Gayla's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor using a very firm voice told Gayla, "I will be putting my fingers up your butt today." "I'm going to be feeling up there, checking your anus and your rectum thoroughly for you." And then went on with the exam as nothing had happened.

Sandy was listening and did hear the doctor asking Gayla if she ever had anal sex. She was shocked by the thought of her daughter getting something stuck up her ass. She couldn't believe the doctor had asked such a question. She would have never of thought of asking Gayla this, not in a million years. The thought of her little girl taking a cock up the butt was unimaginable. But she could feel her pussy spasm as she envisioned her daughter on her knees, with her ass in the air taking it from behind, she was trying to picture Gayla on her back with her knees pinned back to her tits struggling to a thick cock up her little shit chute as she squirmed and twisted while grunting and moaning.

The doctor let the exam gloves snap as he put them on. Hearing the snap of the latex brought Sandy back to reality and spooked Gayla she knew something was about to happen to her. She jerked her head to look trying to see what the doctor was doing? When she looked she noticed that the doctor had already put a pair of purple exam gloves on. He was now reaching between her legs she could feel him patting her inner thigh. He then began squeezing and spreading her pussy lips as he looked at and touched her pussy. Gayla sat and watched, she was mesmerized by watching the doctor doing this to her.

Gayla listened as the doctor explained what he was going to do to her, how he was going to examine her with his fingers. How he was going to put them inside of her!!!!

"You'll be fine it will be over with quickly!!!" The doctor explained.

Sandy knew the doctor would do a bimanual exam she knew the doctor would work Gayla's young pussy over good with his fingers. She nervously sat waiting, thinking, hoping that Gayla would be okay. She didn't want Gayla to have a bad experience, not her first time. But she knew from her own experiences that this could be rough to endure. Sandy was beginning to feel very anxious and nervous thinking about this happening to her daughter. This was adding to her own excitement she could feel herself getting wetter and her own nipples becoming erect and sticking straight out against her bra.

Sandy watched the doctor hold out the two fingers on his right hand and the nurse squirt the KY all over his fingers and then she knew it was time. Sandy took in a huge deep breath and then exhaled slowly trying to relax herself as she prepared her mind to accept what was going to happen to her daughter. To handle watching her daughter getting her young twat examined by the doctor.

The nurse knew how this could affect the patient. She was trying to soothe Gayla by rubbing her arm and talking, "It's going to be all right Gayla." "Just relax and let it happen, there's no need to feel embarrassed about it, it happens to other women too,"

Gayla took her hand and gently pulled the nurse close and whispered, "Don't let him make me cum, I don't want to cum in front of my mom!!!"

The nurse stood up still caressing Gayla's arm, "It will be ok Gayla she's a grown woman, you can let it happen in front of her!!!"

Gayla could feel her heart sinking in her chest as she felt the doctor's cold slimy fingers touching her opening she could feel her nipples aching as her excitement was growing. She knew now that her mom was going to get too see her pussy get a finger in it. What she didn't know was that when the doctor was done with this part of the exam, her mom was going to get to watch the doctor stick his big finger up her tight little asshole. Gayla was feeling herself starting to get that achy feeling deep between her legs as she felt the doctor's fingers on her clitoris.

She had no idea this was going to happen her let alone how this was going to affect her. She sat back spread open in the stirrups as she watched the doctor examining her pussy, how he was rubbing his fingers in between her lips as he was slowly pushing them in and then pulling them back out and then working them over the outside of the hole before he slowly put them back into her. Gayla was paying close attention to how he was doing this as she felt her juices leaking out of her and down her ass.

Gayla was getting panicky she could feel it starting to happen. Her mind was starting to race with the thoughts of how the doctor's fingers were making her feel how she was slowly loosing control over her body. The doctor was all the way in her now he was twisting his fingers a half turn counter clockwise and then a half turn clockwise then forcing them up against her cervix he was using his other hand and pushing on her belly. Then slowly thrusting his fingers in and out of her slowly fucking her with them.

Gayla was trying desperately not to moan or make any noise. She was trying very hard to hide her emotions from her mother she didn't want her mom to know she was enjoying this that she was becoming very sexually aroused. Gayla knew it was going to be a loosing battle she could already hear herself starting to breathe heavy as she watched her chest starting to heave. She could hear little grunts escaping her throat. She reached out and grabbed the nurse's hand and squeezing it out of desperation trying hard to control herself.

"It's going to all right Gayla, you can let go and relax just let it happen!!" The nurse cooed sympathetically.

"NO!!!" "Not in front of my mom please not in FRONT of my mom!!!!" Gayla pleaded.

"We're almost done with the pelvic exam Gayla, just hold on for a few more minutes." The doctor soothingly said to her.

Gayla had began to unconsciously hump her hips up off of the exam table to meet the thrusts of the doctor's fingers. Her eyes were starting to flutter in her head she was beginning to loose the ability to focus, she was starting to cum.

Sandy sat watching her daughter's face contort and her daughters mouth uncontrollably gape open as she gasped for air. Sandy watched her thrusting her hips up and down on the exam table. Not believing what she was seeing, she was watching her daughter's asshole clenching tight and then flexing in and out, as her daughter's pussy muscles were spasming. It looked to Sandy like her daughter was trying to take a shit. Her little girl's butthole was even starting to open a little as it flexed in and out. Sandy could see just inside the dirty little ring of pink flesh when it would momentarily spasm and gape open. She was able to see that Gayla hadn't gotten herself completely clean. She could see her daughters shit smeared on her asshole, she could see what she had missed when she wiped her ass after her last dump.

Gayla was starting to feel very close to her mother she had never expected this to be so intimate and personal. She hadn't realized that letting her mother watch her go through this would make her feel this close to her mom. She was feeling like she could let her mom know everything about her. She wanted her mom to know everything about her!!!

As Gayla watched her mother's face she noticed the nurse making eye contact with her mom and the doctor. She had noticed the doctor nodding his head in agreement with someone. She was beginning to wonder what was going on? The doctor nodding his head in agreement was starting to worry Gayla. Gayla was now noticing how the doctor was fingering her pussy it wasn't as hard as before he was moving his fingers a lot slower and gentler.

She was feeling herself orgasming. Her breathing was deep and heavy. She was cumming in her pussy she was trying desperately to control herself, she knew that everyone in the room knew she was orgasming but she also knew she couldn't stop it. The doctor was doing this to her on purpose the way he was moving fingers it was to make her cum. Gayla closed her eyes and rode her orgasm out to the end.

She was hoping now she was done and the doctor would let her get down from the table and get dressed. She just wanted to go home where she could be alone and think about everything that had just been done to her today, someplace where she could masturbate.

Then without saying anything Gayla felt the doctor's slimy finger poking around her butthole. And the nurse holding onto her arm telling her, "Just relax now Gayla it will be better if your are relaxed, it will be easier on you!!!" "It won't hurt as much!!!"

"What is the doctor going to do to me now?" "What are you doing to me?" Gayla frantically asked.

"I'm going to examine your rectum and your anus, now just relax!!!" The doctor informed her.

"UGH!!!""UGH!!!" "OHH MY BUTT, YOUR FINGER IS BIG, IT HURTS!!!" Gayla squealed out in pain as the doctor mercilessly shoved his large finger up her tight virgin asshole.

In a attempt to get her ass away from the doctors invading finger Gayla twisted her hips and pulled her ass up off the exam table. But the doctor relentlessly continued to bury his finger up her asshole. Gayla instantly felt the urge to shit, the feeling overwhelmed her, she felt like she was going to shit herself right there on the exam table she heard herself farting as the doctor's large thick finger forced the air trapped in her rectum out. It made PPPFFFF hissing sound as it escaped from her tight little hole.

The doctor was taking his time twisting his finger in half circles feeling the walls of Gayla's rectum. Then he wiggled his finger as he moved it around inside of her rectum working it deeper up her ass. He was taking his time enjoying himself. He could feel that she hadn't went to the bathroom yet today. He could feel a large hard turd wedged in her rectum. The doctor knew that having his finger buried up the girl's ass along side of the turd would be making her feel extremely full. The doctor could hear Gayla groaning as he began working his finger in and out of her ass slowly finger fucking her up the butt. He listened to her grunt as he worked his finger in and out of her, stretching her open loosing her hole getting her ready for more.

Gayla groaned loudly in pain, her butt hurt, she violently jerked her ass up off of the table in another attempt to get away from the large fat finger that was stuck up her ass. She knew the doctor's gloved finger was buried all the way in her asshole she could feel his hand wedged between her cheeks and touching her pussy.. She couldn't do anything except lay there and take it. The doctor was fingering her butthole, working his finger all the up her rump and then slowly pulling it out and then roughly pushing it all the way back up her. Gayla sat with with her legs up in the stirrups listening to herself groaning and telling the doctor that she feels like she needs to poop!!! The feeling of needing to poop was starting to make Gayla horny. Everything that had happened to her today and now this, all of it had awakened a new, a different kind of sexual desire in her that she never knew existed until today. The full feeling in rectum, the pressure from the doctor's finger was pushing on her insides it was stimulating her pussy.

"No Gayla you don't have to poop, it's just my finger making you feel full like you need to poop." The doctor told her.

"I'm going to need examine you further, I am going to need to get one more finger into your rectum Gayla." "I need you to calm down and relax for me!!!" The doctor informed her.

"OH GOD NO DOCTOR!!!" "I CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING ELSE UP MY BUTT, PLEASE DON'T!!!" "IT WILL HURT!!!" Gayla loudly pleaded.

The nurse had began trying to soothe Gayla she was massaging her arm and holding her hand. She would occasionally massage Gayla's stomach trying to help her relax. The nurse knew that this was going to be hard on the girl, it was going to be painful taking two of the doctor's large fingers up her tiny little asshole.

Gayla was frantically looking around the room. She was trying to make eye contact with her mother. Wanting her mom to help her, make the doctor stop. This is when she noticed the doctor doctor and her mother looking at each other and her mother nodding her head in approval. Then she could feel the doctor pulling his finger out of her. Gayla started thinking that he was done, then she felt the doctor massaging her asshole with two of his fat fingers, placing both of his fingers against her hole.

She knew now he wasn't done, he was going to put two fingers in her. She could feel her asshole starting to stretch open as both of the doctor's big fingers painfully started making there way into her anus, forcing it open as they pushed against her sphincter causing her to squeal out in pain. Gayla could feel her nipples getting harder and she knew her pussy was swollen and gaping open, she knew she was leaking fluid out of her cunt. She could feel the warm liquid running down over her perineum and onto her ass cheeks. She somehow knew that this time the doctor was going to make her cum again this time from doing it in her ass. She knew that she was helpless to stop it from happening. That this was some kind of initiation, that her mom was aware of what the doctor was doing to her!!!

Sandy was watching all of this happening to her daughter she knew it was part of her physical that this was what the doctor was going to do. But this was way beyond anything she could or would have imagined. She knew the doctor was going to break Gayla in. That he would make her cum. But she wasn't prepared for this. Sandy wanted to reach down between her own legs and masterbate right now while she watched. She didn't care who was in the room. But she didn't want to embarrass her daughter. Instead she clenched her thighs together and squirmed her ass back and forth on her chair. She knew the nurse was watching her squirm around but she was beyond the point of caring.

She knew the nurse was enjoying it too, she knew the nurse personally and the nurse had told her stories of what happens here at the clinic. She knew that when this was over and everyone was gone for the day that the nurse would be put on her knees and made to suck the doctor's cock. Then she would be mercilessly bent over the exam table and fucked up the ass until the doctor filled her butt with his cum. The nurse had told Sandy how horny and out of control the doctor gets from doing these physicals on women. And that she gets routinely fucked at work by the doctor.

Sandy squirmed her ass around on the chair as she watched the doctor forcing his second finger into her daughter's asshole. Sandy watched her daughter's face become distorted with pain. She listened to the sounds her daughter was making as her asshole was being painfully stretched open and her rectum stuffed full. She listened as Gayla squealed loudly begging the doctor to stop. Sandy watched as Gayla's eyes filled with tears, she could hear Gayla telling the doctor she needs to go to the bathroom she needs to SHIT!!!! Then she listened to the obscene grunts her daughter was making as the pressure in her rectum was making the feeling's of needing to shit almost unbearable.

Gayla could hear the doctor telling her mother that she felt full that she hadn't moved her bowels in a while. Gayla heard her mom saying, "I don't think she has been able to for a day or two doctor!!!"

Then Gayla heard the doctor telling her mom, "I will be sure to give her something to take care of it before you go home today a suppository or two."

Gayla's butthole was beginning to loosing up, it wasn't hurting nearly as much. It was actually starting to feel good. Gayla felt her asshole flutter open momentarily as she heard a fart escaping around the doctor's fingers it was just a small PPPFFFF and then she could smell her own ass and then nothing else. Gayla tried pushing in an attempt to open her butthole. This caused her to feel like she was going to shit herself.

The doctor could feel her asshole opening then squeezing his fingers when she tried this. Feeling this he began fingering her harder and deeper working his fingers in her aggressively.

The harder fingering was starting to make Gayla moan it was becoming pleasurable it was making her fantasize about taking a cock up her ass. She could feel another orgasm starting to build, this time it was starting too feel like it was happening deep up inside of her ass, from up inside of her guts.

The nurse was also helping things out, helping Gayla to feel better. The nurse was sensually massaging Gayla's arms and shoulders then running her hands down her sides and over her belly almost touching her mound then slowly working her hands back up dragging her fingernails over the same area she had just massaged, then letting her fingernails brush lightly over the young girls tits, this was helping to drive Gayla over the edge. Gayla was moaning now she had began to hump her ass up and down on the table again.

She was trying to make eye contact with the nurse but she was having a hard time focusing her eyes, they were wanting to roll up into the back of her head.

The doctor knew she was getting close to cumming he could tell by the way she was responding to his touch, the way her asshole had started to milk his fingers, her breathing was becoming very erratic. Gayla's nipples were fully erect and she was sweating, her forehead had large beads of perspiration rolling off of it and down the sides of her face. The doctor kept aggressively fingering her butt working his fingers all the way in until his hand was rubbing Gayla's twat. This was helping her to orgasm the rubbing and the pressure on her lips and clitoris were starting to send her over the edge she was going to cum!!!

Gayla had gripped the side of the exam table with her free hand she was squeezing the table as hard as she could, with her other hand she was holding the nurse's hand and pleading, "PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS IN FRONT OF MY MOM, MY GOD NOT IN FRONT OF MY MOTHER THIS PLEASE!!!!"

"It's ok Gayla, your mom is grown woman, she understands, relax and let this happen, you can cum for us, it's okay Gayla!!!" The nurse soothed her in a soft affectionate tone of voice.

Gayla listened, she knew that she was going to cum and that her mom was going to watch her orgasm. Gayla was out of control with sexual lust all she was able to do now was let it happen. She couldn't keep it building up inside of her. Gayla felt herself squirming around and humping her ass up and down on the exam table. She could feel the doctor's fingers pumping in and out her asshole, she could feel her pussy spasming. She could feel the thick clear fluid leaking out of her twat and running down over her ass cheeks.

Sandy was watching her daughter humping her ass up and down on the exam table. She was watching as Gayla was cumming hard. Gayla was trying to force the doctor's fingers deeper up her asshole by humping her butt up and down on the doctors hand.

Gayla was wanting more, the sensation of having her tight hole forced open by the doctor's two large fingers and the way he was pushing them into her pussy through the walls of her rectum was to much, the feeling of his fingers pushing into her pussy from the inside of her asshole had sent her over the edge she was falling into a deep dark tunnel.

Gayla was half delirious with lust. She was babbling trying to apologize for this happening, this wasn't supposed to happen at the doctors. She tried to control it, too keep it from happening. But it was happening anyway she wasn't able to control it, it was happening it was taking control of her, her asshole felt numb she was desperately squeezing it shut and then trying to push it open trying to feel the doctor's fingers in her. As Gayla rode her orgasm she felt like she was flying through a dark tunnel she tried to look around but she couldn't see her eyes wouldn't focus, everything looked black, like it does right before you pass out, she could hear herself trying to tell her mom she was sorry for being such a slut. She was starting to sob she was crying from the emotional rollercoaster she was riding on.