Gay Days Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Oooooh, hurry up and cum now," I said to him as I felt my orgasm nearing.

"Oh yeah, I won't be long," he said, as he began to fuck my arse even faster, "Ohhh, its coming, I can feel it. Any moment! Ooooh yeah, here it cums!"

Once again he pushed his cock deep inside me and once again I felt his jets of hot spunk gushing inside my body. Then his sperm was overflowing from my arse and his cock was squelching in and out of me and it felt wild and dirty and wonderful!

I'd never felt anything quite so intense and as soon as he pulled his cock out of me I rolled over onto my back and wanked myself to a really strong climax, my hips lifting my arse off the floor. I covered my chest and stomach with so many gushes of spunk -- I felt that I was going to just keep on coming too.

The following night, with the memory of our sexy evening together still fresh in our minds, we did it again.

This time I brought some baby lotion along and this time we both undressed quickly, any modesty barriers having long since been removed. We both stood there gently playing with each other's cocks before we settled down to fuck.

Quickly he lotioned my arsehole and got into position and his cock slid inside me easily, smoothly and deeply. Once again, his first cum was very quick and being the first of the night it was copious and ejected with some force. I felt each squirt at it rocketed from his cock deep into my arse.

We separated for a cigarette and a rest and then, without much ado or even consideration, he motioned me onto my hands and knees again, climbed up behind me and just slid his cock into my arse once more.

He'd become erect again while we had our break and as soon as we'd both finished smoking he'd simply pushed me to the floor and climbed aboard! I was still well lubricated but even so the pleasure of his renewed penetration was considerable and this time he took longer to cum but eventually his second load of hot sperm erupted inside me.

Although we did manage to suck each other several times in the ensuing weeks, evenings with Phil were few and far between thereafter. I spent most of my evenings with Rob and I moved away from the area before we had a chance to fuck again.

Getting back to Rob, it wasn't long before I was able to develop our sex life further. Phil had fucked me by this time and now it was to be Rob's turn. We often used to sleep together in his double bed, where I'd usually suck him off before going to sleep.

Then one night, with the memory of Phil's cock up my arse being still fresh in my mind and with Rob all worked up and stiff, I turned over and rolled away from him. Naturally he snuggled up against me in an effort to get me to finish the job I'd started, but instead of sucking him off, I pushed my buttocks at him and suggested that he fuck me.

"Not a blow job tonight, come and fuck me, please," I suggested, wriggling my arse at him.

"Nah, it's dirty," Rob said, although I noticed that he didn't move away from my enticing buttocks.

"Go on, give it a go," I said, wriggling my arse against his stiff penis, "I'll clean you up afterwards!"

From where I lay I could just reach a small pot of Vaseline we sometimes used for wanking and now I rolled over with it in my hands.

"Come on, let me put some of this on," I said as I smoothed some over my arsehole, then I slid my sticky fingers over his penis.

He may have been reluctant but I noticed that he didn't stop me doing that.

I was also pretty certain that because of his small size he'd slide in easily enough, so I now put the Vaseline back and turned my arse back to him.

"Just try it," I suggested as I backed towards his erection, my hand coming between my legs to hold his cock in place.

"I dunno, it's wrong!" he said, wavering a bit, "Ooooh, don't!"

I'd got his cock up against me and I was now pushing my arsehole at his penis and he was getting all worked up.

"Come on, it'll go in easily now," I said eager to feel him in me, "I'm all ready for you."

And with that I felt his body shift as he came closer to me and then he just pushed his cock smoothly into my arsehole.

"Yesssss," he said as his hips pressed against my buttocks, "Oooooh fuck, that's nice!"

"See, I told you," I said, squeezing his quickly moving cock with my muscles, "Come on, fuck me!"

He was soon pumping his cock in and out, seemingly thoroughly enjoying the experience and it wasn't long before his thrusts became ragged.

"I'm going to cum!" he said over my shoulder, "What do I do?"

"Just let it go inside me," I said, "Don't take it out; squirt it all up me!"

"Oh God yeahhh," he moaned as his thrusts became faster and faster, "Here it cums!"

He grunted and thrust hard; I felt his cock jerk violently inside me and then felt that lovely warmth spreading inside as his spunk began to coat my innards -- I'm sure that I felt every squirt.

"Ahhh, I've done it!" he said, his penis still jerking slowly inside me.

"Brilliant!" I said, enjoying the feeling, "Let it all go!"

Still grunting occasionally, he continued to push his cock hard into me until he'd unloaded all his hot slippery sperm inside my hole.

And now the ice was broken, Rob became a wild animal.

We rested for a few minutes; then he moved up behind me again.

"I want to do it again!" he said, "That was incredible; got to do it again!"

Seconds later and his hands were around my hips pulling me against him; his penis almost immediately sliding into me without pain or restriction, his small penis fitting back into my hole easily.

His second fuck was longer and harder; he held me to him as his hips powered his penis up my hole, the sensations within me thrilling and perfect. His penis may have been small but it felt wonderful and my own cock was strongly erect and leaking precum all the time.

"Ahhh, ahhhh, ahhhh," he grunted constantly as he thrust rapidly, "Fuck, fuck, ahhhhh! Oh God, here it cums!"

"Come on, do it!" I gasped to encourage him.

"Uuuuggghh!" he groaned and I felt a sudden spray hit the insides of my anus. "Uuuuhhhhh!" he groaned again as another pulse of cum left his cock.

"Yeah, lovely!" I breathed as he filled me again.

"Oh fuck," he said as his thrusts died down, "Oh, I needed that!"

Hey, I wasn't exactly complaining either, although I would have liked a chance to get myself off while he was fucking me!

When he eventually finished with me and pulled his cock out, I turned around in the bed and immediately lowered my head to his declining penis. It looked remarkably clean and the only real scent was of spunk, so I quickly engulfed it in my mouth.

"Oooohh shiiiiit!" Rob exclaimed, his hands holding my head in place, "God -- you're good, that's lovely!"

I licked him totally clean and then continued to suck him as his hips jerked, his cock stiffened and he pumped into my mouth faster and faster.

"Oh yeahhhhh!" he yelled, "Gonna make me cum again!"

Not replying I merely sucked harder and soon his penis stiffened even more and what felt to be a generous spoonful of cum rolled out over my tongue; his third eruption inside half an hour.

I sat up and showed him his cum in my mouth before swallowing it down, just loving the sticky tastiness and slippery texture of his spunk -- it was delicious!

From then onwards he was mine -- or my arse was his!

He'd take me almost anywhere and any time and his penis would become stiff at a moment's notice! We did it in pretty well every room of his house; in his car; standing in a pub car park late one night; even out in the public park once when we found a quiet corner.

And Rob could get hard at any time it seemed and not just get hard but cum as well.

Having a relatively small cock, Rob was able to fuck me without the need for loads of lubricant -- often just his pre-cum would suffice and it enabled me to feel every movement of his cock sliding in and out of my arse.

Mind you, I did try to keep my hole lightly lubed so that, when his erection was presented, I could let him fuck me without needing to fiddle around -- a bit of spit on his cock and he'd be up me!

Although Rob seemed to prefer to be sucked off during the day, at night it was a different story now. Each evening, well before we headed upstairs he'd be priming himself, holding and rubbing his groin where I knew that his penis would already be hard and ready. Sometimes he'd undress downstairs so he could stir his penis until it was about to burst!

And then it was a case of getting to bed as soon as possible because as soon as I was undressed he'd become almost frantic to fuck me time and time again. Thank heavens he had a small penis; if he'd have had a seven inch cock, he'd have worn my arsehole very sore in days! But as things were, he continued to fuck me as often as he could -- and I was delighted to accommodate him.

We never used condoms and I'm pleased to say that he always unloaded his spunk up inside me whenever he fucked me although he never again asked me if I objected.

One good thing about being fucked from behind was that I managed to get Rob to pay more attention to my cock.

As he'd hold my hips while he fucked me I could grasp his hand and pull it to my erection. Initially he was reluctant to even hold it but gradually he seemed to get used to the idea and after some time he actually started to wank me as he held and fucked me.

I remember the first time I came as he wanked me; he was on his second fuck of the night and somehow I'd managed to get him to play with me right from the start tonight, so by our second fuck, I was quite well primed.

"Yeahhhh," he groaned as he thrust his penis back into me as he began to fuck me again, "You still feel so tight, you feel so good."

"Make me feel good too," I asked as I pulled his hand to my cock and his fingers closed around my shaft, "Yessssss, rub it for me Rob, please!"

I closed my hand around his to get him into action and soon he was working away unaided, his actions copied by his thrusting hips.

He was breathing deeply into the back of my neck as he fucked and wanked me; faster and faster he worked...

"Aaaaahhhhh!" he finally groaned, "Here it cums!"

"Keep rubbing me," I asked, my mind concentrating on the feelings within my cock, "I'll cum too!"

"Come on then -- cum!" he said, redoubling his efforts, "Yeahhhhh -- ooooh fuck -- I'm cummmming!"

And suddenly I too tipped over the edge and his efforts were rewarded.

"Yesssss, yesssss!" I hissed as I felt my spunk rising through my penis, "Yeaaahhhhh!"

His hand continued to work away thank heavens, pulling from me several days worth of cum that splattered wetly over the bed just as his hot cum splattered up inside my arse.

"Ooooh yesssss," I moaned as we both became quiescent, "That was good."

Rob's hand lifted from my cock and I saw that there were several smears of cum on it and I knew that Rob wouldn't appreciate it, so I pulled his hand to my mouth and licked it clean, enjoying the taste of cum, be it mine, or anyone else's for that matter.

Our free time seemed to devolve into a blur of fucking and sucking, but quite honestly I was now beginning to hanker after a decent sized cock to be fucked with. Rob's tool was good and eager but his size really did let him down as sucking him was a bit like sucking my thumb and as for anal penetration -- I hardly felt him now!

Then it happened that Rob changed jobs. His new trucking firm wanted him to relocate and then to do longer European trips too, all of which gave me an excellent excuse to move on. I gave notice to the company I worked for, closed down my caravan rental and finalised my affairs in that town. And then, the morning after one final energetic night in bed I just moved out; packing my meagre belongings into my car and motoring off into the early morning sunrise and to my next adventure.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers
12