All Comments on 'Gay Anal while My Wife Watches Ch. 02'

by ILikeIt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wrong place. But you knew that.

It is however refreshing to finally see a cuck who isnt afraid to admit what he truly is and isnt hiding behind the usual horse shit that so many try and do.

So, you get a big kudos for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave it a 5 but that was just for the erotic images you created. There are probably a lot of husbands who would enjoy male with male sex but that is still a major taboo in today's society. This story should be in the gay category with a wife who likes to watch.

TheBigVoyeurTheBigVoyeurover 2 years ago

Outstanding! Love how easily you had our lovers get past the societal taboos. It makes me wish my wife were so inclined and accepting.

Please write more chapters soon. I can’t wait to read them!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Good ending. Love and respect still there.

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

Exciting story …for me..really turns me on …where did I go wrong? I missed the boat.

Looking for more of this type of story….

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

3 ery lucky people to be open and honest with no or little jealousy.

JuicyplayJuicyplay25 days ago

Wonderful hot and heartwarming story thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userILikeIt@ILikeIt
My stories are base loosely on myself and my wife’s (profile picture) sexual experiences together. I like incorporating real events into the fantasies. Each story is a mixture of facutal and fictional occurrences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES