Gautam’s Angle

Story Info
Gautam is the irresistible businessman? Maybe he really is.
7.8k words
4
9.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

For those who enjoyed Menaka's adventures in The Project Trip and wondered about Gautam, the businessman she encountered on the flight back home, here comes some sort of answer. This story starts more or less where The Project Trip #15 began but don't worry if you have not read The Project Trip, this story stands on its own and since it is Gautam's angle, we will follow him home from the airport and find out what happens with him, not with Menaka and her friends. Even though there is a lot of Menaka at the start, this will become Gautam's angle.

Oh and a warning that there is a bit of teasing first which means that things start slowly.

***

Gautam strode into the terminal looking for the departures display so he knew which gate he needed for his flight from Germany back to Mumbai. He walked quickly but not because he was running late. He strode on imperiously because he was a winner. And he looked it in his three piece suit and starched white shirt and tie. He had sealed the deal. And he was flying first class home. Yes, he had sealed the deal, he reminded himself -- and it was a big deal -- so now he was on his way back to Mumbai to tie up the loose ends and take the kudos. As he strode through the terminal he relived his success, recalling the firm handshakes with the German negotiators and their nods of agreement when he confirmed the conditions and the price and assured them of prompt delivery. He strode on towards his check-in. Until he was interrupted by a woman's moans coming from amongst a small group of young people in an arc against the window display of a gift shop. He looked closer as he slowed. He could clearly see that two of the group were fucking as their friends surrounded them, encouraging them on as the man thrusted into her from behind.

Suddenly Gautam was not in that much of a hurry. He stopped at a polite distance away to take in the whole scene. The woman who was undoubtedly Indian was being fucked by a tall, blond local. She was tall, shapely, with sensual curves that stirred something in Gautam. Well after all, he was watching a sex act. But he was confused that Menaka seemed both dressed in some sort of business suit yet exposing her butt and her breasts, to allow access for her lover to fuck her while appearing to be dressed. He checked his watch checking that he had time for this distraction. Menaka was attractive and definitely worth watching. He had time.

"You like what you see here?" a tall, blonde woman suddenly asked Gautam shaking him out of his reverie. She asked in an accented English, clearly she was German.

"I was just making certain that she was all right," Gautam stammered, still watching the fucking. But the woman who confronted him had obscured his view. Was that intentional?

She laughed at him. "I think you can see that she is clearly all right." She stepped to one side to give Gautam a clearer view. But then she make eye contact with Gautam, demanding his attention on her. She seemed be sizing him up. "Are you travelling to Mumbai?" she inquired as she regarded his appearance. "You are some sort of businessman, yes?"

Gautam nodded, sensing an aura of sex about her, her provocative stance, her generous curves in a tight dress and the way she flicked her tongue as she talked to him.

"Yes," Gautam asserted, recovering himself. "First class."

"That is excellent," the woman responded. "And you are a bit of an attractive specimen yourself. Give me your phone," she ordered firmly but politely, in a way that Gautam was not about to refuse. The woman grabbed his phone out of his hand, swung around and took some snaps of the fucking as Gautam watched. She handed the phone back. "My name is Kat. And that is Menaka." Kat gestured over as Menaka groaned, shuddered and thrust her body back at the man who was happily penetrating her. "You may wish to get to know her better on your flight."

And with that Kat raised an eyebrow at Gautam with a promise of what may unfold for Gautam on the plane. He sensed that he was dismissed. So with his phone in his hand he continued towards the first class lounge for a brief relax before the flight. Sitting comfortably with a glass of white wine before he boarded, Gautam examined the photos that Kat had taken on his phone. And he made sure to remember the name of the woman on display. Menaka. She was clearly flagrant. And attractive.

With his first class privileges, Gautam did not see Menaka board the flight to find her economy seat. Nor did he care that she was flying back from Germany to her boyfriend in Mumbai. She had settled into her window seat comfortably enough after take-off when one of the cabin crew came down the plane to tell her that someone she knew was in first class.

"That's nice," Menaka replied to her. "Say hello to them for me." She assumed that was how things went. Anyway, who did she know in first class?

The cabin crew laughed at Menaka's nonchalance. "He has invited you up for a drink. But I will tell him if you don't want to go."

Deciding that she may as well find out who it was that she knew, Menaka unlocked her seatbelt and apologised to the couple between her and the aisle. She followed the attendant towards the front of the plane and through a curtain into the spacious first class area. An overdressed glowing Indian businessman turned to look up at her as soon as she appeared then guiltily looked away as if he had been practising not to seem too eager. His suit was buttoned right up. Despite his rather old-fashioned clothes, he looked well preserved if, as Menaka estimated, he was in his forties. He exuded an aura of wealth and success alone there in his private area. Maybe he was younger and he dressed old.

Menaka ascertained that she did not know this businessman, he was a stranger to her. But since he acted familiar, like he knew her, she smiled at him pretending that she also knew him. And he knew her name. "Meneka, so good to see you again." He nodded to the woman from the airline who disappeared back behind the curtain.

"My name is Gautam," he announced as though Menaka may have temporarily forgotten as he formally shook her hand like he was a friend of her parents or something like that. They still stood, holding the greeting when the attendant returned with two flutes and champagne which she handed to Gautam. Menaka sat down with a polite smile for him as Gautam opened the bottle and poured a glass for her. He did not ask, just placed the flute in her hand like that was what they always ever did.

With the crew member gone, Gautam too sat back down, his champagne glass raised. Menaka raised hers. After clicking glasses and sipping his, Gautam revealed to his wary but smiling guest that not only did he know her name but that he had been put up to luring her up to first class by one of her German friends who had noticed him watching her getting fucked in the airport before she boarded her flight. And he eagerly showed her the photo of the event that her friend had taken with his phone.

Since her display in the terminal was so brazen, Gautam assumed he could be upfront with Menaka. After all, he had seen her bare breasts and arse while she was being fucked in public with her friends urging her on and then bringing him over to watch too.

But Gautam to his surprise found he was too forward with Menaka. She quickly downed her champagne in one gulp and told him off for his presumption. "A gentleman does not talk to his guest like that!" she exploded. "Where were his manners?" She gave Gautam a chance to say something back but taken by surprise he sat -- apparently unmoved -- and said nothing.

That drove Menaka's decision. She turned and marched back to the rear of the aeroplane, back to her cramped spot near the window where at least she could look forward to her reunion with Karan and not be pestered about her sex life by a stranger who appeared to be one of those businessmen who always got what he wanted.

But first, she reacted to Gautam's silence. "What sort of girl do you think I am?" she demanded as she stood, now fired up. Although the effect she attempted to make was somewhat ruined as the angry heaving of her chest meant her unencumbered breasts bounced about as if she was getting turned on. And her face flushed because his depiction of her penetration had reminded her body of the rush she got from her earlier public display. She knew it, she privately cursed, she was getting turned on again. But Menaka decided to control herself and not show Gautam anything that she was feeling, not react to him. And feeling strong she did. He would have to use his imagination. Empowered, she felt the rush seep away as she strode back to economy class.

Safe in her seat, she wondered why she had got angry with Gautam. So she replayed their encounter. After all this man had seen what she had been up to. And invited in by Kat, he had made some assumptions. She acknowledged that he had made some justifiable conclusions about her. Just that they were wrong. But after her outburst at him, she had paused for a moment as she stood facing this presumptuous man as he stared at her with lust in his eyes. Why did she pause? Was it the empty champagne glass she held? Was it her body's memory of the free love she had enjoyed during her time in Germany? Of course she did not want to make too much of a scene with Gautam and she had to give back the flute in a way that showed she at least would behave well in such situations. Did she pause so that she could hold her gaze for a moment longer to ensure that this man got the message that this was not right? Or was it the opposite, that her inner urge to be outrageous again erupted at that instant? Did she sense something in this man, something that made her feel adventurous? No, he was old. She was sure that it was not that.

But in that instant of hesitation Gautam leaned forward, right up close to Menaka. Instinctively she held out the glass to return it to him which gave Gautam the room and the freedom to flick up the front of her skirt. And she knew what he was seeing. And where the fingers of his free hand were going as he took the glass from her with the other. That dress! So easily she was bare below the waist and open to him.

"Are you certain?" he asked with a smirk as he felt her dampness. His smirk had a little too much self assurance.

Which broke the spell. "Quite sure," she replied and took the step away from him that she should have done moments earlier. And patting her skirt front back down to regain her modesty Menaka made the exit as she had originally intended.

Back in her seat she fretted that she had hoped to draw a line under what had gone on in Germany, and she certainly did not want strangers in Mumbai having evidence. And here she was only a short distance away from the last of her adventures and she was already being reminded of them. She carefully flattened the dress down to protect her modesty. The woman in the seat next to her acted like nothing interesting was happening. That was the response Menaka decided she wanted.

But now back there on her own, Menaka did wonder why she chose to go back rather than accept the luxurious offer from the stranger who had already seen her fucking. She could have stayed, amused herself and teased and tempted him. She admitted to that urge. What stopped her? Was she worried that the power might slide his way? Could she have lost control of the situation to this sleek businessman? Well, it did not matter since it was done, and she would soon be back with Karan. Alone in his first class enclave, Gautam sniffed his finger and smiled as he sat back down. He considered how Menaka was as attractive as he had expected from his obstructed view in the terminal. Not only that but she was she damp to his touch. And she had not completely rejected him when he had felt up her pussy. He could dismiss her dramatic good-bye as a tactic in the game. He prided himself as a man who knew that you did not close the deal on the first bid. He sipped his champagne with assurance.

***

Gautam smiled as he strode into the arrivals hall. First class passengers were of course permitted to exit the flight before the rest. But he had unfinished business with a certain young lady and so he contrived to need to arrange some matters before he left his seat. He made a few calls that just could not wait, and when done he was among the last to leave the flight. Calculatedly, he watched Menaka ahead of him in the passport queue, appreciating what the passengers between them did not know -- that she was naked under her clothes and so easily accessible. As well as regarding Menaka, Gautam was also enjoying having his driver wait longer in Arrivals while he took his time, knowing that she would be in some anguish in her state having obeyed his request. She would be there exposed in the arrivals lounge as he took his time getting through immigration. Strangers would be ogling her wondering why she was dressed that way. The wait would be good for her.

Once out in the hall, Gautam looked first for Menaka as she had exited passport control just before him. He just managed to observe Menaka's passionate reunion with her boyfriend. Gautam smiled watching them. Menaka pecked her boyfriend on the cheek and gave him a loose hug while he grinned like a shaggy dog, clearly happy to have her back. Then she laughed and gripped him harder as though she had been saving herself for him. If only he knew. The boyfriend said something with a wry smile and Menaka let him go and playfully retaliated with a soft slap on his face. Gautam imagined that their outward show of easy camaraderie cloaked their internal feelings of lust. He expected that they just wanted to get away quickly to somewhere private.

As Gautam studied the boyfriend, he wondered at his reaction if he knew what she had done. Gautam had the photographic proof. 'I had my hand where you want to put it now,' Gautam reflected with a smirk, 'if only you knew what I saw before the flight.' Then he noticed his driver posing as he had requested of her. She had not seen him yet. Her coat gaped open, as she stood there waiting. She tottered on heels just high enough to ensure that she could not stand still for too long, needing to regularly change her stance. Gautam happily considered just how exposed she was, the open-fronted high collar coat framing her body. She was clad in a sheer lingerie teddy, all that she had on under the coat. Her stockings covered her legs to just below the hem of the coat. Her expression, the curve of her lips, the faraway look in her eyes, suggested that she was turned on, as one would expect for a woman out in public displaying as much as she was. Her black fishnet stocking and shiny black high heeled boots nicely underlined her wanton appearance, She looked like a Prince backing singer.

Gautam slowly walked towards his driver, curious that she did not seem to be causing any sort of reaction in the hall despite the provocation of her appearance. Given that the sheer teddy showed off her breasts and her triangle of dark pubic hair, Gautam hoped she would attract some attention. He knew her well; she could handle it. All part of the job, he rationalised. When he reached her, Gautam affected not to notice his driver's display at all. He gave her the most cursory greeting then passed his luggage to her in the manner expected if she was more conventionally attired. Wheeling his luggage, the driver turned towards the exit to the carpark. But Gautam gently put his hand on her arm and silently steered her towards the woman from the flight who had so intrigued him.

Deliberately he led his driver over to greet Menaka and her boyfriend. It was fleeting but Gautam noticed a look of intrigue on Menaka's face as she took in the driver's attire. Menaka quickly hid her reaction. Of course she would be intrigued, Gautam smiled. He would have been disappointed if she was anything but interested. He expected her to realise a commonality with his driver, an equal desire to show off her body in public in the most provocative way. Something that Gautam now demonstrated he could facilitate. The boyfriend too was happily studying the driver's display. No shock there, Gautam noticed. Was the boyfriend calculating the possibilities? Gautam decided that like Menaka he too had potential. The driver tilted a little on her heels then regained her balance. The other three acted as if they did not notice. Maybe they didn't. Agreeing that he was glad to be back in Mumbai, Gautam offered Menaka and Karan a lift, hopeful that he could get them to their destination quickly. "I'm sure that is what you want," he offered. What a shame that the boyfriend had driven to the airport and did not need to take up his invitation.

So nothing occurred at that brief meeting other than Gautam had intrigued Menaka and her boyfriend, the driver had tantalised them, and he had given Menaka his phone number. The promise of something interesting for all of them, maybe in the future. Gautam expected that Menaka and the boyfriend would discuss what meeting up might mean and have a frank discussion, with the hopeful result that the boyfriend would agree to Menaka meeting Gautam again but only if the boyfriend came along too. Of course Gautam would like him to come. He had already seen enough of Menaka to know that she did not mind performing in front of an audience. Gautam was in no hurry. You did not close the deal on the first bid.

***

But now Gautam was sitting the back seat of a large automobile. He stretched out luxuriously. While he could only see the back of the driver's coat, her neck obscured by the collar, and for the time-being had to imagine the rest of her revealing outfit, he could make eye contact with her via the rearview mirror. He knew without needing to see that her coat was open at the front and her legs were exposed as she drove him from the airport into Mumbai. He knew how she looked. He was getting turned on but now he was trapped in an exquisite cage.

Still he had reason to be happy. Gautam smiled with self satisfaction. "You should have seen me in the meeting," he boasted. The driver nodded to indicate at the least that she had heard him, not necessarily that she was impressed by anything he said. "Those German businessmen sat there so smug as if they were getting the better of some simple Indian. Of course I played up to that, I smiled obsequiously and gave them the assurances they asked for. I even requested a cup of tea. Strangely though, none of them actually read the contract..."

"Indeed," the drive mumbled, to Gautam's apparent satisfaction. He sipped at his glass of white wine from the minibar and smiled approvingly, keeping his focus on the driver.

"Are you not hot in that coat?" he asked her. The driver kept her eyes on the road, she did not reply.

Gautam stretched his legs then move firmly placed his elbow on the armrest near the window. "They were waving their flashy fountain pens as if they could not wait to get their signatures on the paper," he continued. "Of course I held back. Knowing their impatience, I began to recite the details insisting that we were all happy that they were completely aware of what they were contracting themselves into before I allowed them to sign the deal. There is a certain psychology that you have to use with these people..."

The driver saw a need to contribute, to confirm that Gautam knew his boasting was being consumed. "Yes, yes," she agreed carefully. Certain things did not have to be settled while they were driving.

"Of course what would you know of such things," Gautam continued. He reached over to squeeze one of her shoulder pads then tried again to break the ice with her. "You do not mind having to dress like that?" he asked.

The driver smiled into the mirror, aware that her passenger could see her expression. "What? Do you not think it is appropriate for my job?" she teased.

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers