Gary and Jane Pt. 07

Story Info
Alisha and Ian explore Alisha's fantasies.
5.4k words
4.53
2.2k
1

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Dear Reader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

As always this is an adult story with scenes of sex, sadism and masochism, so if that is not your thing, please leave now and definitely if you are under 18 years old

The story of Gary and Jane continues now as they return to their normal lives back in London. Those lives may not be as normal as before their vacation in Kenya.

That vacation is detailed in the Story Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Pt.1-15 so if you have not read that I suggest that you do in order to understand some of the recurring characters.

I hope you enjoy reading the new adventures of Gary and Jane pushing their sexual boundaries, as much as I will writing them.

The Colonel

List of Characters

Gary Grayson: The husband. Gary is a CFO at a big West End Publishing firm earning a six figure salary. He is six feet tall and has a toned body from playing amateur football and the two training sessions per week that that involved. He was now 37 with a mop of brown hair and bright brown eyes. He was also heavily into the sadistic side of S&M and also had a love of women in nice lingerie. His cock was not so big at around 5 and a half inches but was quite thick. He has been married to his wife for over 10 years. During their vacation of sexual discovery they had agreed that on their return to London they would explore their new found sexuality, but only with the agreement of their partner, and more importantly the partner should always be at least nearby.

Jane Grayson: The Wife: Jane is a lawyer with Gary`s father`s firm and specialises in Real Estate. She stands five foot nine tall in her stockinged feet and has dark skin, smoky green eyes and long ebony hair that hangs to just below her shoulders, when it isn't in the prim bun that she wears at work. Her body mass is good for her 36 years, with pert B-Cup breasts, and she keeps in shape by jogging as often as possible. She always had a bi-side, but apart from a few times at University she had never explored that side of her sexuality until the Kenyan vacation. The vacation had also opened her eyes to the fact that she has a strong submissive/masochistic streak. She can also play the Dominatrix role, but only with women. She was by no means a full on sub but enjoyed the times that Gary had to punish her when she was deemed to have been naughty. Also on their vacation she had her first experience of fucking with another man. Her first since marrying Gary. Her love of fine lingerie and her masochistic tendencies made her the perfect wife for Gary and they were truly in love.

Ella Neeskens: The Slave: Ella is a 24 year old nurse from Amsterdam. She is five feet 10 inches with a superb body. The strains of her hard job and a good metabolism meant she did not need to exercise so much. With pale skin, long auburn hair and green eyes she was a beauty and had C-Cup breasts that were full and sensitive. Ella is a complete bi-sexual submissive, and after confessing this whilst quite drunk she was then dominated in all fashions by both Gary and Jane, who she called Master and Mistress, for the rest of their holiday together. She has an emerald navel piercing that both Gary and Jane used to like playing with, painfully!

Simone Davis The Servant: Simone is a Flight Attendant with BA that they met on their return flight from Mombasa. She is tall at around 6 Ft. with short cropped blonde hair and blue eyes that were the colour of ice. Her figure looks like she spends every hour that she isn't working in the gym. She has large B cup breasts and long and muscled legs. Gary and Jane discovered that she was also into the pain side of domination and her persona was that of servitude to Gary and Jane, who she always called Sir and Madam. She is completely bi-sexual and is as happy between Jane`s legs as she is between Gary`s

Kevin and Sandy Wilson: The Neighbours: Both 31 they have been together since they were 14 years old. Born and bred in Bethnal Green in East London. Sandy is a PA for a CEO in the city while Kevin has his own haulage firm.

Sandy is a bi-sexual. Five foot ten inches tall with huge D cup breasts and tanned skin. She has piercing blue eyes and two small tattoos either side of ever shaved pubic mound. A devil and an angel.

Kevin is tall. At least six foot two. He has a toned athletic body with not an ounce of fat on it. He has short dark brown hair. He has a large cock of nearly nine inches.

Ian and Alisha Brown: Friends from Luxure: Alisha is South Asian. Her family are originally from Kandy in Sri Lanka but she was born in the UK near to Luton. Twenty five years old with straight, long, jet black hair that ran down her back to the crack of her arse. Her eyes are huge and her light brown skin is completely blemish free. She is petite, only five foot two and her breasts are practically non-existent, just two little bumps on her chest, with dark, almost black nipples. Her legs are lithe and muscled as she obviously worked out. She works at Heathrow Airport for Sri Lankan Airways as a customer service representative. She is bi-sexual and sexually adventurous although Ian apparently does not share some of her fantasies

Ian is twenty six and works for a bank in the city as a day trader. He is heavily muscled with short cropped brown hair and around six foot one. His body is completely hairless. Even his pubic mound is shaved and has a seven inch penis. He is much more of the quiet brooding type than his more adventurous wife of two years. He also comes from near Luton and met Alisha at a club in the town about five years ago. He plays amateur rugby at the weekends.

Lady Mary Smith-Watkins: Organiser of the Luxure club: She is in her early fifties. Her body is superb for a woman of her age with not an ounce of fat. She isn't thin but her whole body is toned and muscled. Her long, rich, chestnut hair is always styled to perfection and her nails and makeup are never less than immaculate. She is a very heavy smoker and drinker. Lady Mary is a widow, after his Lordship died a few years ago, and also a lesbian masochist. Lady Mary has a twenty-five year old pet blonde girl that she keeps on a leash and who she punishes often and severely. Lady Mary has a strong crush on Jane and cannot wait for an opportunity to inflict some form of punishment on Jane`s buttocks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 7

The sound of the bells from the church a couple of streets away woke Gary on the Sunday morning. His head was thumping from the cannabis and drink from the night before and he had the vague notion that he was in hospital as the smell of soap and antiseptic invaded his nostrils. Rubbing his eyes he glanced across the prone body of a blonde six foot beauty at his wife on the other side of the bed. Simone was lying on her front between them, and both women were snoring gently indicating that they were still asleep. Gary could see the angry welts on Simone`s back and the traces of white antiseptic cream that Jane had rubbed on her after she had finished bathing last night. Gary slipped slowly from the bed so as not to wake them and went into the bathroom to use the toilet. Neither of them had moved when he returned so he slipped on a pair of boxers and went downstairs to make some coffee.

Sitting at the table in the kitchen Gary sipped at his coffee and felt the warm, thick liquid start to revitalize him as he scanned the news and sport on his I-pad. He had just poured a second cup as Alisha entered the kitchen completely nude and looking very sheepishly at him. He held another cup up in an unspoken question to which Alisha nodded and so he poured coffee int the cup for her before asking, "Where`s Ian?"

Sitting with great care on one of the wooden chairs Alisha took a sip from her cup before replying, "Still in bed, snoring like hell!"

Pausing to take another large mouthful of coffee Gary asked her quietly, "Did you enjoy yourself last night? It was a bit over the top I think. Drugs, booze and sexual tension are not the best mix!"

For the first time Alisha raised her head and looked him straight in the eyes and smiled. "It was amazing! I have fantasised about things like that for years but never had the nerve to follow through or even talk to Ian about it. When Jane started to control me and boss me around, I was so turned on after I got over the initial shock. I don't know how I am going to explain my arse to Ian but maybe it will be the catalyst to an open and frank discussion about what I want sexually."

Gary smiled at Alisha with genuine warmth and got up and prepared two more cups and placed them on a tray. He laid the tray on the table and pushed it towards Alisha, "You better take your Mistress her coffee or you will be feeling that cane on your backside again I fear," he said with a glint in his eye.

"Oh God!" she said whilst jumping from the chair, grabbing the tray and hastily heading for the stairs.

Jane was just beginning to stir as the smell of fresh coffee reached her nose. Opening one eye she saw Alisha standing before her holding the tray. She took in the petite girl's fabulous body. Her fantastic eyes stared at Jane with longing and Jane couldn't help but feel a mutual attraction as her eyes dropped to Alisha`s non-existent breasts with their nearly black nipples. They were standing up and rock hard. Her eyes trailed lower taking in the flat stomach and the delicious pubic mound with its small inverted triangle of course black hair that pointed at the dark brown lips concealed beneath.

Alisha took a deep breath before stammering," I-I--I bought you coffee Mistress."

Her submissive demeanour stirred memories of last night's caning in Jane`s foggy brain and she felt herself moisten. Her pussy was obviously not as hung over as the rest of her she thought with a smile. Scooting back against the head board she took the cup from the tray without a word and started to sip the hot coffee. Without saying a word she seductively opened her legs wide and by moving her eyes from Alisha`s face to her groin and back again, she indicated to Alisha what she wanted.

Alisha carefully placed the tray on the carpeted floor before climbing on the bed between Jane`s splayed legs and dipped down and flicked her tongue over Jane`s clit, which initiated a deep moan followed by an, "Aaaah!" from Jane who just watched the long black hair moving between her legs as she casually drank her coffee.

Jane couldn`t get enough of Alisha`s tongue. She was so skilful and the featherlike touches were something she had never experienced with her other female lovers. As Alisha began to lick gently at her inner lips Jane reached over and placed her cup on the bedside table, as she was afraid that she would spill it on the bed. Luxuriating in the pleasant sensations emanating from her snatch she lay back on the pillows and closed her eyes and let her slave work her magic with that tongue of hers. Within minutes she was panting heavily as she urged Alisha on with words of encouragement, "Oh that is soooo good my beautiful one. Lick me good. Suck on my clit. You can use your fingers. Yes put your fingers in my pussy. Now slide one into my arse. Oh my God. That`s it. Right there. Don´t stop. Aaaaaaargh!"

As Alisha followed her every command Jane could feel her climax rising. The tingling started in her toes, rose up through her calves and thighs and as Alisha poked one small digit deep in her puckered arsehole she bucked hard and screamed her release whilst clamping her legs tightly around Alisha`s head. The mini-contractions lasted for another minute as Alisha had her head clamped between her thighs and her small tongue continued its deft subtle stabs into her pussy.

Jane`s scream had woken Simone from her slumber and she raised herself on one elbow as she watched Jane slowly come down from her intense orgasm. She reached a hand out, and gently at first, began to run her fingers over Jane`s nipples. As the aftershocks stilled in Jane Simone pinched one of the nipples hard and this combined with the fact that Alisha was now sucking on Jane`s clit caused Jane to climax for a second time with a loud, "Yeeeeeees!"

Simone looked at Jane as her eyes opened after a few minutes and with a grin she asked her, "Would Madam mind if I had some of that?"

Jane could not speak at this point and just nodded as she released Alisha from her vice like grip between her thighs and pushed her roughly towards Simone. Alisha complied without complaint and as Simone spread her legs she went to work between the larger woman's legs.

It was at this point that Gary re-entered the bedroom having been worried by Jane`s earlier scream. He took in the scene of Jane lying with her eyes closed and breathing heavily. Alisha bobbing her head up and down between Simone`s thighs and put two and two together as his eyes were drawn to Alisha`s raised backside as it was pushed up into the air as she burrowed between Simone`s legs. The sight of the nine red welts on her arse made him harden and he quickly stripped off his shorts and positioned himself behind Alisha. Slipping two fingers between Alisha's legs he could feel that her gash was soaking wet from arousal so without another thought he pushed hard into her pussy with force.

Alisha let out a small mewling sound but did not stop flicking her agile tongue over Simone`s sex. Gary could see that she was having the desired effect on Simone as she started to buck her hips and grind her pubic bone into Alisha`s face. Stoic as ever, Simone did not make a sound as her climax rippled through her body as Gary continued to pump into Alisha viciously from behind.

The sight of Simone`s orgasm, the red stripes on Alisha`s arse and the satisfied look on his wife's face all combined to bring Gary to the edge very quickly and he banged once more aggressively into Alisha before shooting his load deep into the petite, dark haired girls pussy.

Alisha let out a long,"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" as she too reached her climax before all three collapsed on the bed panting heavily.

Ian came into the bedroom rubbing his eyes with both hands as he asked, "Did I miss anything?" before his eyes registered his wife`s punished bottom and he exclaimed, "What the fuck happened to you?"

Alisha sprung from the bed, and taking Ian`s hand she led him back to the spare bedroom where they had spent the night. Gary heard the door click shut and then muted voices coming from within. The voices became raised but he still couldn't make out what was being said, and then all went quiet.

Gary walked in to the bathroom and switched the taps on to run a bath whilst Jane handed Simone a coffee from the tray and the two women lay in bed enjoying their lazy Sunday morning after their nice wakeup oral from Alisha.

Gary stepped into the tub and let the warm water ease his aching muscles. He closed his eyes and lent his head back on the lip of the bath just enjoying a peaceful minute. He must have dozed off as he was startled awake as he felt a hand wrap around his flaccid manhood. Opening his eyes he saw Simone smiling at him as he felt himself growing in her hand as she slowly stroked him and pulled his foreskin tight with every languid downward stroke. "Would Sir like me to clean him and relieve his tension," she said seductively and Gary nodded.

Simone poured some shower gel into her hands and spread it all over his chest, rubbing it into a soapy lather. She massaged his chest and shoulders before moving behind him and kneading his shoulders with her strong hands. Moving again, she allowed her soapy hands to trail down to his pubic hair where she expertly shampooed him with the soapy suds. By now his dick was fully at attention but Simone bypassed his straining erection and slid her hands under his balls and ran her fingers up his arse crack. Once she was satisfied his arse was completely clean she slipped one finger into his anus and massaged his prostrate for several minutes. His cock was now crying out for attention but she again ignored it and took one of his feet from the bath and soaped it well, including all of the gaps between his toes, before repeating this with the other foot. At last she found his rock hard erection and she used both soapy hands to slowly move up and down his shaft before pealing back the foreskin and cleaning under the purple head.

Gary couldn`t take it anymore and as the water churned as he bucked his hips, he shot four long ropes of come into the air. Simone carefully cleaned it from the pubic hair where it had landed before standing and holding out a large bath towel for him. He stepped out of the bath and was engulfed in the large towel by Simone who was nearly the same height as him. She towelled him off paying special attention to his penis, balls and arse and then she hung the towel to dry on the drying rack.

Going back into the bedroom they saw that Jane was asleep again, and so leaving her to dream they collected up the cups and the tray and started down to the kitchen. The door to the spare bedroom was still shut and as they passed they had a loud thwack followed by a loud, "Aaaargh!" from Alisha which told them that the couple seemed to have come to some agreement. With Gary smiling and even Simone showing a little emotion in her grin they went downstairs to the kitchen.

Gary started to prepare eggs, bacon, sausages and even put some baked beans in a pan. As he was working he spoke to Simone, "When are you flying again?"

"Not until next week Sir, I just finished six days in a row with a layover in New York and Rio," she replied, while she cut and buttered some bread.

"Great. Would you like to stay with us for a few days? I love having you around and I am sure Jane would like it as well?" Gary said, and gave her a knowing look that told her exactly why they liked her being there.

"If Sir and madam would like it I am more than happy to stay for a couple of days," Simone replied and buttered more bread.

The meal was cooking nicely in the big frying pan and filling the entire house with the delicious smell of fried bacon, sausages and eggs. It must have also reached the bedrooms as a few minutes later Jane sauntered into the kitchen and slumped at the table and put her head in her hands.

Gary placed a plate in front of her with some of the contents from the frying pan while Simone placed a plate on the table with the fresh cut bread and butter. Gary gave another full plate to Simone and made one for himself before all three sat and ate the meal in silence. All the plates were empty and the sauce from the baked beans mopped up with the bread when Gary informed Jane that Simone would be staying with them for a couple of days.

Jane smiled broadly as Simone placed a new cup of coffee in front of her and enquired, "Would Madam like something else now?"

"Not at this moment Simone but I am sure I will think of something later," Jane said, picking up the cup and walking through the lounge and out onto the patio by the pool where she collapsed onto one of the loungers. She lay there drinking her coffee and was surprised as she heard the sound of flesh connecting hard with flesh coming from the spare bedroom window. She looked up, protecting her eyes from the sun with her hand, and saw that the window was open and directly above where she sat. There was another slap and Jane could hear Alisha as she purred, "Yes, just like that baby, punish this naughty arse. I need you to spank me hard and own me. Ian spank me again, but much harder pleeeeease!" This was followed by at least ten loud slaps and each was followed by Alisha mewling and moaning as Ian had obviously discovered his dominant side, much to her delight.

Jane lay there listening to the young couple discovering new things together. Her arousal was piqued as she heard Ian bark at Alisha, "Now come here and suck my cock with that dirty mouth of yours. I am going to stick my dick as far down your throat as possible you fucking slut and you are going to suck me until I blow my load over your tonsils and then I am going to arrrgh!" As Alisha had obviously followed his directions. She listened to the sporadic sounds of the blow job coming from above and closed her eyes and dozed off again, a contented smile on her face.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
12