Gaze of the Werewolf Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice's throat was dry. She could never get enough of seeing this sight, as it never failed to make her incredibly horny. Come to think of it, she had the exact same feeling when seeing Tamara naked, or the others in her growing research group. Put it this way, she hadn't exactly regretted stepping down from her corporate position yet.

Alice reached over to a shelf that was recessed at the foot of her bed. She often entertained guests here and had a special shelf for each one. This time for Lupe, she picked up a couple of lead weights, each hanging at the base of a fine silver chain and with an adjustable tightener at the top.

She sat on the bed, with Lupe standing facing her, legs parted. It was all Alice could do not to dive in head-first, as she was both fascinated and aroused just by the sight of that dark beauty. She held one of Lupe's labia in her fingers, it was heavily wrinkled, warm and silky soft. Alice gently turned the screw of the weight until it pinched into her dark skin, firmly attached. She gently lowered the weight until it hung suspended, tugging heavily downward on the straining lip flesh until it was stretched out fully, smooth and shiny.

Lupe moaned, biting her lower lip at the mixture of pleasure and pain that wracked her. Having had several piercings and initiation scarrings already, this sensation was something that the young girl welcomed.

Alice repeated the job on Lupe's other cunt-lip. Both weights now hung side by side, Lupe's labia stretched out to be fully four inches long from base to tip.

"Walk for me," Alice demanded, and Lupe took slow steps forward, each one setting the weights swinging in opposite directions like pendulums. The poor girl took another step and nearly stumbled at the sensations that assaulted her body.

"Stop."

Alice knelt to inspect Lupe. The tribal girl's labia were shiny with her secretions, fully demonstrating the heights of her rising lust. Alice took a sniff. Lupe always smelt so different to the other girls, earthy and untamed. The dark-haired Valkyrie spread her tribal treasures apart, nuzzling her nostrils into the welcoming wetness until the bridge of her nose bumped against Lupe's clitty-gem.

Lupe trembled, sitting on the bed as Alice roughly spread her further, spearing her hungrily with her tongue whilst quickly pulling down her own red latex panties, leaving her clad only in a crimson mini-skirt. Lupe clutched the back of Alice's head with one hand, grinding her pussy in time with her lover's movements.

Without breaking from Alice, Lupe arched back and selected one of the generous range of canine dildos that hung from the back wall. She inspected it briefly, hefting it in her palm. It was mid-sized as far as the selection went. Colored purple and red, it was realistically contoured, almost as if it had been modeled directly from a real were-canine. Which it had. If she remembered correctly, this selection was 'One-Ear'.

She handed the firm rubber cock to Alice. Still with her head buried between coffee-colored thighs, the Swede pulled a leather harness from under the bed, fixing it around her waist without coming up for air. A plain black dildo pointed inwards and she shifted her weight slightly to slide it gradually into her greedily waiting cooze. That done, the doggy dildo clicked nicely into place onto the opposite side of the harness, so that both herself and whoever was on the receiving end could be equally satisfied.

Alice raised her head from Lupe's thighs, her eyes gleaming and her mouth shining wet. She assisted Lupe back to her feet and readily lifted her into the air, which would have been surprising if one wasn't aware of the Valkyrie's innate strength. Without breaking gaze with Lupe, she dropped the local girl downwards, plunging One-Ear's replica cock deep into her cunny in one quick movement.

Lupe howled, animal-like in her pleasure, the weights now hanging down the curves of her thighs and swaying from side to side as Alice quickly set a steady fucking rhythm.

Lupe took the shaft without too much trouble, at least as far down as the fat knot, which pushed up impatiently against her slippery opening. Alice/Valkyrie had Lupe/Toteni right where she wanted her. With both hands cupping the girl's brown ass, Alice thrust and pulled back and forth, wiggling her hips to force that generous bulge past the noble girl's threshold. Lupe howled upwards, firmly plugged and not resisting the canine assault.

With a sudden plop, the last 3 inches of the canine cock was sucked inside Toteni's depths. Even her pussy seemed shocked by the intrusion, her dark inner entrance stretched into a startled 'O' around the bulky cock-base. The tribal princess thrashed wildly as the tapered tip of the rubber shaft thrust inwards towards her cervix. She was never happier than when riding one of her extended wild family and this strange foreign lady had introduced her to the next best thing. Lupe had experienced such magic and adventure since that fateful day when Alice had literally crashed into her world.

The caramel princess abandoned herself. Normally she was the one dominating her werewolf pack, undisputed head of the local pecking order. However, although Lupe had a level of dominance over the beastial kingdom, Alice seemed to be able to control her entire world. Lupe was in awe of the facilities here, she had found magick hiding in every corner. Moving picture screens, flying houses, mechanical animals, mysterious sources of heat and light. And so Lupe, the Princess of the Toteni, knowingly submitted to the toned Valkyrie in recognition that Alice was the Queen of this world of magick.

Alice loved this feeling too, taking the local princess roughly and putting her in her place, even using a familiar werewolf prick from her own pack. Lupe's ass was generous indeed, allowing Alice a firm grip with which to plunder her bounty. The muscular Norse warrior and ex-CEO was now back to conquering new and exotic frontiers.

Lupe's eyes were closed, the girl was focused on the sensations spiraling out from her pleasure center. She could barely move, impaled as she was on the firm canine cock. Alice fell forwards with Lupe onto the bed, landing on the girl and merely increasing her rhythmic thrusts as Lupe moaned and thrashed, helpless to resist. Alice began moving a little from side to side also, setting the weights jumping against Lupe's thighs. Her drooping labia were now shiny with her secretions, sensitive and as sore as a woken bear. She couldn't take much more of this.

The door opened almost silently and Rebecca slipped inside. 'Lady Midnight' as she now was, was dressed in her usual way that left little to the imagination. She wore dark boots, purple elbow gloves and her dress, slit generously down the front to expose her midriff and cleavage, also exposed her glossy purple latex panties underneath.

Rebecca threw back her hood, her eyes widening at the scene that met her. She reached back to unclip the back of her dress, which readily slid to the floor. Now clad only in boots, gloves and panties, she looked ready for action, her perky pink nipples poking out like coat-hooks.

It was now obvious that Rebecca's panties were more fully formed than the skimpy standard-issue thongs that most of the others wore. This was due to a number of reasons. First off was that Rebecca refused to shave herself, believing that hairiness, being a natural state, helped her in any sexual magick. The second was that Rebecca was incredibly naturally hairy, both 'down there' and under her arms.

Rebecca stood by Lupe and tugging out the waist of her panties, wiggled them down her trim legs. Beneath, Rebecca sported a thick thatch of brown pubic hair, tangled and wild. The third and final reason for her wearing them was about to become apparent.

Alice had paused to watch, smiling. Lupe wriggled even more, shaking her head from side to side, "No," she gasped, "I can't take it."

"Oh, but you will my dear," replied Lady Midnight in her cut glass tones.

She swung one leg over and sat over Lupe's face, positioning her hairy cunny right over the jungle girl's face and pinning her arms to the bed. Lupe snorted as the strong scent assailed her, but there was no escape. Rebecca slowly lowered herself. Her ripe pussy was already dripping on to Lupe's cheek. "Lick me," she ordered and Lupe began to tongue lash the English witch. She was clearly getting into it, burying her head deeper into Rebecca's lust-hole.

Satisfied that everything was going according to plan, Alice resumed her short thrusts, leaning forward to French kiss the grinning Rebecca as she did so. Pinned like a butterfly between the two others, Lupe was writhing. She'd already been close to climax before Lady Midnight's unexpected arrival and this unexpected pussy worship now had her whole body humming.

She bucked up and down on One-Ear's cloned shaft, working it deeper. The pointed tip grazing her soft inner walls, grazing until, BAM! Lupe came long and loud, wailing and lost in her animal passion. Her juicy inner walls spasmed around the firm rubber prick inside her, until she thought she would pass out.

Rebecca and Alice were still groping each others breasts as they kissed. Alice, the slightly shorter of the two, was plucking at Rebecca's visibly erect, pencil eraser nipples, whilst in response, Rebecca had taken hold of Alice's breasts and was kneading them softly.

Alice kept jiggling up and down, grinding the dildo inside of herself. She was close now and getting closer. Rebecca broke their passionate kiss and moved down to attend to her partner's breasts, knowing how sensitive they were. Her tongue teasingly circled the nipple, feeling it tense and harden in her mouth. She suckled the whole teat into her mouth, twisting and teasing it.

Alice gasped in pleasure, her breathing becoming more ragged. On to the other nipple Rebecca went, leaving her silk-gloved fingers tugging on Valkyrie's freshly sucked breast. It took only a minute of this before Alice's eyes widened as she tensed and shook, biting her lip as her pleasure burst forth. She was the opposite of Lupe, no writhing and screaming for her, but a silent shudder and a low moan of satisfaction.

Rebecca slowly released Alice's nipple as her breathing returned to normal. The purple-clad witch rolled herself off of Lupe's face, exposing the tribal girl's juice smeared visage. Alice steadied herself against Lupe's thighs, unclipping the werewolf dildo from her tool-belt but leaving it inside her partner. The two women were separated once again.

Alice then quickly unclipped the labia weights from Lupe, freeing her nether lips from the constant tugging. Lupe gasped, reaching down to massage her pained mound.

"Not so soon," Rebecca demanded, "clean isn't my natural state, so maybe you can mess me back up. I'm sure that the Princess of Beasts could handle just one more cock?"

Toteni didn't look so sure, but Rebecca wasn't taking no for an answer. "First off, I'll be needing this!" She grasped the end of the werewolf dildo still impaling Lupe and waggled it firmly back and forth. Lupe writhed and groaned once more, still sensitive. The witch tugged the cock firmly outward, watching Lupe's pussy-mound bulge, with the knot resisting any backward movement. "Wow, I bet that is sore," Rebecca teased, only to pull at it more firmly.

Lupe squealed as the fat knot slowly strained apart her aching hole, lewdly stretching it out into a perfectly widening circle, as the bulk of the knot relentlessly slipped past her slick gates. With a plop, the wobbling dildo popped out of her stubbled cunny, leaving it quivering and gaping, exposed to the view of the other two (and to Tamara, still watching remotely, unknown to all).

** END of part one **

12