All Comments on 'Gay Photoshoot takes an Insane Turn'

by want2becuck

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 month ago

A photoshoot for money unknowingly involves gay sex! I'd be quite nervous when I found that out! The money offer would have convinced me, as I needed the money back then, and I admit, I've sucked cock before, by that time in my life. As long as he blurred out part of my face ! ? Back then the anal would have been too much for me to willingly agree to doing! You were persuaded to let that happen. With a big guy intending to fuck me anyway, I wouldn't be able to stop him!? Like you, I probably wouldn't go back after something like that. Jim certainly got what HE wanted!

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 1 month ago

Beautiful!

I am a bisexual man, and have done it all, so this would be fantastic!

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes1969about 1 month ago

Not a fan of enforced entry, but the story is intriguing and erotic. I would never go back again like Ken. Thanks for sharing the scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwant2becuck@want2becuck
Middle aged white man who is slowly working with his wife to enter the world of hotwifing, possibly cuckolding. The journey is long, but I think she will see eventually that it will be a fulfilling adventure that will bring us closer together.