Gary and Jane Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jane awoke she saw Simone and Gary sitting at the table with Ian and Alisha. Both Ian and Alisha had that "Just fucked, we are so happy," look plastered over their young faces. Groggily she asked, "How long was I out for?"

Simone stood before saying, "About two hours Madam. Can I bring you a water or a wine?"

"A water would be great. I never want to dink again," Jane said before standing and jumping into the pool as Simone disappeared back into the house. She swam lazily for a few minutes before Alisha also jumped into the water and squealed loudly as the cold water hit the stripes on her bum plus the new red hand prints that Ian had just created.

Alisha swam towards Jane and flung her arms around her neck before kissing her hard on the mouth and forcing her small tongue between Jane`s lips and into her mouth. As she broke the passionate kiss she rested her head on Jane`s shoulder and whispered in her ear," Thank you so much Jane. Ian and I talked for ages and I explained what more I needed in our relationship. He was a bit shocked at first but when we started to experiment he got quite into it. I think we are going to have lots of fun and all because of you!" and then she kissed her again even more passionately.

The two women stood in the pool kissing and running their hands over the others body until Jane broke it off and swam to the side and lifted herself out before laying once more on the lounger. She looked over at Ian who was grinning like a Cheshire cat and asked casually, "Have you fucked her in the arse yet? You know that is another of her big fantasies?"

Ian went bright red, his eyes flicking from Jane to Alisha who cast her eyes down at the water and just nodded. Ian almost shouted at her, "Alisha come here this instant!"

Scrambling as quickly as she could out of the pool Alisha went to kneel in front of Ian and looked up at him with her big, brown, doe eyes and said "Yes Master?"

Ian grabbed her roughly by the hair and jerked her head up painfully and spat, "Is that true? You want me to fuck you in the arse?" This brought another nod but no words from Alisha. Then he smiled and said gently, "So why didn't you say something? I have been dying to fuck your wonderful arse since the first day I saw it."

Jane the planner said softly, "There is lube in the cupboard downstairs," and laughed hysterically as Alisha and Ian ran off hand in hand to the basement.

Simone returned with a glass of water with ice and lemon and placed it on the small table next to the lounger just as Alisha screamed loudly from somewhere in the basement. Looking at Jane, Simone said, "Madam, you know that is an awfully big cock for an anal beginner?" at which they all laughed.

They did not see Ian and Alisha for another hour and that they spent enjoying the strong summer sun and occasionally cooling of in the pool. When they did eventually come back their grins were so wide that Jane thought it must hurt their face muscles. "Have fun?" she asked.

Alisha and Ian both blushed beetroot red and Alisha just said, "It was fucking great! It hurt like fuck to start with but then we practiced and experimented and I came three times! Not only that but I came so fucking hard every time. It was fucking great, but I have to apologise as we used some of your stuff after." At which she spun around grinning and showed her arse to Jane exposing another six stripes to go with the nine from yesterday. "Ian got so hard punishing me that I let him fuck me in the arse again. My butthole is so full of come, can I use your shower please?" and then she ran into the house with one hand clenching her butt cheeks together to stop her leaking on the carpet.

All four of them were laughing hard now as the doorbell rang and Simone went to see who it was. She arrived back shortly with Sandy and Kevin in tow. Sandy waving and saying "Hi guys how`s it going? Recovered from yesterday yet?" before they both fell into chairs either side of Gary.

Simone was ever the dutiful servant and asked them, "Can I bring Mr. Kevin and Miss Sandy something to drink?" They both asked for Coke and Simone left for the bar once more.

On Simone`s return Gary drank his Coke in one and placed the empty glass on the table. Stripping off his polo shirt and shorts he looked at Gary and asked, "Coming for a swim as I have a favour to ask?"

Gary leapt into the pool just after his friend and followed him to the end of the pool, as far from the others as possible and out of earshot.

"What can I do for you Mate?" Gary asked Kevin.

Kevin looked a bit sheepish and for the first time since Gary had known him Kevin seemed lost for words.

"I don't know how to start. But here goes. After we left here last night we went home and Sandy was like a woman possessed. She wanted my cock in every hole and as quick as I was finished she was sucking me hard again. I have never seen her so fucking wired!"

"Sounds like you got lucky Mate," Gary said grinning and trying to lighten the mood, but he wasn't having much success as Kevin still had a troubled look on his face.

Kevin continued in the same serious mood and not responding in his usual humorous way. "Once I got her to stop, as my cock was literally fucking killing me I asked her what the fuck had got into her. She explained that Jane had told her all about the submissive side to your relationship and when she witnessed all that shit last night she was so fucking hot and turned on that she couldn't get enough. She wanted to experience it as well to see if it was all it was cracked up to be and could we try it?"

Gary wasn't smiling now as he asked his friend quietly, "And did you?"

Kevin swallowed hard and started to blush as he stated, "No Mate. I wouldn't know where to start. Plus I don't think I could do it to her. You know? What you do to Jane. I love the stupid cow and it would just feel weird. Having said that I cannot deny the crazy bitch anything so I came up with a plan!"

Gary just said "Go on."

Kevin paused again before rushing through the next few sentences spitting it out before his courage deserted him, "I need your help and of course you can say no but if you say yes I will be eternally grateful and hopefully it will knock some sense into the bloody woman. What I thought was we could swap wives for a weekend and you could show her the submissive life thing. If I am really honest I hope she hates it and we can all go back to fucking normal!"

Gary was shocked and his mouth flapped but no sounds came out. He really did not know what to say to his friend and so he stalled, "I would have to ask Jane. She would have to be involved and she would have to have a long chat with Sandy so she knew what it entailed. Does Sandy know you are talking to me?"

Again a pause before Kevin nearly whispered, "When I say I came up with a plan, I actually mean us and in reality I mean Sandy came up with the plan when I knocked her back on me doing it."

Gary ducked his head under the water to buy himself a few seconds to think before answering. "I am not opposed in principle but I would need Jane to explain to Sandy in detail what is involved, as we cannot do anything that would hurt anybody and especially our friendship. Agreed?"

Kevin nodded and swam back towards the others with Gary following in his wake.

Gary climbed out of the pool still thinking about what Kevin had suggested. He walked up to Jane and took her hand before leading her into the kitchen and sitting at the table with her. She had a worried look on her face so Gary kissed her before laying out the proposal that Kevin had suggested in the pool.

When he was finished Jane was silent and her face showed no emotion before she broke out in a huge beaming smile and hugged her husband and kissed him. In between kisses she spoke breathlessly, "It sounds like a wonderful idea. I am sure Sandy will love it with you as you are the best Master ever and I just wish I could be there when you are striping that gorgeous behind of hers. But, I will be round at Kevin's sucking his marvellous cock so not all bad!" she finished with her trademark mischievous grin across her face. "I will take Sandy for a drink one day this week after work and put all the cards on the table. If she is still up for it after that she can start Friday and I will go to Kevin's. OK?"

Gary nodded but still had a knot of uneasiness in his stomach as they returned to their guests. Gary nodded his ascent to Kevin and Jane went to sit with Sandy and plan drinks for Wednesday or Thursday.

12