Gayla's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mind blowing orgasm Gayla was experiencing was starting to taper off, slowly loosing it's intensity, beginning to fade away. Now the feelings of guilt and shame were starting to creep into the back Gayla's mind. She was sobbing hard now, telling her mom how very sorry she was for her letting this happen to herself she was almost to the point of begging for her mother's forgiveness as she sobbed hysterically.

The nurse had wrapped her arms around Gayla, and was trying to console her, "It's okay Gayla your a grown woman!!!" Let it out, it's all good, you have nothing to be ashamed of, come on now let it go." The nurse guietly soothed.

Gayla nodded her head and sniffled as she was slowly regaining her composer. She could still feel the doctors two fingers lodged up her asshole. As her sobbing had quietly turned to slow whimpers. She could hear the doctor telling her he was done. She was feeling his two big fingers slowly sliding out of her butthole.

Sandy heard Gayla loudly gasping and wondered why?

Gayla was watching the doctor slide his fingers out of her asshole. When the doctor fingers came into view Gayla gasped loudly saying "MY GOD!!!" "MY SHIT IS ALL OVER YOUR FINGERS!!!!" Gayla was horrified when she saw the doctor's two fingers were smeared with thick dark brown colored shit from her rectum. The doctor thinking nothing of his dirty glove turned on his stool to get the occult blood test card giving Sandy a good look at his two dirty fingers.

Sandy sitting in the chair looking around to see what was going on saw the doctor's hand and let out a low disgusting groan when she saw that the two fingers of the exam glove were covered with her daughter's smelly shit.

The nurse had gotten some wipes and told Gayla she would wipe her bottom and then help her get down. Gayla quietly waited as nurse gently wiped her ass and pussy. Her pussy was soaked from her arousal fluid and her ass was a mess with KY jelly and her shit. Her asshole was slightly gaped open it looked lewd and obscene it was nasty with KY and feces. The way Gayla's young asshole was hanging open it looked like it had been severely violated.

Gayla sat still as she thought about what had just happened to her. She knew this was not just a coincidence. She knew the doctor did it to her intentionally that he knew exactly what he was doing to her. The way he pushed his fingers from her rectum into her pussy that was on purpose to make her cum. She didn't say anything, just sat still thinking about what had just happened while the nurse gently and affectionately cleaned her up.

Once the doctor was done smearing the blood test card he told his nurse he was going to step out of the exam room and get something for Gayla's constipation and then he would be back. His nurse looked at him and gave him a sly knowing smile.

The nurse helped Gayla down and then to Sandy's surprise gave her the gown back and told her to put it on for now and then when everything was done that she could get dressed.

Gayla put the gown wrapping it snuggly around her making sure her butt was covered and then sat down by her mom. While the nurse cleaned up what needed to be cleaned up and changed the paper on the exam table.

Gayla sat down by her mom then apologized for what had happened to her. Sandy reached out gently pulled Gayla close to her hugging her tightly and telling her not to apologize it wasn't necessary she understood.

Sandy soothed her telling her that everything will be fine. That she needed to have this done in order to go to school. Gayla sat by her mom nervously waiting, thinking about what the doctor was going to give her for her constipation.

A short time later the doctor came back with two small packets. He handed them to the nurse and left telling Sandy he looked forward to seeing her soon!!!

The nurse then held out her hand and gestured Gayla to step up to the end of the exam table. She then said "Go ahead and bend over honey I'm going to give you something to help you poop!!"

Gayla panic striken looked at her mom for help. Sandy simply said, "Go ahead and do what the nurse wants!!!"

Gayla reluctantly walked up and bent over the table. She could feel the nurse lifting her gown and the cool air on her bare ass once again. Then she watched the nurse put on a pair of exam gloves letting them snap loudly, she cautiously watched as the nurse grabbed the jar of Vaseline and walked around behind her carrying the Vaseline and the two small packets.

Gayla heard the lid pop off of the jar of Vaseline and the nurse opening the two packets. She had no idea what was going on, she suddenly felt her cheeks being spread apart then something hard placed against her asshole. Then with no warning the nurse was shoving her finger deep into Gayla's ass Gayla groaned in pain, her asshole was already raw and sore from the doctor's fingers, now the nurse had just stuck something else up her butt. Then the nurse's finger was out of her and then very quickly back up her ass again. This time the nurse just left her finger in her butt while she started talking to her mom.

The nurse took her time explaining to her mom that it would take maybe a hour then she better have Gayla close to a bathroom. The nurse was killing a little time giving the suppositories time to melt. She kept her finger buried up Gayla's bottom. She didn't want Gayla to push them out before they had time to melt. The nurse was surprised by how full Gayla's rectum felt, she could feel the girls warm shit surrounding her finger as she waited for the suppositories to melt. She finally said, "Gayla I just gave you two suppositories to help you poop, it may take a hour and then you should be able to poop, ok honey?"

Gayla bashfully nodded her head yes. As the nurse was cheerfully telling her she could get dressed.

When they got into the car Sandy told Gayla how proud she was of her and that she had done really well that she knew it had been a tough morning. Gayla almost started crying as she apologized for everything that had happened during her physical. Sandy told her she didn't need to apologize it happens to her too. Gayla looking at her asked, "You cum too mom?" "When the doctor does it to you?"

Sandy said, "Yes, Gayla I cum too especially when the doctor fingers my butt!!!"

Sandy looked at Gayla and smiled then pulled the car out of the parking lot and headed towards home. Then she thought she would try to cheer Gayla up and asked if she wanted to stop anyplace on the way home?