Gay for My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pakami
Pakami
114 Followers

The muscled brother kept his attentions going for what must have felt like ages. Ethan was over the moon. If letting his brother have his way with him meant that he could feel like this, he felt prepared to say yes to anything his new lover would request. There seemed to be no downsides. If Cole raped his mouth brutally or rimmed his hole lovingly, Ethan simply lost control of himself regardless, adoring every second of whatever his big brother decided to gift him.

Ethan's heart skipped a beat as soon as he felt something harder, rougher making its way inside him. For a second, he entertained the thought that this might be just a bit too much. Sucking Cole off was one thing but this was escalating to a whole new level of taboo.

And once again, Cole immediately managed to dispel any cloudy ideas inside his pretty brother as he shoved a second finger in at the same time he pushed deeper, hitting Ethan's prostate and making him yelp with intense ecstasy.

"What the fuck was that?" Ethan asked, out of breath.

"That was nothing compared to what's coming."

Cole kept it up, pushing in and out; constantly stimulating his little brother's sweet spot and making Ethan's knees feel like jello. After a few more minutes of playing with a third finger in, the older one decided it was finally time. He got up, sliding his hands alongside the twink's waist and pulling him harshly so he could wedge his fat cock between his brother's cheeks.

"Ready?" he whispered into his bottom's ear.

"This is so wrong, Cole," Ethan replied, biting his lip with a mix of regret and surrender.

"Too late."

Spreading Ethan's leg wide using his own, Cole fulfilled his biggest, dirtiest fantasy in one rough push.

His brother was massive. Ethan could feel just how wide his hole had to spread to let him in. It hurt far more than he expected, causing his back to tense before Cole grabbed him by the neck to pull him back against his chest.

"It- fucking hurts!" Ethan complained.

"Relax, it gets better," Cole promised in return.

As any good boy would, Ethan did as he was told, slowly relaxing to let his older brother sink deeper inside. A few minutes went by like that, feeling Cole pushing deeper and deeper inside him until he could have sworn he felt that massive cock poking from the inside of his tummy.

Just as he was about to complain again, Ethan felt it; that mind-numbingly delicious feeling that made his entire body shiver and tingle in sheer bliss.

"There!" he moaned triumphantly.

"Yeah? That's the spot?" Cole encouraged his lover, kissing Ethan's neck passionately before pulling out to ram all the way back in.

"Oh god!" Ethan exclaimed.

Over and over again, the older of the two brothers managed to pull out and slide back in with increasing speed, while the younger one felt his legs shaking, toes curling, and gripped to his curtains for dear life.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" Ethan encouraged his forbidden partner.

Cole was happy to oblige, enjoying not only the lustful pleasure of a tight, virgin hole but also the fact of whose hole that belonged to. So many years of stealing lustful looks at his brother when he wasn't watching; being ever so close to giving in to his lower instincts but always refraining himself. Everything culminated in this grandiose moment when he slammed his massive cock into Ethan, with the twink's body in his thick arms and the loud moans making it into his ears to induce him to finish in one massive explosion.

"I'm gonna cum, E," he warned.

There was no response from the bottom, his mind too far gone.

Deep, animalistic grunts accompanied Cole's climax as he thrust with renewed strength, trying to sink as deep as he could, slamming his balls against his brother's cheeks.

"F-Fuck!" Ethan shouted.

He'd just noticed his best friend outside his window, just a few feet away, completely frozen with eyes wide open as he witnessed Ethan cumming profusely against the glass while his older brother slammed him repeatedly, reaching his own climax.

The overwhelming quantity of sensations made it so he couldn't, and wouldn't, care about anything but the man behind him. Let everyone watch for all Ethan cared. There would be time for regrets later.

"I love you, Cole," he moaned as he shot the last load.

In truth, he had always loved his brother. They were part of the same family after all. But at that moment, those words took on a different meaning. As his life-long role model shoot thick ropes of cum deep into his innards, Ethan kept repeating those same words, trying to get the meaning across while having lost the ability to express it.

During the rush of the peak of their pleasure, Cole had wrapped his arms around his slim brother's torso to pull him as close as he could; feeling the other's warm body against his toned muscles. He wanted to sense every inch of his brother as he bred Ethan, he needed to.

They spent several minutes intertwined like that after they had ridden their orgasms. Neither of them wanted to return to the ordinary world, where people would judge them and shun them from society for breaking one of the biggest taboos in human culture, where Ethan's best friend had witnessed all of it and ran away without being noticed.

"I love you too," Cole broke the silence.

Ethan blushed, but he didn't know how to retort.

"You haven't changed my mind, though. This is fucked up," he shot, but the pleasant smile on his face, while he rested naked in his brother's arm, took away the effect he intended for it to have.

"I know," Cole replied, surprising Ethan. "But I'm not gonna stop."

"What if I refuse?"

"Still not gonna stop."

Pakami
Pakami
114 Followers