Gay Doctor's Visit

Story Info
Fulfilling a gay doctors office fantasy.
881 words
3.93
11.4k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Monday afternoon and I had just finished work. I went to the doctors office for a scheduled physical exam. I arrived the doctors office at approximately 5pm. I checked in at the front counter and was told to go upstairs to adult medicine. I did so and waited my turn to see the doctor.

I was called in by a nurse who appeared to be at least in her mid fifties and not attractive in my opinion. I had asked her where nurse Constance is (who I have seen prior for a discreet sexual rendezvous). This older nurse stated that Constance is on vacation today. I was somewhat disappointed as I had hoped I could pick up where I had left off with Constance. At any rate, it wouldn't soon matter. I was taken to the doctors office and told to strip myself completely naked by the time the doctor came in. The nurse walked out and I started taking everything off. There I was with my naked, athletic, caramel colored African American butt sitting on the exam table. Little did I ever expect what would come next.

In walked the doctor. He wasn't my usual doctor. This guy was about 6'0" and about 200lbs, solid muscle mass from the looks of it. He was ambiguous racially but he did have dark hair, dark eyes, and tan colored skin.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Pete" said the doctor.

"Hi, Dr. Pete. Nice to meet you" I stated with a bashful smile. Being naked and vulnerable in front of him made my penis twitch. I was beginning to imagine what it would be like to have him strip down and fuck me right there on the exam table. But I held my composure.

"I see you're here for a physical exam. Well, let's get started" Dr. Pete said enthusiastically. Dr. Pete then took his stethoscope and started listening to my heart and lungs as I breathed deeply in and out. "Everything seems good here" Dr. Pete stated. "Let have you stand up so I can examine you further" he stated. I then stood up. Dr. Pete then took and ungloved hand and started feeling my testicles very gently and slowly. He must have spent 30 seconds caressing each testicle individually. But it felt great.

At this point I felt great sensation in my body and my penis was beginning to grow erect. At this time, the doctor began pressing at my pubic region. Each press sent Shockwaves of pleasure through my pubic area. He then started feeling my penis slowly and gently. I lost it and my penis grew fully erect in his hands.

"I see there is a little excitement. Are you gay or straight?" Dr. Pete asked. I am truly bisexual, but as far as he needed to know I fuck guys and that was all that was important in this moment.

"Well, doctor. Isn't it obvious? I'm definitely gay!" I said while smiling at him. The doctor then looked at me with a relieved look on his face.

"Thank God" he said. "Listen, do you want to spend the rest of your time getting a physical? Or would you rather GET physical?" he asked sheepishly.

"Oh, I most definitely want to GET physical " I proclaimed. He then smiled and began taking off his clothes staring with his lab coat, then moving to his shirt, undershirt, pants, etc. He now was naked with a throbbing erection.

Without a word I got back on the exam table, spread my legs, and said "Give it to me!" The doctor found some lubricant and poured some right on my horny boypussy, as well as some on his manhood. Within seconds he was penetrating my ass hole. it felt SO good! He started fucking it gently and slowly, but kept raising the speed every so often.

He kept pumping away at me like a jack hammer. It felt very good with the exception of one issue. I desperately needed to pee. I had to say something.

"Doctor, I have to pee. Can we wrap this up?" I asked.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of this " Dr. Pete stated.

He then pumped away at my boypussy while pushing down on my bladder. As if he just wanted me to lose control. The urge grew stronger and stronger. Alas, I couldn't take it anymore. My penis exploded with urine EVERYWHERE. On the examine table, on my body, and on his. The fountain of urine spewed for a good 15 or 20 seconds while he kept hitting it. I felt COMPLETELY humiliated and vulnerable. Which also turned me on.

Within seconds I had an orgasm. Cum shot everywhere, with seemingly as much volume as the urine. I was now completely spent.

"Ok. We're at the end of our time. Please clean up and you're free to leave whenever" Dr. Pete said while pulling out of my ass. He gave my bootie two hard slaps and was off the table putting. He began putting back on his clothes. Before long he walked out of the room talking about how he was late to his next appointment. I still lie there in all of my own fluids ruminating on how sexy and vulnerable this all felt.