Geek's BIG Break Ch. 08

Story Info
Gio's erotic adventures continue.
16.7k words
4.74
106.2k
302

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 02/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,066 Followers

Geek's BIG Break Ch.8

This is a work of fiction, written for fantasy purposes. It includes unrealistic sexual practices and fantasy situations. If you like your erotica more reality based, then pass on this series

All participants involved in sexual scenes are 18 years old or older.

IF you haven't read the first six parts I'd do that first. Here's a short overlook of parts 1-6:

Chapter 1 Gio McLoed's older sister Fiona sees her brother's big fat cock, measures it and then sucks and fucks it, taking his virginity. Unknown to the two, his mother sees them and videotapes them to blackmail Geo into fucking her.

Chapter 2: Gio shows the Anderson Twins his Big Fat Cock and realizes his sister is right. He takes both twins as cum sluts. Tiffany willingly and Tara reluctantly. Then he humiliates them by having them make their Jock boyfriends watch them both fuck and suck him. Fiona gets informed she is also one of his sluts and after a token resistance even agrees to let him breed her. Then Gio gets two surprises, the first when Mister Anderson turns his daughters over to him, the second when his mother wants to know why he isn't fucking her.

Chapter 3: In which Gio's mom learns what she has to do to get her son's big fat cock. Then sucks and fucks him in the entranceway to their house. Begs her son to make her pregnant and is carried to bed completely satisfied. The next morning Gio straightens out some issues he caused, decided who to impregnate and who not to and tells his growing harem where they all will reside for the foreseeable future. The Twins and Gio arrive at school to face an angry Brock and Chris.

Chapter 4: In which Gio protects Tiffany and Tara from their exes and gets hauled to the office. We find out a secret about Gio and his hobby. He takes control of the Vice Principal and makes her his school time slut and forces her to find him women to relieve his pressure at school. Then he takes his mom in her office at works and they get caught in the act.

Chapter 5: In which Gio sends Tara home with Greg for a night of Daddy/Daughter Delight. Realizes he has to 'give' the Anderson Twins to the true love of their lives, their own Father. Then has to convince Fiona she is more to him than a convenient cum dump, but truly one of the loves of his life. All while dealing with school, his rising responsibilities as Master of a harem and figuring out who to sell his social media app too.

Chapter 6: Tiffany decides she wants to belong to Gio but he's sent her back to her Dad with Tara who wants to be Daddy's Breeding Princess.

Gio continues to try to impregnate his mom. She arranges for Gio to get a Financial Valuation done on his Clicktalk app. Gio meets a new girl, and is given a dressing down by Greg Anderson for the way he handled Tiffany and Tara. He also gets a loaner bike while his is being fixed and meets the Tailor who promises him custom fit clothes befitting a young adult.

Chapter 7: Gio meets the owner of a local adult story Pink Cherry who helps him with outfits and collars for his women. He returns home and makes things right with Tiffany accepting her as his sex slave and collaring her as such. Mia shows up to tell him how to increase the Value of his company. Beth Long, Abi's mother arrives and learns about Gio's new life. Later she returns with Abi and they ask Gio for help getting away from the Chadwick men.

Don't forget to add to your favorites if you like the story and drop me a comment to let me know what you want to see next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gio woke the next morning in the king-size bed in the master bedroom. He couldn't remember how he'd gotten there. The last thing he could remember was Becky Long sucking on his big fat cock, trying to get him hard again so he could continue to pump seed into his mother. As he looked around, he could see he'd missed a few things last night.

Spooning in the gigantic bed with him on the right side was his new fiancé, Abi Long. His hardening cock nestled between her perfect ass cheeks. His arm across her, one hand holding onto her luscious left breast. The hand coming around his stomach and lazily rubbing on his abs was obviously that of his sister Fiona.

Gio could see both Becky and Tiffany at their feet. Tiffany curled around Abi and Becky around him. In the full-size bed from his room that had been moved to the end of his bed, his mother lay with a sex wedge under her hips. So even though he couldn't remember it, obviously they'd rearranged the rooms, and he'd fucked her again last night. Someone, probably Abi, had made her keep her hips elevated to get his sperm as deep into her womb as possible.

Just then Abi ground her sweet little ass into his morning hard on, causing him to grind back. Then she looked over her shoulder at him and smiled and whispered. "Good Morning that feels like someone is awake and ready for some relief."

Gio smiled at her and kissed her. Abi turned and took his hard cock into her deliciously sore and stretched pussy. Then she began slowly fucking him until Gio fucked back into her. They twisted into a missionary position, with Gio pounding into her perfectly sized cunt. For only the second time in his life was he buried balls deep in a woman's pussy, his woman's pussy. They fit like two missing puzzle pieces and before long Abi was moaning and crying in orgasmic ecstasy.

"Baby, don't cum in me! You need to pull out when you get close and dump that cum in your Mom's fertile cunt. We want her knocked up with your incest baby."

Knowing she was right, Gio kissed her and just kept pounding into her, perfect for him, pussy. He never slowed or stopped until all she could do was moan and scream his name as she rolled from one orgasm into the next. Having not yet gone to take his morning piss, he wasn't rising as fast to his first cum of the day.

Instead Gio enjoyed watching as the girl of his dreams became a mindless drooling sex-doll on his Big Fat Cock. Finally, after about twenty-five minutes, he felt the familiar churning as his balls drew close to his body to spew his first load of the day.

He quickly crawled over to his mother, who had been watching as he'd fucked Abi. "Good morning Mommy-slut are you ready for your first injection of baby batter this morning?"

His mother smiled up at him. "Good morning, Master. Yes, your Mommy-Slut is ready, watching you and Mistress has me good and wet for you!"

As he lined up to thrust into her eager hole, she put her hand on his arm. "Gio, could you go easy this morning? I'm still very sore from the extensive baby making last night."

Gio leaned down and kissed her, stroking her face gently. "Of course, Mom, I'm sorry if I hurt you."

Cecilia shook her head. "You didn't hurt me, baby, but a woman can only take so much at once. You fucked me for almost three hours straight after you collared me. It's been a while since I've had that kind of fuckfest. Hell, I'm not sure I ever had that kind of sexual encounter before. I'm just a little tender this morning."

Gio lined up again and gently eased as much of himself into her as she could take. Then he slowly pumped in and out. The only problem was he wasn't sure he was going to cum this way, and he really needed to cum. Almost like she could see the problem, Abi came down to where he and his mother were and stopped them. "Pull out Gio. You aren't ever going to cum like that. Fuck me and when you are ready to cum, pull out and put the tip in your mommy and fill her up."

Abi laid down beside Cecilia and took her hand, connecting the two of them. "Don't worry, Mommy-Slut, I told you I'll make sure you get the baby batter you need. You'll be carrying Gio's baby in your womb before the end of the week."

Cecilia leaned over and kissed the one woman she'd always known would marry her son. "Thank you, Mistress."

Gio plunged back into Abi and in no time at all he was ready to blow his load and slid from her tight, perfect pussy into his mother's waiting cunt. Blasting rope after rope into her waiting womb, coating the egg that had already entered with his potent seed. None of them realizing that Cecilia McLoed was even now pregnant with her own son's incestuous child.

Once Gio pulled out of his mother, Tiffany was beside them on her knee's in the Humble position, ass in the air for Gio to fuck her Doggie Style before dumping another load into his own mother's cunt. Then as she pulled out, Fiona was there waiting for her turn to help her little brother relieve his morning hard on with another load for his mother. As he was plowing into his big sister, hammering her into her fourth or fifth orgasm of their session, Abi leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"Your sister has a secret. She told me last night. Once you knock your Mommy up, Fiona wants you to plant a baby in her belly. She's already stopped her birth control. Just think, Gio watching both your Mommy and Sissy's bellies growing with your baby. Each of them swelling as your child develops inside them. Their titties growing fat with the milk to feed your child, who will also be your sibling and niece or nephew. You are going to put a baby in both of the women of your family. Then I'm going to make you give me a little baby brother or sister, too. You'll watch my mother grow large with your baby too. Can you see it, Gio? You are going to have three children by this time next year. Maybe I'll even have to let you put a baby in me too."

Her words drove him crazy, and he almost didn't get out of Fiona in time. Gio slammed his cock into his mother's cunt with an animalistic growl. The rough treatment tearing an orgasm from her as she convulsed under him in mind numbing pleasure. He roared as his balls churned out so much cum, his vision went gray, and the extra squirted back out of his mother's pussy around his driving cock. It was running down her body and across her still spasming asshole as her earth-shattering climax just swept her away.

With his cock spent for the moment, Gio felt the urgent need to piss. He jumped from the bed and ran to the master bath to relieve himself. While there, he showered. He wanted to go to the Gym this morning and start working on building on the Muscles he'd started last summer. He came back into the room to see that all the women besides Abi and his mother had gone to get ready for their day. Abi smiled at him.

"Fiona is getting dressed she said you and she were heading to the gym this morning. Apparently, she needs to get you set up with a training schedule. My Mother went next door to get both her and I some clothes. Tiffany is in your old room cleaning and talking to her sister. Your mother has another ten minutes minimum before she may move off that wedge. Then she said she needs to get ready for work. What are our plans today after you get done at the gym?"

Gio pulled her into his arms and kissed her. "I will need to contact Mia Gitka and give her the new numbers so she can finish her valuation of my company. I also want to see if she'd like to come work for me as my CFO. Your mother made sense last night. Even if I sold to one of the companies wanting to buy Click-talk, I should set up a business that will separate my money from company money.

Then I'll need to talk to your mom again about setting up the company legally. I also need to go by the Pink Cherry and pick up her collar and another set of uniforms for her and you. What color do you think we should dress your mom in, and what color do you want as your signature color?"

Abi thought for a minute. "I think my mom should be opposite of yours. Since you did your mom in white and cream, let's do my mom in black and gray. Her stockings should be opposite of your mom's too, so white stockings and black pumps. I'm your queen, so I'm going to be in gold and yellow. I'll get the girls to order some assorted lingerie in their colors and sizes. Am I going to get a collar too?"

Gio shook his head. "No, you are my equal, so no collar for you. I thought we might go look at engagement rings once we get everything else done. I'm also going to pick up a few spare collars. One more gold, and several in silver. The gold is for Mia if she decides she wants to be part of our family. The silver collar's will be for women who want to belong to me and will help with my medical needs when necessary, but not be part of our family."

Abi frowned. "I understand about Mia. Tiffany and I talked about her last night after you passed out. But Gio, I don't want you to keep adding extra women to our family or to your life. I think with the five or six if Mia joins us, we should be able to keep one of us with you all the time and take care of any relief you need. I know Tiffany said you have Ms. Hill at school, and she agreed to find you willing partners.

But now you are talking about leaving school and going the same route as Tiffany and Tara with the Virtual classrooms. I told mom I'm going to do that as well since we only have until May until we graduate. Don't you think the family should be able to keep you satisfied?"

Gio smiled at Abi. "I just don't want to overwork any of you, Abi. I mean, Mom may already be pregnant and that will mean a few weeks where she can't help. Now Fiona and you said your mom as well, that means I'll lose half the family at about the same time."

Before they could discuss the matter further, Fiona came in and dressed for a workout. "Are we going to the gym or not?"

Gio smiled at his sister. "Yes, we're going to the gym."

At the gym Gio met Trevor who took him on as a client and the trainer, tested him and put him on a weight and cardio training schedule. He would do core work three days a week along with a half hour of cardio and then upper body one day and lower body one day. Then finally one full workout of just cardio and a day off to let his muscles rest before redoing the whole thing.

As they arrived home after their workout, Tiffany met them at the door. She wanted to talk to Gio about the conversation she had with her sister and father that morning while he was at the gym.

"Master, Tara, and I talked with Daddy this morning. If you approve, I will transfer to the online campus for school. Tara is going to work for Daddy as an intern for his Personal Assistant. Mrs. Jackson told Daddy yesterday that she was putting in a two-month notice. Her daughter called to tell her she was pregnant, and Mrs. Jackson wants to retire and move to Florida to be closer to her first grandchild. Daddy is going to have her train Tara to take her place. That will give a reason for Daddy to take Tara with him when he needs to travel for work.

Plus, it keeps her from having to go to school with the football team. I would like to stop having to go to that school every day too. Daddy said he would transfer us both, but only if you agreed I could change, since I belong to you now."

Gio thought about it for a moment. Honestly, it was an excellent solution with the news that the team was looking for ways to get to him and the girls already. Add Abi and Becky both, cutting off the Chadwick men as well. It might be a suitable solution for him and Abi as well. He could protect everyone better from home where school politics would be involved. He and Abi talked with their Moms who both were in the kitchen fixing breakfast for everyone.

Everyone agreed it would be a better solution than Gio trying to protect the three girls and himself at school every day until the situation was resolved. With the information and video's that Gio had on Annelise Hill, there probably wouldn't be any pushback from the administration about their transferring. If the vice-principal really wanted Gio to use her occasionally, they could set it up for her to come by the house to monitor his progress regularly. That might be safer for everyone concerned, anyway.

After that decision was made, Gio grabbed his laptop to check emails and make a list of what he needed to accomplish that day. However, just to give Mia the most accurate information, he went to his Money Friends account to see a notice requesting that he change his account from a personal account to a business account because of the extensive amount of money coming into his account now. When he clicked past the notice to see his actual account balance, he almost fell out of his chair. "HOLY SHIT!"

Both mothers looked at him with concern. "What's wrong, Gio?" His mother asked. Gio sat staring in shock before looking up at his mother and then over at Becky Long. "Becky, what do I need to open a business bank account?"

"I'm not sure, but the LLC articles of incorporation I was going to prepare for you should be enough. Why?"

He turned his computer so that everyone could see what had shocked him. "Because in the last twelve hours I've made seventy-five thousand dollars off the Click-talk app."

Everyone was looking at the account now and talking all at once. Finally, Gio yelled for everyone to be quiet and turned to Beck. "Tell me what we need to do to get the LLC up and running today."

"You need to appoint a CEO and COO and a CFO, and then I need to draw up the application and file it with the state and the IRS. That should give you what you need to open a business account at the bank. But Gio, if money like this keeps coming in this fast you are going to need a specialized account in an offshore bank. The FDIC won't insure the funds you are going to be depositing into a local bank. You'll either need multiple accounts across multiple banks or an offshore account linked to a local account. They can only insure local accounts for two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. If you keep accumulating at the same rate, your money would be at risk in less than four days."

"How do I set up an offshore account?"

Becky shook her head. "I don't know that's why you need someone like Ms. Gatki working for you. Someone with more knowledge of finance. I'm just a corporate and contract lawyer who hasn't even worked as a lawyer for the last five years."

Gio pulled out his phone and made a quick call. "Hey Mia, I need to send you email. Your estimates were really low for the daily sales projections."

"I told you they were just estimates, Gio. Do you have current numbers for me?"

"As of just now, I've made seventy-five thousand dollars in the last twelve hours since the first level of advertising as gone live on the app. My Lawyer is suggestion I file LLC incorporation papers and open a business banking account and figure out how to open an offshore account ASAP."

"That's wise advice. I'll need you to send me an email with the actual numbers for the Valuation. I'd do the paperwork and get your account opened right away."

"Mia, it was kicked around that maybe I offer you a paid position with my app company as our CFO would you be interested in that?"

"Gio, you realize I'm the lowest level employee at the financial company, right?"

"Yes, I know, but I trust you, and you've given me excellent advice. I was told to offer you one hundred and four thousand dollars a year for a salary with a fifty-two thousand a year expense account. But I need to know right now if you'll take the job. I have to get these papers drawn up today and filed."

"Gio, are you sure you want me? I'm not all that experienced, you know I just graduated with my MBA last year. I'm not sure I would be a good CFO for you."

Gio shook his head. "Mia, I trust you. None of us really know what we are doing, and your advice has been right so far. If you know how to manage money and can help us navigate starting up this company as an actual business, then you are who I want."

PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,066 Followers