming more and more erratic as she rode the two cocks and now she was now screaming, "That's it. Oh my fucking God! That feels so fucking good. Fuck my dirty arse with your big cock and you, you keep pumping my pussy with your massive dick. Come on fuck me harder! Harder. Fuck me in my dirty arse!"

Nearly all of the people present were now watching the spectacle on the king sized bed. Sandy leaned forward and taking one of the woman's nipples between her thumb and forefinger she pinched it very roughly and with no compassion. This was the final straw. The woman shrieked loudly and obviously endured an intense climax as her head was thrown backwards and then from side to side and she gyrated forcefully on the two men's dicks. Her orgasm had presumably caused her vaginal and anal muscles to clamp tightly around the two cocks as both Kevin and the other man shuddered and grunted soon after. They shot their loads deep into her rear passage and her vagina at the same time causing her to scream and buck as her second climax arrived.

Jane was just turning to Alisha to answer her question when she felt a small hand slip under the waistband of her thong and cup her shave pubic mound. She moaned softly as a small finger slipped inside her gash that was literally soaking wet after the blow job and watching the woman being double penetrated. So, instead of answering the question she leaned into Aisha and kissed her with an open mouth and Alisha pushed her tongue into Jane`s mouth in response. Jane slipped her hand down under the waistband of the white silk French knickers and was intrigued to find a coarse landing strip of hair above Aisha's pussy. The soft silk felt so good on the back of Jane`s hand as she delved lower and pushed her finger between lips that were as saturated as her own. The two girls lay together kissing and leisurely finger fucking each other until Alisha slid down and positioned herself between Jane`s stocking clad legs. With her finger still moving inside Jane`s pussy she used the other hand to move the small thong to one side and began to use her small tongue on Jane`s sex.

Jane quickly came to the same conclusion that Gary had come to earlier. Alisha may have a small tongue, but my God she was adept at using it. Jane couldn`t believe how quickly she was bringing her close to her release. The small tongue was flicking lightly, but rapidly, over her blood engorged clitoris and sending unimaginable waves of pleasure through her whole body. Jane was so close that she struggled to stop Alisha from finishing her off, but she also wanted to taste this dusky beauty, so she reached down and pulled her up to her and kissed her deeply before breathlessly panting, "Fuck. That was unbelievable, you must show me that again and again."

Jane slipped down the length of Alisha's body stopping only briefly to suck and tweak both nipples before continuing her downwards journey whilst placing delicate kisses on Alisha´s light brown tummy. Reaching her goal she knelt between the younger girls legs and placed her thumbs in the waistband of the silk knickers and pulled them down, and off after lifting one of Aisha's shapely legs. Jane´s actions revealed a short landing strip of maybe an inch that was shaped like an inverted triangle with the apex pointing at a glistening and puffy labia. The lips were a darker brown than the rest of her skin but revealed a delicious pink insides as Jane bent and stuck her tongue between the dark folds, which elicited a satisfied moan from Alisha. Jane found that Alisha`s clit was still hidden in its sheath but a couple of strong licks with her tongue brought it into view and Jane grasped it gently between her teeth causing Alisha to moan louder. She continued to suck gently on the now revealed nub while she slid two fingers into the tight, warm tunnel of the younger girl's vagina. After a few minutes Jane felt Alisha tense and knew that she was also close. She spun around and placed her stockinged legs either side of Alisha`s head before rolling over with her so that Alisha was now on the top and she on the bottom in a classic sixty-nine position.

Jane felt that skilful tongue begin to once more caress her clit as she sucked hard on the clit dangling in front of her. Aisha was giving her the best oral sex of her life and Jane tried hard to repay the compliment by licking and sucking to the best of her abilities. Jane was sure that she could not take much more of this and was not surprised when her climax hit her, what did surprise her was the intensity as a Tsunami of pleasure washed over her whole body. The release from Jane also triggered Alisha`s orgasm and she pressed her cunt hard against Jane`s face as a stream of sweet tasting liquid left her pussy and dribbled into Jane`s mouth.

After they had both come, the two girls continued to gently kiss and tease each other until Jane recognised Gary`s cock and his balls as they positioned themselves above her face and he started to push his erection through puffy lips and into Alisha`s waiting cunt. Jane reached up and sucked Gary`s balls and licking his shaft as it slid in and out of Alisha when she had to stop as she felt Ian pushing his large cock into her. My God he was big. Eventually her vaginal muscles stretched enough for her to envelope his entire dick. The natural lubricant from his wife's expert tonguing assisted with this greatly.

Gary was fucking Alisha from behind as his wife was running her tongue over his balls and licking Aisha's juices off of his shaft on every backward stroke. He could see that Ian was ploughing Jane at a rapid speed and this was confirmed as he felt her hot breaths coming in pants against the skin of his scrotum. Alisha was tight like a virgin, and this friction was sending jolts of electricity through his whole body. As Alisha clamped the muscles of her cunt even tighter around his cock Gary knew he would not last for long. Resigned to the fact that he just couldn't continue he blasted four or five shots deep into her pussy which was answered by her mewling as she to arrived at her climax. Gary pulled his dick out from its warm covering and was erotically pleased as Jane sucked him into her mouth.

Jane was panting hard and was very close to her next orgasm as she felt Ian pounding into her roughly and fast with his large dick. She watched as Gary tensed and shot his load into Alisha's pussy, that was just above her face. As he withdrew his semi-hard dick fell onto her lips and she greedily sucked him into her mouth and savoured the taste of his come mixed with Alisha's exotic pussy juice. When she was finished cleaning him his semen was starting to dribble out of Alisha`s pussy and it ran lazily down to where her tongue was waiting to accept it. Her own orgasm was fast approaching as her breathing became ragged and she was taking large breaths of pussy and come scented air from Aisha`s exposed gash above her. As she felt Ian slam into her hard once more and his come spraying her insides she climaxed hard and moaned deeply. She was still experiencing the aftershocks of her climax as she felt Alisha`s small tongue darting in and out of her pussy and gathering her husband's come like a humming bird. This featherlike stimulation caused a second orgasm to wrack her body and she clenched her legs tightly around Alisha`s head keeping her imprisoned between her legs as the shock waves passed through her body.

As Jane relaxed the grip of her legs Alisha slipped off of Jane and rolled onto her back and Jane spun around so that they were lying next to each other. Both were breathing heavily from their exertions as they lay there silently holding hands until their breathing returned to normal.