Gay for My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pause that followed seemed to last forever.

"Are you-- Are you serious?" Ethan reached into his pocket hesitantly.

Cole took a step forward, trying to close the space between them, but Ethan immediately stepped back against the window at the back of the room.

"Do I have to call campus security to get you the fuck out of my room? You're insane, Cole!" he shouted, showing his brother his phone.

Ethan felt plagued with thoughts he didn't want to have. Looking at his brother had become impossible at this point.

But the room was tiny. Small enough that Cole only needed two more strides to reach his baby brother and slap the phone off his hand.

Ethan opened his mouth to protest, but nothing came out as he found Cole's warm lips against his again. This time, the oldest one wasted no time shoving his tongue into his smaller brother's mouth. The younger sibling was too stunned for a moment to do anything. Cole's thick tongue explored his mouth with no inhibitions, sliding around every corner, absorbing Ethan's essence.

The twink's punches barely did anything against Cole's massive frame. Ethan couldn't move or walk away anywhere, as his big brother had him trapped against the window. The thought of someone casually walking by and seeing him making out with a guy, or worse yet, with his brother, made him put all the more energy into trying to fight Cole away.

Finally, his brother relented, pulling back but still holding Ethan's face in his rough hands.

"Cole, you're fucked up," Ethan said, feeling tears finally build up in his eyes.

"I've been wanting to do this for most of my life, E," Cole made no effort to disguise the truth behind those words. There was no longer a reason. "You can hate me afterward if that's what you want, but I will have you today."

"What do you even mean by that?" despite doing his best to hold back overwhelming emotions, Ethan's voice cracked regardless.

"It means," Cole's hands moved from his brother's face to his shoulders, pushing him down to his knees with relative ease despite Ethan's struggles, "that I'm going to use you until I'm satisfied. You can think of it as a punishment for lying, but I think, deep down, you're just like her. A thirsty little slut desperate for a thick cock."

Cole's entire demeanor had changed; only five minutes ago, Ethan had felt safe in his brother's arms while they kissed. As fucked up as it was, for a moment it felt like nothing he had ever experienced before. It felt like a lover he had known his entire life, just wanting to make his partner feel safe and loved.

They could've left it at that. A deep secret they'd never share with anyone. Just a fleeting moment of desire that wouldn't happen ever again. After all, the brothers had broken a taboo, but nobody had to know.

Ethan tried to explain that to the other, but Cole had turned cold in seconds, and now Ethan was on his knees.

"Cole, please," begging didn't work the first time, but perhaps if he managed to negotiate, "I promise I'll break up with Kara, and you and I can make out whenever you want. Just let me go, please."

"It feels so good to tell you, Ethan finally," Cole said, ignoring every word coming out of his little brother's mouth, "you have the most fuckable face. I swear. You have no idea how many times I came thinking about having my dick down your throat."

"This is fucked up," Ethan whispered for what felt like the millionth time that morning.

Unfortunately for him, time ran out. His shirtless brother took one last step forward. The throbbing bulge in Cole's pants was merely an inch away from Ethan's face.

There was no way to escape this. His brother was big enough to block any path forward, and the only window in the entire room was against Ethan's back. He could feel how warm the curtains were, heated by the sun staring straight into the small living space.

In a twisted attempt at humor from his brain Ethan suddenly recalled the day he'd gone with his brother to buy those same curtains. The brother that now pulled his swim shorts down and revealed a cock as big as a horse's.

As a straight guy, Ethan hadn't seen many male organs in his life other than in porn videos. It wasn't a subject he'd be particularly interested in knowing about, but now that he was face to face with one as huge as Cole's, he felt a tinge of curiosity.

"If you follow along, I might spare you what I have planned next," the older brother's voice came from above like a god showing mercy to a helpless subject.

The entire thing was likely around nine to ten inches, a true monster. It was uncircumcised, with a glistening pink head soaked in shiny precum. Ethan looked at it with more curiosity than he wished he had. Hesitantly, he raised a hand and touched it.

The tips of his fingers traced the thick veins running down the shaft, a trail that seemed to go on for too long until he reached the perfectly shaved, thick base, except for a happy trail going up to Cole's navel.

"Make me cum, little brother," Cole commanded in a gruff voice; it was clear he could barely hold himself back at this point, but he hadn't moved a muscle since putting his hand on Ethan's head.

The twink looked up with some difficulty.

"Is there any other way?" he asked.

"No," the response came immediately. "But you'll enjoy it more if you put your mind to it, and we could make it a thing if you do end up liking it, you know?"

The entire situation was surreal. Just hours ago, Ethan was between his girlfriend's legs, enjoying regular, straight sex. Now he was on his knees, his heart beating out of his chest as he faced straight at his older brother's huge cock. And the worst part was that, deep down, somewhere dark, he felt tempted to give in.

For as long as Ethan remembered, he had admired his big brother, following him around when they were kids, imitating him when they were teenagers, and always following Cole's orders because the older brother knew best. Maybe this was the natural progression of it all, the next step in their sibling relationship. It's not like there was any other choice, right? Maybe if he was fast, they could get past all of this and pretend it never happened while still satisfying Ethan's morbid curiosity. Frowning, he reached his conclusion.

Ethan opened his mouth as big as he could. Cole's hand tensed, pulling on his brother's hair in anticipation. The precum from the smooth pink head tasted salty on the younger's tongue, nothing like Kara's taste.

Desperately trying to remember anything he could from the last few porn videos he'd watched, Ethan kept going down, trying to shove as much of his brother's cock in his mouth as he could and hoping to god Cole would cum quickly.

Looking up at his master for approval, the newly reformed straight guy tried to wiggle his tongue, attempting to feel the veins in his brother's thick member, hoping that would be enough to expedite things. The effort made his jaw ache, as the meat felt much girthier in his mouth than in his hand.

Meanwhile, Cole was ecstatic. The pent-up rage that had led him to an entire morning of planning the brutal rape of his little brother was all but gone now. The delirious pleasure of seeing Ethan on his knees, willingly stuffing his mouth while looking up with innocent bright blue eyes was everything he'd always dreamed of and more.

For a moment, he contemplated pinching himself to ensure he was still awake, but just as he was about to, he felt the back of his little sibling's mouth, followed by a fit of cough from Ethan.

"You're going too fast, E," Cole instructed, pulling out with a tinge of disappointment.

"I've never done anything like this," Ethan complained.

"You'll learn. Keep going," the big brother tone admitted no arguments.

Cole's command sent a shiver full of an unnamable feeling down Ethan's spine. He let his new teacher slide his rough hand to the back of his head and pull his pupil back to the enticing piece of meat waiting for its wet attention.

Ethan wrapped his lips around the head with a little more enthusiasm this time. Although he would never say it out loud, there was something exhilarating about having an older man forcing you down to your knees and making you suck his cock; particularly when that older man was related to you by blood. Cole acted and talked like he knew exactly what he wanted and how he wanted it. That wasn't new in his brother, but what was, was Ethan's growing bulge in response to his older sibling's confidence.

The shaft was so thick Ethan tried to wrap one of his hands around it, but he couldn't make his thumb and the rest of his fingers meet. Still, he slid his fist down his brother's cock, with his mouth following just behind, sucking as hard as he could manage while looking up at Cole. He tried to ignore the growing pain in his joints and instead concentrated on keeping his teeth off his brother's penis, doing his best to guarantee maximum satisfaction, wanting to please Cole.

His body was beautiful. Bathed in sunlight, Cole resembled a greek god. Ethan had lived twenty-two years alongside this absolute unit of a man, but he had never appreciated his brother as much as he did now, on his knees, doing as told.

Every ripple and bump on Cole's magnificent torso seemed to call out to Ethan. Once again, he had to remind himself of his own sexuality. He'd never felt any attraction for another guy in his entire life. Even on the rare occasions when someone would hit on him at the club, Ethan had always been sure of his response: not interested.

So why did he feel the unstoppable need to touch himself, release his organ from its prison, and pleasure himself while he worshipped his new male god with his tongue?

Every second that went by, Ethan became more and more convinced by the lust demon on his shoulder that he should give in to the taboo desires that were stirring in his lower stomach. And every time he shoved his brother's cock in his mouth, his will to resist that demon weakened.

Cole's body was warm to the touch under Ethan's palms. He started on his brother's thick, hard thighs. Each one was as bulky as Ethan's entire torso. In fact, if Cole had been sitting down, he could've crushed his twinkish sibling's skull without a second thought.

"God, Ethan," Cole grunted. That was the first time in his life Ethan had ever heard him like that... and he didn't want it to stop.

Power radiated from this unit of a man as the younger brother explored more. Going up to the deep ridges forming the V that pointed down to the prize inside Ethan's growingly eager mouth, he followed them slowly up, taking his time to enjoy every fiver of every muscle.

Abs like the one on Cole's torso were easy to dismiss as an impossible achievement, obtainable only through the magic of marketing. That is unless one were to touch each and every hard-packed muscle, counting eight from the bottom all the way to the top. Each time Ethan escalated to a new tier, his newfound thirst increased even more, making his head move faster up and down the massive shaft that occupied the vast majority of his face hole.

The little brother's enthusiasm didn't go unnoticed by Cole. He had been perfectly still up until that moment, afraid that if he were to move, Ethan would suddenly wake up from this new lustful state and attempt to escape again. But the camel's back broke the second that pretty twink started touching Cole's body.

His hand was big enough to encompass all of Ethan's, and he did just that, helping his little brother, guiding him to feel every nook and cranny of his hard-worked muscle mass.

That small act was all Ethan needed to confirm his brother's approval. He felt increasing anxiety. Both his hands were too busy in their worship of Cole, which meant there was no release for his own aching member. His big brother's release was a necessity.

Increasing the speed, Ethan bobbed his head up and down faster while keeping his eyes fixed on Cole's body, afraid of looking further up into his sibling's eyes. There was no telling what Ethan's lust would turn into if he ever met the older's gaze.

Every time he went down again, he tried to shove another inch, relaxing his throat as much as possible. It was a challenge, but he was a quick learner, adapting to the sensation with every new downward movement.

His little brother's cute face and conscious efforts were everything Cole had ever wanted. The thought that this could potentially be the one and only time this would ever happen made him grit his teeth. Something had clicked inside of Ethan. That much was evident in his little brother's eagerness. Still a moment ago, when they kissed, he'd felt that same enthusiasm, but the moment broke with too much ease.

In the end, Cole decided he couldn't risk not making the absolute most out of this moment.

With his hand still behind Ethan's head, the older brother grabbed a fistful of hair, gripping tightly and taking control. There were still about three inches left for the twink to conquer, but his master's patience had come to an end.

Cole fucked his sibling's face with wild and violent abandon, watching hypnotized as his ten inches of girthy cock disappeared into his brother's throat over and over again. The sudden change put a look of shock on Ethan's face, making him finally gaze up at his brother with wide eyes. One of his hands shot down to push against Cole's thigh in a futile attempt to stop the assault, but the other one found itself trapped by his brother's bigger one, pressed against the marble abs he still felt the fervent desire to worship.

Cole watched his pretty brother's eyes fill with tears as Ethan repeatedly choked anytime the ten inches of fuck-stick sank back down into his esophagus. Far from feeling pity for his little twink sibling, Cole felt exhilarated instead. Each time his fat helmet head lodged itself, keeping Ethan from breathing, he was reminded of another night when he had endlessly cum thinking of this exact scenario.

It wasn't long before his legs started to shake in anticipation. The face-fucking didn't relent, increasing in speed and brutality instead. Ethan could feel his brother's cock throbbing violently in his tongue. He knew what was coming but didn't know how to prepare for it. Being brutally assaulted also didn't help his focus.

As he reached his climax, the dominant male pulled his baby brother's face harshly against him, all the way down up until the tenth inch. He felt Ethan's lips kissing the base of his pulsating cock, the bottom one touching his quivering balls, and he finally exploded.

Thick ropes of warm cum shot down, straight into his little brother's stomach. At least six full loads. Ethan patted him desperately, running out of air, but Cole didn't relent until he had emptied the very last drop. In his darkest fantasies, he kept shooting until his brother passed out, only to wake up impaled by Cole.

"Fuck!" Ethan screamed, coughing uncontrollably on all fours once Cole let go.

"Your fault for being that fucking hot," Cole said with a satisfied smirk and breathless for entirely different reasons.

Tapping his younger sibling's shoulder, Cole indicated Ethan to get up. The latter took a second to gather himself before obeying his brother hesitantly, pointlessly trying to cover the massive hard-on he was still sporting.

"You fucking liked that?!" Cole's shock was mixed with excitement, making Ethan's heart skip a beat.

"I-- I mean, I guess," he blushed, turning a deep crimson.

Ethan wiped some saliva from his chin and looked like he was going to say something else but didn't.

"So you are a thirsty little slut. I wasn't that far off," Cole observed with renewed lust.

"Shut up!"

"Or what? You're gonna beg for more?"

Ethan bit his tongue. He had enjoyed that far more than any other sexual act he had ever performed in his twenty-two years of life. The feeling of helplessness while an alpha male like his brother used him as a fuck-hole to dump his cum in gave him such a rush; he couldn't quite explain where the fuck it had come from. He was absolutely sure he wasn't gay. He'd never felt any sort of interest in other guys whatsoever. And yet, being abused by Cole had felt so good.

A small yelp escaped him as his new handler pressed his naked body against Ethan's still fully dressed one. The glass from the window behind him felt warm against his back. A warmth the back of his hands soon felt as well, as Cole got a hold of his young treat's wrists and pulled them above Ethan's head, slamming them against the window and completely restricting him.

The other free hand slid down the twink's slim body, first over his shirt. Then under it. Up to the chest, feeling every nipple between coarse fingers and then traveling down to Ethan's navel, to his waist, right above the waistband; then to the side, feeling the faint trace of a v-line.

"C-Cole," Ethan's voice was about to break.

"Yeah?"

"Just do whatever the hell you wanna do," he begged.

"Is that what you want? You wanna be your big brother's whore?" Cole asked against his ear. The warm breath almost made Ethan cum.

He nodded.

"Say it," his older brother commanded.

"I wanna be your whore," Ethan mumbled.

The younger's eyes refused to meet his older brother despite Cole's insistence. So, with a swift change of strategy, he pressed his sculpted torso against Ethan, trapping him thoroughly and laying soft kisses on his beautiful sibling's neck.

Such intense teasing was driving Ethan insane. He felt close to losing his mind completely. Keeping his mind blank was no longer a challenge, as even if he wanted to, he couldn't think of anything other than his brother's lips, his hands, and his dick inside of him.

Still, Cole had to make sure. After a long and distracting path, his hand finally found its way into the twink's shorts. Ethan was far smaller than his lover but still sported some respectable six inches. Six inches soaked in precum.

"Do you still think this is fucked up, E?"

"It's completely fucked up, but if you stop, I'll kill you," Ethan replied, almost out of breath.

"Who said anything about stopping?"

Cole took his hand off and, trying to ignore the death glare from his little brother, turned the twink around with a quick movement of his arms. Now Ethan was facing outwards while his ass was ripe for the taking.

"I'm going to breed you, E. Tell me you want it," Cole whispered while slowly pulling Ethan's shorts down to reveal a perky pair of cheeks waiting for him.

After everything that had happened that morning, it was still difficult for the younger one to push the words out.

"Cole, you're gonna tear me apart," was the only Ethan managed to articulate.

"Don't worry," the other replied.

Changing their roles on some level, Cole was now the one getting on his knees for his brother. His hands were big enough to spread Ethan wide open, a whimper escaping from the younger one's mouth.

Meanwhile, Ethan was apprehensively staring out the window while trying to keep his thoughts, any thoughts, at bay. But if anyone were to come out for some reason and look at his window, the only logical thing to do would be to move out of the dorm, college, city, state, and even country.

Just as he was about to complain, though, he felt something warm and wet running against his entrance. Ethan was still hard from his older brother's intense fondling, and now this entirely new sensation felt like it might just be the thing to throw him over the edge.

"C-Cole," he moaned loudly, completely forgetting every worry he'd just have about... whatever he was worrying about.

But Cole had his mouth busy, he couldn't respond to his little sibling's whimpers at the moment. He licked, kissed, and penetrated Ethan's puckered pink hole, shoving his tongue in, pushing to open it, and then retreating to lick up and down just for the pleasure of hearing the other moan uncontrollably.