Gay Sexfight in London Ch. 03

Story Info
The final, deciding round of the first sexfight in London.
1.9k words
4.43
10.7k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd crawled back to his corner while I went over to mine.

"You need a break?" I asked. He shook his head and said he was fine. He asked how I was and I said I was having the "best time" and didn't want to wait any longer to see who the better man was.

He smirked cockily and said, "We both know that will be me!"

I smirked at him and said, "then ring the fucking bell and we'll see!" He smiled, made his bell impression and we moved towards each other. We met at the center of the ring and our lips were instantly locked together, our tongues boring inside the other man's mouth in a rough, wet battle.

He reached down and wrapped his hand around my cock, squeezing and yanking on it. I moaned as my hand immediately went down to do the same to his cock. Both of us held the other man's rod - squeezing and tugging on it to try to get it back into hard "fighting shape."

I pushed my body hard against Todd until he fell onto his back. I moved quickly between his legs and grabbed them behind the knees, lifting them up and spreading them. I leaned my head down and heard Todd moan "no" as I dove my face between his cheeks and my mouth found his hole. He moaned loudly as my tongue slipped inside him and began to lick and suck on his puckering orifice.

He slapped his hands into the mat and moaned loudly while my mouth worked him over. I moved my lips up to his nut sack and wrapped my mouth around his balls to suck on them - stretching them towards me as he loudly howled with pleasure. I glared at him as I sucked and rolled his balls in my mouth and he looked at me through his squinting eyes, fighting to keep from revealing how much he was enjoying what I was doing to his jewels.

He brought his legs together on either side of my head and I felt his thighs begin to squeeze together. I released his nuts long enough to say "you head-scissor me and I'll bite your nuts off!" I wasn't serious ... he knew I wasn't serious ... but I gently clamped my teeth around his sack and glared at him. He looked at me, desperate to figure out another way out of the situation he was in, before finally easing up the pressure from his legs so I could go back to work on sucking and licking his nuts.

After giving them a sufficient "cleaning" I let his sack slip from my lips and returned my mouth to work on his twitching asshole. As I hoisted his legs up into his chest to maneuver myself back to an ideal position to rim him he cried out "oh, please ... no more!" I stopped for a moment to ask "is that a submission?" He thought a moment - and even though I doubted he was seriously considering surrender - he closed his eyes and said: "no, you bastard ... do your worst!"

"Oh ... I intend to!" I said as I went back to licking and sucking on his hole again. After a while, it was soaking wet with my saliva and ready for whatever I wanted to do to it ... but I had something else in mind first. I lifted myself up so that I was kneeling between his legs, grabbed his ankles and folded his legs across each other - Indian style.

"What ... what are you doing?" he cried out as I placed my knee on his ankles, locking his legs in place.

"You were the one who tried to put me in a head-scissors!" I said with a sneer. "If you want to add a little rasslin' to our match I can oblige!" I held his legs apart at the knees while holding his ankles in place with my knee. He pounded his fists into the mat and arched his back from the mat. I held him in this "hold" a bit, getting turned on by his writhing and moaning before I went after my actual "hold" - leaning forward with my mouth open to swallow his cock. I went down as far as I could on it, tasting the salt and sweat from our earlier rounds.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck!" Todd cried out as I started to bob my mouth up and down his shaft faster. He reached forward, his hands wrapping around my head and begging "no, please!" but I was not about to release my hold this soon. I wanted to make sure he enjoyed this and - if possible - bring him close to cumming again so he might lose our final round and hand me the championship!

After I felt I had sucked Todd enough I pulled my mouth slowly from his throbbing meat and went to maneuver him into another compromising position. I scissored his left leg and wrapped my arms around his right leg so that I could stretch them apart with his goods exposed and vulnerable.

"Shit!" He howled as I spread his legs and held them apart. He slapped his hands into the mattress while I reached my hand up and grabbed his hard cock. He wriggled and bounced in my hold so I squeezed it and told him "stop struggling or I break this!' He glared at me, knowing I didn't really mean it but also turned on (as I was) to the threat of harm if he didn't concede to my threat. He nodded, signaling his obedience, and I began to stroke his cock. We locked eyes as I worked it, gradually increasing the pace until he let out a moan of pleasure and gripped his fists into the sheets as he slowly lost himself to my abuse.

He let out a loud "oooo" as I increased the pace. "Yeah," I said, "I think you're liking this! I think I'm going to be made the champ tonight!"

He shook his head defiantly and growled: "just as soon as I get out of this your ass is going to be mine!"

I smirked and said "not if I take your ass first, bitch!" and with that I slid my hips towards him, pressing my cock in between the spread cheeks of his ass. "Oh, fuck no!" he cried out desperately as I maneuvered the tip of my cock against his hole and slowly drove it inside him.

I started to pump my cock in and out of Todd's hole as his body began to tremble and shudder. He rolled his upper body to the side, trying to figure out a way to get out of this but I had his legs secured and my cock was ramming his hole. I could feel the muscles in his legs as he tried to pull them back together, possibly to force me out of him, but I wasn't about to give up the position I was in.

I lie on my side and fucked him as I held him spread wide open, but I could feel that I could get even deeper (and therefore more arousing) if I had more leverage against him. Quickly, I released his leg and moved myself up into a kneeling position, grabbing the back of Todd's knees as he drew his legs together and pushing them up into his chest. The tip of my cock - somehow - remained inside of him while I repositioned myself and I began to fuck him even deeper now.

"Ah! Oh, please ... please no!" he begged as he slapped his hands onto the mattress. I refused to give him any mercy and thrust myself in and out of him while he stared up at me, his knees against his chest, and my cock driving in and out of his hole.

"Shit! Oh, shit!" he cried out as my cock continued to impale him. I grabbed his cock and began to stroke it - hoping I could bring Todd to cum before I shot my load inside of him (which I was beginning to want to do).

My legs were straight back so that I could pound his hole as if doing push-ups on top of him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and held onto me as I rammed myself inside him faster and harder.

"Please?" he whispered, looking at me pleadingly, but I merely smirked and shook my head. He then closed his eyes and I leaned down and kissed him. He responded instantly, our mouths open and our tongues sliding together to fight each other roughly. The room was now silent except for the sounds of my cock sliding in and out of Todd and our mouths roughly kissing.

I began to lose my concentration, which would prove to be a critical mistake. I lowered myself into Todd, pressing my chest against his and released his legs so they could move to a more "comfortable" position. My cock slowed to a more sensual and pleasurable pace as he held me close and our "fighting" became as close to true love-making as it had ever been.

That's when Todd made his move. With an animal-like growl he rolled us to one side and before I could counter I was flat on my back with Todd now seated atop me, my rod still securely inside of him, and he began to thrust his ass up and down on it.

He pinned me down by pressing his hands into my shoulders as he bounced on my cock faster and faster. The change in position somehow made being inside of him even more pleasurable, my cock now being squeezed by his muscles as his hole worked me.

"Oh, fuck!" I cried out and Todd smiled and nodded his head saying "that's right, yank! Now I've got you and I'm not going to show you any mercy!"

He bounced up and down on my cock harder and glared at me. I looked at him, realizing I was in a lot of trouble. I grabbed his wrists, the only attack I could think of, and weakly tried to remove his arms from me. "Todd, please" I cried out when I realized I was not going anywhere.

"Cum inside of me," he commanded in a low, deep voice. I was going to ... and we both knew it.

"Todd, please?!" I tried again, more desperate than before. I felt tears forming in my eyes and streaming down the side of my face. My cock was screaming for release and I was using every ounce of self-control I had to keep myself from shooting inside of him.

"Oh, no!" I shouted as I looked down and watched my cock sliding in and out of him, his bouncing attack on it never let up. "No! NO!"

"Yeah!" he shouted, "do it! Give it to me!"

I closed my eyes as my body shuddered and my cock began to unload inside Todd. He cried out "Yes! The winner and still champion, ladies and gentlemen!" while he pumped my cock a few more times before slowing down and finally crawling off me.

He lie down beside me, grabbing me and rolling me to face him. We kissed again, passionately and roughly as if we were back in the fight. I moaned loudly, my body now extremely sensitive and exhausted after losing our first match.

He pulled away and smiled at me. "You've got your work cut out for you now!" he said with a smile. "I don't intend to give up my championship easily!"

I smiled back and told him I was going to do everything I could to take that belt back to the states with me. We kissed again, our cocks rubbing together, before falling asleep in the middle of his ring.