Geek's BIG Break Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gio slowly filled her and then started pumping his gigantic cock into her anal cavity deeper and harder with each intrust until he was fully seated and pumping away. When he looked, Abi was sitting on the bed, naked, her pussy just inches from Cherry's face. She reached out and lifted Cherry's head to look at her. "Look at you, grandma. Letting that boy fuck your nasty hole. That's so hot! It makes my virgin pussy ache watching my grandma be so nasty. Kiss it Grandma. Kiss my achy, virgin pussy for me. Make it feel better."

She slid down and pushed the woman's head toward her cunt. "Please Grandma! Please make my virgin pussy feel better with your kisses."

Cherry moaned at the thought of licking this girl and thinking of her as her virgin granddaughter, Cheri. "Come here baby, let Grandma make it all better."

She buried her face in Abi's pussy, licking and sucking on the teen girl's clit and licking her pussy.

"Yes, Grandma, eat my pussy! You're making it all tingly. I'm gonna cum on your face, Grandma! You suck up all my virgin cum, don't you waste it."

Gio was so turned on he just kept slamming his cock in and out of Cherry's ass as fast and deep as he could until she was cumming for the first time from an anal fuck and eating the teen's pussy.

Then, as if that weren't enough, Abi spun around and crawled under Cherry. "OH Grandma, you have a Cherry cream pie for me. I love Cherry Cream pie!"

The young girl latched her mouth on Cherry's pussy and sucked Gio and Cherry's combined cum right out of the old woman. Cherry screamed in orgasm and buried her face back in the teen's pussy. Eating the girl with renewed vigor. All while Gio pumped her ass deeper and harder.

Again Cherry found herself lost in the pleasure this man and his fiancé were gifting her with. When she felt him blasting her bowels full of his hot sperm, she lost all train of thought, giving in once again to pure pleasure. When finally quit spewing his spunk into the depths of her bowels, he pulled out. Cherry was all but spent. Sherolled off the girl. She'd never in her life cum so many times in one day. Just when she thought they were done, Abi looked at Gio. "You need one more, don't you?"

He looked at his still hard cock and nodded. Abi rolled over onto Cherry. "Fuck us both, ten strokes each, over and over until you cum. Let's see which of us gets the last cum of this hard on Cherry."

The girl lined up their bodies perfectly, clit against clit and tit against tit. Then Gio shoved his cock into Cherry, sending her right back into the orgasmic cosmos. At the same time, Abi started grinding their tits and clits together and dove for Cherry's mouth. They were making out like lovers, as the big dicked stud fucked them both over and over.

Cherry was lost when he was inside her. But she was just as lost when he shifted a couple inches and she could feel him pounding into the pussy above hers. Driving Abi's clit into hers. The combined action keeping Cherry cumming in a furious, constant boil of orgasmic pleasure.

Then Gio was filling her again, driving her even higher. When she was on the verge of blanking out again, she felt him pump three ropes of cum into her overwhelmed womb before withdrawing and pumping four more into his fiancé above her. When he was done, and spent, he rolled to the side. Abi looked at him "go clean up and get dressed, Gio. Cherry and I need to talk and then we can leave."

Once Gio left, Abi spun around. "You clean my pussy and I'll clean yours."

She dove into the older woman's cunt, lapping up their combined juices. Cherry had a few lesbian lovers over the years, but she'd never sucked a man's cum out of another woman's pussy. She was surprised how much she enjoyed cleaning the girl's freshly fucked cunt and tasting the combination of Gio and Abi. When they were both empty Abi stood and gather her clothes.

"Not this weekend, but next Friday Gio will pick your granddaughter up for that romantic dinner and dancing. Afterwards, unless she tells him no, he'll take her to the honeymoon suite of the Continental for the weekend. He'll give her a first time to remember and then spend the rest of the weekend letting her explore and play to her heart's content. Me, Fiona and Tiffany will be in the suite next door to help anyway we can after her first time."

Cherry looked at the girl. "Why are you so willing to share that, man? Honey, if I owned that cock, he'd never get out of my bed. I've fucked a lot of men over the years and I've never cum like I did today. Why would you be willing to share that?"

"I'm not always willing to share him and that wonderful cock. But honestly, he just about fucked you to death just now. Can you even stand yet to get dressed?"

Cherry shook her head, "Honestly no."

"Exactly, and that was his second hard on of the day. He has to do this four or five times a day. Three or four cums each time to get that dick to go down. He'll probably fuck two of his sluts and me again later this afternoon. Tonight after dinner, he'll collar his pain slut and fuck her like he did you just now.

Then at bedtime he'll fuck his other milf slut, who wants a baby and his other Slut who also wants a baby. Along with either me or his sex slave before he can go to sleep. Whoever he doesn't fuck tonight will suck his cock at least three times. He has to do that every day just to keep his balls empty. So, as you can see, sharing him is my only option. I can't take twelve or more loads every day."

Abi sighed. "As for your granddaughter. My first time sucked. I know Gio will do exactly what he told and showed you for her first time. It will be an experience that will be a wonderful memory for her and maybe show her what to look for in her own man. That is, if she doesn't join our little family. Honestly tell me you won't be asking Gio to come give you another ride in a few weeks."

Cherry shook her head. "I honestly can't tell you I won't ask him again, you know that. You knew it when you offered to let me fuck him today. He is addictive."

"Yes, he is, and that's why you better be prepared for your granddaughter to come home Sunday and tell you she's Gio's newest slut. Because he is addictive but he's also kind and loving and protective of those who belong to him. It's why I don't mind sharing him."

"That's a very well thought out reason for the lifestyle you two are obviously going to live. It's not all about swinging and exploring. For you it's about meeting a unique need. It's about finding the right way to meet it for both of you."

Abi smiled. "Oh, don't get me wrong, it's fun as well. Like joining in with you today. Gio gets what he needs. I get to see that he gets what he needs and sometimes I get to fulfill a sexy, naughty fantasy or even a curiosity for myself. By the way, when your granddaughter comes by today, I'm going to encourage both her and Gio to spend some time playing around. Every girl ought to get to experience a great make-out session and a few orgasms by someone else's hands or mouth before they give up their V-card. So she may come home half in love with him already."

Cherry nodded. "Having experienced his prowess myself, I'd say that's quite possible. How does a nineteen-year-old get that good, anyway?"

Abi laughed. "Gio has always been kinda, well... Different. In the eighth grade, he read every single book in the school library. He doesn't know I know this. But I watched him find a book behind some others. It didn't have any library identification on it, so he kept it. It was a book on sex. I saw it in his room last night. It's falling apart. Like he's read and studied it until it is actually falling apart."

Cherry laughed. "He learned all that from some book?"

Abi nodded. "Yeah, most of it. I mean he watches porn like every other guy. But all the pre actual sex stuff. Most of that was in the book."

"Okay, well, are you going to be alright if we leave you here? I know Gio has another stop to make before we can head home."

"Yes, dear, I'll be fine. I'm going to take a quick shower and hope I have an extra pair of panties here. Seems some young stud tore mine off of me."

Abi laughed. "Yeah, sorry about that. He prefers his girls without panties."

"Easier Access." Came Gio's voice from the doorway. "You about ready to head out Abi?"

"Yes, just saying goodbye."

"Gio, I'll have everything you asked for delivered to your house this evening. By my granddaughter."

"Thanks Cherry, Hey what's your granddaughter's name?"

"Her names Cheri. try to be nice to her. She needs friends here so you and Abi and those young girls in your family would be perfect for her."

"We'll be nice to her. Remember not this Friday but next Friday I'll pick her up at 5 for our date."

"She'll be ready. Trust me, she will be excited knowing she's going out. My son is just like my ex-husband used to be before he took off with his secretary; strict. It's why she lives with me now. When she turned old enough she didn't want to live with him anymore so she moved from Lake George, Georgia to here."

Abi smiled. "Oh Gio a Georgia Peach! If she want's to join our family, she'll have to wear peach colors."

Gio laughed, "We haven't even met the girl yet and you're trying to put a collar on her."

Abi blushed.

Gio and Abi left after another round of goodbye and then headed to the Harley shop.