Gay Photoshoot takes an Insane Turn

Story Info
This was a real situation that happened to me in the 90s.
1.7k words
4.47
8.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken sees an ad online for a paid gay nude photoshoot. Ken needing the money and being a smaller framed fit 19 year old, thought he might be exactly what the ad was looking for. At this point in Ken's life, he was already exploring his sexuality so this didn't seem like to big of a leap. He called the contact on the ad and to Ken's luck, they had a session opening that afternoon.

Ken arrived to a large suburban home turned studio where he was greeted by a retirement aged large bear type man. The studio had 3 different bedroom studios with slightly different themes. The large man lead Ken to one of the studios then explained to him what the shoot would consist of. He introduced himself as Jim and explained the shoot was for his website that specialized in size difference between the depicted sex partners.

Jim: "Your smaller build, Ken, is exactly what I'm looking for since I'm 6'4". How tall are you?

Ken: "I'm only 5'6". what type of photos are you looking to take?"

Jim: "I'm glad you asked. This is for a porn site that I manage, so the photos would need to depict sexual acts between us, like oral and anal. It will only be still photos that will be posted for subscribers to view and comment. Our faces will be partially blurred for anonymity of the models. Since it is quite an involved scene, I'll pay $300, if your still interested."

Ken: "Wow, um, that is good money. I take it that I would be acting the Bottom role? With you?

Jim: "Yes, that is correct. I have done multiple scenes like this for my website before. I will make it as smooth as possible for you, being your first shoot."

Ken: "Alright, We can give this a shot. you'll have to guide me as I've never done anything like this before."

Jim: "Not a problem, I'll instruct you through each photoset. There's the changing room for your clothes and personal belongings. When your ready, come back to the studio naked and we'll get started. Don't worry about being new to this, I'm sure you'll do great."

Ken goes to the changing room and closes the door. He gets undressed. Feeling a little nervous, calms himself with a few deep breaths, and heads back to the studio naked. When he arrives, he sees Jim naked, as well, getting the camera equipment ready. Ken is immediately taken back when gets his first glance of Jim's flaccid SIZE. Ken tries to hide his shock, seeing Jim's long thick member. Jim notices and let's out a little chuckle, but doesn't say a word, just finishes setting up the lighting and cameras.

Jim: "Ok, we're all set, are you ready to get started?"

Ken: "Ye, Yes. Sorry, I'm a little nervous and I just got to say that your a MONSTER! I've never been with anyone like you before."

Jim: "Heh, I guess I should have mentioned my size beforehand. Like i said, this is a porn site that depicts BIG size differences between partners. I'm just over 9 inches erect but don't worry, once we get started, your nervousness will subside and we'll get some great photos together."

Jim directs Ken to gets on his knees next to the bed. With the camera in hand, Jim walked towards Ken and gently presses his dick up against Ken's face. Jim directs Ken to put his dick in his mouth. Ken wraps his hand around Jim and places Jim's still flaccid dick in his mouth, stroking slowly with his lips while Jim clicks away with the camera. Ken eyes grow as he feels Jim growing much thicker in his mouth. Once Jim was erect, he instructs Ken to depict different poses, like shocked by size, licking the tip, just head in mouth, both hands, forearm comparison, and deepthroat. Which was pretty much impossible since Jim grew to an unbelievable thick 9 inches.

Once Jim got enough oral photos, he says it was time for the anal portion of the shoot. Ken, a little hesitant, reluctantly stands up and grabs the bottle of lube and begins lubing himself with sloppy amount, anticipating he's gonna need it.

Ken: "I got to be honest here, I've never been with someone like you before. (giggling nervously) You're pretty fucking big!"

Jim: "Don't worry, you'll get used to it, and we really only need a couple inches of penetration for the photos, so you probably won't have to take the whole thing. Let's just see how it goes, I'm sure you'll do fine."

While lubing himself, Jim instructs Ken to stand against the bed and bend over. The bed being almost perfectly Ken's waist height, Ken comfortably bends over the side of the bed, arching his back with his arms forward. By arching his back, Ken exposes his smooth shaven ass crack and teen asshole. Jim comments, "Lookin' good, these pics are gonna be awesome!". Ken, taking deep breaths, tries to relax, convincing himself he generously lubed himself enough for what's to come.

Jim, hangs the camera on his neck while approaching Ken then places one hand on Ken's back and with the other hand wrapped around his dick, presses his bulbous head against Ken's teen asshole. Ken feels his asshole stretch too fast around Jim's fat head, becoming too much to endure making Ken groan out, "DUDE! You're too fucking big!" as Ken attempts to inch away, Jim immediately places both hands around Ken's small waist, pinning him. "Don't pull away from me, just relax.", Jim says sternly as he presses his fat dick head half-way into Ken's already stretched asshole. Jim keeps steady pressure against Ken's asshole as he squirms and groans. That moment felt like an eternity to Ken but suddenly, with one more steady thrust from Jim, Ken expresses a partial sigh of relief as Jim's head disappears into Ken, feeling his teen asshole now tightly wrapped around Jim's thick shaft.

Jim: "see, it fit. Just chill, you'll get used to it.

Now, I'm gonna take my hands off your waist. DON'T PULL AWAY!", Jim commanded.

Lifting his hands off Ken's waist, Jim direct Ken, "Now just arch your back a bit more and I'll start taking some photos". With the pain subsiding some and being too overwhelmed to react to this situation, Ken grunts and does as he is told, arching his back to expose his critically stretched twink asshole.

After multiple camera clicks, Jim says he has to reposition himself for the next set. A moment later, Ken gasps as he feels a few more inches of Jim's ridiculously huge dick enter him. As jim takes photos, he begins to stroke about half his length in and out of Ken's tight teen asshole. "See Ken, you're turning into a great bottom", Jim boasts. Ken trying to get his headspace in the right place feels his groans turn more into pleasurable moaning with each stroke as he get more used to Jim's monster girth.

"Ok, Ken, for the next set of photos, I am gonna need you reach back and spread your little bubble cheeks.", Jim requests. Ken reaches back and spreads his cheeks, as Jim instructed. Jim then grabs Ken by the waist and proceeds to slide his entire erect length inside Ken until their balls practically touch. Ken screams out, "What the fuck!". Their was not finesse, no technique with Jim's action, he selfishly just fulfilled his desire to slide his entire length into Ken's teen asshole until he had no more to give. Even with Ken squirming and whimpering, Jim easily kept himself balls deep since he weighed nearly twice Ken's weight. Ignoring Ken's whimpers, Jim let go of Ken's waist and clicked some more photos, capturing Ken with the intense reaction photos that Jim secretly intended to collect all along. After Jim stopped photographing, he grabbed Ken by the waist again and began thrusting in and out of him at a moderate pace, with Ken grunting to each thrust inside him.

Jim: "This may take a few minutes as I came once already this morning, but I need you to take a load in your ass for the next photoset."

After relentlessly being pounded for what seemed like forever to Ken, he begins to feel Jim's dick throb violently as Jim moans while his thrusts become much more shallow but intentional, only stroking the first few inches of his dick with Ken still tight asshole. Ken gasps as he realizes he is being came in for the first time. With the head of Jim's dick still in Ken, he instructs Ken to spread his cheeks again as Jim let's go of his waist. Jim backs up, pulling out of Ken, exposing his sore gaping hole. Ken expresses a sign of relief, as his anal torture has finally ended. Jim proceeds to take the final set of pictures, documenting his heavy load leaking out of Ken.

Jim: "Alright, we're all done, Ken. We got some great photos for the site! You did great! You can go to the changing room to clean up and get dressed."

Ken stands up, completely overwhelmed by what he just experienced, quietly says only "Thank you" before entering the changing room. Ken goes through the motions of cleaning up and getting dressed, all the while his mind is swimming with replays of what just happened, how he got here in the first place, why didn't he listen to his gut instinct before they started the photoshoot, trying to convince himself that it is over with now and it wasn't that bad. Deep down Ken knows this wasn't right.

Upon leaving the changing room, Ken was greeted by Jim smiling with his payment.

Jim: "Here's the $300 as promised and here is an extra $100 for being a good sport. Your first photoshoot may have been a little more intense than you anticipated, but you did great!"

Ken only repeated with saying "Thank you" grabbing the money while being escorted out the front door by Jim. Ken didn't say good bye, just simply walked out the front door, hoping to never put himself in that situation ever again. Ken had a suspicion that the extra money was a form of hush money and it worked as intended. Ken never shared this experience with anyone until now, over 25 years later.