All Comments on 'Gay Cock Sucker'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Jackiebi7Jackiebi710 months ago

You made me cum this morning, that’s for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm not gay but have been actively bi for 49 years. I can't agree with you more on the pleasures and thrills that come from sucking a hard cock to completion. Most of my encounters have been with straight men who are in sexless marriages. Occasionally a meet up will turn into a hot 69 session and rarely do I get fucked. I too like being on my back and having an older guy make me his bitch for a half hour. I like to see their expression change as the fire their loads up my hungry tunnel.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle10 months ago

I love ;your straightforward, no-nonsense writing style....the same way as i like my cock sucking, straightforward, no-nonsense. And I kiss.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196910 months ago

So accurate and so arousing! I began stroking while I read your piece and there's more to cum. I have been eating cum and sucking cocks for years and can relate to your description of the joy.

dundeebi_guydundeebi_guy9 months ago

Well you made me cum. Love the way you write about this, and I share your love for cum.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I swallowed every drop of my cum. Your a nasty whore. I love it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I had a fantasy I wanted to suck my dad's cock and swallow his cum as often as he would let me.

cdCindy1cdCindy15 months ago

I have to say it out loud: I AM A GAY COCK SUCKER.

I love this story. It is exactly what I want to be in public, instead of living the secret gay life which I do. I want my wife to watch me sucking her alpha lover's cocks and then watch when they fuck me with their big beautiful cocks. I would love for all of her girlfriends to come over and watch me suck all their husbands.

One excerpt which really hit home with me is:

"The taste of cock is burned into your mind for the rest of your life. They say once you have had a cock you can't wait to get another one."

This reminds me of the 1st time I sucked a real cock -- it was a few years ago and I distinctly remember saying to myself "why didn't I do this before. This is so natural, so right, and something I'm going to do for the rest of my life."

Yes, I'm a faggot, gay cocksucking bottom bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!!!!

I love all your stories. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am also a faggot cocksucker that loves to be used by big cocks. I sure stretched my asshole out reading this story. thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.