All Comments on 'Geek's Big Break Pt. 11'

by PreacherPorn

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Compared to other chapters, too short. This was a tease, an appetizer for the main course. I would have waited for something more substantial.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good start for a comeback with Gio; look forward to the continuation of the series. Glad that your writing about Gio and the Power of Love. Looking forward to reading your stories...

niks1822niks182211 months ago

Thankfully you post a short version of the previous parts so we don't have to go and read it again. I hope other authors do the same. Anyway, good story a bit too short to be honest.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My favourite of your stories so far, short, way to short, but I really look forward to the next installment! Thank you for writing this story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Enjoy this tale

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

keep it coming!

that said, PLEASE, you have chapter 20 in chapter 11? it's Part 11, chapter 20...

and if that's what i have an issue with, it's pretty solid proof the story rocks imho!

RA

RamazaRamaza11 months ago

Not as good as the previous parts to be honest, but i hope it's just a temporary setback, a part of it the long recap that you put in the start of every new instalment, this time it was almost half of the part/chapter?

I could understand a short recap from the previous part, but not from the beginning, your work is good enough so that anyone new to it, can read it from in full length from the start.

mharrisonmharrison11 months ago

I do agree a little bit with Ramaza's comments. This chapter was somewhat on the short side and lacked much in the way of the plot / story line that you've managed so very well to date. I did find the chapter summaries useful as I've read so many other stories on here since the last release that I'd forgotten some of the cast/plot.... :(

Hope you get back to your more normal standard with future chapters. I've really enjoyed all of your work so far.

Many thanks for sharing with us all....

Bigpat55Bigpat5511 months ago

it was ok for what it was, not to go total negative, i say just take your time and make it the same length as previous chapters, dont feel pressured to just submit something that isn't up to what you consider on the same level as the other previous installments. I'd rather be patient and wait for a nice long chapter with rich content that furthers the story line that just have something shorter with not much plot development. I really enjoy this story line so look forward to many more in the future :)

Aussie1951Aussie195111 months ago
Slightly disappointed

For the time we all had to waited for this two page chapter it was slightly disappointing for want it was. There’s still so much more to the story, at least another 10 chapters of and 50 pages I’d say…. please, please don’t make us wait so long for the next chapters. Two page chapters are only a tease.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story. Can't wait to see what will happen in chapter 12. Can't tI'll Gio gets all his women pregnant and they walk around with huge bellies. I have feelin Gio and his women will move to Mia's home so she can become queen. Tiffany's sister should let Gio knock her up or think about move back in with Gio and his harem.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Disappointed. Too short. A little less sex and much more story. Love the plot. You can do a major theme with many angles to run with.

Papa_BoonePapa_Boone11 months ago

Love the story even re-read multiple times. Chapter 11 wasn't what I was expecting in length but nonetheless still excited, and I really can't wait to see how you bring other characters back into the story. I'm really looking forward to gio and mias date, I wanna know what cheri finally decides, what the women of his school end up deciding(cheerleaders. Flag team, and the cum bucket brigrade), and I really wanna see plot thicken with the Chadwicks.

bigdaddy880bigdaddy88011 months ago

A great story series. Hope to see more on this story soon. Would like to see how, "Gio," will help the other young woman and how he will get back at the football coach, football players, cheerleader coach and the others that where hurting the girls.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You need to let us know about the island visit as well as the wedding ceremony. There is a lot more to write on this story.... Please.

Sons_LoveSons_Love10 months ago

Excellent!!!!! Hoping to see Chapter 12 soon!!! Lot's left to cover...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please please please send ch 12 very soon. I just binge rwad and am really wanting it

Nubzz24Nubzz2410 months ago

Oh come on need more of this great story plese

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was a little disappointed in the ending here. I wanted to know about Cheri. I wanted to know the people were arrested and turned into sex slaves in prison. This is a great story though.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think there is a great deal more to the story. A submissive princess giving Gio carte blanch to her island. Cheri still needs to be claimed. True revenge on the ball team. The corrupt son and father need to be delt with and he still needs to deal with Grand mother and some aunties. Turning granmaw out should be one hell of a ride. Please, continue. Bring this adventure to a just and "climatic" end. I could see with just the right hook, there could be a sequel.

servant111servant11110 months ago

This one was truncated sadly. Overall thoroughly enjoyable stroker. Look forward to many subsequent installments.

5 stars

HelgamiteHelgamite9 months ago

Read this over a month ago, waiting for the next installment with baited breath.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Soooo good ,first read this series a year ago happy your continuing it

Darkness86Darkness869 months ago

Great story although last chapter to short would like to know Gio taking Mia's ass and mouth also if Cheri joined them and finally what happened with the football team and did they go to the island

wordghostwordghost8 months ago

I think the relationship between Cheri, Abi, and Gio is the best out of the entire series. Please make a followup focusing around it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Glad to see the Author is still writing I will keep checking back time to time for the next chapter

MarkT63MarkT638 months ago

Will there be more? Left readers hanging...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good, but a little short.

bubba082683bubba0826838 months ago

The last story was in June do you think the next will be out by December?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Don't like the ending other than that it was great

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

overall a decent series, some very well done scenes and love how certain aspects came together. Hopefully he eventually gets a good revenge on dean for deflowering his abi and basically raping her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So much of the story that still needs to be resolved. Sincerely hoping there are more chapters coming. Please resolve the storyline about the cheerleaders/football team coerced sex "policy" at the very least! Justice must be served :)

daves_not_heredaves_not_here7 months ago

I hope you're continuing this series

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was really a great story. I kept being drawn in hour after hour. I have liked how it developed slowly with so much learning and growth even in what has been a very short time span. I read other comments and agree that this cannot be the end. That father and brother have to be dealt with. With the father having unsavory ties to the bank it seems there is stuff he could to to his company and accounts that ultimately set him in the path to his own downfall?

The son... not sure what should happen to that rapist. Seems like he needs something to land him in jail on rape charges too.

Cheri and Mia certainly both need to be his wives to fill out that box of crayon colors. LOL

I just really want to see the good guy take one or two .ore hits that he uses thing he and his growing family and Greg know or learn from the private eye Greg hired way back to solve easily to their greater benefit. Like it is looking terrible, but it turns out it was a trap for Dean and his dad.

So much that could happen. Cannot wait for more.

Hope there are even chapters of the family growing together and pregnancies that yield a larger family... The Clan McLeod. LOL

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Omg, I have so thoroughly enjoyed this story that yours I had to leave my very first comment. It's been a fun adventurous ride to the point I actually found myself contemplating something like this for the first time in my life, or even what kind of woman I'd be, definitely not the pet lol. There's so much enjoyment in this story, and I absolutely love it. Please, please tell me your going to continue this. I want to know what they'll do once they get to the Island, I want to know if Cheri and Mia will also become his wives. I want to know what becomes of the whole football scandal, and what becomes of Dean and his father. In other words please continue the story, pretty please? 🙏

PreacherPornPreacherPorn7 months agoAuthor

Hey Luv's,

Thanks for all the comments. My family just made a cross country move from Maine where Geek is set to Colorado. I am actively working on Part Twelve. I could post a short chapter now but if you give me until middle to end of October I'll give you a bigger chunk. Including what's going on with the chadwicks 's, the football program, some hot teacher action, a visit to Mia's home and cherish next date ( which might in clues a serious couple of lessons in oral both male/female and girl on Ugirl on girl on girl daisy chain action) Plus a visit by a hot police detective and a slutty little IT specialist. Oh and maybe even an explosion or two and a daring kidnapping rescue.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I can wait, just glad this will be continued, thank you, this is a fabulous read.

Blackout6661Blackout66617 months ago

Can't wait for more of the story. Just finished another binge read of it so I remember what's going on. Would rather wait for long chapter than a short one

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please write more on this. Excellent work

Supersexaddict74Supersexaddict747 months ago

I have read this story about 4 times all the way through. Can't wait to read more!!!

Rimlover692018Rimlover6920186 months ago

First, I read this like I do my e-books! None stop didn't want to put my phone down!! Kind of amazing how incest can turn into such great work! Came for smut found a great author! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So can't wait for more please continue....... best stories was hoping this would of been more pages.

ctalonctalon6 months ago

It is a shame the author did not continue with Trophy Wives School: Ruth.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really hope we get the next chapter soon. Author stated end of Oct and its almost Mid nov so hopefully just making a bigger chapter. Please add soon :(

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm guessing December before chapter 12 is out. She said end of year she'd finish Vengeance and have Chapter 12 out.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

Good story, but was disappointed at the shortness of this chapter. I do look forward to reading the next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPreacherPorn@PreacherPorn
Hey Luvs, Update for you and answers to a few questions I've seen in the comments on my stories. I'm hard at work on part thirteen of Geeks Big Break trying to tie up some of the threads. Especially the athletic department investigation and getting the Chadwicks their just des...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES