Geek's BIG Break Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If there was one thing Gio had learned this past few days, it was to listen and ask questions. He'd almost lost Tiffany because he gave orders instead of asking questions. He'd lost years with Abi because he hadn't listened to what she was saying and asked questions, instead making assumptions. This time, he would not do that. He walked over and kneeled down in front of Abi's mother and lifted her face until she was looking at him eye to eye. "Is that what you want, Becky? Do you want to go home to the house you own? Or do you want to accept my collar, stay here with us and be one of my ladies? Part of my family?"

She looked at him. "It isn't necessary anymore Gio! Don't you understand that?"

Gio smiled and laid his hand against the side of her face lovingly. "Isn't it Becky? Isn't it necessary? You are right, it isn't, not because of your need to be safe from Clarence's threat of taking the house from you. But I think for you to be happy and cared for the way you desire it is necessary. Isn't it? I'm not asking you if you have to do it, Becky. I'm asking you. Do you still want to do it? Do you want to belong to me?"

His future mother-in-law looked down and whispered. "Yes, I want that more than anything. But I'm not like your other women, Gio. I'm not sweet and innocent like your sister, or playful and loving like Tiffany. I'm not forceful and dominant like Abi or even nurturing and passionate like your mother."

Gio smiled. "Do you think I haven't figured that out, Becky? I saw you last night it was the humiliation and degradation that excited you. I'm going to guess that you need the bite of pain with your pleasure. The darkness you refuse to let out in front of the world needs a safe place to escape from you."

Her face snapped up and eyes locked on his. "How?"

"I'm learning to watch and listen, Becky. I have a houseful of women, each with different needs. My sister needs a loving yet authoritative man to replace the one who abandoned our family. Tiffany needs someone strong and protective who will take the decisions of what to do away from her and give her orders. Mom needs, well, mom needs someone to fuck her stupid and meet her heart's desire of a baby and grandchildren. Who will run the business side of a home and let her run the nurturing side. Abi needs a strong, equal partner who will allow her to control herself and others without criticism. You each need something different."

Gio shrugged. "I'm learning that and trying to be that for each of you. You, Becky Long, need a disciplinarian who will give you a touch of pain and humiliation with your love and pleasure. You need to feel the sting of punishment with the orgasmic touch of your lover. I've never done that before, but I am willing to try it. If you are willing to place yourself in my control."

Becky stood and wrapped her arms around the man in front of her and started kissing his lips, cheeks, and neck. "Yes, Gio, that's what I want. Oh, thank you! Thank you for wanting me."

He placed his hands on either side of her head and sealed his lips to hers. Then, before pulling away, he bit her lower lip. Not enough to draw blood, but hard enough that she felt the sting of pain. Her mouth opened as she gasped in pleasure. His tongue was in her mouth, tasting her, teasing her, before he withdrew with another stinging bite. "Tonight, after dinner and our business discussion with Mom and Mia, then we will return to the basement where I Abi and I will collar you and claim you. I'll have everything we need. When I return, there will be a uniform for you as well. It will look like mothers only in Black or Grey. You will wear it tonight and every night from here on out. Same as all the other sluts and slaves. No panties or bra, downstairs uniform down here; sleep uniform or naked up stairs. Understand?"

"Yes, Master."

He kissed her once more. "Good Girl Becky. Now go wash your face, no more crying. Have what you and Abi need moved over here moved. Have both beds and bedroom furniture moved into whichever bedroom upstairs is empty now. I'm assuming it's mine."

"Yes, Sir."

"Then work on putting together what you think we need to do to get G. L. Creations up and running."

"So you've decided to keep Click-talk?"

"I haven't decided to keep it, but I'm not selling it for six million. If they want to talk about real money, we will talk. Until it's sold I'm saying we run it like we're keeping it and I want to keep working on other projects as well."

"Then I will make a list of positions we need to fill and start putting word to the staffing agency that we want to have some interviews. Office staff first then advertising then what ever technical staff you want."

"Okay then, Mom, Abi and I are heading to the bank to set up the account. Then Abi and I have some shopping to do. Please ask Fiona to figure out something for dinner tonight."

"I'll take care of that since I'll be here today. Call me if you think of anything else we need."

Gio stopped as something washed over him. A feeling of concern. "Security, find us a really reliable security company. I'd like a couple of guards on site during the day and good security systems installed in both houses."

"What are we going to do with my house, Gio, if Abi and I are staying here?"

Gio smiled. "Offices for the company of course."

"Then I'll order office furniture too."

"Sounds good. We can talk more tonight. Keep the house locked today and make sure you keep your phone close. I'm worried, things have been too quiet since last night. Especially since Abi broke up with Dean and you served notice to Chadwick."

"You think they are going to cause trouble?"

Gio nodded. "I think they are. Once they decide what trouble to cause."

"I'll research and hire security first then."

"Good idea."

With those words. Gio, Abi, and Cecilia headed for the garage. Cecilia grabbed her son before he got on his Harley and kissed him soundly. "I'm so proud of you Gio and the man you're becoming."

Gio felt his eyes tear up and his heart fill with pride. "Thank you, Mom. Coming from you that means everything."

They headed downtown to set up the bank account Gio needed for the business. It didn't take long for them to get the business account set up. By the time they had gotten to the bank and Gio had checked, there was almost three hundred thousand in his personal account that two hundred and fifty got transferred to the business account. Gio had taken out forty thousand to pay off his outstanding bills and pick up an engagement ring and possibly buy the bike he was using.

It thrilled the bank manager to have such a cash rich business opening an account with them. He'd even offered to let Mia come in after normal hours on Friday to sign her signature card as the company's Financial Officer and an account user. He also offered them a line of credit that would be based on the Valuation when they had a physical copy of that. Gio told him they would discuss it as a company and get back to him.

Cecilia said goodbye to Gio and Abi after they were done at the bank. She headed in for a part day of work at Anderson Advertising. She really needed to talk with Greg about his suggestion that she resign and start working for Gio. As much as she loved her Job at Anderson. Greg was right with a baby coming, then working at home for G. L. Creations might be a better idea. But she hated change, if she was honest. After Liam's abandonment and divorce, she was afraid to let go of the stability of her current Job. Should she take the chance that Gio's company was indeed going to be at least a multimillion dollar company if not multibillion in the next few years? She wasn't sure what to do.

Gio was deep in thought himself. Things were changing fast. His little family was growing. And the home he had grown up it didn't feel big enough for the growth that was coming. It was already obvious that his women didn't want to sleep away from him. Yet they didn't all fit in one bed. The only solution Gio could think of was to have a custom bed built for them. However, the Master bedroom wasn't big enough for a bigger bed. It was wall to wall bed now with just the king and full size in it.

Then there was the conversation Abi had whispered in his ear that morning. His mother was probably already pregnant. Fiona wanted to have his baby and had already stopped taking her birth control. Plus, Abi planned on getting her mother to have his baby, too. There wasn't room for three babies and all of them. He was hoping Mia would join the family, too. Without the babies, they were looking at seven people living in a house built for four.

Then, as if to further torture him, he remembered that his grandmother, aunt and cousins had planned to spend the holidays with them. Where the heck was everyone going to sleep? Would his mother's family be able to accept his family's alternative lifestyle? He bit his lips. This poly amorous life wasn't as simple as those stories on the internet made it seem. That was another conversation he needed to have, and soon. For now he was going to stop overthinking everything and focus on getting Abi an engagement ring.

They entered the jewelry store, and the clerk looked at them, bored. Gio told them what he was looking for, and the guy behind the counter sighed. "How much are you looking to spend on your ring?"

His attitude pissed Gio off. "Is there someone else we can talk to? You seem like you don't want to deal with us today."

The guy sighed again. "Look kid, no offense, but your what nineteen, twenty? That means the two of you aren't likely to buy an expensive ring. The cheapest engagement ring in this store is probably more than you can afford."

While Gio had been dealing with the clerk, Abi had been looking at the rings in the cabinet. She gasped. "This one, Gio. This is the ring!"

Gio looked and saw a twenty-four karat yellow Gold ring. It was in a braided Celtic knot style with a moderate size diamond cut in a heart shape with two smaller triangle shaped diamonds in the knot on either side of the heart in the center.

"That ring is a two carat heart with two triangle shaped half cart Diamonds and it costs ten thousand plus two thousand more for the Celtic knot matching wedding ring."

"I'll give you ten thousand cash for the entire set, right now."

The clerk started laughing. "The jokes gone far enough kid get out of here."

Gio reached into the backpack he was carrying and pulled out a bank wrapped bundle of hundred-dollar bills. And laid them on the counter. "This look like I'm joking?"

"No, it doesn't. Let me get the manager for you I'm not allowed to make any deals."

"Fine."

An older gentleman was soon standing in front of Gio. "I was told you need me?"

"Yes, my fiancé has her heart set on that Celtic knot wedding set. I offered your associate ten thousand in cash but he said he wasn't allowed to negotiate the price."

The man reached into the cabinet and pulled out the set and handed them to Abi. "Put them on, let's see if they fit."

Abi slid the engagement ring on her finger, and then the matching diamond encrusted wedding ring. They fit perfectly, like they had been custom made just for her hand. The old man smiled at her. "I think they made this set for you my dear."

"Me too. This is the one Gio."

The old man looked at Gio. "Eleven thousand and I'll throw in the man's Celtic knot wedding band."

Gio nodded. The old man wrote up the sale, took Eleven thousand seven hundred and seventy dollars with tax and handed Gio a velvet box with two empty slots and a solid gold male wedding band in a braided Celtic knot pattern. Gio had Abi put the wedding ring back in the box before he put the box in his backpack and they left the store.

Just down the street was the Pink Cherry. So he and Abi walked there to pick up one more collar and a few specialty items that Gio would need for Becky's collaring ceremony later that night.

As the door opened Cherry's unique door bell sounded. Abi giggled at the sultry. "Spank me Master."

"I see we found the right place."

It shocked her when a beautiful, mature age woman came up to them. "Gio, darling, have you come to give me the pounding you promised me?"

She stopped when she saw Abi standing beside me. "Oh, you've got one of your girls with you." Cherry looked at Abi. "She isn't wearing one of the collars I sold you."

Abi smiled and showed her the engagement ring. "No, I have something that trumps those slave/slut collars. I got the grand prize, his ring on my finger. Now, did my fiancé promise you a ride on his big, fat cock yesterday?"

Cherry looked like she was wishing she were anywhere but standing in front of them. "Umm, yes but I'm sure it was just harmless flirting."

Abi laughed. "One thing Gio never teases about is fucking. If he promised you a ride, then you get a ride. However, I think it's fair to tell you it takes three or four cums before that cock of his gets soft. Do you think you can handle that much of a ride? No offense, because you are beautiful, but you are also a bit of a seasoned woman. We wouldn't want to put you in the hospital."

The older woman laughed. "Honey, I've been riding the man rocket longer than you've been born. I've yet to find one that I couldn't ride into the ground. I don't plan on being shown up today. I'll ride your man and leave him a dried up whimpering husk you have to take home and rehydrate before you can get a rise out of him."

Abi grinned. "Then Pink Cherry, put up your out to lunch sign, lock the door and show us where you want to die in pleasure. But don't say we didn't warn you."

The Old lady laughed. "I like this one Gio, are all your women this fun?"

"Each of them are different, Cherry. Speaking of my women, there was a reason we came back: I need two more collars. I added another woman to my family last night and there is the potential of one more this weekend."

"Jesus, boy, that cock must be a true magic wand. I gave you three collars yesterday and you bring in a fiancé today and say you need two more collars? How many women do you need to service that cock, anyway?"

Abi answered for him. "These aren't the only women servicing Gio's needs, they are just the ones living with us and considered his personal sluts. There are a few discreet women who get the occasional treat if one of us needs a break."

"Well, you're in luck I sold one of those collars this morning just about an hour ago. I literally have two of the design you like left. You know, pick out the stones you want and my worker will put them in while we see to our little transaction. You want slut wear like yesterday too?"

"Yes, I need Silver and Gold slut wear. And a Black pinstripe like the cream pinstripe yesterday. Black see thru and yellow and gray see thru as well. As for gem's onyx for one and platinum for the other."

"So you're giving your fiancé the gold outfit? One new girl in silver and one in the black business woman outfit? You almost got the whole crayon box, Gio. You sure you don't want to add a pink one."

Gio smiled at the woman who he could tell was getting more horny and more curious by the moment. "I know you want me to fuck you and I will, but I need a few more things. I don't trust anyone else to advise us on this, Cherry. The onyx lady is into some darker stuff. You gave me brilliant advice for Dom/sub training. I need help with, umm... Meeting the needs of a slut who is about fifty to fifty more shades darker in her needs and desires than I am."

"Oh, one of your new sluts is a bondage slut?"

"Sort of. She said she needs to feel pain with her pleasure. She hasn't really gotten what she needs in the last few years since her husband passed. I'm just not sure if I can really help her."

Cherry loving placed her hand on Gio's cheek. "You're a good boy, Gio. You are without a doubt the one to help each of your women. I've seen all kinds running this store. You care about your women. Not a lot of men nowadays understand that to be a Dom doesn't mean to command and take what you want but to command and give your subs what they need. I can already see that you want to give your women their wants and needs. You will do just fine, even with a pain slut. Before we get down to our fun. Let me see what I can do to help you. If this woman is a pain slut, then your hand won't work for her. You won't be able to spank or strike her hard enough erotically to give her what she needs. So I'm going to suggest two tools to start and a couple of toys to enhance her pain/pleasure. First these."

The older woman led him over to a bin and pulled out three simple alligator style clips. Each with a silver chain on them. She also grabbed a silver ring that open and closed and was about the size of a ring in a three-inch binder. Cherry showed him how to clip the binding ring to the three chains.

"So you clip these together and you clamp one on each nipple and the third one on her clit." These are beginner clips, see how they are rigged but not really got teeth? They provide pinch and pressure without the fear of tearing that the more advanced clips have. If she has used none for a while this will be a good start. You use these while you're fucking her. You or your girl here can yank on them to give her an extra bite of pain with her pleasure. The initial clamp will give her a bite too, but after a few minutes her nipples and clit will start to go numb. A good yank on that center ring will tug all three, giving her a hint of pain. If you yank them off, she'll probably cum and pass out from the combination of pain and pleasure of all that blood returning at once."

Gio and Abi both nodded as they listened. "Don't be surprised if some of your other girls want to try these. Watching someone cum when they're removed suddenly is very erotic."

"What else Cherry? You said two tools and some toys. I figuring these are the toys?"

The sliver haired fox winked at him. "You are a smart one Gio." She motioned for Abi and Gio to follow her into another room that was set up like the red room in shades of gray. "This is a typical pleasure dungeon. You don't need everything in here. This is for people into full bondage. All these things are available on our website if you want them. However, I only suggest one piece of furniture for you and two tools for now. Order a spanking bench, you will thank me."

Gio frowned, "Why?"

Cherry smiled. "It was more uses than just for spanking. Can I use your fiancé to show what I mean? I promise not to hurt her." She winked at Abi. "Well, unless she asks me too."

Abi giggled and Gio nodded, so Cherry led his fiancé over to a strange contraption in the corner. It looked like a wide leather padded sawhorse, with one end higher than the other. One both sides were padded Four inch wide shelves with Velcro straps on them just above the shelves were padded leather buckle straps backed with wooly sheep skin.

Cherry looked at Abi. "Get up on the pad, head toward the higher end."

Abi looked nervously at Gio "Gio?"

Gio nodded. "I need to know how to use it Abi for Becky."

"You won't do anything or let her do anything to me?"

Gio smiled at his fiancé as he knew where her nervousness came from. While Dean may have been very possessive of her. Abi had to hear the story's from the cheerleaders about what they went through at the hands of the football program. He put his hands on Abi's shoulders. "Abi, you mean more to me than anything. I won't let anyone do anything to you you don't ask for."

Abi climbed on the bench and Cherry showed them both how it was, a kneeling bench instead of a standing bench. It had adjustable pads for forearms and lower legs to rest on and be restrained by Velcro, while the leather buckles restrained the upper arms and legs. She showed them how it put the person on it at the right height for both paddle spanking, belt or crop, and a flogger. But how it also left the pussy and ass uncovered so that the person being spanked or whipped could also be taken and fucked in all three holes by the Dom.