All Comments on 'Gay Bar Seduction'

by Sk8erboi89

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JgsexyJgsexy10 months ago

I liked this short seduction. I’d talk to this daddy again for sure!

dnsontndnsontn10 months ago

Another fine deposit for the spank bank.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

Short and very hot, just the way my hard cock likes its stories.

FreakSlaveFreakSlave10 months ago

Wow! Hard in a heartbeat!

Fantastic story! I'd be him any time! I'd love to be done like that!

Soooo, when do we find out what his decision was and what happens?????? I hope did decide to stay for more! XOXOXO

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, hope there will be a part 2

Bbcluver59Bbcluver5910 months ago

Mmmmmm…,great story. Hope there’s more to cum. Would love to meet Joe.

johnnyampleedjohnnyampleed10 months ago

Fantastic. Perfect. Such an awesome seduction. Between the passionate kisses and the throbbing cocks rubbing against each other ... you had me panting for the story to go forward. Love the sensual details and Joe's commanding sexual prowess, which almost compelled the narrator's willingness to succumb to seduction.

5 stars. Love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He'll be back soon looking for Joe.

ticklishsolesticklishsoles7 months ago

I can appreciate every word of this as I’ve a similar experience several years go. ❤️

ticklishsolesticklishsoles6 months ago

I believe a lot of us had similar experiences. Great memory rekindled and enjoyed.

CuriousPeteCuriousPete4 months ago

Hot tale. Don't usually care for rape/forced stories but this was an exception. And Marc Lucifer's comment says it all. Hot and Hard!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I wish the author had taken time up front to describe both guys… I need to be able to picture them as the author intended.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Oh yea. This story is very arousing. I know we have a concept of gay & straight but I think a lot of guys would react similarly to Joe's kisses and touches. It's just natural to react to that stimulation.

Joe wouldn't have had to push my down because I would have been sucking his dick as soon as I could.

I agree with several previous comments. 'He'll be back soon looking for Joe.' " A lot of us have had similar experiences.'

I didn't realize it at the time but now I am so glad to have had a similar experience. I have enjoyed sucking dicks ever since.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous