Geek's Big Break Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gio slowly and cautiously slid between her legs until his mouth was level with her untouched weeping love tunnel. Then he slowly blew a warm breath across her lips and dove in licking from her anal pucker to her clit. Mia screamed and her body started humping up toward his tongue and mouth. "OH MY GOD SOMEONE IS LICKING MY PUSSY IT FEELS SO GOOD!" She kept screaming, moaning, and trying to get free all at the same time. Gio knew she was getting close to sensual overload and so he motioned for the girls to stop what they were doing as he climbed up and lined his hard cock to her unopened snatch. It was time to take the Princess's first cherry. Abi reached out and helped him line up with Mia's virginal opening and directed Gio into the tight sheath. He reached her hymen and motioned for the girls to go back to sucking and licking Mia. He slowly pumped in and out never breaking through her virginity until she was again moaning and squirming with the pleasure of the girls teasing her other erogenous zones. Then Gio pulled almost all the way out until just his dickhead was inside Mia's pussy and plunged in shattering her cherry and seating himself in her as far as he could. Then he stopped and let her adjust to his size. It wasn't long before she was begging him to fuck her. Who was Gio to deny the queen to be anything? He started thrusting in and out of her now deflowered sheathe. The warmth and tightness was something that he was sure he'd always enjoy about taking his women. That Mia was going nuts trying to get loose tickled him. He motioned for Tiffany to come where he could whisper to her and told her to go ahead and release on Mia's feet.

Tiffany giggled and she and Fiona both took a cuff in hand and removed them at the same time. Mia didn't waste a moment her legs came up and her feet dug into Gio's ass as she pulled him against her tighter. She was screaming for her hands to be released too but Gio shook his head and set a blistering pace and a pile-driving depth of plunging in and out for Mia's sweet snatch. She lost her words and just screamed as her first massive orgasm exploded through her body and brain. In the middle of her massive cum Gio pulled out and had Abi loosen the hand restraints. The girls knew what he was going for and they quickly flipped Mia on her belly and restrained her hands again. Gio pushed her up on her knees and plunged back in her cunt from behind. Changing the angle and allowing him to bottom out in Mia's newly fucked pussy. She wailed as another massive cum rolled over her and Gio kept pumping away until he felt the tightening of his balls and knew his cum was just moments away.

With one hand he reached up and yanked the headphones off Mia's ears. "I'm about to cum Mia can I cum in your perfect little Pussy?"

He wasn't even sure that her brain was working or that she understood what he was asking her but she seemed to be responding as she wailed. "YES!! YES!! YES!! DON'T STOP GIO!!! FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY DON'T YOU DARE STOP NOW!!!"

That was all it took and he started filling her with rope after rope of his jism. Pumping the princess full of his potent cum. He didn't know or even care if she was on birth control all he could think of was filling the princess and then moving on to her next virgin hole that needed to be deflowered. Should he do her mouth next or her ass? Did it really matter? Unless she said her safe word he was going to cum in all three of them and fuck those perfect tits too before he was done.

12