Geek's Big Break Pt. 11

Story Info
Gio and Mia's night finally happens.
4.2k words
4.7
25.9k
134

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 02/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,032 Followers

This is a work of fiction, written for fantasy purposes. It includes unrealistic sexual practices and fantasy situations. If you like your erotica more reality based, then pass on this series

All participants involved in sexual scenes are 18 years old or older.

IF you haven't read the first ten parts, I'd do that first. Here's a short overlook of 1-Ten and a list of Characters:

Xoxoxo

Liza

Part 1: Gio McLoed's older sister Fiona sees her brother's big fat cock, measures it and then sucks and fucks it, taking his virginity. Unknown to the two, his mother sees them and videotapes them to blackmail Geo into fucking her.

Part 2: Gio shows the Anderson Twins his Big Fat Cock and realizes his sister is right. He takes both twins as cum sluts. Tiffany willingly and Tara reluctantly. Then he humiliates them by having them make their Jock boyfriends watch them both fuck and suck him. Fiona gets informed she is also one of his sluts and, after a token resistance, even agrees to let him breed her. Then Gio gets two surprises, the first when Mister Anderson turns his daughters over to him, the second when his mother wants to know why he isn't fucking her.

Part 3: In which Gio's mom learns what she has to do to get her son's big fat cock. Then sucks and fucks him in the entranceway to their house. Begs her son to make her pregnant and is carried to bed completely satisfied. The next morning Gio straightens out some issues he caused, decided who to impregnate and who not to and tells his growing harem where they all will live for the foreseeable future. The Twins and Gio arrive at school to face an angry Brock and Chris.

Part 4: In which Gio protects Tiffany and Tara from their exes and gets hauled to the office. We find out a secret about Gio and his hobby. He takes control of the Vice Principal and makes her his school time slut and forces her to find him women to relieve his pressure at school. Then he takes his mom in her office at work and they get caught in the act.

Part 5: In which Gio sends Tara home with Greg for a night of Daddy/Daughter Delight. Realizes he has to 'give' the Anderson Twins to the true love of their lives, their own Father. Then has to convince Fiona she is more to him than a convenient cum dump, but truly one love of his life. All while dealing with school, his rising responsibilities as Master of a harem and figuring out who to sell his social media app to.

Part 6: Tiffany decides she wants to belong to Gio, but he's sent her back to her Dad with Tara, who wants to be Daddy's Breeding Princess.

Gio continues to try to impregnate his mom. She arranges for Gio to get a Financial Valuation done on his Clicktalk app. Gio meets a new girl, and is given a dressing down by Greg Anderson for the way he handled Tiffany and Tara. He also gets a loaner bike while his is being fixed and meets the Tailor, who promises him custom fit clothes befitting a young adult.

Part 7: Gio meets the owner of a local adult store; Pink Cherry who helps him with outfits and collars for his women. He returns home and makes things right with Tiffany, accepting her as his sex slave and collaring her. Mia shows up to tell him how to increase the Value of his company. Becky Long, Abi's mother arrives and learns about Gio's new life. Later she returns with Abi and they ask Gio for help to get away from the Chadwick men.

Part 8: Gio sets out to make Clicktalk a more productive company. Abi, Gio and the twins withdraw from school. Abi and Gio go to open a business bank account. They buy an engagement ring for Abi, visit with Cherry and give her a ride on Gio's enormous cock. Then head out to buy a new motorcycle.

Part 9: Gio and Abi punish Becky for deciding things for the family without their input. That turns into sex play with Gio, Abi, Becky, Tiffany and Fiona. Fiona admits she wants to be Gio's 'Housewife' and the mother of his children. It's agreed to let her become pregnant with Gio's child and quit college. Abi introduces the family to the "polyamorist lifestyle and suggests that Gio, Abi, Fiona and Tiffany enter a polyamorous marriage. Gio asks his sister and Tiffany to marry him. The girls each ask the other to marry them as well and they agree to become a polyamory. Abi meets Cheri Pinkston and falls in lust, inviting the innocent girl to become the polyamory's first 'Girlfriend.' Then Gio and Abi teach Cheri her first lesson about sex and give the girl her first lesson in passionate play. Becky admits she needs humiliation as much as pain and agrees to become the family 'fuck-puppy' complete with ears and butt plug tail.

Part 10: Mia's secret is revealed that she is crown Princes of the small Island Nation of Gatki soon to be queen. Mr. Anderson and Gio agree to combine forces in the business world with Greg selling Gio Anderson Advertising and buying into G. L. Creations. They promote Cecilia to Vice President of Advertising and Greg Anderson becomes COO of G.L. Creation. Police Chief Obrien and his daughter Julie stop by after dinner and Gio agrees to protect any Cheerleader, Majorette, flag or dance team member who comes to the house during the day from the football program. Chief Obrien finds out that the company who owns ClickTalk belongs to Gio and they agree to get him the video's he needs to build his legal case against the Football program. Becky is collared as the family pet named 'Precious'. Abi, Fiona and Tiffany are collard with permanent collars as Gio's fiancés. Gio places a consideration collar on Mia then locks her in hand cuffs and carry's her off to take her virginities, vowing to break the future Queen and leave her addicted to his cock.

Characters:

Gio McLeod: Main Male Character

Abigail (Abi) Long: Gio's best friend and love of his life

Fiona McLeod: Gio's Older sister

Cecilia McLeod: Gio and Fiona's Mother

Cian McLeod: Gio and Fiona's father and Cecilia's ex-husband.

Tiffany Anderson: Greg Anderson's Daughter co-head cheerleader and twin to Tara

Tara Anderson: Greg Anderson's Daughter co-head cheerleader and twin to Tiffany

Greg Anderson: Tiffany and Tara's father and Cecilia's boss

Brock Clifton: Member of football team and Tiffany's ex-boyfriend

Chris Barlow: Member of football team and Tara's ex-boyfriend

Coach Biff Tanner: Football Coach

Brenda Cosgrove: Cheerleading Coach

Anneliese Hill: Vice Principle, Dean Chadwick's Mother and Clarence Chadwicks ex-wife. Organizer of Gio's MILF Cumbucket Brigade (adult women who want to be fucked by his cock and are willing to take as many loads as he needs to find relief)

Dean Chadwick: Quarterback and Abi's exboyfriend. He and his father were blackmailing Abi and her mother for sexual favors.

Clarence Chadwick: Rich Lawyer, Chad's father and Becky's boss.

Debra Dole: Anneliese's secretary and member of the Cumbucket Brigade

Star Stubs: School nurse and Member of the Cumbucket Brigade

Cherry Pinkston: Retired School teacher and owner of Adult Store "Pink Cherry's" a true GILF and one of Gio's sometime lovers. Cheri Pinkston's grandmother.

Cheri Pinkston: Cherry's virgin granddaughter and the "finaces' and Gio's 'girlfriend'. Is spending a year with her grandmother and trying to understand sexual relationships for the first time.

Chief Richard Obrien: Chief or Police and Julies father.

Julie Obrien: friend of Abi Tiffany and Tara's member of the flag and dance squad. Wants Gio's protection and a chance to explore his big cock.

Officer Stone: Police Liaison at the high school.

Don't forget to add me and this story to your favorites. If you like the story click the stars to let me know and drop me a comment to let me know what you want to see next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gio needed to show Mia what her secret desire was. He'd figured it out earlier as she'd told them about her kingdom and wanting to still be part of his family. Gio walked quickly over to the coffee table, picked up a set of velvet line handcuffs, and then closed the distance between him and Mia. He grabbed her by the bun at the back of her head and turned her, his cock nestling into the crack of her ass. Then he pulled her left hand behind her and locked the cuff on it, followed by her right. Once she was cuffed, he whispered in her ear. "Tonight Princess, I'm going to take your virginities, all of them. You have no say in what's going to happen. You can beg me not to do this, but I won't listen because this is your one secret desire. I'm going to carry you to my bed. Lock you spread eagle on it, and put the blindfold and earphones on you. Then I'm going to take your mouth, your pussy, and your ass over and over. By morning, you will beg me to fuck you just once more. By the time I let you up from my bed, you will beg me to own you, to control you. In public, you will be the queen, but in private you will give me all control of your body and your orgasms and I'll take you any time, anyway, and in any hole I want, anywhere I want and you'll love every second of my ownership."

Then he scooped her into his arms and carried her up to the old master bedroom where a queen-sized bed awaited with the restraints from the deprivation kit. Tonight, he would break the control of the queen-to-be and turn her into his cock craving, cum addicted, submissive slut.

Twenty

Tiffany had come to Gio just before dinner and whispered in his ear that a special 'playroom' had been set up in the old master bedroom. They had put Abi's bed from Becky's house in the room and smaller wattage pink lights in the overhead lights giving the room a dim coral light Not that Mia could see them or anything for the blindfold he had put on her coming up the stairs. He lightly laid her on her stomach on the bed and removed the handcuffs. He flipped her over onto her back and reached for the padded and soft fur-lined restraints attached to the head of the bed. Locking first one hand and then the other into them then he asked her to try and get loose. When it became obvious to each of them that she couldn't he smiled. Then he pulled first her right foot out and toward the edge of the bed where he locked the restraint around her ankle. Gio repeated the action on the left foot leaving the Crown Princess of Gitka spread out like a Thanksgiving turkey about to be stuffed. Then he sat on the bed without touching her and began to fill her in on his plan. "Well, Mia tonight you belong to me. I'm going to do any and everything I want to your body. You won't be able to see or hear anything all night. All that you can do is experience and feel what I decided to do to you. Maybe I'll give you unfathomable pleasure, or maybe the bite of pain. I might do nothing just leave you here anticipating what I'm going to do to you. The only way I will stop is if you say a special word, a 'safe' word. Telling me no, or stop, or even wait won't work. You can beg me to quit and I won't unless you say that special safe word. Take a moment and think of a word you won't say by mistake, that's your safe word. If you say that word I'll instantly stop no matter what. I'll unlock you, turn you loose, and send you home. Not I nor anyone else in this house will touch you for twenty-four hours after you say that special word. But if you don't say that word I'm going to do any and everything I want to you and your body. Do you understand?"

He watched as Mia swallowed hard and nodded speaking softly "Yes sir, I understand."

Gio looked at the moisture gathering along her pussy lips the evidence of her arousal at the thought of what he had planned for her. "I will tell you this, my horny little princess. Unless you say that special word I'm not going to stop until you are well and truly fucked. I'll take every single virginity before I let you go Mia. I'm going to give you such a ton of experiences while you are here in my playroom that you won't know if you're cumming once or a hundred and one times. You won't know if you are dripping cum or covered in it and when I'm done and let you loose all you will want is for me to take you one more time."

Mia shivered and moaned as Gio ran a finger down the side of her neck right across her left nipple which instantly hardened like a pink diamond point. "Now tell me what your special word is. What word makes everything stop Mia? What word says you can't handle what I'm giving you? Make sure it isn't a word that would come up by accident."

"My word is Valuation. It is what brought us together. Without that word, I would have never met you or your family. I would still be only half alive. So that is my word. Valuation."

Gio leaned down and kissed her on her full lips. "Yes, that's the perfect word for you. If you say that word at any time before I say we are done then everything stops and you get sent home. But I need you to acknowledge that you understand Mia. Anything but that word and I keep going. I'll keep fucking and tormenting you sexually. Only by saying Valuation does everything stop. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head and whispered. I understand Gio. Nothing but saying Valuation will stop what you have prepared for me tonight."

He whispered in her ear "That's right and this is the last thing you'll hear until we're done, Mia. I'm so going to fuck you into submission, your highness. When I'm done you will know that this body of yours belongs to me and only me. Are you ready to begin?"

Mia's body was shaking with anticipation and if she was honest a little fear. She licked her lips and then nodded her head as she whispered. "I'm ready. Take me, Gio, I'm yours."

Then she felt the heavy noise-canceling headphones settle over her ears and all she could hear was the music and Binaural Beats that the case on the disc said would cause women to feel super aroused and maybe even orgasm without a touch. She felt Gio move off the bed. She suddenly realized how vulnerable she was. She couldn't see or hear. The only senses that could be engaged were smell, taste, and touch. She knew he was messing with her sense of smell because suddenly all she could smell was peppermint. She remembered reading somewhere that peppermint had a reputation for being an Aphrodisiac scent for women. Rumor had it that the scent would help increase alertness, by stimulating the brain, especially the part that helped produce dopamine and endorphins also known as the orgasm hormones. The scent was also rumored to help in the dilating of blood vessels in the sexual organs causing more blood to flow thus increasing the arousal and stimulation of the nerves in those organs. In other words, it might make her clit and g-spot more sensitive. The not knowing if or when Gio was going to physically stimulate her was also causing her pussy to weep. The anticipation of her first real sexual experience was turning her on so much.

Gio stood in the doorway and watched Mia for a few minutes. It was obvious from the cream running out of her pretty little pussy that she was aroused and excited. He knew that anticipation would make her hypersensitive and ready to explode when he finally took her virginity. He turned and headed for the basement. His girls had all spent money today at Pink Cherry's buying toys and aids for their love life. He wanted to see if there was any edible massage oil in the new toy chest. He also wanted things he could use to overwhelm her senses He knew the music playing through the sound-dampening headphones was just a cover for the binaural beats and tones that underlay the music. Those beats and tones were scientifically formulated to arouse a woman and make it easier for her to have an overwhelming orgasm. So between the peppermint oil in the diffuser and those beats and tones, Mia was already primed to cum with just the tiniest physical contact. Using some warm edible massage oil and playing with her body, and then taking her in his mouth before plunging his big fat cock into her was the perfect way for the princess to lose her virginity.

Gio opened the cabinet that Abi, Fiona, and Tiffany were calling the toy chest and found not only were there several different flavors of edible Massage oil. There were corresponding flavors of edible lube as well, which would be helpful in taking the future Queen's anal cherry too. He gathered up a bottle of each again peppermint flavored. The science behind that choice was also something he'd read in one of those women's magazines Fiona was always leaving lying around.

He took his bottles and headed back upstairs. He wanted to really blow Mia away so he stopped in the living room and asked his three fiance's if they wanted to help him bring Mia into womanhood. They all three stood not just willing but wanting to help.

Gio explained his plan. That he had her tied down, blindfolded, and the binaural music playing through the noise canceling headphones on repeat and the peppermint oil defusing into the air. All that was left was to overwhelm her sense of touch. Then take her around the world popping her cherries. The girls all giggled at the thought of Mia's surprise when not one mouth but four started sucking on those spots that drove a girl to cum.

They all stood just outside the door to the impromptu playroom and planned Mia's induction into the pleasures of polyamorous sex. Two of them would suck her tits, one would either be kissing her or licking her anal star while Gio ate her virgin snatch. They would just keep pleasing her until either all three of her holes were fucked or she cried out 'Valuation.'

They all hoped she wouldn't use her safe word and allow them to give her the biggest virgin cum of all time. Abi mentioned if this worked they might want to use it on Cheri the next weekend.

Gio nodded his agreement and then the four of them moved into the room. They moved slowly and in sync trying to cause as few disruptions in the air around Mia as possible. Gio took the massage oil and poured some into his hand letting his body heat warm it. That was something to put on their list for their permanent playroom an electric oil warmer. Once he had his hands good and oiled he began at Mia's feet and started to oil her up. He watched her jump when he touched her and all of his other women smiled as she began to moan as he worked his way up toward her thighs and most sacred place. He made sure that he oiled her and worked her giving her a thorough massage. He skipped her juicy little peach and went to her belly and on up her front. Once he was sure that she was relaxed and her body was tingling from the peppermint oil he nodded to Abi and Fiona and pointed to Mia's nipples. He indicated that he wanted them to be synced so that both their lips wrapped around her nipples at the same time. He motioned of Tiffany to come up and attack her mouth and neck at the same time. The three girls climbed on the bed and got themselves situated and Gio did a finger count down from four. When no more fingers were up the girls all three attached themselves to Mia's body at once. She jumped but it didn't take more than a couple moments before she was moaning and thrashing against her restaurants. "OH, GOD! GIO WHO IS HERE WITH YOU? I FEEL THREE DIFFERENT MOUTHS ON ME!!! OH GOD KEEP SUCKING MY TITIES PLEASE WHOEVER YOU ARE. AH YES!!! RIGHT THERE SUCK. RIGHT. THERE. UNDER MY EAR!! OH, OH, OH GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD!! PLEASE DON'T STOP!! PLEASE KEEP DOING ALL THAT!!"

PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,032 Followers
12