Gay BBC Forces White Guy Ch. 02

Story Info
WM 2nd time with BBC. with an audience this time.
2.1k words
4.35
42.2k
26

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people involved are 18 years or older.

Also my stories often contain male on male action in various forms. As well as instances of incest. So if it's not your thing, you've been warned.

Brief recap of Chapter 01: Bruce, a gay black man cornered and gave the 18 year old an amazing blow job, somewhat against his will.

After that first morning, Joe was very conflicted. While he was still very much into girls and everything about them, he couldn't get that blow job from Bruce out of his head. He would get rock hard instantly every time he thought about it.

Joe also repeatedly thought about Bruce's monster cock and how it felt pulsating in his hand.

Bruce meanwhile couldn't wait until he got his hands and mouth on the teen's beautiful cock again. But Bruce in all his conquests let things marinate. He knew if he met Joe the next morning it would be too soon. He wanted the white boy to be drunk with anticipation before the next time. In his experiences his "victims" are willing to push their boundaries further the longer they wait.

Every morning, Joe would slowly walk past the condos and be disappointed that Bruce wasn't waiting. This continued for about a week. Little did he know, Bruce watched him pass by every morning and afternoon from behind his living room blinds. Either in his sweats of his boxers squeezing his BBC as tight as he could.

Unknown to Bruce, he got caught more than once by his younger sister, Brenda. Brenda was the epitome of an Ebony Goddess. The 26 year old possessed full lips, 38 DD breasts, tiny waist and an ample tight ass. Her skin was similar to dark chocolate.

Brenda always loved sneaking peeks at her big brother's cock. Although she knew he was gay, she found that she envied the lucky men who got to feel his manhood. She had even spied on many of his escapades and came herself over and over.

It was about a week after that first time and Bruce was ready for phase two. He got up early, threw on a pair of sweats, a loose hoodie and sneakers and nothing else.

What he didn't know is that his sister Brenda was also up. She was dressed in a tight skirt, that barely covered her ass, a zip up hoodie zipped strategically to show off her cleavage, and a pair of running shoes.

Bruce was on the stairs like the last time waiting with anticipation, for the white boy with the amazing cock. Brenda was in the window waiting as well.

Joe was approaching the condo complex and immediately saw the imposing black man sitting on the steps, like he was that first time a week before. Not to draw the attention of any of his schoolmates he just walked by. As expected Bruce came down the stairs and followed at a safe distance. Unbeknownst to them both they both were being followed as well.

Just like that last time, Joe detoured through the business park. He stopped and waited at the stairwell, his cock already hard.

Once he reached the stairwell and the waiting 18 year old, Bruce immediately untied his sweats and dropped them to his knees, freeing his already semi-hard big black cock.

Joe's eyes were drawn to the specimen right away. Without any prompting from Bruce, he reached out to grab the BBC. He began to stroke it, marveling as it hardened in his contrasting white hand.

Bruce traced the teen's cock through his pants. As he slowly undid the belt and zipper with his left hand, his right was on the back of the white boy's head. Before Joe could realize what was happening, the black man's lips were on his. His tongue as far down his throat as it could reach. The black cock in his hand was throbbing every time the tongue hit the back of his throat.

As he continued kissing Joe, Bruce finally freed the beautiful white cock, he sucked on a week before. He stroked Joe's cock hard and deliberately then stopped. He also stopped kissing the teen. He took a step back. Joe was quickening his jerking of the now fully hard 12 inch black cock.

Bruce put his big black hands on Joe's shoulders in an attempt to push him down. Joe fought it at first, but the stronger black man pushed a second time on his shoulders and the white boy was on his knees, the BBC that he was still stroking was inches from his face.

It was then that Brenda reached the stairwell. She was both shocked and jealous, as the first thing she saw was a white boy stroking her brother's beautiful cock, just inches from his face. Her pussy immediately got wet, she reached under her skirt and started touching her pussy. Her other hand unzipped her hoodie and started playing with her fun bags as she watched the live sex show in front of her.

Joe resisted putting the BBC in his mouth at first. But just like he did with getting Joe on his knees, Bruce held the back of his head. He took half a step closer. When he did the fat head of his cock rested on the white boy's lips.

Joe was still trying to wrap his head out of what was happening. He was expecting another amazing blow job before school, but that wasn't what was transpiring. He snapped out of his thoughts when Bruce grabbed two handfuls of his hair and pulled. Joe opened his mouth to scream from the pain. But the second his mouth opened, it was filled with BBC.

Bruce, at first could only get 5 or 6 inches into the virgin white mouth. The gagging feeling on the head of cock made him keep going.

Joe's mouth hurt as it had never had anything so big in it. He thought Bruce would relent when he couldn't take no more. But his throat slowly opened. He was now taking all but about 3 inches of the big black cock.

Bruce was determined to get all of his cock balls deep in the white mouth, but the suction was getting to be too much. His climax was approaching quickly. He would wait to accomplish being balls deep another time very soon.

Brenda was really abusing her own pussy. She was on her way to climax number 2. Her hoodie was fully opened and her dark breasts were fully on display.

Joe was somewhat relieved that Bruce let up on forcing anymore of his cock down his throat. Although his mouth was sure to hurt for days, after being stretched out by the black cock that was now throbbing in his mouth.

Bruce was on the brink of cumming. He wanted to shoot his thick load all over the 18 year olds face and watch it drip on his moustache and goatee. But he knew he was heading to school. So he held the boy's head with one hand and squeezed his own balls as he began filling Joe's mouth.

He wasn't expecting it when it hit it's tongue at first. Any open space not taken up by cock already was filled with thick cum. When Bruce finally pulled his black cock from the white mouth, some of the thick man juice dripped out down his chin.

Seeing her brother's cum dripping out of a white guy's mouth was too much for Brenda. She came a second time, so much harder than the first. As she regained her composure, she saw it for the first time, after her brother took a step back. The huge impressive white cock hanging between his legs. Although she had her share of white cocks, none compared to the size of the one she was seeing from her current hidden perspective. She knew then that she needed to have some of that cock in the near future. But for now she was more than satisfied, she fixed her skirt, zipped up her hoodie and made her way home.

Joe was still unclear as to how he felt about what just happened. A few minutes ago he was stroking a big black cock and now he had a black man's cum drying to his chin. He stood up and leaned against the wall.

Bruce's cock was still dripping man juice, when he grabbed the now standing Joe's, white cock. He jerked it with his right hand, coaxing a load from it. His left hand squeezed the full white balls. He then moved his left hand so that his middle finger was rubbing up and down the white ass crack.

Joe felt the black finger caressing his ass crack as his climax was approaching. Then he felt the unfamiliar sensation of the finger penetrate his sphincter. Immediately his load shot from his cock.

Bruce stroked and finger fucked Joe's ass, as shot after shot of cum splattered the concrete. Although he was disappointed as he wanted to return the favor and have the white cock fill his mouth with it's load, he made the first steps towards ass play much earlier than he expected.

Joe couldn't remember ever cumming so hard or so much in his life. He was wrapping his head around having having a finger in his ass for the first time as well as just giving his first blow job. But there was one other thought running through his mind as he and Bruce both dressed and went their separate ways... until next time when who knows what will happen.

Joe was thinking about the sexy ebony woman with the big tits, who he caught out of the corner of his eye as he was getting face fucked for the first time in his life. It would consume most of his thoughts the entire school day.

The whole walk home, Bruce replayed how everything progressed. His cock was hard once again straining to get out of his pants once again.

He got home and sat on the couch. He freed his cock. He stroked it slowly as he closed his eyes and remembered how great the white teen's mouth felt around his big black cock.

Brenda heard him come in. But now it was silent. She figured Bruce went to bed. She was naked in bed. She was still tingling from cumming twice earlier. She decided to get a drink from the kitchen.

As she entered the living room naked, she stopped in her tracks as she saw her brother stroking his huge cock with his eyes closed.

She moved closer so she was watching from above his head. She began playing with her nipples as she watched his cock intently. She fought the urge to move and put it in her mouth, something she's fantasized about for years.

Bruce was working his cock pretty good thinking about the next time with the white boy. His load was building in his huge black nuts.

Brenda was rubbing her pussy once again. She sensed he was getting closer. She manipulated her clit aggressively so she could cum with her big brother.

As the first two shots of cum shot from his cock and landed on his stomach he heard the sound from above his head. He opened his eyes to see his sister standing above him naked and touching herself. Her eyes transfixed on his cumming cock.

She knew she was caught but she couldn't stop watching her brother's cock continue to shoot rope after rope of cum which was puddled on his stomach. Her climax hit her so hard, her knees gave out and she reached for the arm of the couch to brace herself, but Bruce's hand caught hers.

Bruce at first was angry and embarrassed. But his little sister was all the family he had. Although he was gay he wasn't blind to her body. He wanted to comfort her to stop both their embarrassment and to avoid any awkwardness after what just happened.

She couldn't regain her balance until it was too late. Bruce pulled her hand and her to him. He pulled her hand to his cock. She grabbed it, something she always wanted to do. Without hesitation to leaned over and at long last took her brothers cock in her mouth, tasting the last few drops of of cum. It tasted so good, that Brenda licked up the cum puddle from his stomach.

Bruce couldn't believe what was happening. Instinctively he reached for her ass and forced his finger inside, as his sister lapped up his man juice.

They both collapsed naked together on the couch. Until Brenda awoke awhile later and retreated to her bedroom and fell asleep.

To Be continued in chapter 3, coming soon..