Gautam’s Angle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vikram now knelt at her feet, placed his hands on her spread knees and licked her until it was clear that she was wet and ready.

"I'm ready," she gasped, probably unnecessarily.

Vikram rose from his position still hard. He did not need to say that he was ready too. But he took a moment to adjust Anjali's position on the lounge. He stripped her of the coat, so that she was completely bare apart from her boots and stockings. "Please," Anjali gasped as Vikram entered her.

"You are a dirty show off..." Vikram gasped as they fucked.

"I am!" she squeezed out.

"You don't care how many people see you... In the airport... In the street..." Vikram was panting as he growled those thoughts.

"In the airport," Anjali gasped, "Gautam found a couple. They are young... Good looking... Sexy... They looked interesting... Interested..."

Vikram regained a bit of control as he vigorously fucked her. "They saw you?"

"They saw everything. They examined me, they didn't turn away. They looked at me all over... And the girl... Gautam said... her business suit was cut to make her easily accessible... He said he fingered her on the flight... Fucked her in the terminal..." Anjali gasped loudly, imagining that she was exposed, being fucked in the terminal, not Menaka... "Fucked in public... Fucked in the terminal..." It was too much. She came loudly as Vikram tried to control himself. He too was reckoning with the images Anjali was describing. Publicly fucking her in his thoughts, fucking her in the terminal, fucking her in the street...

They both knew they would not last long.

And then they were coming down. Anjali, still naked, nestled in Vikram's arms. She smiled at him, glowing after the sharpness of their exertions. "I am always happy to help you out running errands," she smiled.

Vikram laughed gently. "And even more so when it allows you to indulge your fantasies."

Anjali slapped Vikram playfully. Then she pretended to be serious. "Gautam should actually be a successful businessman. He really does look the part," she stated. "All trussed up in that three piece suit, the tie, all buttoned up..." That did not last long. She smirked.

Vikram shook his head. "Just as you look the part when you are driving him around."

Anjali smiled and wagged a finger at him. "So it seems that everyone knows their place. You have the brains, I have got the looks," she recited. They both laughed at that.

Vikram, still smiling, wagged a finger back at Anjali. "Now, my dear, your statutory break time is over. Time to get back to work."