All Comments on 'Geis Ch. 01'

by kotochaos

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story, keep it up

Good job, keep writing, don't worry about the haters, they couldn't do any better and are apparently bitter about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LW

Does NOBODY on this site understand, ANYTHING??? It is a 'Loving Wives' site !! NOT a site where only stories of wives really loving their husbands !!!!! Use your noggins, people. If the stories are 'not your cup of tea', then adios MF. Find the Gay site? Find the Lesbo site, just find another site !! I am so tired of reading posts from someone saying this is not a site for promiscuous wives. D A M N !!!

012Say012Sayover 3 years ago
Interesting start

I really don't know how to comment on this story. I will say, it is the first on which I have commented, without giving a rating. I guess, in part it depends on where the story goes. It is a look at the nature of abusive relationships. I had never thought much about such a relationship, other that why would someone, knowingly keep being placed in terrible situations.

I suspect, through fear and dominance, these type of situations exist. Now, if the current man in her life can help her, whether he stays with her or not - a good over evil story, it will get my continued interest.

On the other hand, if this dominance extends to the new man in her life, it won't be something I'll read.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"A bad man who gained the ability to make anyone obey him." - That sounds like Mind Control. You even put Ch 3 there!

kotochaoskotochaosover 3 years agoAuthor
@sbrooks103x

You're right, I did! Thank you for following my work so closely! I did that at the suggestion of a reader who thought the story would be better received there after a few people very helpfully suggested that this story made me a cuck/a pedo/a pedo cuck who needed to be murdered/dead/murdered dead. In the end, I got approximately the same number of views and an nearly equal score, so I decided to move it back. The story feels less about mind control to me and more about infidelity/betrayal. I've even had some people ask me whether the mind control was real or not, which was done on purpose, and that's why I feel it fits better here. I can see your side though and think it's completely and equally valid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trigger Warnings (Yay!). The duality of LW and ALL those insecure jilted morons

I really appreciated the trigger warning, so thank you it’s hugely appreciated. I mean I read it and by some magical process or the act of a passing deity I understood the nature of the story and thought, I don’t want to read a story where an abusive ex forces his ex wife/gf to do things she doesn’t want to....y’know that whole rape thing. I may come back to it in the future if she is able to overcome the loser who can’t move on and is then able to put him in his place ( for “place” think prison/ gutter/ grave etc). I’m not a fan of glorifying abusers and bullies, which is what I feel this story does. So that’s the reason why I didn’t read your story, as well as why I’m commenting. The entire point of having Trigger Warnings is to provide information to allow readers choice.

I understand that freedom of speech is a thing although according to the haters it shouldn’t be if it involves extramarital sex of any kind, fragile egos and all that.

Loving Wives, it’s truly a bone of contention for readers but just like several other categories on this site it does cover more than one topic of erotica, I’ve even given examples! LW = Your wife can be loving you/ someone else, you could be loving your own wife/ somebody else’s.

Non Con/ Reluctance covers stories* where consent is ignored as well as stories where one or more of the participants is (surprise) reluctant about engaging in sexual activity.

Incest/ Taboo covers stories that have acts of incest (sex with someone you are biologically related to) in them as well as stories that involve people who are breaking social social conventions by having sex together eg: student + professor

Fragile Egos - In this story in particular the woman has been physically, mentally and emotionally abused by her sicko Ex, all the haters are quick to attack the author and the fictional woman I expect this is because the arrogant fucknuggets have very fragile egos and were cheated on by one or more partners in past relationships. Instead of ignoring Trigger Warnings and reading something you clearly hate try being a grown up.

Mattenw - back the fuck up sparky! What makes you think you have the right to make declarations on anybody’s mental health status? Keep your hate filled childish outbursts and opinions to yourself.

People who engage in extra marital sex are not mentally ill, they’re just people having sex. Where stories contain cuckolding (or any other sexual acts/kinks) then MY own preference is that everything is (a) consensual and (b) legal. For me Non Con and Incest are a hard no. Some people enjoy humiliation/ degradation etc. and frankly that’s fine, good for them. If a story contains things that I don’t like then I don’t read it.

In western societies most marriages consist of one man and one woman, this is NOT a global phenomenon. There are same sex marriages mmmThe levels and extent of hatred in comments from the anti-cuckold brigade are appalling. That’s before I even get to mention the slut-shaming. Has it even crossed your mind that when the fictional people in these stories cheat on their partners that there’s a very high probability that their existing fictional relationship has reached a dysfunctional state? There’s a logical train of thought that implies that such vehement protests against cuckold stories is due to the reaction of someone who’s partner has cheated on them? I’m not in favour of spouses cheating on their partners. When people have extramarital sex WITH full consent it’s not cheating. As I understand it this story is about a woman who has previously been brutalised by her ex who has pushed his way into her life and is brutalising her again. She’s so emotionally fucked up that she doesn’t can’t even think straight or determine what she does and doesn’t want. It’s classic battered wife syndrome.

Tess (uk)

*Stories - plural of story. Even over here where the English language was manufactured (or dragged kicking and screaming) from a global melting pot of languages and people we spell that word the same way. Oh, and to paraphrase Eddie Izzard....we also pronounce the letter H in herbs instead of saying ‘erbs....Herbs because there’s a fucking H in it.

kotochaoskotochaosover 1 year agoAuthor

Support my stories and get early releases, voting rights, and more on Patreon!(https://www.patreon.com/KotoC).

Thanks for reading and happy fapping!

-KotoC.

zena99zena99about 1 year ago

Just found this, so catching up. FANTASTIC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkotochaos@kotochaos
Welcome back. Support my stories and get early releases, voting rights, and more on Patreon!(https://www.patreon.com/KotoC). Thanks for reading and happy fapping! -KotoC. Commissions are finally open! That's right, you can request any sort of story that your little heart d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Geis Ch. 02 Next Part
Geis Series Info