Gate Crasher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me..." Elodie offers as she kisses along the side of my face past my ear.

I keep eye contact as I awkwardly peel my t-shirt over my head and arms

"Fuck me," she repeats as my hands slip over her black nylon clad thighs under the skirt of her dress.

As my hands reach the waistband of her tights, I awkwardly pull them down. Elodie presses up onto her knees pulling her body away from mine as she assists me in pulling down the awkward existence of the black nylons past her knees.

Looking up I see Dale turn her head from mine as he seeks her attention. Dale kissing her as her right hand grips tightly over my fully erect dick as she slowly strokes my dick within the tight grip of her slender fingers. As my eyes adjust in the darkness, I watch only her as Dales right hand slips in through the neck of her dress over her left breast. Elodie moans into their kiss at his rough touch..

With her hand now moving steadily faster over my dick I lay there and accept her stimulus until Elodie breaks the kiss and ignores Dale as she positions her legs either side of my hips before she rises slightly and then lowers herself whilst guiding my dick into the tight dry warmth of her vagina as she lets go of a sated gasp of undeniable pleasure.

Her hips begin to roll at once as I fully penetrate her, ignoring Dale my hands grip her waist just above her thighs as I hold her down to me and I let her fuck me.

"What's she feel like?" I hear Dale enquire.

Ignoring him I refuse to pass comment despite the sensations she provides. Dropping my head back I close my eyes and appreciate the feel of her tightness as she clenches around me. I ignore Dale's presence, his intrusion, completely and make the most of the unexpected circumstances.

Until tonight the beautiful aloof stranger has been a passing visual pleasure in our lives. A momentary glimpse of her in the street would spur sordid thoughts, the three of us viewed with lust but also a harboured a disdain for given the disdain we believed we were held in as unruly loutish neighbours. A disdain within which we were probably still held in by Rick her husband. As I look up at his wife as she writhes upon me, I can only begin to imagine the hatred that would be born of the promiscuity of his gorgeous wife were he aware of what was transpiring on only the other side of the street from where they reside.

"How does she feel?" Dales implores once more.

I let Elodie control, I let her fuck herself upon me, pressing my hips up off the bed as I begin extolling thrusts to meet her constant motion. Hearing the stifle of her groans that build towards whimpers of unfettered pleasure, appreciating how in all likelihood in the darkness Dale's hands still explore her upper body as he kisses her. Feeling a weight shift over my legs lower down the bed I now appreciate he now kneels upon the bed behind her as she fucks me.

I keep fucking her as she keeps fucking me, feeling her stretch around me.

"I need you," I hear Dale quietly state.

Instantaneously I feeling her body either press up from mine or be pulled from me.

Cool air falls across my dick as I hear their movement, opening my eyes I raise my head to see Dale reposition Elodie as she kneels at the base of the double mattress. Her eyes meet mine, my dick stood proud and erect between the two of us.

"Fuck" she utters as her face contorts and I can only assume as to the harshness with which Dale has impaled her slender body with. Their bodies silhouetted to me by the window behind them. I cannot bring myself to break my gaze from her eyes, she watches me despite now being taken by Dale.

Dale takes Elodie with a far heavier pace from the outset her gasps and cries begin to fill the room over the sound of the loud music beneath us. Interspersed by heavy exhales of breath she mewls at each heavy thrust her receives and absorbs. I watch her as breathlessly she only continues to watch me, not looking back to Dale who I assume grips her hips or her shoulders as he hurriedly fucks the dark-haired women.

"Where are my manners," I hear Dale utter breathlessly.

By their silhouette I watch as he presses his left hand down over the back of Elodie's neck. Watching as her arms splay across the bed either side of my legs as her head lowers towards my crotch.

Shuffling down the bed myself my focus only on Elodie as she briefly holds a silence beyond the heavy breaths that are forced from her as Dale continues to thrust himself deep into her body.

As Dale continues to press down on her neck on knelt legs she holds her waist up and lowers her head as I feel first the warmth of her breath over me and then the heat of her mouth as she slips her lips down over my erect dick. Arching my back, I raise my hips and press myself up into Eloise's receptive mouth and her tongue explores before she hollows her cheeks and begins to provide oral stimulation.

Dale releases her neck as I slide my hands through silky long black hair and hold her to me. Elodie adjusts, relaxing her jaw as she sucks hard around my dick her head bobbing as I match her style with steady thrusts deep into the back of her mouth.

My eyes close once more, I hold her head in my grip and she accepts as Dale and I double penetrate her body as she squats across the bed.

After several minutes I release her head up she pulls her mouth up and gasps for fresh breaths as Dale continues to claim her from his dominant position stood behind her. His stamina is as impressive as her ability to cope. Elodie's right hand reaches for my dick, and she continues to stimulate me with a gentle caress around my saliva coated dick, regaining her breath, before of her own fruition she slides her mouth back over me and mouth fucks me of her own fruition. I gently run my right hand back through her hair but have no need to control or hold Elodie to me in the darkness as she sucks hard around my length and girth, easing me towards the edge of her throat with seeming ease.

As she does so the fingers of her right hand slip into my fly to tease and caress my aching balls. I involuntarily spasm from my hips but hold off the sensation and the urge that she seeks to induce.

Lay there accepting her stimulus my chest rises and falls on sated anticipation as I hear Dale begin to quicken his own pace. The constant slap of his pelvis against her exposed ass fills the room faster and faster. I hear and feel her groan around me at the increase of his tempo.

Dale begins to unleash; I can only imagine with envy how she feels to use in such a manner. A manner I might have experienced myself had he not invited himself to our escape from the party that continues unabated in our absence.

I suddenly feel her mouth pull away from me, looking down to her contorted face as she gasps loudly for air whilst Dale pulls her head and torso back and away from me. My hand slipping over my soaking wet dick as I begin to masturbate slowly.

Elodie whimpers and gasps as Dale pulls her hair and her head snaps back against her shoulders, her fingers clench and dig into my thighs as while she seeks stability as Dale reaches his own moment of release. A climax which echoes through the room only on his guttural shuddering groan of pleasure.

Dale releases her immediately and Elodie looks to return her mouth towards my dick.

"Not like this" I offer.

Slipping my legs over the side of the bed I clamber to my feet pushing past Dan even as he makes to steps aside, leaving him stood behind me as while still slowly stroking my dick I step up behind Elodie who holds her squat position. Stepping up to her with my left hand clutching over her left hip I align myself with my right hand and ease myself back into the wet warmth of her tight cunt. Her walls nowhere near as dry and as tense as they had been earlier as I fully penetrate her once more.

My hips thrust almost immediately as Elodie lets go of a muffled groan. My right hand takes hold of her shoulder as she extends her arms, locking out her body and pressing back against me as I offer her little reprieve following Dale's use of her and begin hurriedly fucking her immediately.

Dale doesn't say a word from over my shoulder, I ignore he's even there and focus only on Elodie. Our shadows from the feint street lights outside the house cast across her as she holds herself in place while my hips repeatedly thrust my dick deep into her body. Were I to look back I'm acutely conscious I'd would see not just Dale but the house, the home in which the dark-haired, olive-skinned beauty lives.

Unperturbed I keep fucking her, aching to release, rapidly nearing my own climax as I feel her fingers graze my penis as it slips back and forth. As I keep fucking her I feel Elodie tease and stimulate herself causing her to clench even tighter around me as her breath hitches and falls on louder and louder pants.

Concentrating hard, unoffended by her assistance I feel lactic acid building in the backs of my calves as I arch my back slightly and lock my body out rigidly. My hips thrusting constantly as her fingers start to earn the release she seeks.

The tension that builds in her body is unbelievable, the walls of her pussy clamping tightly around me as she presses back on a gasp that cranes her head back against her shoulders.

Feeling her body begin to tremble I pull her up off the bed, holding her back to my chest as she cries out and her finger slip from over her clitoris.

The wet warmth of her soak seeps from her into my crotch as it spills down her thighs. As I hold her against me, I let go of my own tension and feel my long held off climax spray into her unprotected body. My own ejaculate mixing with her release and Dales earlier secretion.

I hold her against me as she breathlessly trembles.

"Some performance..." Dale offers as I hear him move, "...perhaps we should have put her in the window."

I know the previous sordid act to which he refers but I don't acknowledge him yet again.

Feeling Elodie relax into my embrace a little I lower her towards the bed as I ease my phallus slowly from her and she drops back to the surface of the bed as Dale moves towards the door to the room. Moments later light from the landing casts across the bed as Elodie crawls across the surface of the bed, her black tights still sat around the backs of her calves, before she slumps face first onto the dishevelled duvet.

As Dale pulls the door closed behind him she rolls onto her back, looking up at me from exhausted eyes but with a devilish little grin before she bites upon her lip as a darkness claims the room once more.

"What times does the party end?" Elodie offers on a dry breathless tone

"What time are you headed home?" I offer deliberately looking over my shoulder at the house on the opposite side of the street.

**********

From the front doorway I watch her as she crosses the street by the very pale early light of day break.

Clutching her black strappy heels at her side in her left hand she walks silently and slowly on nylon clad feet onto the tarmac driveway of her home.

Her silence matching the slightly awkward reticence that had grown since our second much slower missionary fuck once Dale has left us alone in his pursuit of the tail end of the party. A slow exploratory fuck that had built in intensity towards a heightened climax for the pair of us and even more of my seed seeped into her body.

The party itself had fallen silent well over an hour ago as drunken and physical exhaustion had taken attendees away into the night in a multitude of directions. No doubt with a multitude of memories and stories to accompany the course of the night.

No story would be surely more memorable than my own unexpected experience.

Elodie Lami doesn't look back, but she walks with her head held high. No apparent sense of shame as she heads purposefully towards an open gate to the side of the property that I assume leads to a rear entrance to the large house she shares with her husband.

With a grin I briefly consider him as his wife passes from my sight. The images that fill my mind from her unexpected arrival at the party to her uncoerced betrayal flash through my mind.

Turning back into the house, I observe the carnage left in the hallway alone, with little to no relish for the huge clean up that's required. Crushed beer cans sit amongst intact cans, half consumed bottles, plastic glasses and all manner of detritus.

As I step towards the kitchen the creaking and wanton gasps I hear signal that for some the party does not appear to be over.

"Oh fuck," I hear her exclaim as she looks up at my intrusion and I recognise immediately the blonde whose hands clutch the sides of the kitchen table that Dale holds her face down across.

"Ever the party girl" I offer to Cassie Reynolds as she hurriedly presses up much to Dales chagrin as he pulls himself out of her.

"Thought you were busy with the neighbour?" Dale breathlessly offers without a hint of remorse to the compromised situation I have happened across. Dharmesh won't be happy I consider but really by now should know better than to trust Cassie.

"She needed to get home... didn't need to wait for a taxi at least," I nonchalantly reply.

"Fuck me he's got every right to complain after tonight, hasn't he?" Dale chuckles opening what must by now be a lukewarm can of Coke as Cassie hastily rearranges the skirt of her dishevelled looking loose dress across the tops of her toned legs.

"We'll be out of his life within a week," I remind Dale while deciding to risk pouring the contents of a carton of a partially consumed orange juice into a seemingly unused plastic glass. "Maybe they're not the dream couple they make out to be."

I note that Cassie steps sheepishly away as Dale and I briefly and callously interact. The heels of her ankle boots falling heavily on the thin carpeted hallway behind me.

"You and her?" I silently mouth.

"Twice," Dale offers silently, before adding audibly, "Well once and a half before you walked in."

"I need some fucking sleep," I offer to Dale not wishing to make further conversation or dwell on the prospects.

"Me too," he agrees with my sentiment.

As we pass through the hallway I notice how Cassie lingers in the front doorway. It does not really cross my mind as to why or for who she hangs around as our eyes meet and she smiles sweetly.

If she waits for Dale, he sterilely addresses the situation as he heads upstairs without a moments pause.

"You had a good night then?" I ask aware of only brief snap shots of her time spent at the raucous party.

"Your parties are always memorable," Cassie smirks. "I assume you're back for graduation?"

"I will be" I offer looking her up and down as she continues to linger.

"We'll catch up then..." Cassie offers with a smile, "...for old times sake"

As the gap closes between us Cassie's arms slip gently around my neck and she kisses my cheek softly.

"For old times sake" Cassie reiterates as barely minutes after our brief interaction I find myself entering her naked body as she lays across the bed beneath me

A locked door and a thin partition wall away from where I presume Dharmesh sleeps as she gasps loudly at my penetration.

"Full house achieved," she devilishly whispers in my ear.

The connotation she unsubtly refers to immediately resonates.

As I begin to slowly fuck Cassie my thoughts for the Wife across the street are forgotten to the delightful distraction of my innocent looking promiscuous blonde former fuck buddy.

12
  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
26thNC26thNC26 days ago

It prejudiced Dark, I just really hate cheaters and especially those they cheat with.

Dark_Logan_Dark_Logan_26 days agoAuthor

@RW13 - you seem to have gone off on one there - you nailed the intended personas of the main characters though

This isn’t me getting gripey btw and never misconstrue my sarcasm as anything other than that - Literotica critics are a breed unto themselves none more so than those who lurk in LW, as is well known should you veer off piste. Gotta be honest they generally make me laugh

Anyway, I did only skim read your comment but I’m sorry the words got in the way of you bashing one out (insert sarcastic winky smiley emoji just to ensure sarcasm is clear)

Rw43Rw4326 days ago

I get that whole "Party!" scene on college campuses where sex, relationships, life and even academics are all secondary to alcohol. Then the pseudo-intellectuals graduate and expect us to treat them as adults, at the same time trying to convince us that their happy little party place was nirvana.

<>

Uh uh. So was preschool--to the toddler.

<>

So the beautiful Elodie reverted back to her coed life...and all Aaron and Dale care about is if she can keep her transgressions hidden for 7 days.

<>

I like that you told the story unashamedly, but I don't like any of these guys. Aaron mocks Dharma for his innocence even while D clings to it, thinking naivete is a virtue. Dale cares only for money and so little for relationships that he'll even screw his wingman's hookup, so his wingman is included in his list of totally replaceable people. Aaron is a man alone while surrounded by people. Maybe if he had some values to live by, he could actually make a worthwhile connection with someone...ah, f*ck it: that can wait 7 more days!

<>

First rule of porn: make the women hot, and the sex hotter. You passed.

<>

However, 2 gripes: many times the words you wrote did not convey what they suggested. I felt like I was reading heavy literature (not lite erotica) whose subjects and verbs didn't always agree or whose nouns and verbs sometimes went tranny in mid-sentence. Most times, I didn't care, since I was skimming anyway (more effective to me). But when I stopped to digest your actual word usage, I was left rolling my eyes.

<>

The second is easy to say, hard to do: you might need thicker skin. Most criticism isn't personal, and much of it is irrelevant entirely, so don't take offense at it. If You don't have to respond to it. If someone criticizes your protagonist, please don't take umbrage; he isn'tyou. But if you want to express thoughts in response to my thoughts on your thoughts, be my guest.

<>

I'm glad you joined the LW band.

RosesBleedRedRosesBleedRed26 days ago

Another banger of a story from you,my dear friend.

SunnyU2SunnyU226 days ago

Wrong category

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Well-Intentioned Cowboy movies, infidelity, regrets, and moving on.in Loving Wives
Fool Me Twice . . . . Shame on me.in Loving Wives
A Wife's Confession My wife confesses her infidelity while on a girl's night out.in Loving Wives
Laura I tried, but she still didn't get it.in Loving Wives
Turnabout An evil prank ultimately affects lives differently.in Loving Wives
More Stories