Geek Girlfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Macie had recovered enough to laugh a little and play with my hair. "Wanna see it again, huh? Wanna , baby?"

I nodded rapidly and opened my mouth.

"It might taste a little... nasty now... you OK with that?"

I nodded again. She was obviously forgetting a whole other section of porn I'd saved on my laptop. Nasty was not a problem.

I reached up and grasped the sides of Macie's panties and pulled them down. She used my head to balance upon as she stepped out of them. I stuffed them in my back pocket and took a moment to admire her again in the dim light of the alley.

Her cocklet had a slight upward curve, ending in a small button of a circumcised head. Her balls were so tiny and drawn up toward the warmth of her body that they were almost out of sight. I wondered how old Macie really could be - or what kind of prescriptions she must be taking - to have genitalia this undeveloped-looking. She had the penis and nuts of an eight year-old.

Again, as I watched, her little dick steadily rose until it pointed right at my face, waiting for me.

"I took my little pill last night and this afternoon, like a good girl," she cooed. "Just so I could give you this show."

Her crotch smelled awful and wonderful now, a mix of her sweet-musky scent and the digestive juices from her own stomach. A chunk of something was actually stuck to the side of her dick. I reached out and pulled it free, then looked up at her as I popped it into my mouth and chewed. As I swallowed she shuddered hard and pulled on my hair.

"I knew I was right about you," she whispered. Then my mouth engulfed her once again. Macie groaned and at once began to rock her hips against my face, fucking her entire crotch into my throat.

I sent one hand up to play with her tits as she hunched over me, while my other hand worked up into the crack of her ass. Her hole was slippery and loose, waiting for me. I worked two fingers into her easily as I continued to suction her entire genitalia into my mouth.

Once I was sure I had a firm angle on her prostate I pulled back a little and let her balls drop out, so I only had her cocklet between my lips. As I sucked and rotated my face over her short, stiff dick I made sure to dig rhythmically against her ass-gland. Macie went crazy. Her hands in my hair locked on like a death grip, and her groans and moans became shouts of "FUCK ME!" and "OH GOD!" that were easily heard even over the thumping blast of music still pouring out the open door of the club twenty yards away.

Then Macie was up on her toes, jamming her dicklet deep into my mouth, and coming hard. Her gland twitched mightily under my fingers, sending hot jets of semen directly down my throat. She finally shuddered all over, shivering almost, and fell back against the dumpster. Keeping my mouth around her rapidly softening dick, she sighed.

"Oh my. Jackie, that was nice. So nice."

My fingers were still deep in her ass, and my other hand was still stroking her chest. I suckled tenderly on her little sausage as she breathed deeply and recovered. Then her gland tightened again beneath my fingers.

"Here you go, baby," she breathed.

A sudden flow of hot urine surged into my mouth, but I was just ready for it. Gulping, I pressed my fingers against her gland and gained control, alternately jetting it into my mouth and cutting off most of the flow, giving me time to swallow. In knew how excruciating a pleasure that could be, and Macie obviously felt the same way about it. She began to writhe on my hand in sweet agony the longer I used her prostate to stop and start her salty stream.

"Oh Jesus Fuck!" She squealed. "It's too much! Oh GOD!"

Finally her bladder was empty, and with the last spurt of her piss juice I yanked my fingers free from her moist asshole, causing Macie to once again shudder and groan.

Still on my knees, I grinned up at her and wiped off my mouth with the back of my ass-slickened hand. Then, making sure she was watching with her bleary, pleasure-drenched eyes, I held those two fingers under my nose and deeply sniffed. Ah... There was no mistaking the rich, earthy aroma of Macie's shit. Sadly, my fingers weren't thick with it - no, it was more like the strongest, sweetest hint. I locked eyes with her as I stuck both fingers deep in my mouth and slowly licked and sucked them clean.

She managed a weak chuckle and tousled my hair. "You are a dirty man," she proclaimed. I shrugged.

"You had all that access to my computer," I said simply. "You knew that already."

I helped her to stand and get her panties back on, her skirt and tube top back in place. I ended up carrying her out of the alley on account of her lost heels. Out in the streetlights - and amongst all the usual Friday night downtown crowd - we were suddenly both very aware of our soiled clothing. I took her to my Jeep and drove her to my home. Her new home.

12