Gary 'The Cuck' Clark Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What a fucking turn-on”, Gary thought as he watched Bill fuck the crap out of Sandy as he held her. And a few feet away, his lovely wife was taking 8 inches of hard black cock up the ass and loving every stroke. Sandy was panting faster now and moaning. He could feel her body tense and knew that she was going to cum soon. He let go of her arms and rubbed her shoulders and watched Bills expression as he too was getting ready to shoot his load. All the sucking from Marci, and now having his cock buried deep into this tight, blond “beach bunny” he had fantasized about for so long, had brought him to an early climax that he didn’t want to postpone any longer. It had been two fucking weeks since he had gotten off and his balls were swollen with Cum. “Oh Yes! You Fucking Whore, I’m going to fill your tight cunt with my love juice Bitch”, Bill said as he felt his ball tighten. He pulled Sandy back hard and shoved his cock in as deep as he could, and held it without moving. The tip of cock was pressing hard against her cervix. Sandy screamed from the pain, and at the same time felt her body begin to convulse in orgasm. Bill let go and started filling her with cum. He then moaned and began pumping hard and slamming his black cock in her, even harder than before. Sandy dug her nails into Gary’s calves and moaned as the big black man continued to fuck her. Behind him, Gary heard Marci and Sean moan as they both came at almost the same time. Gary looked over at them and saw that Sean was filling her ass with cum. Both of his hands were on Marci’s shoulders, and he had her pinned against the arm of the sofa, as he held his black cock deep in her rectum. “Shit”, Gary said to himself. “No fucking pictures of any of this”. A few minutes later, both Marci and Sandy stood and headed to the ladies room to clean up. Gary noticed cum running down the back of Sandy’s legs as she walked away from him. Gary had placed a few towels on the fireplace hearth that Sean and Bill were using to wipe their love sticks with. “I could use a drink”, Gary said. “How about you guys?” he asked.

Marci and Sandy were back in a few minutes a brought a couple of hot, wet towels for Sean and Bill. Bill was sitting back on the sofa and Marci walked to him and sat on his lap. Sandy sat down next to Sean and everyone chatted and talked about how much fun the fucking had been. “Got to tell you Gary old man, these are a couple of awesome sluts you got here”, Bill said. “No shit”, Sean added, as he put an arm around Sandy and let his hand rest on her firm breast. They all finished a couple more rounds of drinks when Marci said, “How about you boys staying the night? I’m sure we can think of all kinds of fun things to do.”

Sean spent the next 45 minutes whispering in Sandy’s ear and nibbling on her neck. He too wanted some of this hot, young pussy. Sandy stood up and reached down and took Sean by the hand and pulled. “Nite Nite guys”, she said, as she pulled him up from the sofa, and led him out of the room, down the hall to her bedroom. “Good idea girl friend”, Marci said as she stood and walked over to Gary. She kissed him on the lips and said, “lets go to bed Honey” and took his hand, led him back to where Bill was sitting and said, “come on Lover”. She also took Bills hand, and led both of them to her room.

Bill and Gary were on the bed, lying on their backs. Marci crawled in between them. They lay there for a few minutes as Marci stroked both of their cocks with her hands. Gary was still hard as a rock and ready to burst. They all heard a loud sound. THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! “What is that noise?” Marci asked Gary. “Shit”, Gary replied. “It’s the damn Brass bed. I set it too close to the wall.” “Sounds like Sean is getting his dick wet”, Bill said laughing. A minute later they could hear Sandy squealing in time with the thumping. Marci sat up, leaned over and began sucking Gary’s dick for a minute and then, leaned the other way and sucked Bill’s cock. She was going back and forth between them and could tell that Gary was about ready to cum. Bill’s cock was hard and Gary could see it in the dim light. Marci threw her leg over bill and got up on top of him. She had to rise up on one of her feet to get high enough to get the end of his cock in her cunt. She lowered her cunt all the way down, taking the black shaft, its entire length into her. Marci put her hands on Bills muscular chest and began moving her cunt up and down on his cock, as Gary watched. Bill had both of his hands on her breasts and held them as she rode him. Gary could see the contrast of her white skin against his black body, and he could see Bill’s huge cock disappear into her cunt with each stroke. In the background he could hear all the sounds mixed into one; Sandy was a “screamer” and it was apparent that she was getting fucked hard, Marci’s and Bill were moaning, the brass bed was thumping against the wall, even Gary’s heavy breathing was mixed into it. Gary could smell the sex. Marci leaned forward and lay flat on Bill’s chest. She looked over at Gary and said. “Fuck me in the ass Gary”. Gary got behind them and saw Bill’s huge cock in her cunt. Her ass hole was still wet and stretched from Sean fucking it earlier. Gary moved up on his knees and placed his cock against her opening and shoved. “Oh yes Baby”, Marci said as she felt his cock fill her ass. Gary began moving in and out and could feel Bill’s cock up inside her. They had all done this before and Marci was hooked on double penetration. She loved the feel of having two cocks in her at the same time. Bill began moving his cock in and out, and he and Gary got their rhythm together. Marci moaned and started biting Bill on the neck. Gary knew he wouldn’t last long and started fucking her ass faster. She still had Sean’s cum in her and it was smooth and slippery. “Give it to me harder Baby”, Marci said. Neither Bill nor Gary knew which of them she was talking too, and both began to pump her harder. Gary let go and unloaded his cum sack in her ass before collapsing on the bed next to her and Bill. Gary lay there and watched as Marci continued working her cunt on Bill’s black cock. “How the hell does he go so long?” Gary asked himself. Gary dozed off a while later, listening to the moaning and thumping sounds.

He woke up, laying on his side, and looked at the clock on the end table. “Damn, it was 6 am”. Still half asleep, he rolled over to discover that he was in bed alone. He laid his head back on the pillow, stretched, and started to clear his head of the few drinks that he had the night before. He was thinking about last night, when he heard the thumping sound again. “Jesus, the fucking Marine, was still at it.” He thought as he wondered if Sean had been fucking Sandy all night. A second later her recognized the sound of the shower running in the master bath. “So, that’s where Bill and Marci went.” Gary sat on the edge of the bed for a minute, before standing and walking, toward the bathroom. He opened the door and entered the steam filled room. Gary squinted at the fogged-up glass on the shower door and could make out what appeared to be the back of a black man, who had a white woman pressed up against the shower wall and was banging the hell out of her. Her hands were around his neck and her legs were sticking out on both sides, with one foot up on the shower bench. He could see the muscles tighten in the man’s ass as he plunged his hips back and forth against the woman. There was no mistaking the moaning sounds, it was his wife Marci, but that strong back and all the fucking muscles did not belong to Bill. “Fuck”, Gary said to himself. “That was Sean fucking Marci in his shower”, and then he thought about the thumping sound coming from Sandy’s room.

Gary walked out of the bathroom and down the hall to Sandy’s room. The door was partly open and he pushed it open further and stepped into the doorway. The bed was against the far wall, and all he could see of his daughter, was the bottoms of her feet and her hands. Bill’s large body completely covered the rest of her. He was laying on her missionary style, and her legs were up on his back. Her hands were on his ass pulling him into her. He could also see the bottom of her ass and Bill’s huge cock shoved deep into her tiny cunt, his balls lying on her ass cheeks. Bill rose and fell pumping her cunt with his cock, over and over, slamming her hard enough to make the bed hit the wall with each stroke. Sandy’s feet were flying around, and she screamed every time Bills cock impaled her. Gary stepped into the room a little further and watched the giant cock, begin to coat with white cream, as he filled her cunt again with his semen. He continued to watch them as Sandy took Bill’s cum covered cock in her mouth and lick it clean. “She was sooo fucking sexy”, Gary thought.

Gary was in the kitchen with a cup of coffee, when Bill entered wearing a pair of boxer shorts. His shaved head was covered with perspiration. “Good morning Fucker”, Gary said to Bill. “Want some java to go with your morning pussy?” Gary asked, “Thanks, I could really use a cup right now”, Bill said. “Damn Gary, that little slut cant get enough”, Bill said as he reached for the coffee pot. “She came and got ME this morning, can you believe that shit?” Bill asked. “Anyway, we got that Bitch broke to black cock, just like Marci and Brenda”, Bill added with a smile. Bill looked around and asked, “Where is Marci and Sean?” “They’re taking a shower together. I think they are trying to save water.” Gary laughed.

Everyone was in the kitchen looking for food a half hour later when Sandy said, out of the blue, “Hey Dad, seeing how Sean doesn’t have a place to stay, except on Bill’s sofa, how about if he stays with us for a couple of weeks till his apartment is ready? He can stay in my room.” Gary stared at Sandy for a minute when Marci jumped in. “That’s a great idea”, Marci said. “Come on Dad”, Marci said. “Can we keep him? Pretty please, can we keep him?” she laughed. Sean said that he didn’t want to be a burden and all, but you could see the look in his eyes. Two hot fucking white bitches to entertain him for two weeks. Sandy and Marci were standing beside Sean and had their hands on his chest. Gary looked at the big ass smiles on the girl’s faces and said, “Well if you stay Sean, it’s going to cost you a bunch. But, I guess you can work it off in labor.” Bill stood up and said, “Hell, I got a better idea, lets have Gary stay at my place, with the dog, and I’ll stay here too.” Everyone except Gary laughed.

Bill took Sean with him to get his luggage and his car. Sandy was taking a nap. Gary and Marci were laying on their bed talking. “Looks like I’m going to have a little competition around her for awhile”, Gary teased. “Hey Baby”, Marci said. “You can have me and Sandy any time you want us”. “I’ve been thinking about that, and to tell you the truth, as much as I want to do Sandy, I just can’t do it”, Gary said. “I understand Baby”, Marci said as she snuggled up to Gary. “Looks like your stuck with little old me”, she said. “Shit Marci, you’re the perfect wife, slut and all. You’re the only woman I want.” He said. “Good” she said, “because I get jealous as hell. And, Dear husband, don’t worry about Sean being here, I promise I’ll save you something wet, warm, and creamy for your dinner” she laughed.

“Something else I was thinking”, Gary said. “I think you better get Sandy down to see your OB/GYN pretty soon. With Bill and Sean not wearing condoms, we can’t be too careful.” “Good idea” she said as she was dozing off. “I’ll call and make an appointment on Monday morning.”

Sandy, like most young girls her age, was using the pill. She had been on the pill for almost three years and had trusted it completely. She practiced safe sex, and used condoms, except with her steady boy friends. Sandy never really got into counting days, and It just so happened, that part of the reason she had such great orgasms the night before, was because she was ovulating. At best, birth control pills only worked 98% of the time, and you had to be absolutely sure you took them without fail. Sandy had only missed a couple of days and didn’t think much about it. She was young, a bit naïve, and extremely fertile. It had been 10 days since her last period, and Bill was a very potent black male. When he had ejaculated in her the night before, his cock was pressed against her cervix and he filled her. Added to the problem, was the fact that he had not had sex in two weeks, and his cum was charged and lethal. The small white egg in Sandy’s uterus had no chance against the tens of millions of potent black sperm that gang raped it, and the appointment with the OB/GYN that Marci would schedule for her, would be in vain. It would be more than 60 days before Sandy would take her “test”. During that time she would have sex with many black men. She too, like Marci, had become a “Whore for Black Cock. For months later she would wonder who the father of her baby was, and eventually decide it must have been the young, strong, Marine, who shared her bed for a few weeks. She would forget Bill telling her, he was going to breed her that night, the night when she experienced her first black cock.

Your comments are always appreciated.