Gay Baths in Thailand Pt. 01

Story Info
A hot time at the gay sauna.
2.2k words
4.34
8.9k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been in Pattaya, Thailand for more than a week and wasn't finding much sexual activity. So, I did some research on Sansuk Sauna which I had looked at when I was here before. There were Covid restrictions then so it was closed. Now, it seemed like it had been open for a couple of months and guys were posting comments on a website.

The sauna was also a guest house and the public wasn't allowed in until 2 PM. I planned for a Friday somewhere between 3 and 4 PM. Commenters said that it got busier after 4 PM which made sense to me.

I arrived in no time at all and so it was only a little after 3 PM when I entered the lobby to register. The man took my two hundred baht (six dollars US) and provided me a receipt. He directed me to take the ramp behind me to the lower level. There a young man took my receipt and provided me with a key to the locker.

It was a much larger locker room than I was expecting and my locker was 153. Inside there were two maroon colored towels along with a condom and a packet with some lube. The towels were much bigger than usual and of a pretty good quality. There were a couple of other men changing in the room as well and I was happy to see that I hadn't arrived too early.

The sauna has four floors with the first intended for socialization. A nice pool and ten man jacuzzi were surrounded by chairs and tropical plants making for a very comfortable place to enjoy with new or old friends. All of this was in the clear light of day and very pleasant looking. There was also a small bar and restaurant with modest prices.

I went up the well lit stairway to the first floor of play. Here there was a maze with cabins in dimly lit settings. All of the cabins had enough room for two people to be comfortable and an elevated futon mattress for play. Each had a door for privacy.

One of the rooms had a sling hung from the ceiling instead of the mattress. One occupied room had the door closed and I could hear the sounds of a young man being filled with hard cock. He sounded like he was really enjoying it. There were about six other men prowling the area in search of some fun. This area was air conditioned and very comfortable.

I climbed a similar stairway to the next level and found another maze set up with black wooden partitions and black mattresses so it was a bit darker than downstairs. Only ceiling fans were in place but it was still quite comfortable. Here again there were six or so prowling men but none of the cabins were in use.

I climbed a narrow metal staircase to arrive at the large open group play area. There was a padded picnic table on one side and the other had a sling set up. There was a young man who was using packing tape to secure himself to the sling. I guess that's self bondage. An older man came to help him with the last part. I watched as a middle aged daddy came over to fuck the boy. He gave up when he wasn't hard enough to penetrate the very tight young man.

I decided to return to the air conditioned area and this time the room that was occupied had its door partially open. I looked in to observe a very athletic Asian man fucking a thin Caucasian doggy style. The middle aged Asian had great stamina and pounded away for more than ten minutes without slowing down at all.

The thin white bottom was moaning with pleasure and I could see some sweat dripping from the muscular Asian. His cock looked like it was really hard. I imagined myself as the bottom while stroking my cock to a pleasant level of firmness.

Two other daddies hung behind me to watch the show for a while too. They also began to stroke, but we didn't interact. Watching the muscled, sweating Asian dominate his bottom was very stimulating.

When the show stopped for a break, I wandered down the hall and found another occupied room where an Asian daddy was being sucked by a thin middle aged white man. The Asian was laying face up on the bed and the white man was bent over to do the sucking.

A heavy set older white man entered the room and stroked his cock against the ass of the cocksucker. I decided to see if he wanted some oral and took a seat on the bed so that he could slide into my warm mouth.

He obliged and got really solid. He had an average length but was nice and thick which made him pleasant to suck. I wished that he had had less of a belly so that he would have been easier to deep throat. I could hear the Asian daddy getting increasingly aroused and it wasn't long before I heard him give up his load to the eager cocksucker. Now the party would end.

There had been a few men standing at the door of that room having some voyeur pleasure. As I departed, a forty something small framed Frenchman made an indication that he was interested in me. I moved to him in the hallway and we stroked each other's cocks until both were quite firm. He had an average cock but he stroked me with great sensuality.

He moved me so that his cute little ass was facing my direction. He was in good condition with smooth skin which I found appealing. This is the type of man that I enjoy taking from behind. Normally, I would have put on a condom, but I didn't have one with me so I just spitted up my cock and pressed against his attractive ass cheeks.

He bent over further to help me enter and it wasn't long before I felt the warmth of being inside him. I am a bit thick but he took me without discomfort which told me that he was not new to being in this position.

Once he was comfortable, I slid in and out with vigor and slapped his bare ass a few times which reverberated along the hallway walls. Two older daddies stood and watched while I pounded away. It was stimulating to have an audience and I really got into giving the Frenchman my hard dick.

I didn't want to orgasm so I stopped after about five minutes and slowly pulled back out. The Frenchman thanked me and we both headed to the nearby gang shower where he commented that the water was cold. After I dried off, I headed to one of the rooms to just take a rest.

By now it was 5 PM and the influx of sexy men was significant. By the time I left at 6:30 PM there were probably a hundred men cruising for naked fun. I took up a position in one of the rooms with the AC and stroked my cock trying to entice some oral action.

Men looked but no one entered the room to play. My next choice was to take a shower and return to my locker. There I lubed up my ass and took condoms and a bottle of poppers to anticipate my finale.

I skipped the two cruising floors and went to the top group play area. There were probably fifteen men in the space and many of them were openly sporting their hard cocks while stroking a bit. I had determined by this time that the majority of men I was going to encounter were tops, so I would take on the bottom role to have my fun.

I took a seat on the picnic table and it wasn't long before a Thai man in his 30's came over hoping that I would give his average size Asian cock some attention. I have been with a number of Thai men and know that they can get really hard and provide some good sensations.

I encouraged him to come closer by gently massaging his small set of balls. He was smooth all over and, of course, his dick was uncut. The head was already poking out from the foreskin and as I placed my mouth over the shaft, I felt the tip extend further.

The athletic man exhaled in relief and moved himself closer so that I could take more of him into my warm mouth. He gently stroked my hair while I slipped him in all the way inside me. He didn't reach the back of my throat, but he increased the firmness of his shaft.

I continued to massage his smooth balls while I sucked on this dick more intensely. His breathing quickened and I felt him become very aroused. I sensed that others were watching us but I stayed focused on the cock in my mouth.

I heard the unwrapping of a condom and he made sure that I was able to see him take it out of the packet. I was open to having him fuck me safely in front of this group of heaving men. I took a hit of the poppers and turned around into a doggy position kneeling on the sitting part of the padded picnic bench. The warmth from the poppers came quickly and my body relaxed into being penetrated.

His strong hands cupped my firm ass cheeks and I felt the hard tip of his cock press against me but not in the right position. I adjusted myself to help him find the good entry point. In the dim light I'm sure he couldn't see where that good hole was located.

Now, he was able to press in further and I felt his firmness slide in the right place. As he continued to gently push, he made it past the sphincter and into the deeper cavity. I exhaled but didn't feel any discomfort due to the poppers. I was glad that I had used them.

Now he knew that he was clear to really begin fucking. He slowly backed up and then quickly pushed back in until I felt his balls pressed up against my naked ass. It felt good on my part and I heard his breathing increase as he picked up the tempo.

This was not going to be a romantic romp on a bed, but an animalistic meeting to satisfy his needs. I relaxed further into the plundering of my ass and let him just pound away as he needed to do. I didn't pay any attention to the men around us, but concentrated my mind on the sensations that his hard shaft were providing. I didn't even stroke my own cock to increase the pleasure because staying focused on his cock was sufficient.

I barely heard him when he orgasmed, but I felt his fingers clutch my hips more firmly and his pumping slowed. He continued to push in and out but with less vigor now and a minute later he backed all of the way out with a huge exhale. I turned around and saw a very big smile on his face and sweat running down his bare brown chest. "Thank you," he exclaimed breathily before disappearing into the group behind him.

I returned to a sitting position on the picnic table and gathered my wits together. It was clear that some of the men who had been watching were now interested in this bottom who was willing to suck and be fucked.

A bearish, fiftyish Caucasian man brought his hard cock over to my face and I bent over to take him into my mouth. He was really engorged and very thick. I was only able to take half of him into my mouth comfortably.

That wasn't sufficient for him, so he grabbed my head firmly with both large hands and pushed himself roughly all the way inside my mouth. The sudden roughness and thickness caused me to gag and he pulled out so that I could recover. He walked away knowing that I wasn't a good match for him.

The next fiftyish white man was more interested in my cock than in having me suck him. He reached down and stroked my shaft with firm manly hands and my dick responded well to this treatment. I was eager for an orgasm and hoped that he would take me into his mouth, but he just continued the sensual stroking. I was clearly getting aroused and quickly heading toward an orgasm.

He turned his smooth white ass to me but I didn't have the energy to fuck him, so I took matters into my own hands. I stroked myself with vigor and was aroused by that smooth pale butt wanting me. I rubbed along the crack but didn't penetrate. Soon I came to a fine orgasm with my sperm spread all over his white behind. I exhaled fully and leaned back against the table to rest.

Now that I had had these very satisfying times in the group room, it was time to depart. Shower and locker room followed. It felt good to be clean and back out into the cool evening air. I'm glad that I went and I know that I will return.