All Comments on 'Gay Pride Fuck Toy'

by Magda_Sorensen

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Lars420Lars420about 4 years ago
Daaaayyyym !

That is soooooooo fucking hot !

Lars420Lars420about 4 years ago
Daaaayyyym !!!

That is soooooooo fkn hot !

69stroker6969stroker69about 4 years ago

Being the sex slave in this story would be my dream cum true. Thanks for sharing it with us. I look forward to the follow on to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot!

Looking forward to an update for sure. Maybe you can tell us more about what your colleagues did too? If they were filming for so long I bet they found it hot too. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bukkake on stage

I haven't had a night like yours yet, but I have had many nights as the designated CUM DUMP on bukkake night at the gay club. I let everyone film me with their phones. I love the closeups of my wide open mouth overflowing with cum and my face soaked with cum. I need to swallow at least 100 loads of cum each time.Now I really want to try public bukkake at a Pride night with hundreds of people watching. It would be very exciting if people I worked with could see me. I have an Extreme fetish wanting to be seen and filmed drenched in cum and swallowing cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Public bukkake star

I have already jerked off twice this morning and eaten my own cum. The thought of being the star doing public bukkake is very exciting. This would be great at an outdoor Pride event. I would be onstage with a large video screen behind me, so all could have a great view. I'd love 100's of guys to cum in my wide open mouth and completely cover my face and body. I would completely fill my open mouth and gargle and blow cum bubbles before I swallow each time. All in the crowd would be encouraged to film me on their phones and share on-line. Once these panademic shut downs are finished, I will go to the next White party in Palm Springs. With 30,000 cum filled cocks ready to shoot their cum for 4 days, I can't even imagine how many loads I could swallow and drench my entire body with every day. Again I would let anybody film me. One thing about this panademic, we have to enjoy our lives while we can, and my greatest enjoyment is having as many cumshots in and on my body as possible. My motto, get my wide open mouth completely filled with cum, gargle while I am being filmed, swallow, and repeat many times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ready for same experience

I am more than ready to be "forced" into exactly the same night (or many nights). I want my face and ass fucked numerous times while being drenched in cum. It has to be both in public and onstage in clubs, while letting anyone film me. The is only one thing that I would want my masters to add to end the night. I want to be on my hands and knees tied to a post with a collar and leash. My master would put a two gallon clear glass bowl of cum in front of me. They would submerge my face for 30 seconds, then I would have to start lapping at the cum with my tongue. Every 10 minutes I would get fucked in the ass with my face splashing in the cum bowl They would not let me go until I swallowed all of the cum. That would make for great videos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hell yes

I've never jacked my little clitty so much and so hard reading a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i have always been a cock and cum whore and regularly get pimped out by my owner while he makes porn films It is an honour being used without limits by real men and my faggot lifestyle craves this abuse. cumdump nigel

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 2 years ago

Raw, no frills filthy sex...oh yeah! I love it when I'm abused and humiliated in public!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it and wish I had a strong Dominant Black man to use my white ass like that been wanting that for years now because I got raped in a bathhouse in Cleveland Ohio years ago by 2 black men and I was so scared and begged them not to that I wasn’t gay I was when they got done with me and now that’s all I can think about is being a black man’s bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Can’t wait to read what happened next.

NJCkLver56NJCkLver56over 1 year ago

Especially loved the outfit and butt plug with the handle up the ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous