Gay Baths in Thailand Pt. 02

Story Info
A hot time at the gay sauna again.
2.7k words
4.48
5.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't planned on writing more stories. It seemed to me that I had depicted all that there was and I didn't want to be repetitious. But then I realized, what is more repetitious than sex.

I had also received an email from a fan of my writing encouraging me to write about my time in the Sansuk gay sauna in Pattaya, Thailand. I had made a posting on the website expressing my intent to go there so I couldn't let down one of my readers.

Sansuk is a very pleasant and well run establishment that only charges 200 baht ($6US) for admission. There's a nice pool and large ten person jacuzzi which are private but in an open air courtyard. Some men get naked in the water, but most of the Asians are wearing some small amount of clothing.

I paid my fee at the front desk and proceeded to the lockers where two nice large towels are always waiting. I stripped to my birthday suit and wrapped one of the burgundy towels around my flesh. The key to my locker was on a small elastic band which I attached to my left ankle.

I had arrived late in the afternoon and made a plan to use the pool and jacuzzi for a bit anticipating that the number of male players would increase in the next half an hour. I took off my towel and entered the pool naked.

There was just one Asian man who was doing some light swimming and a few towel robed men were in loungers alongside the clean pool. The water was warm but felt refreshing nonetheless. I spent about twenty minutes in the pool before heading to the jacuzzi.

Unfortunately, it had not been turned on yet and there was some organic matter floating on the surface. No one was in the water and I could understand why. I chose to check out the play area instead.

Sansuk has three levels of play which are connected by an internal stairway. The 2nd floor is air conditioned and a lot of people do use that area. It's mostly a maze with some glory holes, cabins and a shower area. The lighting is very dim and it always takes my eyes almost five minutes to adjust to the lack of light. There were perhaps ten or so men wandering the maze and a few men were standing by doorways to cabins. It was a good mix of Asians and Caucasians.

Nothing interesting was happening so I decided to go to the top floor where group play takes place and there is an open access sling set up for the brave. The area also includes a padded picnic table with an overhead fan.

Since it is the top floor and doesn't have any AC it has its own sauna quality at all times. I took a seat at the table facing out and began stroking myself a bit. A young Asian man sat near me and I could see that he was playing with himself too. In the dark it was difficult to see but he reached out to me and encouraged me to play with his cock.

I put my towel on the floor and got on my knees in front of him. He had a nice six inches which was almost like a Western dick except that he was uncut. He was wearing black underwear with his cock poking out from the fly front brief.

I didn't hesitate to begin providing some oral. As one would expect from a young man, he was very firm and I enjoyed feeling him press against the back of my throat. He became a little aggressive and pushed my head further down his stiff shaft. I enjoyed his assertiveness and relaxed my throat to take all of him. He moaned with pleasure and arched his back to see if he could get deeper inside me.

I pushed my thumb against his frenulum just below his small smooth testicles. That increased his firmness and our mutual pleasure. He continued to be dominant with me and cupped my head in his hands for control. I was happy to give him the driver's seat and submit to his youthful urges.

I loved the feel of his young hard cock pushing into me with force and intention. He needed sex. I sensed that he was getting close to orgasm and I tried to slow down. He pulled his firm shaft back and tucked it into his tight briefs. It was early in the evening and he likely wanted to hold out for more excitement.

Undoubtedly, he would orgasm multiple times at the sauna on this visit, but I didn't get to taste his salty juices. Nonetheless, I was very happy to have had such a good experience right away during my sauna stay.

The warmth of the top floor meant that I needed to return to the AC area on the second floor to reset my body temperature. Once again, my eyes needed time to adjust to the darkness but it took less time now. I found a cabin that had air blowing right on the padded bed and chose to just relax and feel the cooling air return my body to normal.

Some men stopped by when they saw me stroking my seven inches but no one chose to play. At this sauna the Caucasians come looking for young Thai men and the younger Thai men play with each other quite often. The older white farang (foreigner) like myself needs to connect with a Thai top and there are plenty of those. I had hoped to have my way with a young Thai bottom on this occasion but it was not to be.

After my rest and recuperation, I wandered the AC maze and noted an older Thai man entering the glory hole area. I had been here enough times to know what was expected. The glory holes didn't seem to get used very much but the man had entered the side of the booth where he would be providing service. Even though the man was perhaps in his sixties, he was still quite slender. I had received service from this type of man before and they knew what they were doing.

This glory hole had an opening at the facial level as well as one at the genital. I put my partially erect shaft into the lower hole and he began to stroke me. Even in the dim light I could make out his facial features and note that he was a good looking man. He placed his face into the upper hole and wanted to kiss but I only offered my tongue. I prefer to reserve kissing for men that I know and am attracted to.

His warm soft hands had gotten me to a full arousal and I suspected that oral wasn't going to happen. Asian men are more likely to stroke my cock than to consume it orally. This is especially the case in an Asian sauna where they might have concerns about cleanliness.

I wanted to stroke him and signaled my intention by putting my hand through the lower hole. He understood and cooperated by putting his slender Asian dick into my warm hand. I heard him moan as I gently massaged his thin shaft to a further firmness. He indicated that he wanted more and removed himself from the glory hole area. He led me to a small cabin and secured the door behind us.

I certainly wanted to suck him so I was happy for the opportunity to take his hard shaft into my eager mouth. He was slender but very firm in all aspects of his nice body. He pushed me down on the mattress and said, "I want to suck you."

I was surprised and pleased to hear these joyous words. I readily complied and he got into a 69 position with me on the bottom. I was happy to keep sucking him while he took my fully aroused member into his warm body. He had very good oral skills and I was at full staff in no time.

I think that he appreciated that I found him arousing and he became more dedicated to the task of sucking out my sperm. I was excited to have his firm slender member in my mouth while he fervently sucked me like there was no tomorrow. Even though it was early in my time at the sauna, I decided to give up my juices now because this was a perfect moment of sexual bliss and I shouldn't delay hoping for something better. Once I made that choice it was easy to let go and pump my jizz into his eager orifice. I think that he was surprised but pleased that he had taken my prize.

When he had finished happily consuming my product, he straightened and placed his small testicles over my mouth. They were smooth but firm and I enjoyed licking them while he energetically stroked his cock.

It wasn't long before he gave up the effort and spread his sperm all over my smooth chest. It was arousing to feel the warm droplets land on my naked body. His breathing eased and he said, "That was quick but most satisfactory." We both laughed in the camaraderie of sexual pleasure.

He pulled paper towels from the dispenser on the wall and placed them on my body but didn't offer to clean up what he had so happily placed there. That was my work.

He left the room and I lay prone on the bed enjoying the sensations from our encounter. After a few minutes of blissful reminiscing, I knew that I needed to take a shower whether I was leaving or staying.

The cooling waters of the shower and body gel convinced me that while I didn't have any more orgasms left in me, I could make some happen for others. I had brought some poppers with me and thought that maybe I could use them while sucking some big Caucasian dick. I always had hope.

I decided to spend some time in the jacuzzi which was now operating and clean. Now there were some other men who were making use of the facility. There were two 60 something European men with short grey hair, were they speaking French? I could tell that they were discussing me, but I couldn't assess if they wanted me to come up to their room.

And there was a burly Caucasian man who was enjoying the attentions of a Thai man in his 30's who was sitting on his lap in the warm waters. They might have been doing some sexual things under the water but I couldn't determine. It was a pleasure to see them caressing in the open.

I retrieved my bottle of poppers from the locker and headed for the AC floor. There were now perhaps 20 men, mostly Asian who were seeking some pleasure. In less than a minute, even before my eyes fully adjusted, I felt a small hand squeezing my left buttocks through my wrapped around towel. The squeezing became more intense and the small Asian man took my hand to lead me to a cabin. I hadn't had this aggression before from an Asian man and it was exciting.

When we arrived at an empty cabin, he quickly closed the door and secured it by moving the bed across the opening. I could now see that he was not only short but very thin. Perhaps he was 50 but I have never been good at determining the age of Asians. I am often wrong by a lot.

We both removed our towels quickly and he pressed against my naked body to suck on my left nipple which was at a perfect height for him. I reached down and felt his member firming up to a nice hardness. His attention to my nipple was increasing my arousal but I wanted to suck his cock.

I bent over and took the head of his rock hard cock into my warm mouth. He moaned and held my head in place so that he could push himself deeper inside me. His cock was typical Asian and I was happy that he was bigger than his stature might suggest. His hand groped for my ass and he returned to the firm squeezing that he had initiated in the hallway. His hand was strong and the pressure on my ass felt good.

I continued to pump my head up and down on his hard dick and enjoyed the feeling of him in my mouth. His hand now felt around to find my hole. Once he located it, he pressed his finger against the opening to gain entry. He moaned as his small finger entered me. I increased the eagerness of my sucking while he pushed his finger in and out repeatedly.

He turned my body so that I would take a kneeling position on the bed and get myself ready for his entry. I knew that I wouldn't need the poppers for his slender cock, but I took a good hit anyway for my pleasure.

He pushed me lower by pressing both hands on my ass so that my legs were very spread apart and I was low enough that he could reach me. I felt the head of his shaft locate my opening and press forward. He was gentle but serious in his effort to gain entry to my body.

I was glad that I had used the poppers so that I could be totally relaxed for him. Once he was fully inside, he didn't hesitate to go in and out with vigor. I found myself getting pleasured by his hard shaft thrusting and pushing inside always trying to get deeper.

His strong hands held my hips in place so that he could make sure that he didn't come out. He didn't play with my dangling cock or reach for a nipple but just focused on the nerve endings of his dick.

He was relentless in his strong thrusting and my body fully enjoyed the delightful sensations. I couldn't believe that it was possible but his cock got even harder as he approached his orgasm. I felt him clench his teeth.

He pulled out and shot his load of cum on my bare smooth ass. I felt the warm fluids hit my body with force and then take the path of gravity to reach my balls. It was a remarkable feeling and I allowed myself to sink down onto the bed fully satisfied, even though he hadn't touched my cock at all.

"I really like fucking your ass," he said with perfect English. He hadn't spoken until this point and I had assumed incorrectly that he didn't speak English.

"That was great," I returned truthfully. He didn't offer to clean my ass but he took paper towels to wipe himself dry. He grabbed a towel and exited the room without further comment.

I really needed to get cleaned up this time, so I headed to the nearby shower. The water was cool and refreshing and I enjoyed rubbing the soapy gel all over my body. I was alone in the gang shower but it felt like I was putting on a show. I knew that I was done now and headed for my locker to change into street clothes.

While I was in the process of changing, I was approached by my new short Thai friend. "I really like fucking you. Maybe I could see you outside of the sauna." I was pleased by this suggestion and asked if he had the LINE app which Thai people use for communication on the internet. He agreed and we connected our phones so that we could each send messages.

I left the sauna and walked back to my condo in the cooler night air. I had a good smile on my face and hoped that I had made a new friend.

Later that night he sent me a text and asked me to come to his house which is a remarkable event because Thai people don't easily get to that place in a friendship.

He wanted to fuck me again and declared that his cock was already hard thinking about my ass. It was late and I was tired so I declined his invitation for immediate sex but did accept for the next day. That is a story for another day.