All Comments on 'Gate-Way Girl'

by BenevolentDCC

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
9 out of 10

Very well written, easy to follow, and the progression had a natural flow to it. The only thing lacking was character development, but I feel you did more than enough with the length of story you were working with.

Looking forward to more than just one installment.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 9 years ago
More please!

Keep it coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

please continue this story, i can't wait to see what happens next

sammers12345sammers12345over 9 years ago
awsome

want more please contiune

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 9 years ago
lol...Too evil...

I love it!

Myself97Myself97over 9 years ago
Great Story

Great story and looking forward to next chapter. What surprise will come with the daughter?

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Aww shit!

That's not fair, no way to end a story!

Earned four stars for the story but got three because of the ending, got the fish nibbling the bait now you sank the hook and reeling us in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue

You could make a series out of this!!!!!

NaughtyFleurNaughtyFleurover 9 years ago
Sara's up next,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nice story slightly spoilt by the spanking, but can't wait for Sara to get hers.

All naughty girls should lose their virginity this way. Keep it up. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

HOT!!! Made my pussy ache just reading it. Hope to see another chapter where he fucks his own daughter.

CassieKCassieKover 9 years ago
Wickedly beautiful 😊

So naughty 😈 I can't wait for the next chapter, this is how daddies should behave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuck u Daughter

I can't wait for the next part where u fuck u daughter to & her firend watches.

cb1251cb1251over 9 years ago
And then.....

Clearly by now you've seen sufficient interested expressed in continuing the saga, and you do have track record of serial chapters, so let 'er rip

Well, figuratively, not literally

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it!

I loved the story so far. Needs to take his daughter now. I think you need to finish this awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuck me daddy

I want my daddys hard cock in me.! I wish someone would lick my tight swollen pussy now.! This story is too hot.! I wish I had a daddy to fuck me like this. ;) spank my pussy pease.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next Chapter

He needs to fuck his daughter, but only after giving her another spanking which leaves her ass all red and hot and bothered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

More please. Interesting story and style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please Continue...

Straight to the point, can't wait to read more in this storyline! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
can't wait.

Can't wait to read the next chapter. xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Continue It!!

This story made me so hot and horny. My pussy is soaked!! PLEASE Continue it!!

aLoner1964aLoner1964almost 9 years ago
Short

Too short but sweet :)

ImNIndyImNIndyover 8 years ago
more please

I want more too!

Does "Please" help?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Waiting for chapter 2!

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dalmost 8 years ago
Funk Sara!!!

He needs and she needs him to fuck her@!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Very very HOT and arousing. Great start and Yes we need at least chapter 2 and maybe more if it's anything like the first chapter. Well written and brought the unexpected twist of action with Ashley and next hopefully; his daughter Sara. Hopefully,m Sara will be just as wet and horny as Ashley and quickly wants to screw her Dad really hard. Since both girls seem to share everything; maybe they will after thinking over this experience set up a plan to both screw him at the same time ??? Many possibilities Daddy. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!!

So when are you going to finish this wonderful story that you started and then left us hanging???????????????

Ardent_Reader2017Ardent_Reader2017almost 7 years ago
What does it take?

You say the story would continue if feedback supports the need. I see that this is rated 4.50, has several likes, and 26 comments. Now, I didn't read the comments, so, I cannot say how positive they were. But I would like to know what you consider enough feedback to support another installment.

Frankly, I could imagine that the second installment be all about the father struggling with his desires, even being a little hesitant to continue with Ashley. Ashley knows how to help him over it. By the end of chapter 2, Ashley and Sarah can learn about a proper, blow job. Dad can eat Ashley out, who then shows Sarah what is it like in front her father.

The third installment could start from the father's POV as the girls continue to tease him and how temptation is hard to fight. Switching to Sarah's POV you could express her depression that Dad won't love her, and Ashley sexually comforting her. Dad witnesses the anguish and comfort and finally relents.

Now I have also told you what I THINK could happen in the future... what I would LIKE to see in the future is another installment ;) so maybe, you will find time to craft chapter 2 soon.

Thank you.

P.S.

I am thrilled that Game Night continues to be a hit. I feel a little sorry for the brother - I don't know how he could manage to keep up for the long haul. Each installment manages to get me going. I'll think it over and add a comment on it there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Sory

This is a really good story, I would enjoy reading more.

sexydad50sexydad50over 6 years ago
Nice start

Are you going to leave this here, or continue?

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great

more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Definitly more!!

Great Story

argeelogargeelogalmost 3 years ago

2 stars because you didn't finish it even though you promised.

Arn284Arn284over 2 years ago

Wie geht es weiter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenevolentDCC@BenevolentDCC
Game Night pt.09 has been submitted for publication. It will either be posted for viewing in the next week, OR I will be notified that it needs to be broken down into two pieces (it's quite long).