Gautam’s Angle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gautam chose to not reply as he perched on the front edge of his seat breathing down the back of the driver's neck. "What did you think about that girl I gave my business card to?" he asked.

The driver shrugged. "I did not take much notice of her."

Gautam: shook his head with a smile. "I am sure that you didn't. You notice everything. I offered you to drive her and her boyfriend home." He licked his lips. "She certainly noticed you," he added. "Since the way that you were on display to her and to her boyfriend. And anyone else who cared to notice."

The driver tightened up. "If you say so sir."

Gautam eased himself back into the deep comfort of the seat, closing his eyes to clearly recollect his driver's display in the terminal. "I like the outfit you chose today, he stage whispered, "Those large nipples of yours show through the lace whether they are hard or not. Are they hard at the moment?"

"I have both hands on the wheel," she pointed out.

"Take one off. Are they hard?"

The driver obeyed and agreed that they were hard.

"And they could see all of your cunt. The boyfriend stared at it. While she pretended not to look. Did you notice that?" Gautam asked.

"Yes, you are right. I saw them looking at me. I could tell that they were interested in me," the driver replied softly.

"But they were too polite to say anything. Did it make you wet, knowing that?" Gautam was now in a groove and did not wait for her answer. "I will wager that she is the sly sort who will tell her boyfriend that nothing occurred between me and her."

Silence. The driver appeared to not respond at all to that. But then, what could she say?

Gautam relaxed back in his seat. "Would you like to hear what happened between her and me?" he asked in a way that made it inevitable that he would tell her.

The driver shrugged. "If you must."

Gautam sipped his wine. "Since I am paying you to listen," he reminded her as he rubbed a finger behind her ear.

The driver did not flinch. "You are paying me to drive," she responded evenly.

Gautam laughed. "Consider the listening a bonus. Maybe you will appreciate me and fall in love with me."

The driver shook her head mildly. "I don't think that will happen. But thank you for mentioning it as a possibility." She kept her voice in an even tone.

Gautam wondered for a moment that he should explore the driver's feelings. But why? "That girl I gave my business card to was fucking one of her friends out in the open in the terminal before she got onto the flight. Do you believe me?"

"I have no reason not to."

"Indeed. I have a photo of it on my phone. She was shielded by three of her other friends while they were doing it. One of her friends saw that I had noticed what was going on and invited me to watch. Do you know what I did then?"

"You watched the girl and her friend."

"Sometimes I think that you don't appreciate my abilities."

"I am just your driver. I am sorry if you think that I do not appreciate you. Please continue, I will listen."

"I went over to watch them, invited by her friend and joined their circle which somewhat obscured them from the view of the public. She, Menaka, was wearing an outfit that peeled back to expose her breasts and her bottom. If... when she calls me, I will ask her about the outfit so that I can organise one like if for you. I am sure that you would like to wear it."

The driver slipped her blank facade, her eyes widened. "I am intrigued by this outfit," she admitted.

"Certainly. I will see what I can do for you. I asked this friend of hers, this Kat, if she would mind if I touched her. Her friend Kat shrugged, so I reached around for a nipple. There she was, Menaka, with me kneading her breast while she was fucking her friend. I was closer to her than I am to you at the moment." Gautam took a self satisfied sip of his wine. Noticing that his glass was almost empty, he moved over to the minibar to refill it. He smiled salaciously at the driver via the rearview mirror. She seemed to have thawed and smiled back at him with eye contact in the mirror before she returned to concentrating on the road, on the traffic.

Gautam eased himself back in the plush seat in the back of the limo. "You have a quite wonderful figure. I am so pleased that you like to show it off," he stated. The driver kept her eyes on the road and did not reply. So Gautam continued on. "The boy who was fucking our friend Menaka smiled over at me while I toyed with her bare breast. 'Do you want to take over when I'm finished?' he asked which I thought was quite nice of him. He was exceedingly polite to me but I felt I should tell him off for the dismissive way that he referred to her so I responded 'that's no way to talk about this fine lady.' Especially since at the moment he was still fucking her. But he laughed at my admonishment which compounded his misbehaviour. Although however I have to admit that Menaka did not react or show any indication that she had any issues with what he was doing with her or the way he spoke about her. She was grunting and groaning quite audibly, clearly enjoying what he was doing to her. Well, who wouldn't? He may have been showing off to me because he sped up at that moment and to her evident pleasure and my amusement he pounded into her until he came. I think she may have cum too, maybe more than once. Although it is sometimes hard for a man to tell when you women have an orgasm. Especially when you are only watching."

The driver smiled like she was fully sympathetic to Gautam in this area of understanding. "So did you stick it into her?" she asked while Gautam took a pause in his story to guzzle some more of his wine.

Gautam laughed a little. "I can see that you are as unfeeling as the German lad."

The driver looked serious. "I am sorry. I misunderstood the depths of your concern. I did not mean to demean anyone."

"I accept your apology," Gautam offered. And then he continued. "Naturally I asked Menaka if she was happy for me to conjoin with her. She laughed telling me 'you men trying to be so polite when all you want is the opportunity to put your cock in any available woman.' The Germans were laughing too. 'Us men!' chortled the boy who had just withdrawn. I acted upset. 'So miss,' I asked her in order to be certain, 'would you enjoy having sex with me?'. That made her laugh. 'Well, since you put it like that I will just have to find out,' she smiled. I unbuttoned my pants. The girl called Kat took my cock in her hand. 'Good news,' she told Menaka, 'he is already hard.' I guess that made me feel a little proud as Kat guided me inside of her."

The driver smirked. "Inside of her?"

Gautam answered with equal mirth, faking a grimaced pretence of hurt feelings. "Into her pussy," he confirmed.

The driver shook her head, smiled. "I am impressed. So when you confronted her in the airport when she was with her boyfriend and offered to take them to their home you and her both knew that you had already been intimate."

"Been intimate, I like that. Yes we had. For that reason, I was rather surprised when she chose not to stay with me in first class on the flight back home. She seemed rather put out when I suggested that we could spend the flight together."

The driver shook her head. "And I thought that you understood women." Gautam chose not to answer that. So the driver dug a little deeper. "Did you do have her consent for everything that you did to her?" she asked.

Gautam looked genuinely offended. "That is not the sort of person that I am."

The driver very quickly retreated from that. "Of course not. Very well sir," she recanted.

Gautam clambered for the high moral ground. "I don't even know your name. You are just the driver," he huffed.

The driver recoiled totally into her role. "That is correct, sir," she acknowledged.

Gautam then took advantage of her apology to retell what happened between him and Menaka when she came up to join him in first class on the flight. He finished off his glass of wine and chortled. "When she got up to leave me I grabbed her by the pussy," he stated as if it was a necessary continuation of what had gone on.

The driver tensed at his outburst and wondered if Gautam noticed the slight change in the smooth running of the car as her reaction measured down to her suddenly pumping the accelerator. "How original," she muttered suspecting that her passenger was too self absorbed to notice the change in her attitude.

Gautam though did notice the disdain in the driver's tone. "No, I actually did," he complained.

This time the driver did not miss a beat. "How wonderful," she drawled politely enough to be agreeable this time, but trying to show as little interest in his boasting as she could. Was it that she was vulnerable dressed as she was with this man suggesting that he was sexually irresistible? "You're going into a lot of detail to impress your driver here with this story," she observed.

"Maybe I am trying to get you into the right mood for when we get to my destination," Gautam told her.

But that put the ball in the driver's court. "What do you think may happen when we get there?" the driver asked with an affectation as if she really had no idea.

Gautam laughed as if to show up her naivety, having got herself willingly into such a situation. Via the mirror, he noticed her biting her lip, apparently nervous at the implications she may have only started to consider. Did she really think this was merely a dress-up game?

Ignoring the driver's discomfort, Gautam chose to go into detail, to explain to her what Menaka's demeanour was when she handed back her champagne glass having not left his company immediately. "She got up and said no. But her body said yes," he insisted. He recounted how the soft, slick flesh of her lips gave way so easily to his probing fingers.

"She couldn't resist you," the driver rejoined as flat as she could.

Guatum chose not to respond to that. He had his memories. And it suited him to let the driver's observation hang in the air between for a time. They drove on in silence.

***

The driver turned the car off the highway and along a quieter road. She then turned down a side street lined with houses and slowed right down. Her demeanour changed. "This has gone far enough. We're almost there," she announced sternly.

Gautam responded, putting some warmth in his voice. "You have done well," he said.

The driver shook her head. "Playtime is over," she stated roughly as she guided the car onto the shoulder of the road. "Do you have the documents?" she asked more evenly.

Gautam politely obliged. "All the documents are here and organised as you requested." he responded obediently.

The driver stopped the car but kept the motor running. "I will contact you next time I need you to front the company. You will try to keep out of trouble?" she asked sternly.

Gautam accepted that. "Of course I will keep out of trouble," he promised. Then he perked up. "You should have seen me in the meeting."

The driver shrugged. "Yeah, sure."

Gautam ignored her dismissal. "I have a way amongst those people. I'm a natural," he boasted.

"If you say so," the driver drawled.

Gautam was not letting go. "You could see that from the way that Menaka looked at me when we walked up to her and her boyfriend."

The driver shook her head. "Are you truly expecting to hear from that girl? She must be at least ten years younger than you with a pretty handsome boyfriend. I am sure that she will have already forgotten about you by now. But if the impossible happens and she contacts you..." The driver sighed for extra emphasis. "If you do hear from her, in the unlikely event, remember not to say anything stupid to her. Keep in mind, there are hundreds like you who can do this job."

Gautam ignored that and changed from that topic. "May I ask you a question?"

The driver turned in her seat to face him where he sat, still with his glass in hand in the back of the car. He stared at her barely covered breasts which she made no attempt to cover. "Okay." She gave him a warning look that he ignored.

Gautam tried his charming smile. "I don't understand you. Do you really get off on dressing like that, strutting around the airport and driving around Mumbai?"

The driver gave him a pitying look. "Really, Gautam? What do you think? If you have a girlfriend -- and don't bore me by telling me whether you do or not -- maybe you should ask her a thing or two."

Gautam seemed genuinely confused. "But why do we have to do this?" he insisted on asking. "Why can't you attend these meetings yourself? It is the twenty-first century after all."

The driver smiled mysteriously. "It is unfortunately a common necessity. There are certain entrenched views and expectations. I am sure that you see it all the time on the screen, on television and the movies. Some things don't change." She seemed slightly piqued at his questions.

Gautam shook his head, not reading her frustration with him. "I still do not understand. But everything is as you want it. And after all you pay me for pretending to be you, so please understand, I am not complaining. It is your company after all."

The driver nodded. "Indeed. Now go home, go inside to your mother."

Gautam ignored her tone and the fact that she had kept the motor running. "Would you like to come in and meet her? It's a nice house. If you come in, I will show you around."

The driver held out a hand for the papers, choosing not to answer. So Gautam delivered the satchel over to the driver while stealing a last glance at the curve of her breast barely covered by the transparent teddy. As he got out of the car, she placed the document case flat on the seat beside her. Gautam carefully closed the rear door. The driver gave him a slight wave as she turned the car around and drove off.

***

Some time later, the driver reached a mansion, drove through the gates as they automatically opened and parked the limo on the driveway outside the entrance. She had only just turned off the engine when a man, younger and taller than Gautam came out to greet her. Evidently he had been anxiously waiting for her. The driver got out of the car and patted down her coat, and stood near the car with the coat wide open, careful to show herself off to his clear admiration. The teddy that barely covered her, her stockings and suspenders, her boots and the bare skin of her upper thighs all clearly visible to this man who had apparently been eagerly awaiting her return.

"You look pleased Anjali. Everything went off as you hoped?" The man was dressed casually, in an unpretentious linen suit and a crisp open-neck white shirt.

The driver, Anjali, smiled back as the man stood at the entrance facing her, waiting to escort her into the house. "Thank you Vikram for making the effort..." she started. She had to constantly adjust her stance on the uneven entrance way as she walked towards him. Her clearly visible bust jingled to his evident appreciation.

"Oh," he shrugged as his gaze went lower past her toned flat stomach, "it was nothing. Although I did want to be sure that you returned safely." Realising where he was looking, Adjani placed the satchel in front of her most private parts as she approached him. Thwarted, Vikram stared further down at her footwear. He then took a moment to admire the total impression that she made with her coat open as she walked towards him. She seemed to appreciate how closely he was studying every aspect of her exposed body as she made her way to the house. He obligingly stepped aside as she swept through the doorway, her coat swishing against her sides. Strident in her black outfit, she strikingly contrasted with the predominant whites of the large entrance hall once they were both inside. Following her from behind, Vikram could enjoy the lush curve of lower half of her bottom, below the level of the coat. Anjali turned and smiled questioningly at Vikram once he joined her inside, having closed the front door behind them. He stood admiring her, waiting for her to speak.

"The office?" she suggested crisply as she displayed herself in front of him, still teasingly obscuring the complete picture with the satchel. She held that pose for a moment and then raised the document case towards Vikram. A slight bend of a knee to straighten herself opened her up just a little now that she was completely exposed. "Here," she ordered as she placed the satchel into Vikram's grasp, "please take this off my hands." Now she was completely exposed.

Vikram stared appreciatively at her smile, at her breasts, her bush and her slit. "Of course." He fidgeted with the satchel for a moment, evidently waiting for her to move.

Anjali strode down a corridor as Vikram followed her. She was comfortable in her stride once she was moving, again teasing him with hints of what he could see from behind. The office was as ornate as expected of a mansion like this. A long luxurious lounge ran along one wall beneath a large work of strikingly colourful modern art. Across from it, an imposing dark wood desk had all the attributes one would expect for the running of such an enterprise, including multiple computer screens. A smaller desk sat off to a corner of what was a large room. The small desk was cleared of all but a computer and its components. Anjali stood in the middle of the room, between the desks and smiled sweetly at Vikram who stopped near the entrance once he had entered the room behind her.

"We have work to do," Anjali noted.

"Is the contract correctly signed?" he asked.

Anjali nodded. "Indeed." She gestured at the satchel that Gautam had given to her in the car.

Vikram peered into the satchel quickly cited the papers inside then smiled warmly. "That outfit I put you in truly suits you." He stepped towards her and took yet another opportunity to admire Anjali from the front. She did nothing to cover herself or impede the view that she was giving him. In fact, she appeared to revel in the impression that she was making.

"Thank you," she replied to his compliment. "And now I suppose that we finalise things in the usual way?" She lurched just a little on her heels.

Vikram nodded sagaciously. "That is what we are here for."

Anjali strode over to the smaller desk, swept the coat away from her body so that she could sit facing Vikram, adjusting herself comfortably on the armless office chair then leant forward and logged into the PC, watching the screen until she was sure that the login process was in train.

Vikram looked over to her from where he had remained standing halfway between the desks and smiled strongly. "Aren't you forgetting something?" he asked pleasantly.

Anjali smiled in recognition of that fact and wheeled her chair back a short distance from the desk. She slipped the straps of the teddy off her shoulders and shrugged her arms free. She smiled at Vikram who took a stride towards the larger desk as he kept his eyes on her. Anjali rolled her arms back as she lowered the teddy to her waist so presenting her bare breasts to the placidly staring man. He didn't flinch from his gaze, so with an aluring smile Anjali rolled the teddy down the rest of the way, down her legs and carefully over her boots.

Vikram nodded his approval as now wearing only her short coat, which was of course wide open at the front, Anjali concentrated on her screen, checking the data she had accessed. She saved that document then checked another one. When she was finished, Anjali looked over to Vikram who had leant against the big desk, still admiring her.

"You have checked off all the items?" he asked her.

Anjali nodded. "Yes, everything matches and the contracts are registered," she told him. Vikram nodded at her so she got up from her desk and walked over to him, standing close so he could admire her bare body, now teasingly available, alluringly framed by her coat. She spread her legs so she could balance on her heels. After enjoying the view for another moment, Vikram nodded at the floor in front of him and Anjali lowered onto her knees and unbuttoned his trousers. He tensed and thrust forward as she took him in her mouth. It took only a moment to get him hard. At that point, Vikram squeezed her shoulder and, knowing her role, Anjali released his cock from her mouth and went over to recline on the lounge, spreading herself for him.