All Comments on 'Geek's BIG Break Ch. 07'

by PreacherPorn

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
GioSoloGioSoloabout 3 years ago
Glad you’re back

I’m glad you’re back to writing again. Really enjoyed this and Vengeance, but it’s been a bit since I last read them so I’ll have to go back and reread them. I’m a little reticent though, as I remember you having Tara go to her father which I really didn’t like. I may just call it a day for Geek and wait on Vengeance. Either way, really happy to see you back and writing such a long chapter no less.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 3 years ago
Holy sweet Baby Jesus

Perfect can't wait to see them shit stains taken down and to see Gio own that town.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Phenomenal! Many more parts please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
All I can say is this.

Daaaammmmnnnn! 😮

PerveratheartPerveratheartabout 3 years ago
Freaking Awesome

Can we have more really soon please.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Expertly written - hotter than hell. 5*

RamazaRamazaabout 3 years ago

I really like this story, but all the yelling in caps is very annoying and distracting, I simply passed over those passages in the chapters, also Tara’s baby talk really kills the mood.

But aside from that, it’s all good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Glad to see you back

I liked sending Tara back to Greg, it jives with some of the hints you'd left. I liked that you had Tiffany stay with Gio and show she's her own woman. Looking forward to seeing where things lead with Mia and with Becky.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Damn great read looking forward to many more in this and hopefully many more other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

MORE!!! PLEASE!!! I absolutely disagree with Ramaza, it was wonderful as is! Also -just a suggestion- maybe a story about Tara and her daddy.? Thanks for writing, it was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The whole bdsm is starting up and now I'm losing interest. That makes every story boring and repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've started skipping most of the sex scenes too. It just doesn't interest me as much as what's happening with the characters.

One thing though is how is Abi able to just jump in and be so dominant? I kinda hope that is answered at some point. She goes from being abused and blackmailed to getting together with her love and accepts everything and joins in so readily it was a little odd. Accepting it is one thing but just being able to start giving orders like she was born to it was weird.

aakr5144aakr5144about 3 years ago
Awesome chapter

Love your stories. Looking forward towards the next chapter....

ballfan2001ballfan2001about 3 years ago
Lot's more please

Great series, looking forward to lot's more chapters. So much more that can be written, thanks for sharing this with us.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 3 years ago
please

may i have another?

RichardmilnerRichardmilnerabout 3 years ago

Please may you bless us with another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Conclusion

Great story so far, but it needs a conclusion where we find out how Dean and his father along with the football team and coaches get their comeuppance as well as how the app company works out. Does Gio get Mia to join? How does the family fare?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Continue

This is a great story, please find time to continue it. You have so much more to write,

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln69about 3 years ago
Encore Encore

You have a great story line going please continue with many more chapters!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can’t wait for this to continue!

BigtroyBigtroyabout 3 years ago

Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More more more please & soon!!

Poseidon60Poseidon60about 3 years ago

More!!! NOW MORE !!!! :)

KtmgoKtmgoabout 3 years ago

Excellent!! Can't wait to see where this goes!

Duckman4613Duckman4613about 3 years ago

I love this story. My only complaint is I don't like the fact Abi is just his love I was hoping she would be his queen of his harem but still a submissive. But still a great story.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Disappointment

Tara and Tiffany, like Abi, were chillidermen. But they were able to keep their hymen. And Greg was wrong, Tiffany isn't submissive, she's actually in love. Abi was just a calculating whore. Believed a stupid lie about going to jail for debt? In the age of the Internet? Two clicks and all the laws are on the screen. She was just profiting from fucking a soccer player. And probably his father and be their submissive whore. Now she shows off all her slave and whore knowledge as a mistress. What love for Gia if they haven't spoken in years? And as soon as she found out he could have power and money she remembered love? She's so fucked she has no problem taking a 13 inch cock in all her holes and screaming that she can't get enough. That's with an average size of 6-7 inches.

Love is evil, and you'll love an asshole too. And assholes and whores take advantage of that.

Too bad about Gio. And mom should notice that, go into mommy mode, and open his eyes.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

Plumb which you have used to describe the glans penis means that Gio has a lead head to his penis, the word you were looking for was plum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked the story until now...Sorry but adding a mistress out of the blue without talking to each women individually first is just wrong unless they had previously agreed that this would be acceptable as a possible future. Which they hadn't! AND nevermind the fact he is allowing her to control and discipline his pets/slaves.

Now he is NOT the master but a pet like the others as soon as he requelished his control to someone else and let's not forget the fact he is breaking his pledge to not share/give them to anyone else!!!!

Fyi Abi is a gold digger and jumping to another richer kid/man. Weird(being sarcastic) isn't it that all of a sudden she is a strong willed alpha female and she figured out her mom's a lawyer(who would knows the law about Corp and contracts (mortgage is a contract loan) for default of payment...jail?) Plus, to shine the gold some more...She wasn't ok with his lifestyle choice not until her mom brought up the figures$$ he would be making and already started to make.

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 years ago

The language is just getting too silly.

Everyone is a slut of some sort and it becomes almost childish and makes the story unreadable.

Otherwise the general storyline is great.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This storyline is so beautiful and hot. I just can't wait to read more. One thing though. Please let someone proofread your work. Other than that I'm really enjoying your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good lord, not even close to what reality is. Reads like silkdtockinglover's work, no idea about the subject that you write about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This got quite silly as opposed to sexy. Everyone is a cum dumpster, slut or bitch.

Maybe I'm off base here but cmon, everyone deserves respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good Story. Abi needs a little more explanation. From the rich boys little cum slut (falling for a very weak blackmail scheme and folding immediately) to instant formidable dominatrix?

That mother and daughter never talked.

While it is a fantasy story Abi kinda broke my willing suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now the story took a very stupid turn. A lot like how Hollywood does its movies and streaming shows nowadays.

Well, can't say it was good while it lasted...

I'm outta here!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another 5 star. Abi being a closet Dom is a bit of a surprise. Felt a bit more crazy over the top than recent chapters. But if she rims her slaves she may be just what they need. I suppose next they'll kidnap the Chadwick boys and turn them into sissies with huge gaping assholes.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 stars. Keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn, well it got crazy there at the end. So many things to nitpick at though. Walls of caps are so damn hard to read; just use exclamation marks to emphasize shouting, please! Abi didn't think to speak to her mother, who works in legal, about the proposition? Nah just OK I'll be this twat's slave, not gonna question anything. Then becomes this instant over-the-top dom at the end. Don't get me wrong, it was pretty hot at first, but it was a bit ridiculous that it made it more hilarious than sexual. And yeah, I'm starting to feel that heavy disrespectful vibe that we saw in the early chapters before Gio realized he was being a tool. I dunno, it just felt a bit off. Still entertaining and want to read more, but it just had a different vibe.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A bit too much going on.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I've read this whole series so far a few times and I love it, except this chapter and I apologize for saying this but Abi really annoys me. Is she really that dumb, her mothers a lawyer for bloody sake. Abi couldn't go to her mother and ask if Deans father was lying or anyone else for that matter? And I'm sorry but making her all of a sudden an over powered disrespectful dom. Sorry but it did seem like she let the power go to her head, especially with Tiffany and Fiona. They were the first ones to submit to Gio, they deserve more respect. I absolutely love your writing and stories but Abi is just a little too much, especially with her history with Dean, she needs to be taken down a few pegs. Gio's the only dom, plain and simple, everyone else is below him. But then I like Bio lol.

thatusernameistakenthatusernameistaken5 months ago

For the love of all that is holy (or unholy given the story tags) get an editor. As just one example, dominate is what a dominant does. You keep using one where you should be using the other.

It's an interesting story but it's incredibly hard to read as is.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So Abi either has Stockholm syndrome or is secretly a lesbian dominatrix either way I don’t like her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPreacherPorn@PreacherPorn
Hey Luvs, Update for you and answers to a few questions I've seen in the comments on my stories. I'm hard at work on part thirteen of Geeks Big Break trying to tie up some of the threads. Especially the athletic department investigation and getting the Chadwicks their just des...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES