Gay Sex in Provincetown

Story Info
Very public gay sex.
1.4k words
4.42
15k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capeguy7
capeguy7
18 Followers

This is true story about the infamous Dick Dock in Provincetown. A little about me: I am a 100% out, proud, gay versatile man and fuckin love to have sex with men. I am in my early 60's now so over the years I've had sex with 100's of men. (I've been out since my 20"s). It seems like I can never have enough sex, even now.

Provincetown is one of the gay meccas in the world, at the tip of Cape Cod, Mass. I live here. This story needs a little setting up because if you haven't been there then you probably don't know what the Dick Dock is.

In the summer, a famous hotel right on the water's edge has a tea dance on their deck. The deck is enormous with 100's of men dancing, drinking, most shirtless, and carrying on like gay men can do. It goes from late afternoon till early evening. This story is not about what happens on the deck during the day but what goes on under the deck late at night. After the bars close is when the action happens.

It's called the Dick Dock, the most widely known secret in Provincetown.

I was in the bars one night drinking and dancing. It was summer and a very warm night so I had my shirt off dancing next to other half naked men for hours. I also had on my very tight (come fuck me) 501's with a few buttons unbuttoned just so guys could tell I was on the hunt. I had gone by myself looking for something special and had gotten kind of drunk but no luck in finding the 'Love of my Life'. After last call I headed to the Dick Dock. If I couldn't find my true love at the bars at least I knew where I could get laid.

I staggered thru the streets and found my way down the path to the place I hoped would be full of men looking for the same thing. It's really really dark under that deck. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, there they were. Lots of men sucking cock, getting fucked, jerking off, in groups doing things that I didn't think could be done. It can be a real orgy under there. I was just walking around watching all the sex and felt a hand slip through my unbuttoned jeans, (I always go commando) he pulled my cock and balls out and started to jerk me off. God it felt good. I let him jerk me for a while, but again started cruising through the hordes of men.

A guy was standing there stroking his cock; I took a couple of hits from my little brown bottle, got on my knees and started to suck. It went right down my throat to the root and at the same time licked his balls. Up and down his shaft I went. Sucking it like it was the only cock I was going to suck that night. (it wasn't). He started to fuck my face, holding his cock down my throat. I'd come up for air then back down I'd go. He unloaded his cum right down my throat and I took every drop. I stood up, licked my lips, gave my cock a couple of wanks and back on the hunt.

I walked around with my cock and balls on full display. Got a couple of quick hand jobs, but didn't want to cum yet. I was on the hunt for something special. I found another cock that needed sucking so I went to work. Nice size--about 7" cut, bushy pubes (I love hairy men) and hard as a rock. I knew I wouldn't have any problem taking this one down my throat too.

So there I was deepthroating some guy with a few men standing around jerking their cocks and trying to shove their cocks in my mouth too. I didn't want to say no, so I took turns sucking each one. At one point I had 2 cocks in my mouth with one of them shooting their load in my mouth. I was able to keep most of his cum in my mouth while still sucking the other guy. I swallowed and kept sucking. Every once in a while I'd lick his nut sack and take one ball in my mouth, suck on it, swirl it around in my mouth, then do the same to the other ball. He went nuts when I took both of them in my mouth and gave them several good tugs and back on his cock I went. Bobbing up and down, sucking just the cockhead and tonguing his slit, slapping my face with his cock, licking his shaft up and down. He grabbed a hold of my head and pulled me right down to the base of his cock and blasted a load down my throat. Fuck, it tasted good.

One of the guys in that group started playing with my ass. I still had my 501"s on, but I could tell he wanted to get inside. I undid my belt and slid them down. I was still on my knees, my bare ass up in the air, resting on my elbows. He got down and started to rim my hole getting it nice a slobbery. Then I felt a finger slip in. He worked it down my hole and finger fucked me for a while. His cockhead was pushing against my hole and in one mighty thrust he was all the way in. This guy knew how to fuck. Slamming my ass in and out. I could feel his balls slap my ass every time he plowed into me. He would pull all the way out then ram his cock deep inside my gut again. I was getting fucked just the way I like it. One more thrust and his load was in my ass, he pulled out and he was gone. There's nothing like a good fuck. I could barely stand up. Cum was dripping out of my hole but I just pulled up my jeans, buckled my belt, left my cock and balls hanging out and back on the hunt.

I walked around feeling up men's crotches, playing with cocks, having my cock played with, squeezing asses and there he was, the man I had been wanting all night, just standing there with his arms folded staring right at me. He was about 6 ft. tall, maybe 180 lbs. and well defined. Long brown wavy hair, a thick mustache, hairy chest, with pecs and nipples you wanted to take home to mother, and a nice trail down to his thick hairy bush, probably in his mid 30's. He reeked of manhood and oozed sex appeal. I went over to him and just shoved my tongue down his throat. He returned the favor. We stood there tongue fucking each other's mouth and running our hands over each other's bodies. He took hold of my cock and started to stroke it while his other hand played with my nuts. I unzipped his fly, yanked his cock out of his shorts and started giving him a hand job. All of a sudden he turned around, pulled his shorts down and bent over.

I was guessing he wanted me to fuck him. I globed some spit in my hand and rubbed it on and in his hole and plunged right in. His ass was made to be fucked; it seemed to pull my cock right inside of him. I pounded his ass with all the force I could muster. Now my balls were slapping his ass every time I plowed into him. We fucked and fucked and then fucked some more. After I unloaded my spunk into his ass I pulled out thoroughly exhausted. He turned around and sucked my gooey cum off my dick. Then he jerked off; shooting his load in my mouth, all over my face and dripping down my chest and proceeded to lick off very drop. This guy was a sex machine. We both stood there holding each other and kissed tasting each other's cum. We tried to compose ourselves as best we could, said thanks and went our separate ways. I ended up going home by myself that night but I knew there would be another night to find the 'Love of my Life'. A very true story.

capeguy7
capeguy7
18 Followers