Gay Nude Beach

Story Info
I meet a Black bear from Africa at an all male nude beach.
3.7k words
4.64
5.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The forecast was for a warm, sunny day which meant there would be plenty of guys at the nude, all-male beach, plus many opportunities for naked play. I had been there before and was an observer but got no action. Most of the sexual activities happened behind the beach in a wooded area with winding trails where sucking and fucking was abundant. So this beautiful day I packed up all the beach stuff and did the 45-minute drive where there were quite a few cars already parked. After walking nearly 1 mile I came up on the trails that led to the shore where there were already guys giving each other blow jobs.

After settling in, getting sun on my body and checking out the naked men of all sizes, ages and races, I walked the trails looking for a connection. I passed by a short, thick Mexican man named Luis who I had met a few weeks prior. We had previously talked for a bit but he was with his partner who interrupted us so nothing happened. After following him to a secluded area we wasted no time feeling each other's cocks and making out. His kisses were powerful and passionate and his cock grew quickly. While it was average in length and girth, it was rock hard. His hand reached around me to feel my ass, then stuck a finger in my lubed ass.

"Fuck yeah," you came ready," he said in a Spanish accent. "You want my brown cock in your white ass?"

Before I could respond he put his hand on top of my head and guided me down to my knees where I took him into my mouth. Despite being fully erect, the foreskin sill covered the head so I slid my tongue under it and swirled around, prompting moans from him. He pulled out, then prompted me to turn around and lean against a nearby tree. He knelt down, then I felt him spread my butt cheeks followed by the warm, wet sensation of his tongue as it darted in and out of me.

Then he stood up and without hesitation aimed his cock at my hole and guided it in. "It's not going to take long," he said as he battered my ass with quick thrusts that made clapping sounds, attracting a few nearby men. While fucking me he pulled on my balls, making me squeal.

"Fuck yeah piggy," he said, pulling harder.

Within minutes he pushed in to me, loudly groaning as he emptied himself into me. We stayed locked together until our breathing eased, his cock still inside. The crowd around us slowly eased as he pulled out, slapping my ass before he disappeared into the woods.

As I returned to the place where I laid on the beach, I noticed a large, dark skinned black man had settled in not too far from me. While I sunned myself I kept glancing towards him, noticing that he kept on swim trunks while he changed positions. No one approached him over the next hour or so, most likely because he was in a remote section which meant he wanted to be left alone.

When he got up to walk the trails, I did the same, keeping my distance so not to appear desperate but make sure I didn't lose him. We crossed paths a few times and he returned my nod, which gave me hope that he was interested. After he stood still to vape, I finally got to courage to approach him.

"Hi. I imagine you noticed that I've been cruising you," I said, assuming he did.

He laughed, showing his beautiful white teeth. He was even hotter up close. He stood slightly over 6 foot and weighed about 280, but solid. While he had a belly, it looked as sturdy as the rest of him. His slightly sweaty, dark skin gleamed in the filtered sunlight, adding to the attraction I was having. "It's cool. Good to be wanted," he said, handing me his e-pipe which I took a hit. "Name is Cal," he said, in an unfamiliar accent, extending his large hand. After I introduced myself Cal inquired more about me, seeming to be genuinely interested.

We stood and had an engaging conversation while we shared the CBD vape. He was obviously an intellectual man, bringing up various topics beyond my knowledge base about politics in Ghana but I listened and appreciated his insights. I wanted to get to the topic of sex but was patient. Finally he brought it up.

"So, what bring you out here?" he asked.

"Love the environment, watching a bunch of naked guys, some getting it on. Enjoying the warm sunshine."

"You like to watch huh?" he asked, "What else do you like to do?"

"I'm very sexual, pretty much off come the clothes and we go from there. I try not to limit myself sexually."

Cal looked at me with an approving nod. "What does it mean you are very sexual?"

I was caught by surprise by his question and never really thought about how to describe being oversexed so I came off sounding unsure of myself. "Perpetually horny.... I guess."

"Interesting," he said, staring at me as if trying to figure me out. "Let's walk the trails," he said suddenly, holding his hand out for me to take. As we walked hand in hand, with me mostly behind him because of the narrow pathways, we talked more about nonsexual things. I looked as if he was trying to find a place to settle into.

Eventually we were at a very secluded area not too far from where he lay on the beach, a small clearing at the end of a dead end trail. He stood in silence looking directly at me. I reached out and felt his smooth, damp chest. I was relieved that he didn't reject my advances. While I felt we had a sexual connection, I wasn't certain.

"I kind of like you James," said Cal, putting his arms around me and gently pulling me into him. At first he pressed his soft lips against mine, then worked his tongue inside my mouth as we slowly engaged in passionate kissing. At this point I wasn't sure if he was a top, bottom or versatile based on our conversation. Soon I no longer had to wonder as I felt his hand on my ass, first stroking, then kneading my cheeks and the ultimate sign of a top, he started fingering my hole.

Our kisses grew in intensity, tongues circling each other, lips pressed hard. Between the heat of the air and our bodies we were both sweating profusely. Cal broke our kiss but kept his finger in my ass.

"You're a good kisser James. I see you already got fucked," he said. He pulled his finger out of me and put it near my mouth so I sucked it in, tasting the residual sperm from Luis.

"So you're a freak and oversexed," commented Cal. I felt somewhat embarrassed and concerned that Cal disapproved. By his mannerisms I could not tell. Next he placed his hands on my shoulders. "No more talking. Let me see you do your thing."

With that I got on my knees, kissed the outline of his hard cock through the tight swim trunks he wore. When I slid off his trunks his dark cock popped out, stiff and strong. He was cut so his mushroom head flared out and proudly stood straight up. About eight inches in length, it was wide enough to fill my mouth but not too much so that I couldn't breathe properly. Not know how he liked his dick sucked, I started out slow, taking my time to suck on his big head while licking the soft underside with my tongue. Then I slid down his cock slowly until the head of his cock popped past my throat, his tight, wiry pubes pressed against my face He put his hands behind my head and held it there, moaning in obvious pleasure.

"My god that feels good," he said in his sexy, deep, African tone. I massaged the large head with my throat muscles while I played with his balls. He then pulled out and helped me to my feet. "Turn around," he instructed. I felt him rub his cock along the crack of my ass, occasionally probing, then he uttered the words I had hoped, "Bend over."

Because we were on a slight incline and the surface we stood on was sandy, it took us a few tries before he was able to introduce his cock to my hole. Having already been fucked I was loose enough to take him in without much discomfort. He wasted no time power fucking me. Despite my hands planted firmly on the ground, the intensity of his thrusts and the weight behind them caused me to lose balance and lurch forward.

"Fuck James, I'm sorry," said Cal, helping me up. Having only hurt my pride I sat up, a dirty mess. "I'm close James," said Cal, putting his hand on the back of my head and guiding to his still erect cock. Rather than for sucking, he used my mouth unitl he got off.

"I'm going to cum," he murmured, immediately followed by the throbbing of his cock. "Fuuuuuuck!!! he exclaimed as he shot his load down my throat and straight into my stomach, a good 8 - 10 bursts. By the length and intensity of his orgasm, it must have been awhile since he last shot his load.

After he pulled out I sucked the last bit of sperm out of him. "Fucking A that felt good," he said, breathing hard, his hands on his hips.

"You taste good too," I said, looking up at him. "Thanks."

"Thank you, James," said Cal, pulling up his trunks while I stood up.

Assuming he was done for the day, I started to walk away but he reached out and grabbed my arm. "And where you think you're going?" he said seriously.

"I just thought you were done," I said, alarmed by his aggressiveness.

"Well you thought wrong," he said, relaxing his grip on my arm but still holding on to it. "Let's hang out a bit, c'mon," said Cal leading me away from the secluded area down the trails and ending up back to where his blanket was near the water's edge. "Go wash yourself off," he said, laying on his blanket. I stayed in the cold water just long enough to get the dirt off me and quickly returned to where Cal lie, laughing.

"What's so funny? I asked, quickly pulling a towel over my naked body.

"You look so uncomfortable, and your cock has about disappeared," he said, smiling at me.

I laid down next to him, covering myself with a towel. We then talked and smoked weed. I couldn't keep my eyes off the bulge in his swimming trunks, grateful I had the chance to do something more with it. But as time went on I began to doubt we'd have any more sex. The sun was about to set, casting a beautiful array of colors on the horizon as we were having a casual conversation. Most guys had already left but there were a dozen or so guys also admiring the beautiful sky. Visible from where we were were two guys fucking, one obviously enjoying the moment by the loud moans.

"Beautiful," I commented. "Just like you." I decided to put it out there, that I thought he was a gorgeous man and I wanted more physicality.

"Thank you James, you flatter me. I think I'm blushing."

Considering the darkness of his complexion I knew he was joking. "I'd love to see that," I retorted.

The laughter was followed by an awkward silence. The air began to cool more as the sun disappeared. Sensing I was getting a bit chilled, Cal rolled to his side and embraced me. His hand stroked my back, then to my butt which he gently stroked. "You got a nice pussy."

"It's okay" is all I could say.

Cal looked at me and shook his head. "You're lack of confidence is astounding James."

I sensed disappointment in Cal's voice so quickly changed my tune. "Okay, I know my pussy is good."

Cal looked at me quizzically. "So why did you not say that the first time?" Suddenly the mood changed. Cal seemed more concerned with my lack of resoluteness.

I was at a loss of words at this unexpected line of questioning. Cal was an insightful man and insisted on examining my personality. "Didn't want to sound arrogant," I said.

"I love a confident man. There's a difference, James," said Cal, looking at me directly. I felt like I was being scolded but reasonably so.

I felt like we were at a crossroads, that anymore insincere comments from me would turn him off. Then again I thought that he was being too critical of my attempts to be humble. "Understand," I said in a conciliatory tone.

He took my chin and looked at me before speaking. No more talking James. We kissed some more, his full, succulent lips covering mine while our tongues darted and danced. I reached down and felt his again fully erect, impressive considering that he had an orgasm shortly before. Realizing that he would want more anal, I offered to get my stuff, including lube, and bring it back to Cal's area. It was getting dark so I rushed to grab everything.

After returning I saw that he had removed his trunks, lying on his side while he smoked more weed. His cock and gotten soft and lay dormant on its side. After settling in with my stuff and getting out the lube, I laid by his side, ass against his groin. He pulled the blanket over us, creating a comforting warmth. As we finished off the last of the weed, I took his hand and sucked each of his fat fingers, trying to grasp how fortunate I was to be with him, and have his adoration as well.

After few moments of tranquility I felt his cock grow against me so I rubbed my ass against it, letting him know I was ready. I handed him the lube and he promptly opened the bottle and applied it to his cock, but not my ass. I soon felt him spread my butt cheeks, then the intrusion of warm, hard flesh. Seeing that his head was so large and there was no tapering to his cock, the pain was evident immediately. Even with it being lubed there was no way of comfortably accommodating its extreme girth.

"Ohhhh fuck," I moaned, using whatever trick I learned to receive him with as little discomfort as possible. But the burning and stretching didn't stop as Cal impatiently pushed himself into me. I screamed out, knowing my voice carried throughout the still night air but unable to contain it.

While I didn't like the abrupt, unforeseen entry of Cal, I felt a gradual easing of the pain, thankful it was done in one quick, steady thrust instead of prolonging the pain. "Your pussy feels so good James," said Cal, gradually sliding in and out of me, his large arm had a vice-like grip on my neck and head. While the pain was still evident, it was subsiding, allowing me to relax and focus on the sexual satisfaction I was both providing and receiving.

Cal fucked me in the side-by-side position, occasionally thrusting his cock to the hilt, then pinching my nipples and kissing my neck. He was clearly in command and having his way with me. His cock probed and prodded my insides at different angles, first at a slow steady pace, then piston-like, making it obvious to anyone who was still around that two horny men had found their roles.

After a few minutes of feeling Cal's strong, steady strokes I unexpectedly had an orgasm without touching my cock. "Oh fuck, I'm coming," I panted.

"That's so fucking hot," said Cal, picking up the pace of his pounding me to a feverish pace. The sound of flesh smacking flesh and the loud growl of a man who was about to deliver his load echoed throughout. "Fuck I'm about to come!" Cal exclaimed, then a final, commanding thrust, followed by a series of rhythmic grunts as he emptied himself inside of me. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," growled Cal as he was grinding himself in me. I clamped down on him, moving my ass so that I was pulling out every drop he had. After completely spent, we lied together, Cal holding me tightly against him, his cock still inside.

"Thank you," I said, holding his plump, strong hand to my lips and kissing it.

"That was incredible James," said Cal, kissing the back of my neck. "I could feel your wet pussy clench down the whole time. We laid in silence until his cock slipped out, creating a sound like that of a wet fart as his sperm ran out of me.

"Sorry," I said, not knowing how he would react.

"No need to apologize," said Cal with his comforting assuredness. "Good sex between men is noisy, before, during and, apparently, after," he said, laughing.

He sense my embarrassment. "That's actually really hot," he said. I could feel his fingers run along my ass, then rub them along my lips. "Taste."

His sperm had little taste so I sucked it off his fat fingers. "You are enjoying?" he asked as he fed me more.

"Yes, tastes good," I said, savoring the slightly bitter taste. Since I had thoroughly cleaned out the only taste was his sperm.

After a few minutes of post-sex recovery, Cal slapped my ass. "Well James, I think we should be going." Cal got up and searched for his swim trunks, In the dim light I could make out how large and powerful his ass was.

"It is getting cold out there," I said, gathering my clothes. His statement that we would be leaving together had me wondering what was next.

"What are your plans for tonight?" Cal asked, putting the last of his belongings in his backpack.

"Nothing, go home watch some TV."

"You can do that at my place," said Cal, "C'mon, I don't live far from here. As we walked back to where I parked, and near where Cal lived, we talked more about his experience in the States, most of which were pleasant with a few problems.

We got to his place before my car so he had me come in. His house was a summer beach style that sat on top of a hill, immaculately clean with large windows facing the waterfront.

After settling on the couch and having a few beers, Cal got up. "Let's go to the bedroom," he said, taking off his shirt, revealing his wide, thick dark back. Like an obedient puppy I followed him into his bedroom. More large windows overlooked the water so I went to look at the view. Tiny dots of light from various ships dotted the dark waters.

"Great view, huh?" said Cal as he embraced me from behind.

"Beautiful," I commented, enjoying the attention I was receiving as well as the gorgeous scenery. "Even better than watching TV."

"You won't be needing these James," said Cal as he lowered my shorts. Then, he raised my arms and removed my shirt, leaving me naked. "We won't be watching much TV tonight daddy," he said, embracing me tightly.

This was the first time he referred to me as his elder, which clued me in as to why he was so attracted to me. "But that's why I came to your place," I said, innocently and teasingly.

"Bullshit," said Cal, smacking my ass with authority and cupping my cheeks. "The only thing you're going to have time to do is be my bitch," said Cal, gripping my ass even harder. "Not that's why you came over here," he said, gently biting my ear. "Is it not?"

Not knowing the situation, or Cal, well enough, I decided to be honest, which ended up being the right call. "It is," I said, barely able to talk due to the level of passion I was feeling.

"Fuck dad, love me a horny, bottom white man that wants to be my girl. When I saw you walking the trails with that ass out I knew I had to get me some of that." I could feel Cal's cock growing behind me so I rubbed my ass on it.

"I want you so bad," I said amorously.

"Yeah, well you have me and I'm going to fuck you all night," said Cal, turning me around and placing his hand on the top of my head. After giving him head until fully hard, he stood me up, engaging in a deep kiss as he backed me against the wall, raising my arms up and sucking on my nipples. He then turned me back around so that my backside was to him, then quickly entered me with his powerful, fully engorged cock, wasting no time hammering away.

"Fuck meeee!" I shouted, feeling the strong, vigorous thrusts of his hard cock as it repeatedly banged in and out of me. Cal gripped the hair on the back of my head, using it for leverage as his weight pinned me against the wall.

"You're just the bitch I've been looking for," he said as he continued the piston-like assault on my hole. "Fucking hot pussy."

After awhile, he finally pulled out, pressed against me, panting heavily. My ass felt the emptiness and wanted more. "Pleas fuck me," I moaned.

Cal back away, gave me an authoritarian slap on my butt. "Later. Let's go to the living room and take a break."

We both lie naked on his couch, savoring the whiskey he poured for us and passing a joint back and forth. My head lie on his burly chest as he stroked my hair, calling me his girl and telling me what to look forward to for the rest of the night.

Cal and I still see each other to this day, though not nearly enough as I'd like. I know he is seeing other guys, which slightly bothers me, but I feel very fortunate to be called one of his girls.