All Comments on 'Gay When His Girlfriend's Away'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxalmost 3 years ago

Would like a relationship like that!

KenJamesKenJamesalmost 3 years agoAuthor

My Brother's Boyfriend

This is Chapter One from my book "My Brother's Boyfriend."

Hank Johnson has a smokin' hot boyfriend . . . and a demanding career that leaves no time for a relationship. Hank's little brother has a major crush on Hank's big black stud boyfriend. Hank is gone again, on a month-long assignment. His boyfriend is frustrated and horny.

What's a little brother to do?

See my biography for more information.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 3 years ago

Hi Ken,

I loved your story! One of the things I particularly took notice of wasn't actually the hot sex, which was great! It was the position of being on his back. I love all the positions, but I really like to be on my back so we can make eye contact, especially when he cums in me. It's just more personal and connected.

I have only been with a few guys that were virgins, at least as far as gay sex. With those, although it seemed like they knew that they craved it and were totally willing, they might have not been completely ready to openly admit it to themselves or were a little embarrassed or something. It made me want to pay attention to getting them to keep eye contact and on my back is the best position for that. When they are looking into my eyes, there is no detachment, No imagining it's a girl they are fucking and no ambiguity about what we are doing. When he is all horny and fucking away in my butt while looking into my eyes, I know he is turned on because it is me he is fucking!

My first time experiences are just the opposite of yours My first sex was with girls as a young teen. I guess it was partly due to what it just seemed like a guy was supposed to do. Mostly though, where I live, there aren't aren't really any places where you can go that you know, or are likely to suspect, meeting openly gay guys.

However, even with those few girls, it was more just to get some relief and I always knew I was gay. I haven't so much as held a girl's hand since the first time I had gay sex. It might sound a little strange but, for me, it's almost a little embarrassing to admit that I have had sex with girls.

I'm pretty much a total Bottom and, since I had always known what I wanted, there was no playing with his cock a few times, then progressing to sucking him a few times before finally going all the way. The first time I ever even flirted with or kissed another guy was also the first time I sucked cock and got fucked.

By the way, as you can see from my picture, I am also a sissy and a crossdresser.

Riki

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361almost 3 years ago

So hot! Can’t wait to see what happens in round 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Drinking beer and smoking pot often leads to guys messing around. Once started the play progresses into more actions. It is all good fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please add another chapter

Sounding22Sounding22almost 2 years ago

Nice: how good friends become great friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...