Gay Milking Ch. 02

Story Info
Extreme pleasure in front of an all male audience.
1.3k words
4.45
14.5k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 01/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy winter night when I was feeling very relaxed and very horny because of the soothing sound of the rain. I contemplated what I should do to quench my sexual thirst.

My first thought was to just go to my bed and insert one of my prostate massagers and just lay back until I cum. But then I thought that I should probably mix it up and do something a little extra ordinary. Alas, I had an idea. At this point it had been a while since I had been to the male strip club so I thought I might as well add some excitement to my Friday night off. I put on my clothes and headed out the door to what I was hoping would be an exciting night.

Some time later, I reached the male strip theater. As I walked in I saw that it was a packed house and there were all guys in the audience, most of whom were already drunk. I noticed that quite a few of them were topless and making out as well. I instantly felt a tingle in my loins. How I wanted to get fucked by a hot guy tonight. Little did I know that I would receive something much more exciting.

As I looked to the stage, I saw a male strip act that entailed two completely naked, muscular, young guys providing each other with a mutual erotic massage. This was especially hot because they were both dripping in oil. My penis went from a semi to being a full erection. I stood close to the stage as these two beautiful specimens of masculinity were making out and rubbing each other's dicks. One of them noticed me out of the corner of his eye.

"Hey, Joe," he said to his partner. "We have a very intrigued onlooker here. Do you think he wants in on some action?"

Joe looked at me. "Why, yes. It sure does appear that way," he said to his partner. "Hey, man. Would you like to join us up on stage?" Joe asked enthusiastically.

"Oh, hell yeah!" I stated. Without much thought I walked on stage and waited for instruction. The two men walked to the side of the stage to grab what appeared to be props. One prop was a rope, another was a fucking machine, and the other was a pair of feathers attached to sticks. I was getting anxious but excited. I wondered what they had in store for me exactly.

I was instructed to strip naked, which I did within seconds. I was completely bare. My athletic, caramel skinned body was completely naked for all to see. I grabbed my whig out of my jacket and put it on. I love to get all bitched up when I engage in gay play of any sort because I love feeling like a submissive woman during gay sex.

"Hold on one-second guys," I stated as I also grabbed my rosy red lipstick out of my jacket pocket and applied it on my lips. I then took out my eyeliner and applied it. I was already clean shaven on this day so I didn't appear very far removed from a woman by this point. "Ok, ready," I said.

The two hunks looked at me in awe. I saw their dicks getting harder by the second. I walked up to both of them and put one hand on each of their penises and began fondling. They both were SOO hard and were moaning in pleasure. I was extremely hard and throbbing myself. I then bent down and put my lips around one of their dicks in front of the massive all male audience. I heard shouts of excitement from the crowd as I looked out (lips around a dick) to see completely naked men making out in the crowd. The taste of the dick I was sucking combined with the smell of musk (from over 100 naked and horny men) gave me a rush of adrenaline.

I kept sucking that sweet dick so good, while holding it up with my left hand. With my other hand, I was milking his partners greasy, throbbing, musky cock.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum," shouted the guy I was milking with my right hand. I looked over to see cum shoot up several feet into the air. Then came the pulsation of his penis as he had about five contractions in total before cum stopped shooting out. His eyes were completely rolled back.

At that moment, I heard the guy I was suckling grunt. Without a word, cum was shooting inside my mouth as this guy started moaning. It tasted salty but nice. I enjoyed swallowing the whole lake.

"Yummy," I said before giving his dick a kiss. Both of these guys were spent and fully satisfied. Most guys in the audience were suckling each others cocks or straight up fucking. I still needed to get my fix though. I instructed these two to finish what they started.

I stood up. Joe invited me to put my arms behind my back. I obliged. He tied my hands together with the rope. Then they brought the fucking machine and placed it right behind me. They aimed the dildo and the stick of the machine towards my ass. Joe then greased my juicy asshole. They then brought out the feathers attached to sticks. They attached these sticks to the fucking machine (which had multiple sockets). They then pointed the feathers up to my nipples. They then placed the dildo piece into my musky ass and turned on the machine.

The dildo piece pumped in and out of me in a rhythmic and effective motion. The feathers tickled my nipples mercilessly. This was an extreme amount of pleasure. I felt the dildo mercilessly pound my prostate while my nipples were being stimulated to no end. I looked out at the sea of naked male bodies and inhaled the smell of musky ass, penis, and semen. My dick was DRIPPING precum as I was barely able to stand up straight anymore.

My two new friends noticed my weaknesses and both held be in place so I wouldn't fall. I uttered out to them "Please, let's stop. It feels TOO good." But they teased me mercilessly.

"Oh, no," one of them said. "You're going to stay in this position until you explode." I was losing my mind. My adrenaline was rushing and I felt butterflies in my stomach. My prostate felt AMAZING as I was now entering a slow orgasm. My nipples were giving me EXTREME pleasure from the non stop feather stimulation. I looked out again at the sea of naked, smelly, horny guys. Some of which were fucking each other while others were jerking off to me. My slow orgasm began getting more and more intense as I was now DRIPPING thick, white cum. At this moment one of the guys slapped my ass and then squeezed it. I felt like his bitch and I LOVED it. The other guy went to my side and stroked the back side of his index finger against my leaking, throbbing penis. At that moment I had the most intense orgasm of my entire life. Cum shot up multiple feet into the air and I must have had about 10 contractions. Both guys held me up so that I wouldn't fall. I looked down and saw ample semen all over the stage.

I was spent and out of energy. After allowing time for me to gather myself, the two men untied me and took the fucking machine out of my sweet ass and off of my sensitive tits. I then sat on a nearby couch to continue to observe the sea of naked and horny guys while thanking my stage partners for the time of my life.