All Comments on 'Gaslighting Mom'

by spr1987

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great story, well written and full of love. I am not usually into incest, but this seems natural. I think you should continue this as a series where she is taught to be a wanton whore with her son as her guide. 5 Stars!!!

Jess36DDJess36DDover 2 years ago

I loved that one. It ended very different than I thought it would.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking loved it! Please post a followup chapter that has her get even with her shithead husband! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Claim her by getting her pregnant !

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

Excellent story, as horny as Fuck! There is only one place to go from here, breed her.

yangus99yangus99over 2 years ago

Story was super erotic and well written except, she wouldnt have recognized his voice after that much conversation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I almost quit reading because of what a dick the son was but it turned out to be a very good story. I know they are just characters in a story but I wish them a long and happy life together. The father should die of a heart attack while fucking her that would be a fitting end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written! I like how you have brought some new life into this old trope. I'd hope you will have her evolve into a shameless slut for her son. They still have many kinks to explore. Try and cover them all!

maxmaster983maxmaster983over 2 years ago

bring some friends home for the party . thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man glad to see im not alone in this mother son fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My guy that was epic i felt like i was living this story i give it a 10 outta 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not really gaslighting. More negging and conditioning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I mean for good reason the story is pretty fucked up, but I like the ending. Pretty sweet & sappy. Good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need more forcing, more making her do things she wouldn't normally do, more BDSM type scene's. The son wasn't really gaslighting, the dad on the other hand was.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 1 year ago

For sure could use more chapters.

Seadog971Seadog971about 1 year ago

I would think there is the potential for one more followon episode. Very good concept and well executed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspr1987@spr1987
Dominant younger Man with a preference for rough play and older women. I also have a very creative mind and love to try new and exciting things. I write about things I have experienced and things very personal to me. I tend to focus more on the emotional side of sexual inte...