Gay Hotel Meet

Story Info
Twink has gay sex for the first time.
1k words
4.1
13.9k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just turned 18 and was horny for cock. I could not accommodate anyone as not being out, I could not have anyone over. So I decided to book a local hotel and put an advert on a local fuck site. I arrived at the hotel having bought condoms and lube on my way, and brought my jock strap. I stripped down to my jock and posted my advert with the room number and waited.

I did not have to wait long. After 20 minutes there was a knock at the door. I went to the door and looked through the spy hole to see a 30-year-old blond-haired surfer-type guy. I opened the door, and he slid in the doorway. I shut the door and tuned to find his pants around his ankles. "Suck it then, faggot," he said. I dropped to my knees and sucked on his growing cock.

I sucked for a good 10 minutes before he said, "Get on the bed. I'm gonna fuck your tight hole." As I got on the bed I heard him lube his cock. I said, "You need a condom?" He just laughed, pushed me down and held his top on my asshole before pushing it all the way in in one thrust. I screamed in pain. "Shut it," he said, "or you will feel real pain."

He started to fuck my tight hole -- I'm not gonna lie, it hurt a lot. He must have been 8 inches and very girthy. I could feel his hands grab my hips and pull me into his groin and push his cock as far into my tight hole as he could. I could feel his pubes on my ass and it felt good. I could also feel his full balls bounce of mine. What seemed like hours went by. But it was probably only a few minutes. I could hear him grunting as he shot his load deep in my hole. It must have been at least 10 shots of cum in my hole. It felt weird and warm -- I had never felt cum in me. He pulled out and I could feel the cum drip and dribble out of my hole and onto the sheets. "Can I use the toilet?" he said. I let him use the toilet as I lay there on the bed, I tried to think what had just happened. I had been fucked my first time by a hot 30-year-old guy with a big cock.

I heard him on the phone, "Yeah, he is tight and loves it tonight. You should come use him." He then said thanks and left. I wondered who he was on the phone to. I did not have long to wait to find out whom he had called.

I decided to take a shower after having my ass fucked and filled with cum. I was just finishing off when I heard a knock at the door. As I opened the door in just my towel there stood three guys. "Wanna ride some more cock?" said one guy as he walked past into my room, followed by two others.

I was in shock and did not know what to say as I watched three fit guys start to get naked. The first guy was naked in seconds and on the bed. "Get over here and suck me, then," he said. The horny slut within me dropped my towel and got on the bed and began sucking.

Wow, he was big -- must be at least 7 inches soft as I took him in my mouth I could feel him growing. Another guy started touching my ass and I jumped. "It's ok," he said; "We won't hurt you much." With that, he pushed on my hole with his cock and started to fuck me hard. I screamed in pain and told him to stop. "Little sluts don't get to tell me to stop," he said as he fucked me harder and deeper. I tried to push him off, but the other guy held me down while the guy who was in my mouth shoved his cock in my mouth and said, "Shut it, you slut. This is what you wanted: cock in your ass. We will make sure you do."

They took turns fucking my hole, slapping their balls on my ass as they drove the cock deep in my hole with every stroke. My hole was on fire; it hurt so much, but there was nothing I could do.

Then I heard a voice come from behind me -- a voice I had not heard. I looked around to see a black guy with a 10-inch cock. They must have invited him over. I begged them to stop, but they just laughed. "I'm going to enjoy this hole," he said as he spat on my ass and forced his cock into me. I could have jumped with the pain. He fucked me so hard I felt like he was going to rip me in two. He must have fucked me for over an hour before I heard grunts and a very warm load be deposited in my hole. "Good lad," he said as he pulled out, slapped my ass, got ready, and left.

The first guy said, "Sloppy seconds -- I love it," as he slid his cock into me. His cock felt small now after being fucked by a 10-inch black cock. So in a way I was pleased, as it felt like my hole was getting a rest.

Hours passed with them fucking me and using my hole however they wanted. By the time they had finished, I could hardly stand up. As the three got ready, they just laughed at me. As they left, they said, "Thanks for a tight hole," and left.

I locked the door and collapsed on the bed, thinking it was over. I must have fallen asleep as I was awoken by another knock on the door.