Geis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James groans while watches her, and she continues to stare, unblinking. "Damn, your throats tight and wet like your pussy."

Forcing her deeper, James watching Kendall take him again. He is losing steel rapidly and, limp and pliant, she manages to take him to half his length before stopping. James holds her there, staring her in the eyes as she caresses his thighs. When released, she sits up to kiss his crown and hold him to her cheek. Her devotion is absolute, and that alone is a triumph for James.

"You like that, don't you? You liked when I fucked your throat." James laughs while gently tapping his spent cock against her cheek. Kendall giggles against him. "Here I was thinking I was clever, and you went and came choking on my cock. You really are a nasty, shameless size queen slut, aren't you?"

Kissing his shaft and breathing in his scent, Kendall nods.

"Fuck," he says, "Two years. I wasted two years on you, and this is all you were good for." Pulling her forward, he forces her into his pubic hair again to breathe him in. Kendall does so and then, held in place, begins kissing his root and tasting his balls. "You're just a thoughtless cock addict hungry for my dick. Well, don't worry, Kendall, I'll keep you fed."

Pinned to his crotch, Kendall breathes a moan. "God, daddy, yes you will."

James smacks his dick down on her forehead one last time before sending her to get him another beer. Dizzy, she struggles to remember the layout of their simple, single-story house, and when she returns James is dressed. He takes her by the hair after taking the beer from her. Pulling her to the couch, he seats her where he was and holds her to his covered crotch.

"Kiss me."

"Yes, daddy," she whispers, and she kisses and licks his crotch. Her pants are wet from climax and soaking into the cushion. Kendall doesn't care. All she can do is stare up at James' big belly, hoping to steal a peek at his cold blue stare.

"You are my slut."

"Yes, daddy." She smiles. "I am definitely your slut."

James grins. "Did you enjoy getting fucked?"

Throat raw as the sperm slides down her belly, Kendall coughs. "I loved it," she whispers, nuzzling him through his pants. James laughs and tosses her sideways onto the couch. She follows him to the door, waiting as he downs his beer and then taking the bottle from him. James smacks her on the ass on the way out.

"Get your shit taken care of tonight so I can fuck you tomorrow."

"Yes, daddy," Kendall says, waving at him, her breasts shaking and her nipples hard. Thinking about him fucking her for real, Kendall nearly comes on the spot.

Koto's Commentary:

Thanks to all of my patrons for supporting this story!

I have returned this to Loving Wives as a category because it fits better. While mind control is in the story, it is mostly dressing. It could be in both, but it definitely did about as well in both and Loving Wives feels more honest.

Thanks for reading and happy fapping!

12