Cruising For Cock

Story Info
Cruising for Cock at the Park.
755 words
4.49
16.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jchris983
jchris983
19 Followers

When I'm really horny, there's this park near my house that I go to and cruise for cock. One day I decided to head over and I got into the more private part of the park where guys cruise and pulled down my shorts slightly to expose my ass. After a few minutes I passed this one guy walking in the other direction. I noticed after he passed me, he stopped. I turned back and saw him staring at my ass. I then pulled my shorts all the way down and bent over, giving him a nice view of my hole. He then started to walk over to me and I got down on my knees and started sucking his dick. He got hard really quick and started to fuck my face. Within the next minute, I felt his cock shoot a nice load of cum into my mouth. He zipped up and walked away but I was so horny still, I wanted more.

I continued walking around for a bit, still with my ass half exposed, when I saw a guy up ahead sitting on a bench. I wondered if I should pull my shorts up to walk past him or whether I leave them down and be bold. Before I could decide, as I got closer, I noticed his dick was showing through the leg hole of his shorts. He gave me a look and I immediately got down on my knees and started sucking his dick too. His dick grew pretty big to my surprise, about 7-8 inches. As I was sucking him off, he lowered my shorts even more and started squeezing my ass cheeks and fingering my hole as I sucked him. I was so cock hungry I was deepthroating and slobbering all over his big dick. I kept sucking him faster and wetter until he came down my throat too! He said "Thank you" and slapped my ass before we parted ways.

At this point I figured I'd head home after getting those two nice loads. I started walking back and saw another guy heading into the park. He was a tall, somewhat muscular bear-type guy, which I tend to find really hot. As I got closer to him, he grabbed his cock through his shorts and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to play with it. I started sucking him off almost immediately. His dick was hairy and really thick. As I sucked him, he held my head down on his cock and told me he wanted to fuck me. He was so hot, I had to let him. He had a bottle of lube and started to lube up my asshole. He stuck his thick cock in slow to open me up and then once he got his whole cock inside, he started to fuck me harder. I was trying not to moan too loud to not attract any unwanted attention. I bent myself over onto a tree and let him fuck me deep from behind. His dick felt so good inside my ass. I kept telling him to fuck me harder and how bad I wanted his cum.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of his dick inside me. I opened them to look back at him and noticed there was another guy there just watching us and rubbing his cock. I was a little taken aback by it at first, but started to get turned on by the idea of someone watching me get fucked. It made me feel slutty which made me even more horny. A few minutes later another guy came along and also started to enjoy the show. He even started to grab at my cock while I was getting fucked from behind. Then the guy fucking me pulled me back and asked if I was ready. I told him I was and he began to hold me tight as he pumped a thick load of cum up my hole. I bent over to show the other two guys and they started fingering my hole with his cum inside. One of them started sucking my dick while the other fingered my wet cum-filled asshole. I was so horny, I came in less than a minute. I then pulled up my shorts and headed back home very satisfied.

I can't wait to share more of my horny escapades. I love finding hard dick to suck and bottom for. It makes me feel like such a slut and I love it.

jchris983
jchris983
19 Followers