Gayla's Awakening

Story Info
Mother, Daughter, Medical Exam Fetishes, Light Scat.
8.6k words
4.59
3.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ccccc5
Ccccc5
31 Followers

It was the end of July and college would be starting up soon. Gayla had been living at home with her mom and dad since she graduated high school. She had just turned eighteen in May and would be going to college at the end of August. She was still needing to get a few things done before she could start school. One thing that needed to be done was a entrance physical. Her mom Sandy had already made the appointment for her she just hadn't mentioned it to Gayla yet.

Gayla was in the kitchen when her mom remembered the appointment. "Gayla you have a doctor's appointment tomorrow for your entrance physical it's at eleven o'clock and I'll be going with you." Sandy informed her.

"You mean, you will be taking me!" Gayla answered back.

"NO, I mean, I am going with you to your appointment!!!" Sandy corrected her.

Gayla very reluctantly gave in and agreed telling her mom that she was eighteen and didn't need her mom to go with her. Sandy smiled from the living room and went about her business not giving it anymore thought.

The next day around nine o'clock,"Gayla you maybe want to take a shower before your appointment just in case?"

"Just in case what mom?" Gayla asked.

"Just in case the doctor wants to examine you thoroughly." Sandy hinted.

About five minutes later Sandy could hear the water running in the shower and knew Gayla had taken her advice. Thirty minutes later they were on their way to the clinic. Gayla was talking nervously and asking her mom a bunch of questions about what the doctor was going to do today? Sandy could tell her daughter was feeling very anxious about this, and she thought she really couldn't really blame her. Gayla was asking detailed questions about what they were going to make her do? Her mom tried to calm her down by telling her it was just a routine physical and it wasn't a big deal.

In reality Sandy knew the appointment was for a complete physical, that it was going to include a pelvic and rectal exam. She also knew that the doctor would giving Gayla a very indepth rectal exam. Gayla hadn't experienced a physical exam like this one yet. Sandy didn't want to frighten her about the things the doctor was going to do to her especially sticking his finger up her ass. Sandy knew that today was going to be hard on Gayla. She told Gayla the appointment was with their old doctor and that she had seen him before and not to worry.

The truth was Gayla wasn't worried in fact this was all she had been able to think about since her mom had told her she had a doctor's appointment. The truth was doctors appointments made Gayla horny. Getting all of her private stuff looked at and having the doctor poke and probe her turned Gayla on. Especially getting her temperature taken up her butt.

This was why she didn't want her mom going with. She didn't want her mom to know that she liked these things. And now that she was older, she really wasn't sure what they would do to her? She had read books and seen pictures, but she had no idea what they would do to her today? She wasn't too worried about it just a little nervous. She was a little scared about having them stick one of those metal things in her pussy while her mom watched. This was making her feel a little anxious and hesitant about going to her appointment, but she knew she didn't have a choice she had to go.

Sandy pulled up in front of the clinic about an hour later the clinic was across town and there was traffic. She parked and they both hurried inside they were running a little late. When they got up to the front desk Sandy checked Gayla in and then they sat down and waited. A few minutes later the nurse came out and called them back.

On the way back to the exam room the nurse stopped at the restroom and told Gayla she needed to pee in a cup, then she handed Gayla a specimen cup and told her to go ahead and use the bathroom. She told Gayla that when she was done then she would take her and her mother both to the exam room.

Once they were in the the exam room she asked for the paperwork the college had sent and then left saying she would be back with the doctor. About ten minutes later the doctor and the nurse came back in. The doctor walked in saying hello, it was good to see them both again and he hadn't seen either one of them for quite while.

Sandy explained it was a appointment for Gayla not for her. The doctor said his records showed that Sandy was also do for her annual too. She explained that the appointment today was just for Gayla. She would make a appointment for herself on the way out.

Sandy watched as the nurse pulled a gown out of a drawer and handed it to Gayla saying, "Take everything off, including your bra and your underwear he will want you completely naked for this young lady." Then she stepped out telling them she would be back in a few minutes.

Sandy looked at Gayla not saying anything, she watched her daughter as she started undressing. Sandy watched admiring her daughter's body she watched her undress and noticed how much she had developed into a full grown woman and how she looked firm and tight in all the right places. Both women were sitting in the chairs waiting when the nurse knocked on the door.

The nurse walked in smiling, asking if Gayla was ready? Sandy spoke up saying, "Gayla is ready!!!"

Gayla was speechless and didn't bother to argue with her mom, just nodded her head at the nurse and then turned her head and gave her mom a disapproving glare.

The nurse looked at Sandy saying, "Fine Gayla you have a seat on the exam table, and Sandy you can just keep your seat in the chair."

The nurse patted the exam table where she wanted Gayla to sit. The way the room was set up the chairs sat along the wall at the end of the exam table. Giving who ever was sitting in the chairs a perfect view of the exam table. Sandy sat down and looked around the room realizing from where she was sitting she was going to be able to see everything the doctor was doing to her daughter. Gayla hadn't realized from where her mom was sitting, that her mom was going to be seeing everything when the time came. She was not fully aware of everything that was going to happen to her today.

The nurse started out by taking Gayla's blood pressure and checking her pulse. Then she asked her some routine questions about medications, "Please stand up and face the exam table, then please bend over and place your elbows on the table." The nurse told Gayla.

Gayla obediently stood up then stopped, What are you going to do to me?" She nervously asked.

"I need to get your temperature and you know how we do it here at the clinic Gayla."

Gayla did as she was asked, she bent over the table and then anxiously watched and waited as the nurse went and got a thermometer and a jar of Vaseline and exam gloves. When she came back she walked behind Gayla and opened the back of her gown exposing her bare bottom. She then placed the jar of Vaseline on the table along side the thermometer, then she put the gloves on with a snap.

Gayla was watching everything the nurse was doing. Watching as she dipped the tip of the thermometer into the Vaseline and then watched as the nurse stepped behind her. She knew that when the nurse laid her hand on her back that was when she would spread her cheeks and slide the thermometer up her butthole. Then she felt the nurse's hand on her back and the cold feeling from the glass tube as it was sliding through her asshole and into her rectum. Then she could feel the nurse laying her hand across her butt to keep her from pushing the thermometer out. Gayla accidentally let a little moan escape her throat as she was enjoying the feeling of the nurse's hand on her bottom and from the cold glass tube in her butt.

Sandy looked at her daughter with a red face, she was feeling a little embarrassed from watching her daughter getting her temperature taken rectally. Gayla on the other hand was truly enjoying this part of her exam. She waited patiently for the nurse to check the time. Then she could feel the nurse taking her hand off of her bottom and start to withdraw the thermometer from her ass.

Sandy watched closely as the nurse pulled the thermometer out of her daughter's butt, she was noticing that when it came out it was dirty, it was smeared with brown looking Vaseline, it also had a small amount of her daughter's brown shit all over the little silver bulb Seeing this caused Sandy's stomach to flutter with a strange kind of excitement, it also caused her pussy to tingle with a kind of numb prickly feeling.

Gayla couldn't see the thermometer she didn't realize that her shit was smeared all over it for everyone in the room to see. She obediently stayed bent over the table with her head lowered waiting to be told what to do next.

Gayla quietly waited laying bent over the table. Then suddenly she heard a stern voice telling her she could take a seat back on the exam table. Gayla realized it was the nurse, telling her to take a seat that she was going to get the doctor, that all of her vitals were good. The nurse quickly stepped out of the room telling Gayla and her mother she would be right back.

"Are you okay mom?" Gayla asked while the nurse was out.

"I'm fine, I'm feeling a little embarrassed, I saw you getting my temperature taken like that though." Sandy said.

"It's okay Mom you shouldn't feel embarrassed." Gayla told her.

"Before this is over with I'm probably going to see a lot more of you?" "I hope you are going to be ok with it?" Sandy warned her daughter.

Gayla quietly nodded her head letting her mom know she would be ok with it. Then she sat thinking about what else she was going to get to see? This is the first time she had ever been to the doctor as a adult she didn't know what the doctor was going to do her? Or what else her mom was going to get to see? She was starting to feel a little nervous and uneasy.

A few minutes later the nurse knocked and entered the room with the doctor. "Well Gayla it looks like you are ready shall we get started?" The doctor happily asked.

"I suppose if we have to?" Gayla replied.

"Yes we have to!!! You have to have a full physical done for school." "My nurse will stay and assist me today as well." The doctor told her.

Then he went and washed his hands and began checking Gayla's head and scalp working his way down checking her eyes, ears and her throat. Next he checked her lungs and heart, when he checked her heart he untied the gown around her neck then stuck his hand he was holding the stethoscope with down the front of her gown. Gayla thought to herself that it looked like he was going to start playing with her tits.

Then very sternly he told Gayla to lay down he was going to examine her abdomen. Gayla laid down, as she was laying back the doctor began asking her questions about her bowel habits, "Have you been having any black or tary stools Gayla?" He asked.

Gayla answered, "No doctor."

"Any chronic diarrhea?"

"No doctor." Gayla answered again starting to feel embarrassed by the questions.

Gayla thought to herself she wouldn't have answered yes to that question anyway. She would never had told anyone that she had the shits.

"Have you been experiencing any constipation lately?" He asked.

"Yes I have been constipated some lately." Gayla hesitantly answered as she felt her face getting warm and turning red.

By now the doctor had already begun palpating her stomach through the gown as he continued this for a minute or two then without saying anything then lifted the gown up over her abdomen and bunched it up around her tits leaving her thighs and pussy completely exposed. Then he continued on palpating her abdomen working his way down to just above her pubic bone. Gayla laid there not saying anything, feeling a little shocked about having her pussy exposed to everyone in the room. She was starting to feel somewhat embarrassed but also a little excited, she had always gotten a little thrill out of being intimately exposed and now she was being forcefully exposed by someone else not by her own free will. Gayla laid still as the doctor firmly pushed and probed her stomach almost to the point of being painful.

Once he was done with her abdomen he didn't say anything he just reached up and pulled the gown down exposing her tits, letting the gown lay across her ribcage now her tits as well as her pussy were exposed. When the cool air in the room touched her nipples they began to stiffen. Gayla couldn't see anyone's face all she could do was lay there and look up at the ceiling. She could see her own nipples sticking up in the air when she lowered her eyes and looked down at her tits she could feel her nipples getting harder, she could also feel her pussy getting warm and wet.

Sandy knew exactly what the doctor was going to her daughter. Sandy had been through this herself, she had been seeing this same doctor for a long time now and knew his routine. She knew he was going to examine her daughter's breasts next. He would squeeze and fondle her tits. And when he was done with that he would then examine her daughter's young twat. Then he would examine her anus and rectum, with no warning he would forcefully shove his large thick finger up her daughter's ass. She also knew from her own experiences that when his finger enters her daughter's rectum she is going to feel the urge to shit really, really bad. Sandy was hoping Gayla could handle all of this happening to her.

"It's time for your breast exam now Gayla!!" Gayla was barely able to hear the doctor her mind had drifted off, she was lost in her thoughts thinking about everything that the doctor was going to do to her.

Then with no warning she could feel the doctors large powerful fingers squeezing and palpating her tits. He was using both of his hands and being very through, she could feel her nipples tightening even harder as she rolled her eyes back to look at the nurse who gave her a sympathetic smile.

The nurse also knew from her own experiences with the doctor how rough and painful he could be.

First her left tit and then her right tit. Gayla heard herself moaning, she also felt her pussy swelling and getting wetter.

Sandy sat fidgeting in her chair as she watched her daughter getting her tits examined. Sandy was also listening very closely to what was being said and the sounds her daughter was making. Sandy caught herself rubbing her ass in a small circle on the chair, she suddenly stopped as she realized she was getting turned on from watching this happening to her daughter.

This spooked her a little, what the fuck was wrong with her, getting turned on from watching her own daughter getting examined. Listening to her daughter moaning was making her horny she could feel all these things happening to her, building up deep down inside, the feelings were coming from deep down in her loins, some where from deep between her legs. Sandy realized she was starting to get turned on again, and that she was unconsciously squirming her ass on her chair. She couldn't physically help herself. but in her mind she knew it was wrong she wasn't supposed to be getting turned on from watching this happening.

"I don't feel anything out of the ordinary Gayla, how are you doing?" "Are you hanging in there?" "Is everything feeling ok?" The doctor was asking as he was getting close to finishing the breast exam.

"Yes doctor I'm doing ok!!" "It just hurts a little bit, your squeezing my boobs kinda hard!!!" Gayla answered.

"Ok that's good, now are you ready for the next part?" "I'm going to give you a pelvic exam and then I'll check your anus and rectum!!" The doctor informed her.

"I guess I am ready, are you going to put one of those metal things in me today?" Gayla asked.

"No Gayla of course not, you're not old enough yet, you don't need to have that done today!!!" The doctor very calmly answered.

The nurse stepped up to the exam table and offered her hand to Gayla. Gayla took a hold of the nurse's hand and let her help her slide down and get into the stirrups. The nurse casually reached out and removed the bunched up gown that had been laying across Gayla's ribcage leaving her completely naked, after a few seconds of being bare ass naked in front of everyone she was starting to feel very vulnerable, she was staring to feel very self conscious, being naked in front of everyone was starting to mess with her, she wasn't sure what was going to happen to her next, she did know she was going to be spread wide open with both of her holes exposed for everyone in the room to see and this was scaring her a lot, but it was also sexually arousing her as well.

Gayla could feel her nipples stiffening and getting even harder, the not knowing of what was going to happen next was making this that much more exciting!!! She was aware that everyone in the room could see her pussy and asshole. The uncertainty of what the doctor was going to do to her was starting to excite her and arouse her even more. She was hoping the doctor wouldn't notice how wet she was getting this was already embarrassing enough.

Gayla was watching everyone in the room very closely, she was watching the doctor getting some things out of a drawer and putting them on a metal tray. She also was watching the nurse getting some exam gloves and a tube of K Y jelly. She glanced at her mom sitting in the chair looking at her. Then the nurse was talking to her helping her slide her ass further down the exam table. She watched closely as the nurse adjusted the stirrups spreading her legs open even wider. "Go ahead and try to relax now Gayla." "The doctor is almost ready." she heard the nurse telling her.

Gayla watched her mom, she watched her mom's face as she laid there completely exposed with her pussy and asshole in plain view for everyone to see. Then out of curiosity she rolled her eyes down towards her belly trying to look between her own legs, Gayla's mind went numb for a few seconds when she saw her own hairy mound, she couldn't see her own pink puffy lips, and she couldn't see her own asshole, but she knew her pussy was swollen and puffy by the way it felt, she could feel it throbbing with excitement, she could tell that her asshole was exposed by the way she could feel the cool air in the room on it. MY GOD!!!! Gayla thought to herself that's my asshole everyone is looking at me where my shit comes out.

She could hear the nurse asking her if she was comfortable or if she wanted to

try and sit up a little bit further? She could herself saying yes, then feeling the top of the exam table as it automatically started to raise sitting her up into a inclined position. Gayla looked directly at her mom's face accidentally making eye contact. Gayla then quickly looked away then she slowly raised her eyes and looked at her mom again this time directly in the eye. Gayla was feeling a little ashamed and very embarrassed knowing that everyone was seeing her asshole. Sandy knowing how her daughter was feeling gave Gayla a warm affectionate smile letting Gayla know it was okay. Gayla bashfully smile backed and then sheepishly grinned.

Startled by the sound of metal clanking Gayla looked at the doctor to see what he was doing? She watched as he was arranging the instruments on the metal tray getting everything ready.

After he had everything organized on the tray he started asking Gayla questions about her periods, Then he asked if she was sexually active? Which she answered yes. So far the questions hadn't been to embarrassing to answer but Gayla was aware that her mom was listening to all of this and she was feeling slightly embarrassed about the questions regarding her sexual activity. Then the doctor asked if she had ever practiced anal sex? Gayla instantly felt her face turning red and getting warm She lowered her eyes trying to avoid looking at her mother, trying to keep her from over hearing her, then very quietly answered, "No doctor, I have never stuck anything up my butt."

Ccccc5
Ccccc5
31 Followers