Gaslighting Mom

Story Info
Is it possible to gaslight your own mother? A son finds out.
14.2k words
4.58
71.6k
165
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
700 Followers

*** This is a story of a son studying Psychology in college, who wonders if he can use any of his new found knowledge to make his fantasies about his mother become real. I hope you enjoy, and I would love to hear your thoughts on the story and my writing. ***

Is it gaslighting, to condition someone to do a thing that they secretly want to do already? I had learned about gaslighting in one of my Psychology classes, and I have been way too interested lately in how I could abuse this knowledge. When studying about this concept, I must admit that the first thought I had was, how can I use this to realize my fantasies about the woman of my dreams. That woman, who has dominated my dreams for so many years. That woman, who is so close, but so far out of reach. That woman who teases me with every rise and fall of her impressive chest as she breathes. That woman who I want to push face first onto the kitchen counter and fuck, as she tries to make dinner for my father and me. Yes, that woman is my mother.

For those that are unfamiliar with the concept of gaslighting, it is a process that some people use to mentally and physically manipulate another person, in order to condition that person to think or do something. Many times, this is the underlying cause of women entering into and staying in abusive relationships. The abuser conditions the woman to believe that she is unworthy of love and/or inferior in ways that make her dependent on the abusive man. Some also believe that this is the underlying cause of many Dominant-submissive relationships, in which the Dominant conditions and reinforces the submissive's need to serve the Dominant. Gaslighting can also be used in more conventional relationships, such as when a man conditions his wife to give him blow jobs, when she is not inclined to or when a woman encourages her man to do unpleasant household chores, with the promise of sexual rewards.

However, most argue that the later examples are merely the normal give and take of rewards and punishments, that couples use in relationships. True gaslighting is more nefarious and treacherous. Most times the one doing the gaslighting, understands that the conditioned behavior is not in the victim's best interest, but conditions them to do it anyway. It is a selfish betrayal of trust, but it can also be a power emotional drug for those who are able to mentally manipulate weaker willed individuals. When paired with sexual gratification, this emotion high can be very addictive, and drive the "gaslighters" to attempt manipulations of more challenging victims.

I should be ashamed to admit that I am one of those manipulative bastards, who prey on weaker minded and weaker willed individuals, but I am not. In fact, I feel that it is a form of mental Darwinism. It is the natural order for the weaker minded and weaker willed people to conform to the wishes and desires of the more intelligent and stronger willed people. Even before I knew what gaslightling was, I habitually had smart, but socially awkward students doing my assignments. I also instinctively knew how to subtly reinforce a girl's weak self-esteem, to get her to perform a sexual act, that she was not predisposed to perform.

You would be surprised at what some girls will do, to take a guy's attention away from the butt that she feels is too big, tits that are too small, or eyes that she feels are too far apart. I once convinced a girl to let me fuck her ass, by getting her to believe that the act would tighten up the muscles in her butt and make them look less flaccid. Yes, I said flaccid, and the word alone, made her already critical view of her butt, exponentially worse. That stupid bitch was so concerned about her damn ass, that she practically begged me to fuck it several times a week. Her ass felt fucking amazing to fuck, and I would have stayed with her longer, but she had a big fat ass, so I had to dump her, LOL. Of course, when I broke up with her, I told her I couldn't be with a girl who had such a big, fat ass. Yeah, I know, I am a dick, and I crushed her self-esteem, but to all of the guys after me who exploited her weak self-image, "You're welcome."

OK, so we established that I am a manipulative asshole, but I can hear all of the "wanna be mother fuckers" out there asking, "So what does this have to do with your mother?" To this, I say, "I'm glad you asked."

As I alluded to earlier, I was becoming bored manipulating the easy prey, the slow runners at the back of the pack. I upped my game and had more than my share of cheer leaders and prom queens. You would be surprised at how some really attractive people can still suffer from self-esteem issues. Even this was getting a bit tedious. Don't get me wrong, the sex was fantastic, but I really needed the thrill of the chase, the rush of defeating a worthy opponent. This is the mood that found me thinking a lot more about my first dream girl... dear old mom.

My mother has always been a hottie. She was the mom that all of the guys talked about, especially my friends. I am not one of those guys who says he got uncomfortable when his friends talked about his mom. Those guys are just afraid that people will think that they are freaks, if they acknowledge that their mothers are hot. Of course, these same guys jacked off every night thinking of their moms. I was never ashamed to admit that I lusted after my mom. In fact, I would often be the first to comment about her, and I was not afraid to go into detail describing my many fantasies I had about her, as I masturbated. I guess it's no mystery why I went into Psychology.

OK, so back to my mom. She is still a hottie, but not in the conventional way. When she was young, she had a gymnast's body, but with an incredible set of tits. She is very short, so any weight she put on, was really emphasized. As a result, she was a workout fanatic. She didn't have a job, so her job was to stay in shape for her man. I have to respect the hustle. She definitely understood that her worth in the relationship was directly equated to how attractive she kept herself. Unfortunately, she could not beat age, and as she got older, she started to gain weight around her middle and ass. We are only talking about 15 or 20 pounds, but because she is only five foot tall, the weight had a much more dramatic effect on her than it would on a taller woman. It was no big surprise to me when my father, who often took a second look at tall, thin, athletic girls, cheated on my mother with his tall, thin, athletic secretary.

I guess I am a chip off the old block, because when my mother caught him at it, dad turned it right around and blamed it all on her for letting herself get "so fucking fat". Yes, he actually said that to her. My bedroom shares a wall with theirs, and I heard every word. My old man was like an emotionally abusive ninja. He called her a cow, repeatedly mentioned her fat ass, and even attacked her tits, which were her pride and joy. When she tried to defend herself saying that she tries hard to stay fit for him, and that he always loved her big tits, he told her, "Yeah, I loved them when they were big and firm, but now they are just big floppy bags, that jiggle around when I get desperate enough to fuck you." Then he asked her, "Are you even surprised that I turned to another woman... an attractive one, who has some enough self-respect to keep herself fit?"

When I heard my mother crying through the wall and begging my father to give HER a second chance, I know I should have felt terrible for her and furious with my father. Instead, I sat there on my bed stroking my cock and thinking of my mom's big, fat, floppy tits jiggling and bouncing around on her chest, as I imagined myself fucking her. I am ashamed to admit, that her crying as I did it, made my orgasm that much stronger when I came. Besides giving me a lot of material for later masturbation sessions, their fight also gave me a lot of material, which I would later use to manipulate her weak self-esteem enough to make my fantasies come true.

All of that material came flooding back, as I started to think about the possibility that I could actually manipulate my mother, like I had so many other weak whores before her. Although they stayed married, I know that their sex life was practically non-existent, except for a few very loud and very aggressive sounding sessions, during which I heard my father saying some VERY hateful things to my mother, while making her perform some pretty humiliating sexual acts. Shared wall, remember. He also kept seeing his secretary, along with at least a few other women, all with my mother's full knowledge. I actually heard him humiliating my mother by talking about sex with his other women, during those rare sessions that he fucked her.

I stumbled onto another key piece of my plan, when I was home from college for my summer break. My mother was out shopping, and my father was at work. I did my usual exploration of her underwear drawer and opened her laptop to see what I could find. A quick search of her browser history showed me that she is as big a failure at computer security, as she is at marriage. I found some VERY interesting sites that she visits fairly often. I learned a few important things about my mother, in addition to the fact that she has a REALLY bad habit of saving her passwords for all of the sites she is signed up to.

First, I learned that she is in desperate need of cock. From some of her DMs on a couple of the sites, she is very flirtatious with a lot of guys, and she comes off as a VERY desperate whore, who will say anything to them. The second thing I learned about her, is that she also clearly has no intent to follow through on any of her promised sexual acts. In the DMs, every time the guys get excited to take the flirtation to the next level, she disappears. Whenever any of them asked for her to send photos or a phone number, she says she is not comfortable with that and ultimately stops chatting with the guys. From this I determined that she wants to give in to her sexual needs very badly but is afraid of some undefined consequence. As a result, she pulls out before it can get serious. Because these guys are just "online" she has the ability to walk away. What would happen if she was not able to walk away? What if someone made her face her desires? I intend to be that someone.

Using what I discovered from her various chats, I made a plan to contact her directly on her cell phone, using a pay-as-you-go cell phone. Using the throw away phone, I text her, "I am the guy you been chatting with, and I want to take this to the real world."

Not knowing who I am she texts back, "Who is this?"

I reply, "What do you mean, who is this? Are you one of those teasing cunts that is chatting with a whole bunch of guys at the same time? I thought we had something special," I really played it up, amping up the guilt I know she will feel when I call her out on being a cyber cock tease.

I can tell that she is feeling really guilty about being called out and replies, "No, not at all. Please don't think that about me. You are special. We are special."

Since she didn't ask again who I am, I know that she is ripe for me to push further. Wanting to increase her fear and anxiety, I make her think that I know a lot more about her, than she wants any of the guys to know about her. Knowing that she is cyber challenged, I text her, "From the site, I backtracked your IP and was able to get your real name, address, and phone number. Now you can't just disappear on me again."

The delay in her response, confirms that she is freaking out. Finally, she texts, "I see from your number, that you are a lot closer than I thought you were."

I really increase the pressure by responding, "That's right I am close, VERY close. And I intend to make those fantasies come true... ALL of the fantasies you wrote to me about." To reinforce my growing control over her, and to get her used to complying with my orders, I text her, "Send me a picture right now. You never showed me what you look like. Send me one right now, so I know that you are worth my time and not some fat pig, just trying to get off dirty chatting online."

"Now? You don't want to see me now. I am a wreck."

I don't back down and tell her, "Yes. Now. Don't make me wait. It doesn't need to be naked, just what you are wearing now."

This will be the make-or-break moment. Will she, or won't she? She is taking a long time to respond, and I am just getting ready to press her again, when I get a text from her. I see a picture of her in the red silk blouse that she was wearing when I left the house earlier today. I can just barely see the hem of her black skirt, and I can tell that she intentionally took the picture from the waist up, to accentuate the size of her tits, and to hide her ass. Since she has taken the first step, I pull her closer by asking for more, "Nice. You weren't lying about your tits. They are fucking huge. I like. But I can't see all of you. Take one in the mirror, so I can see all of you."

I know this will be a big test for her because of how sensitive she is about her now ample ass and wider hips. Again, after a long pause, she sends the requested photo. I am sure she took a whole bunch, just to get the perfect one, that shows her directly from the front, without giving away the size of her ass. I immediately respond, "You are fucking hot. I love how short and curvy you are, just how I like my women. Now show me one from the back. Sow me that ass. I hope it is big and spankable. I love a big ass." Knowing that she will be afraid her potential lover will not like her larger ass, I really play to the opposite. I make her think that she is just what I want, unlike her husband, who clearly wants the opposite.

Cleary, that was the right tactic, because she almost immediately sends a response, with a picture of her craning over her back taking a picture of her ass in the mirror. I encourage her to go further, "Fucking amazing. Such a great ass. Now pull up the skirt so I can see it all. Show me all of that perfect full ass."

I am already hard from this, but when I get the picture of my mother with her skirt up over her ass, and a red thong strap splitting those two big round cheeks, I am afraid I will cum spontaneously. Since she has come this far already, I push more. "Fucking amazing. You have a perfect ass. I just want to SLAP it. Slap it for me. Spank that sexy ass for me. I want to see a red handprint on that perfect white ass. Slap your ass for me and send me a picture so I can see your handprint on it"

Mom has clearly let herself go with this, because she sends me a picture which I will be jerking off to a lot. In the picture, she is bent over with her butt thrust out and I can clearly see the red handprint on her very pale white ass cheek. It matches so nicely with the red strap of her thong. I want to quickly reinforce her obedience, so I text back, "Good girl. You did very good. You like being my good girl?"

"Yes, I do," she immediately responds.

To continue establishing her role in our relationship, I text her, "That's, "Yes Daddy". My little whore will always call me Daddy. You understand whore?"

Again, she responds without delay, "Yes Daddy. I understand and I will be a good little whore for you Daddy."

"Good girl. You make Daddy VERY happy. Now take off that top and show Daddy those big tits."

To my disappointment, there is a long lag again. I am not sure if she is having second thoughts or if she is just trying to get the right shot. The picture of my mother with her full tits thrust up by her red lace bra, answers my question. I actually say "DAMN" out loud, when I see it. Here tits may not be as high and firm as they were when she married my dad, but they are still fucking amazing. My father is an idiot. I think to myself, "I would be fucking these tits all the damn time, if she was my whore." Then I realize, that if this plays out like I hope, that is exactly what I will be doing.

Before she can get cold feet, I tell her, "DAMN, you got some amazing tits. I love how full and soft they are. I can just imagine my big cock pressed between them. Remember how you told me how much you like a big cock fucking your tits?" She wrote that to several of the guys, so I am sure that she will continue to be confused about who I actually am. I also know that it was something she wrote a lot about, so it is clearly something she fantasizes about a lot. Then I add, "You want to see my big cock wrapped in your big tits? Tell me you want to see it."

"God yes, Daddy. I want to see your big cock sliding between my big tits."

I pull my pants off and take a picture of my cock. I make sure that there is nothing in the picture to indicate who I am or where I am. I also use a red bull can, to show her that my cock is in fact quite large. My cock is thicker than the can and longer by a couple of inches. I send it to her, knowing that she is not expecting it. How she reacts, will tell me a lot about how this will proceed.

She immediately responds, "Oh my GOD Daddy. Your cock is big. It is much bigger than you told me. I would love to see your big cock pressed between my tits."

"Good girl. Where else do you want my big cock?"

"In my pussy Daddy. I want to feel that big thick cock deep inside my pussy. I want to feel you stretch my pussy and pound deep inside me."

By now, I am jerking my cock fast and hard, thinking about how I am going to fuck her. I take a break to text her, "Good girl. I am going to bend you forward and fuck you HARD from behind. I want to see your big, beautiful ass jiggle and bounce every time my hips SLAP into it. I want to see your big, perfect tits flop and slap against you. I want to grab your hair and YANK your head back, as I tell you that you are MY bitch."

"Oh God YES Daddy, PLEASE. Take me like an animal. Fuck your little whore hard. Make me YOUR bitch."

Knowing that I have her in a sexual frenzy, I want to lock her into committing to take the next step. I texted her, "We are going to do this tomorrow. It is a workday and as you wrote to me, your husband will be at work. I will get a hotel room and send you the address and room number. Take a video of yourself masturbating until you cum, right now. Send it to me and acknowledge that you will meet me."

I wait more than a half hour, and I am sure she is going to ghost me, since she is taking so long. At least I used the time productively and masturbated to the pictures of my mother. Just as I am having a very strong ejaculation, my phone dings, indicating a new text. I am not sure which excites more, the words, "Yes Daddy, I will meet you" or the video of my mother masturbating, as she thought about me fucking her. Well, she didn't actually know it will be me, but I do. I have to jerk off again watching the video.

I write back, "You are such a good little whore for Daddy. You just made Daddy cum VERY hard. Tell Daddy what you were thinking about just now when you came."

"Mmmm, I am soooo glad I could make Daddy cum. I was thinking of you standing behind me, SLAPPING my ass, while You fucked me hard and fast. I was thinking about how I haven't even seen your face, and I don't even know what you look like, and it made it seem even more dangerous and sexy."

"I like that idea, my nasty whore. You want me to be your anonymous lover, eh? Maybe I will have you put on a blindfold when you get to the room, then everything I do to you, you will not see who I am or what I am about to do. How does that sound to you little girl?"

"Oh my GOD, that is soooo fucking hot Daddy. Can we really do that?"

I love that she came up with that idea. I was actually going to suggest it myself, after reading some of her chats about anonymous sex. So, I quickly reply, "Of course we can little girl. I will set it up. When you get to the room. The door will be propped open, so you can walk right in. Then I want you to put on the blindfold, that I will leave on the bed. Then I want you to call out to me that you are ready, then start to strip down, slow and sexy. Wear the red bra and thong you have on now. Don't clean them. I want to smell how excited you are for me right now, when we meet tomorrow."

spr1987
spr1987
700 Followers