Gay Vrchat Femboy Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body reacted, but my mind was gone, swamped and overwhelmed and utterly broken by the pure amount of pleasure rushing into my brain. It was, there are no words for it. It was like I had become a star but instead of being made out of plasma I was made out of pure dopamine, the raw fires of passion itself, like I was an exploding supernova of ecstasy. There was no more Baki, only good feelings. I'd have murdered everyone I knew except Nova to feel this good, I'd have destroyed my whole life a million times over to feel this good.

And then he pulled back.

I felt him, slide his cock slowly out of my ass and then back again. Very, extremely vaguely, the real world overlaid itself across my psyche. I was maoning so loud I was sure I was going to break my voice, I was gripping Nova so hard I was sure I was going to draw blood if it was possible, my eyes had rolled back into my head so only the whites were showing, and my legs seemed to have reacted on their own, wrapping around Nova, using every ounce of strength to pull him back in.

I couldn't see his face, but I could feel his hard cock as my legs won that battle and he was forced back inside me.

My mind was still nowhere to be found, no thoughts, only pleasure. My orgasm hadn't stopped. Orgasms are brief, they stop. They don't continue forever or grow stronger over time.

Apparently anal orgasms didn't have those sad little rules to them. My cock was still trying to cum, already having released as much as it could.

Nova was struggling to pull out of me, forced to use all the strength that he could leverage to pull out, only to slam back inside me. Over, and over again.

My mind broke further. Or maybe it was coming back, I didn't know. All that was me was just good. Good good good good good. And a want to share that feeling with everyone in the world pulsed through me. That bliss. I wanted everyone to feel this good, I wanted all to know this feeling.

Nova stopped pulling back, his full dick inside my ass, my legs wrapped around him. I heard new noise but it wasn't important. I felt something, wasn't important compared to the absolute impossible drug like existence I had become. More, more, give me more, fuck me, fuck me, rail me, spread your dirty semen inside me, make me your whore, fuck me.

But Nova's cock wouldn't move. Eventually, the worst possible thing that could ever happen, happened. Nova, with a great yell, pulled his cock out of me.

I was left moaning and shaking as he did so, the pleasure reaching all new heights.

I don't know how long I convulsed like that, before my eyes dopely unrolled from the back of my head, and glazedly focused back on Nova. I couldn't really see his expression, my eyes felt a bit too floaty.

My brain felt like it had melted.

I think I felt a bit of drool but who knows.

I smiled and just stared at my super awesome husband. I loved him. I love him so much. I felt tears start to spill from my eyes from such amazing joy that I had him with me now.

So I was surprised when he slapped me.

I looked at him in a daze but he slapped me, lightly, again.

"Baki? Baki? Speak to me Baki!"

"Bwaaa"

worrrdddssss.

Nova shook his head and held me. I just laid there, feeling fucking awesome. Everything was so great and coooolll.

Eventually, a weird thought popped in my head, as the minutes passed and my cock stopping trying to cum. It started as just a word. 'Bad.' I was confused but whoooo carrreesss.

And then it started to get louder. 'Bad. Not good. Bad.'

I shook my head before my brain seemed to rebuild itself all at once and by all the gods know to all the heavens, I'm pretty sure I blushed so hard I went purple. I'm pretty sure it went through my entire body and the amount of embarrassment I felt nearly crippled me forever.

The relief in Nova's voice didn't help things very much.

"Oh Baki, woo."

I couldn't even look at him. He had to grab my face and force me to meet his eyes and I just clenched mine shut.

"Feeling a little less, that?"

"...shut up..."

My voice came out like a squeak.

"I've heard of some people getting "drunk" on cock before but..."

"SHUT UP!"

"...Never like that. Guess you really enjoyed it huh? You like it a lot didn't you?"

Nova was smiling and laughing and poking and teasing me. I couldn't take it, I tried to bury my head into his chest. It hadn't, I hadn't, it just. Bah!

"....it felt good..."

"Oh I was pretty clear on that. I think I'm going to need hearing aids. In fact, I'm going to probably need a chiropractor after you tried to break my spine with your legs. Oh! While, we're at it, I should probably also get you a drool guar-"

"Shut up!"

He did but he kept poking me and laughing. Stupid. He was stupid. Stupid.

"You know, I was all there for it at first. Then you started to look like you were having a seizure."

I wanted to die. No, I'd explode, die, and leave him here. Then I'd never have to see his smug face again. It would be great.

"Wouldn't respond to my voice, my slaps, started drooling, looked like you were high as a kite."

Forget all of that, I'd kill him and then die. Save the world. Be given a medal for it even.

"....why. Why?"

I didn't know what else to say. Just, why?

"Oh well, that's fairly easy. Men orgasm from their ass you know, known fact. But most men, can't just go balls to the wall and shove a long dick inside, not if they want to not tear something. Even if they don't, definitely would feel painful. But you don't have that problem my little cute boyo. You get all of the pleasure, and none of the pain or need to go slow and steady."

"So, what?! Anal sex just feels that good?! Bullshit!"

"Nope!"

I wanted to bite him. That felt, I felt, I felt stupid. I shouldn't-

"I feel gay. And like a whore."

He chuckled and then responded in a deadpan voice.

"Such a tragedy. Oh no. Whatever will we do now that you feel gay and like sex. Woe is us."

I didn't hold back this time and bit his shoulder.

"Hey!"

We played around for a while and it did a lot to make me feel better. That had been.... The single best moment of my life. Without a doubt. Nothing, no amount of sex, could ever top that. It was the pinnacle. And it had happened because something was stuck up my tight femboy ass. That made me feel... incredibly embarrassed for some reason. Like, I didn't have words for how I felt. Wrong? No, more like, a slut? I don't know! Bad. It made me feel bad.

Nova clearly didn't feel the same way. He was smiling at me, chuckling, laughing outright, teasing me constantly. But that wasn't all. I could feel his cock pressed up against me, the heat, the sharpness he was trying not to show. He was horny, really horny, and he wanted me. He wanted to plow me, to make me moan, to make his little submissive bitch.

And it scared me a tiny bit just how much I wanted that too.

I knew he was hesitant to ask but I couldn't, I couldn't wait any more! I needed it!

"...again?"

My voice was quiet but a warmth went through my soul as Nova's face brightened up into a feral grin. Aww, he was so happy.

And then I was on my back and he was on top of me. Before I could even consider anything, he broke my mind, again. It was so, intense. More intense than standing out in a desert sandstorm naked, or getting beat with bats, or having regular sex or, anything I could think of. It felt like a hot rod of molten steel had been shoved up inside me and done the exact opposite of what you'd expect. Pure, radiating heat spread through me, making my toes curl and hands dig into Nova's back. It made me moan and gasp and pant like a whore mixed with a dog, it made me shake and made my eyes go blank. But more than all of that was how it felt like it reached deeper than my mind and directly started fucking my soul itself. How the pleasure made me feel like nothing I had never felt before.

It was so much, too much, way too much.

And it was so much more than the first time.

I hadn't even noticed being covered in cum while we had been rough housing but now I did. That I had sprayed my load all over myself when he had slipped inside me. Now I did. Now I felt it as my cock continued to try but there was nothing left to give. Now I felt it as words slipped from my mouth.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme. more, more. Fuck me moreeee"

I couldn't even really speak, just moan out the words.

I felt his dick pump in out of me, like I was his own personal sex toy. Felt his arms grip me, felt my legs be raised, felt his lips press against my own as he leaned down. Oh god, oh gods.

Then I felt it as white hot searing warmth spread throughout my ass, coating my insides, bringing my pleasure up past the breaking point. I blacked out for a moment, my mind overloaded.

When I blinked back, feeling like I was in a sauna, I could still feel his cock in me, and his cum up my ass.

He held me in his arms and my lust and bliss made room for pure love and happiness. This, this was the single best moment of my life. I never wanted to let him go or have his cock outside of me.

We laid there together, both thoroughly exhausted, before I finally spoke up.

"That shouldn't feel that good."

He just smiled and continued stroking my hair. I kissed him and leaned back. Then he said something stupid, because of course he did.

"Hope you like blowjobs just as much haha."

I bit him on the shoulder again.

"Hey!"