Gay Cock Sucker

Story Info
Gay Faggot that loves sucking straight guys cock.
1.2k words
4.41
14k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,344 Followers

Gay Cock Sucker

BY Anal Slave

My sexual preference is men, hard fucking men with a lot of juice. I am the most gay perverted cock sucking male whore you will ever run across. I crave the taste of cum, or the feeling of a giant cock stretching my throat or sissy pussy.

I am such a faggot I can cum getting fucked in the ass. Sometimes I put a condom on and catch my load, then I tie it off and freeze it. I love eating a load when I'm jacking off.

I love to lay on the bed with my legs in the air jacking off while a young hard cock is rocking me back and forth, fucking me hard and deep. While I tell him how good his cock fills buried in my ass.

And how I want him to fill my hungry asshole with his sperm. I am very good at talking dirty nasty sex talk. And the young guys will cum real quick, but they can also cum over and over.

It feels so good to be laying there with cum running out of your well fucked ass. And you reach down and scoop up the delicious semen, bringing it up to your mouth.

Savoring the taste before slowly swallow it and craving for more. And as soon as your lover leaves you find yourself masturbating and eating that cum too. I have a lot of straight male friends their wife's will cut the pussy off and that will stop by and get some relief.

I love to suck on their big balls and lick their asshole if they want me to. All of them say I suck cock better than their wife's, I take pride in my blow jobs.

When I suck your cock you will always remember it, some of them get so horny they suck my cock and taste cum for the first time. Of course when we are done and their licking my cum off their lips they get real embarrassed.

They can't believe they just sucked a cock and they are wondering if they are gay. Because they liked it so well. But usually they will be back over the next day wanting to do it again.

And I will suck their cock and empty their balls. But I will not let them suck me off unless they beg and plead with me. That's when I know I'm getting them under my control.

Most of them are straight, and I am the only gay cocksucker they know. They're not going to go out and look for a man to suck when they know how good I am. And I don't charge them money.

I take it out in sex acts, I perform on them. in other words we trade it out. One of the first things I like to do to my straight lover is work my tongue up his ass. Most men have never felt someone make love to their asshole. When I get done sucking on their butthole I drain their balls and I don't leave any for their wife's. It turns me on to hear someone begging for sexual relieve.

I make my straight male friends that have sucked my cock tell me how much they want me to fuck their mouth. I make them admit they are cocksuckers.

I love humiliating them, they think they are in private. But I have hidden cameras everywhere. You should see the looks on their faces when they come over.

And I'm sucking their cock, and they look over at the big screen and see their self's being sucked off by me.

And they are enjoying it so much their eyes are rolled back in their head and they are moaning like a whore. As they pump man juice down my throat.

When I take my lips off of their cock and tell them, they have nothing to worry about I will not show the videos to anybody but them as long as they keep letting me suck their cocks. If they renege on the deal, I will show it to their wife's.

I have never been with a woman, I started sucking cocks a long time ago. Honestly woman don't do anything for me. I will take a long hard prick anytime over a pussy. I wonder sometimes what a pussy feels like, everybody tells me it feels like a loose asshole.

My cock is dripping cum as I am writing this. Straight men don't realize the feeling you have when you're getting your cock sucked, is the same feeling you will get sucking a cock.

When you open your mouth up and your tongue touches the head of his cock and it jumps and your lips slowly circle around the head sucking it in. The taste of cock is burned into your mind for the rest of your life. They say once you have had a cock you can't wait to get another one. When you taste that first few drops of pre-cum as it slowly leaks out. The sweetness takes over your mind knowing it won't be long till you will be getting your reward.

I love to lay on bottom, 69ing a large cock fucking each other's mouth. Stopping when one of us is going to cum, then starting back. Licking and sucking on each other's asshole.

Probing the anus deeply with our tongues, stimulating all the nerve endings. And I start alternating back and forth between their ball sack and their asshole. Drives them out of their minds.

Most men just want sex, that's me. Fuck the love, I want to eat some nut and get fucked. Use me like the faggot cum loving slut I am. The only time I am real happy is when I have a cock in my mouth.

Us faggots have purpose in life to help out the alpha males when their wife's quit having sex with them. We relieve a lot of tension in the world my helping out the alpha males. And sucking up all the un used cum.

I also love being fucked with a large dildo while I suck the cum out of my lovers balls. I like them nice and big around, the kind that takes my breath away.

Stretching my already stretched hole. I have been fucked in my ass for years. So it takes a pretty good size cock to make me squirm. And I love to have that feeling of being full of cock.

Pulling it out when it is fixing to cum and tasting my asshole, and his sperm feeding my hungry mouth.

I also have a couple of special friends that love to have 3 sums. She fucks him with her very large strap-on, while I suck the juice out of him.

He cum's more than anybody I have ever been with. His wife is very dominate and fucks me with her strap-on sometimes. She loves to make me and her husband have gay sex while her friends watch.

It turns me on the way she humiliates me. I'm going to end this story hoping I have made a few of you readers cum. and you had the courage to taste it.

If you like this Vote and Email me If you like someone to suck the cum out of you leave a comment. you never know. (yummy)

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,344 Followers